The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

if u want balance dont look at cp pvp

• exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    mursie wrote: »
    There are 2 forms of pvp in ESO: structured PVP (BG's) and open world (Cyrodill)

CP in BG's was a complete failure. Proof was given by ZOS removing it from BG's. it was unbalanced for players not at CP cap (they were getting farmed due to statistical disadvantages) and it was a snoozefest boredom with 10 minutes of stalemate action when CP capped players faced each other. It was abandoned immediately and that single point is 100% proof it is bad for pvp.

We see in GW2 this same mindset on structured pvp vs. open world. You're free to wear whatever in open world GW2 (which is extremely popular) and structured pvp is balanced to same sets and stats for all to use and wear. structured pvp is not nearly as popular on GW2 as open world is. the same mindset we find here on ESO.

And this begs the question - Why is open world PVP so extremely popular despite it's imbalance?
    We know it isn't balanced. structured pvp without inflated stats is designed with balance in mind. But the masses do not flock there. Why?

The answer is a cognitive dissonance by the individual away from a need to L2p and a requirement for Crutches as a result of that dissonance to perform adequately in pvp.

As with any bell curve, most players are average to below average. Only a few are elite. Since the masses are not the elite, they are in general not good and die easily to many many encounters of pvp. To avoid this continual dose of failure, the masses gravitate towards the one strategy that affords them the best opportunity to not be a failure.

Zerging.

Ah, good ole zerging. see, by sticking with numbers the inadequacies of the individual are carried by the quantity of crutches in the group. One doesn't need skill to kill another player, if one simply brings 20 other players with him to kill that one player. This is where we first are introduced to the popularity of open world. It allows for zerging. structured pvp does not. The inadequacies of the individual are much more on display in a small scale setting than an open world zerg.

But wait, there's more. You see, even in open world, bad players can be plucked from the pack by good players if 1 shot mechanics are present. While ZOS continues to nerf bat pretty much every and all 1 shot mechanics, the reality is that in no-cp you can come much closer to 1 shot territory than you can in CP. simply due to less stats and more concern over resource control. And here is why open world CP pvp is so extremely popular. It gives the two primary things bad players need.

1. the ability to zerg and cover up all inadequacies with sheer quantity
    2. it removes the ability to immediately get destroyed by another player due to the inflated stat pools and defensive enhancements present in the crutch point campaign.

A literal safe-haven for the masses, it is no surprise that this is where the masses will gravitate towards. A prominent structured pvp'er already said it best: @thogard likened structured pvp to the NCAA tourney or super bowl. 1 shot or you're out. Meanwhile, CP pvp is like the world series. buckle up for a 7 game snoozefest becuase even if you suck balls, you'll still have time and resources to recover.

There is zero doubt that CP is nothing more than crutch points for the masses. To buy them the time and lend them the crutch they need to cover up their pvp inadequacies. inadequacies that include positioning awareness, resource management and control, target identification and selection, and pvp combat execution.

There is also zero doubt as to why the masses prefer this crutch point system. Because the masses, by definition, are not the elite. They are average to below average. They fail. routinely. over and over again. This is not something people like to come to grips with. Hell, kids today get participation awards to compensate and overshadow their inadequacies. And you wonder why they don't want to get hit in the face repeatedly in structured pvp with the knowledge and proof that they are infact not elite? There is no wonder. it is obvious.

ps - for the record, i'm in the average to below average category. But i'm also not a millennial. *** wasn't handed to me on a silver platter and i sure as hell wasn't told i was good or given participation awards when the results were infact dead last. Failure was just that - failure. But it was also THE primary motivator to get back up and go again. so that one day - maybe you'd fail a little less and eventually enjoy some success. That was the prize in itself.

kids today - pfft. you can call your crutch points whatever you want. frankly IDGAF. the transparency of your inadequacies are still obvious, no matter how much smoke and mirrors you'd like to try and throw up as defenses for your crutches.

Imagine taking a game this serious......

Go big or go home!

Some players (such as myself) see little to no fun without high level competition. I find his post to echo my sentiments pretty well

Same.
  • Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biggest difference between cp and no cp is numbers matter more in fights.
  • Cortimi
    Cortimi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noctus wrote: »

ohhh here we go. capped nolife kid is afraid he will get smashed in cyrodiil like he get smashed in bg. not easy to fight relying on reflexes and coordination instead of hiding behind cheese builds and cp.

in bg i can make just about any set and armor work in cp pvp i will need to spec specifically and wear specific sets to be successfull there is no denying that nocp pvp is far better balanced and also way easier to balance and is easier to access.

Got eeeeeeeeeeeem! Exactly right, the only ones I ever see defending CP are the same ones that do nothing but hang out in Davon's Watch thinking they are Azura's gift to PvP because no one can kill their cancer build in a duel. These are the same cats that will NEVER set even a toe into a BG, because they know they'd get exposed.
    Xbox NA: Soviet Messiah
    EP: Cortimi - Imperial StamDK
    EP: Melga - Orc StamDen (Dah Bear)
    EP: Narileya - Nord StamPlar (Mad cuz Bad)
    EP: Corvaera - Bosmer Orc StamSorc (RIP)

PS4 NA (Retired at CP835): Soviet-Messiah:
    EP: Cortimi - Imperial StamDK
    DC: Melga gra-Antilae - StamDen
    AD: Corvaera - Bosmer StamSorc
    Urvoth wrote: »
    CP is a crutch for people who can’t sustain and want to be "tanky" so they aren’t immediately punished for making mistakes.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are 2 forms of pvp in ESO: structured PVP (BG's) and open world (Cyrodill)

CP in BG's was a complete failure. Proof was given by ZOS removing it from BG's. it was unbalanced for players not at CP cap (they were getting farmed due to statistical disadvantages) and it was a snoozefest boredom with 10 minutes of stalemate action when CP capped players faced each other. It was abandoned immediately and that single point is 100% proof it is bad for pvp.

We see in GW2 this same mindset on structured pvp vs. open world. You're free to wear whatever in open world GW2 (which is extremely popular) and structured pvp is balanced to same sets and stats for all to use and wear. structured pvp is not nearly as popular on GW2 as open world is. the same mindset we find here on ESO.

And this begs the question - Why is open world PVP so extremely popular despite it's imbalance?
    We know it isn't balanced. structured pvp without inflated stats is designed with balance in mind. But the masses do not flock there. Why?

The answer is a cognitive dissonance by the individual away from a need to L2p and a requirement for Crutches as a result of that dissonance to perform adequately in pvp.

As with any bell curve, most players are average to below average. Only a few are elite. Since the masses are not the elite, they are in general not good and die easily to many many encounters of pvp. To avoid this continual dose of failure, the masses gravitate towards the one strategy that affords them the best opportunity to not be a failure.

Zerging.

Ah, good ole zerging. see, by sticking with numbers the inadequacies of the individual are carried by the quantity of crutches in the group. One doesn't need skill to kill another player, if one simply brings 20 other players with him to kill that one player. This is where we first are introduced to the popularity of open world. It allows for zerging. structured pvp does not. The inadequacies of the individual are much more on display in a small scale setting than an open world zerg.

But wait, there's more. You see, even in open world, bad players can be plucked from the pack by good players if 1 shot mechanics are present. While ZOS continues to nerf bat pretty much every and all 1 shot mechanics, the reality is that in no-cp you can come much closer to 1 shot territory than you can in CP. simply due to less stats and more concern over resource control. And here is why open world CP pvp is so extremely popular. It gives the two primary things bad players need.

2. it removes the ability to immediately get destroyed by another player due to the inflated stat pools and defensive enhancements present in the crutch point campaign.

A literal safe-haven for the masses, it is no surprise that this is where the masses will gravitate towards. A prominent structured pvp'er already said it best: @thogard likened structured pvp to the NCAA tourney or super bowl. 1 shot or you're out. Meanwhile, CP pvp is like the world series. buckle up for a 7 game snoozefest becuase even if you suck balls, you'll still have time and resources to recover.

There is zero doubt that CP is nothing more than crutch points for the masses. To buy them the time and lend them the crutch they need to cover up their pvp inadequacies. inadequacies that include positioning awareness, resource management and control, target identification and selection, and pvp combat execution.

There is also zero doubt as to why the masses prefer this crutch point system. Because the masses, by definition, are not the elite. They are average to below average. They fail. routinely. over and over again. This is not something people like to come to grips with. Hell, kids today get participation awards to compensate and overshadow their inadequacies. And you wonder why they don't want to get hit in the face repeatedly in structured pvp with the knowledge and proof that they are infact not elite? There is no wonder. it is obvious.

ps - for the record, i'm in the average to below average category. But i'm also not a millennial. *** wasn't handed to me on a silver platter and i sure as hell wasn't told i was good or given participation awards when the results were infact dead last. Failure was just that - failure. But it was also THE primary motivator to get back up and go again. so that one day - maybe you'd fail a little less and eventually enjoy some success. That was the prize in itself.

kids today - pfft. you can call your crutch points whatever you want. frankly IDGAF. the transparency of your inadequacies are still obvious, no matter how much smoke and mirrors you'd like to try and throw up as defenses for your crutches.

EbWlXi8
    Edited by Thogard on May 6, 2019 5:23PM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    no cp more like mag ranged warzone with more posion and proc set
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS should've just forbid CP in PVP from the very beginning and make all balance accordingly. Now it's impossible task since all skills will need to be re-balanced once more.

How you can balance max magicka and spell damage against each other if one is buffed for huge 20% in CP, and is not buffed in no-CP. Just quick math for let's say base 30k maxmagicka and 3k SD (buffed):
    in no-CP it will be 30+3*10.5=60.5
    in CP it will be 36+3*10.5=66.5
    It 10% difference! No way to have that properly balanced for both worlds.
  • elijafire
    elijafire
    ✭✭✭
    Balance? Yeah you're right, I was wrecking ppl sub 50 then I got all my CP and put it in PvP skills and geared up then rekt some more. Can't you do that as well?

How do you "balance" skill?

E
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Zerging.

they dont even see how absurd it is what they are saying. we are praysing games like darksouls for its unforgiving nature therefore demand of skill yet some ppl here start calling an unforgiving pvp where every move counts skilless.
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, who's struggling in BG's on a Magplar? Acting like it's a massive struggle and you don't have a chance.. it's not and you do.

The amount of "strong players" you clap real fast in no-CP, that in CP you can have a 30 minutes stalemates with is a joke.

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BNOC wrote: »
    Haha, who's struggling in BG's on a Magplar? Acting like it's a massive struggle and you don't have a chance.. it's not and you do.

The amount of "strong players" you clap real fast in no-CP, that in CP you can have a 30 minutes stalemates with is a joke.

i was recently informed that no-cp battelgrounds is in-fact PVE. consider yourself now informed.
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i was recently informed that no-cp battlegrounds is in-fact PVE. consider yourself now informed.

Well, thanks very much for letting me know!

Whilst itstrue that there's plenty of guys who aren't in BG's for PVP but instead, there for PvO (I don't get it myself) - Cyrodil is the same thing, just with much bigger group sizes and with that a lot more hand holding.

The reason open world is so popular despite it's imbalance, is because of it's imbalance.
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i was recently informed that no-cp battlegrounds is in-fact PVE. consider yourself now informed.

Well, thanks very much for letting me know!

Whilst itstrue that there's plenty of guys who aren't in BG's for PVP but instead, there for PvO (I don't get it myself) - Cyrodil is the same thing, just with much bigger group sizes and with that a lot more hand holding.

The reason open world is so popular despite it's imbalance, is because of it's imbalance.

ppl these days hate to rely on their skill. they dont like to die and realize that they are nothing special. thats why things that require mechanical skill are nerfed in many games and also things like kills on just hitting the enemy without killing him are added so that people think they are special. like doing 40 kills in call of duty and then realizing in the review that only 10 were rly killed by ur bullets and the rest were actually just assists. abilities like ultimates in overwatch and other things feed into that. these days teambased and tactical means skilless individuals and no reflexes required.

so yeh i do see why ppl build troll tanks and zerg in CP pvp.
    Edited by Noctus on May 8, 2019 4:23PM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i was recently informed that no-cp battelgrounds is in-fact PVE. consider yourself now informed.

In a way, isn’t all PvP just PvE?

Mind. Blown.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Alfie2072
    Alfie2072
    ✭✭✭
    This post is full of people that simply lack skill to kill other players in CP PvP, i can kill players no problem with 550cp, ive played nocp, ive played capped cp, and ive played CP without the cap, fights last longer in cp, but anyone who claims they arent able to kill people in CP because CP turns people into gods with insane amounts of healing, simply needs to practice more
    they are both imbalanced sure, but common guys, dont even try to sit here claiming nocp is balanced and perfect when cheesy proc sets and bleeds run wild in No CP
    removing CP would be a huge mistake, would send this game to its death due to the insanely large number of players who would quit because they wouldnt enjoy the game at that point
    which no, is not "people who just crutch on CP and cant play without it"
    Imagine if NO CP was removed? you would probably quit or be super mad right? exactly, f*ck off and dont try to take away something other people prefer
    PvP - Stamina Warden - Stamina Templar - Stamina Dragonknight - Stamina Nightblade
    Worst Twitch Streamer Here
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    Aurielle wrote: »
    frostz417 wrote: »
    Here we go again. Uncapped cp kid is hurt because he got smashed in a cp campaign

Or the OP really does think crutching on 3 proc sets is far superior and very well balanced.

... except the GOOD no-CP PVPers tend to run stat-based sets. We laugh at and mock people who rely on multi proc set cheese to get kills.

Anyway, I agree with the OP, but CP fans whose builds would not be nearly as broken in no-CP would cry very hard if their crutch were disabled.

P. S. I have well over 1000 CP and have been playing this game for years, in case anyone feels the need to question me for preferring no-CP.

Yeah who runs 3 proc sets for real? Your survivability/sustain would be terrible.

But the sets will do all the dmg you need in one LA/HA. Sunderflame + Way of Fire do nasty dmg when both proc. Pair them with Pierce armor and a dmg monster set and you can just forget about some dmg skills, Just make sure stam is up for vigor/dodge rolling/bocking. And both sets have some pretty decent stamina bonuses.

Something like that will way underperform compared to a stat based setup, both for damage, sustain, and survivability. Yeah, a noob could crutch on that and maybe get some kills but at the higher end you’d be an idiot to run 3 proc sets.
  • bigelle.x3_ESO
    bigelle.x3_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Alfie2072 wrote: »
    This post is full of people that simply lack skill to kill other players in CP PvP, i can kill players no problem with 550cp, ive played nocp, ive played capped cp, and ive played CP without the cap, fights last longer in cp, but anyone who claims they arent able to kill people in CP because CP turns people into gods with insane amounts of healing, simply needs to practice more
    they are both imbalanced sure, but common guys, dont even try to sit here claiming nocp is balanced and perfect when cheesy proc sets and bleeds run wild in No CP
    removing CP would be a huge mistake, would send this game to its death due to the insanely large number of players who would quit because they wouldnt enjoy the game at that point
    which no, is not "people who just crutch on CP and cant play without it"
    Imagine if NO CP was removed? you would probably quit or be super mad right? exactly, f*ck off and dont try to take away something other people prefer

What proc sets you talking about? And do people not use bleed in cp?
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »
    Pretty much. Cp is a crutch for people who can’t sustain and want to be tanky so they aren’t immediately punished for making mistakes.

I’m way over max cp and most of the other no cp players I know are as well, so that’s a non argument. Also cp players always complain about proc sets in non cp, but never give examples. The only proc set that’s commonly used is valkyn, and if that’s the only reason you’re dying, there’s probably l2p issues there.

Non-CP is by far worse in terms of balance. In non-CP you can wear full heavy and mow people down with Proc sets and DoTs. CP isn't perfectly balanced, but to suggest that Non-CP is better is pure ignorance.

That just goes to show you don’t have much non cp experience. Yeah you can be a noob and maybe get some proc set kills and just crutch on that, but if you’re relying on proc sets vs good players or in high mmr BGs, you’re going to way underperform compared to a stat based setup.
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i watched jackdaniell do a duel in CP vivec yesterday against a DK. Jack was on a gank templar build, the DK on a tanky build.

25 minutes later, they were both bored to death and just /bowed and went on their way.

Like watching paint dry. Oh well - here's to hoping the next guys they fight aren't CP capped. then they can club 'em good!

twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i watched jackdaniell do a duel in CP vivec yesterday against a DK. Jack was on a gank templar build, the DK on a tanky build.

25 minutes later, they were both bored to death and just /bowed and went on their way.

Like watching paint dry. Oh well - here's to hoping the next guys they fight aren't CP capped. then they can club 'em good!

You bring up a point.

I hate facing lower CP opponents. I literally have 300-400 more than some people and I just feel bad when they attack me. Of course I'll have to kill em, but they never had a chance really. I remember when I was low level and the higher levels just stomped me - that wasn't fun either
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wont understand what going on inside those guys that defend immortal crutch point builds. like what are those ppl even thinking when facing of each other and noone can kill the other lol.
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You bring up a point.

I hate facing lower CP opponents. I literally have 300-400 more than some people and I just feel bad when they attack me. Of course I'll have to kill em, but they never had a chance really. I remember when I was low level and the higher levels just stomped me - that wasn't fun either

not about facing lower cp opponents even when u have 810 cp u can drop like a fly. u have to specifically build for those crutch builds.
    but how can u feel good about when u know that if the opponent would use the same specification he would be immortal in a fight against u
    Edited by Noctus on May 16, 2019 1:45PM
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes Noctus we all understand you are not able to kill people in cp pvp and that's fine, but i certainly never have problem to kill anyone in cp :lol:
  • Dashmatt
    Dashmatt
    ✭✭✭✭
    CP battlegrounds are garbage. Long, drawn out fights and unkillable builds are not compatible with the fast paced and objective based gameplay. There is a reason the choice does not exist.

Additionally, say you do give an option, and it splits the population in half. Then both options suffer. More realistically, most players stick with noCP BGs and the CP option is even worse due to population.

Y’all can argue about Cyrodiil all day, but battlegrounds need to be left alone.
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SilverPaws wrote: »
    Yes Noctus we all understand you are not able to kill people in cp pvp and that's fine, but i certainly never have problem to kill anyone in cp :lol:

im killing ppl in duells which are maxed with 810 cp with lvl 30 characters of mine doesnt mean they are bad. just means they dont have the neccessary build people like u dont dare to set foot to bg becouse u know u cant cheese ur way out.

pretty sure u know very well tho on those special 1 vs x builds noone wins in a fight. it can be drawn out eternaly there is no end to it either way u get bored and give up or u die of old age.

with cp how it is now there can be no good pvp. either way change cp system for pvp or remove cp from pvp. as it is now cp pvp is indeed garbage and nowhere nearly as good as other mmo pvp like Guild wars 2. on the other hand when i look at battlegrounds i see very balanced skillbased pvp with alot potential which can be marketed in favor of eso to siphon in ppl from other games that are searching for good pvp in mmo.
    Edited by Noctus on May 16, 2019 5:35PM
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭

im killing ppl in duells which are maxed with 810 cp with lvl 30 characters of mine doesnt mean they are bad. just means they dont have the neccessary build people like u dont dare to set foot to bg becouse u know u cant cheese ur way out.

pretty sure u know very well tho on those special 1 vs x builds noone wins in a fight. it can be drawn out eternaly there is no end to it either way u get bored and give up or u die of old age.

I play bg's regulary and have no problem with it. Also the most cheese is in no cp and everyone knows that. I am sure you people are trolling here or if not i can't take you serious :smiley:
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I play bg's regulary and have no problem with it. Also the most cheese is in no cp and everyone knows that. I am sure you people are trolling here or if not i can't take you serious :smiley:

like what for example ? im playing all classes in bg and untill now ive never experienced something that made me think that something is off or needs fixing.
    Edited by Noctus on May 16, 2019 5:43PM
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭

like what for example ?

Proc sets are rampant in no cp, bleeds, unbalanced offensive in general. I still enjoy no cp though. I would be for cp removal if they would return us the stats in no cp that they took away at least for starters.
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But no cp in this moment is not healthy and balanced pvp so removing cp is not an option.
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

like what for example ?

Proc sets are rampant in no cp, bleeds, unbalanced offensive in general. I still enjoy no cp though. I would be for cp removal if they would return us the stats in no cp that they took away at least for starters.

i knew u come up with that crap. which *** procset u see these days in BG im EU PC noone uses sloads or anything like that on high mmr atleast. which procsets btw (stat proc, heal proc, shield proc, dmg proc).
    isnt seventh legion health and stat proc and overused in cp pvp ?

procsets my ass this is me using julianos and spellstrategist. which is not even good combo considering the resource management lucky for me i had a good healer.
    https://imgur.com/a/NpK6f6Y

here i post what have been posted again in this thread. this is cp for u.

3g1z4oegb4qq.png
    Edited by Noctus on May 16, 2019 6:57PM
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭

like what for example ?

i knew u come up with that crap. which *** procset u see these days in BG im EU PC noone uses sloads or anything like that on high mmr atleast. which procsets btw (stat proc, heal proc, shield proc, dmg proc).
    isnt seventh legion health and stat proc and overused in cp pvp ?

procsets my ass this is me using julianos and spellstrategist. which is not even good combo considering the resource management lucky for me i had a good healer.
    https://imgur.com/a/NpK6f6Y

here i post what have been posted again in this thread. this is cp for u.

3g1z4oegb4qq.png

Never had problems with bleeds in cp campaing :smile: