The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

U21 launch day load times and how you can help

• radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Initial load screen was normal. Between Chars was longer than normal. Minutes, not hours though. Overall not bad, Z.
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
  • malchior
    malchior
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. not sure what's going on because the load times are actually faster than normal! What long load times are you on about Gina? :smile:
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    malchior wrote: »
    Hmmm. not sure what's going on because the load times are actually faster than normal! What long load times are you on about Gina? :smile:

I bet that was a trick :smiley:
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit got an error 319 first time - failed transfer.

The second time all was well though.

Crafting done. Time for a snooze.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I got the same thing at first. I wonder what it was
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMar wrote: »
    Khajiit got an error 319 first time - failed transfer.

The second time all was well though.

Crafting done. Time for a snooze.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

I got the same thing at first. I wonder what it was

Check your mail carefully traveller as this one had an attachment missing and it could be related to this error.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My load in was about the same as normal, maybe faster. I was pleasantly surprised. I expected to be one of the 2 hour people.
    Edited by Katahdin on February 26, 2019 4:53PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Ivan363
    Ivan363
    It has been over 24 hours, I’m still loading, what do I do, please. I’m not joking or making fun of anything. Should I delete and redownload or wait it out?! I cleaned most of by inventory space, not much of bank. Should this be that long. I’m very frustrated with this issue. Any tips or feedback? I am aware that this post is now dead because new update come out already. But any help is appreciated.
    HI
  • Ivan363
    Ivan363
    Ivan363 wrote: »
    It has been over 24 hours, I’m still loading, what do I do, please. I’m not joking or making fun of anything. Should I delete and redownload or wait it out?! I cleaned most of by inventory space, not much of bank. Should this be that long. I’m very frustrated with this issue. Any tips or feedback? I am aware that this post is now dead because new update come out already. But any help is appreciated.
    please note i am not joking, this is real

HI
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    please note i am not joking, this is real

There is people who reported they had very long loading time, they were obviously reluctant to close the application to re-start, worried to kill a working process, well once they re-started they were able to enter after very short time.

So try that, just close and launch the game again.

I can post a link of that thread if you don't trust this reply, though I'm not really the kind who would borderline troll like that.

Just close and re-start, you should enter without any insane loading time.

adding link, scroll down you'll find posts from those users, there are in other pages too

Edited by RANKK7 on February 27, 2019 2:27AM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Ivan363
    Ivan363
    It worked, many thanks bro. Thank u so much!!!
    HI
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got the stick from RL friend today. Copied the folder, started game. Login was really fast. Load screen on second account (the one I started with) took about 3 minutes (less than half what I've had after patches in the past). Loadin on my main account was all but instant.

So I'm a happy camper again. Except about having to reset all my racials. PITA. I don't mind they got changed, I just mind having to mess with it....
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearly just a ploy to get people to unload some inventory so the steam driven servers dont have to work as hard.
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah
    at a place nobody knows
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS, It's nice of you that you have tried to make Update 21 launch day go as smooth as possible :)

Now that it's no longer relevant, this discussion sticky status can be disabled.
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's still relevant until the consoles are updated, which is the 12th I think.
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    It's still relevant until the consoles are updated, which is the 12th I think.

I see.
    I read Gina's comment now.
    It may be best to update the OP post and discussion's title so it will be less confusing.
    Starlock wrote: »
    For reference, will this also be the case for the later launches on the console side, @ZOS_GinaBruno ?

Yes, same thing will occur when we launch on console March 12. Similar to PC launch, it'll only be the first time you log in.
    Edited by Universe on March 10, 2019 12:09AM
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought there were posts about this happening on consoles too. If not, well then.... In any case, there's no reason to worry about whether it's still stickied? I'm sure Gina will do whatever needs doing. Hmm. There were questions about consoles, but I didn't in a quick scan see any answers. *shrug*
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    I thought there were posts about this happening on consoles too. If not, well then.... In any case, there's no reason to worry about whether it's still stickied? I'm sure Gina will do whatever needs doing. Hmm. There were questions about consoles, but I didn't in a quick scan see any answers. *shrug*

In this discussion first page, that's why I suggested that the OP post and title to be changed to something more relevant.
    For reference, will this also be the case for the later launches on the console side, @ZOS_GinaBruno ?

Yes, same thing will occur when we launch on console March 12. Similar to PC launch, it'll only be the first time you log in.

• redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So load times were really good to most pc users, right? I hope the same happens on consoles and all goes smooth to everyone. I've got all my chars and my bank loaded, I didn't worried a lot about freeing slots because I hold useful items that I will use/sell. I hope everything goes well.
    Edited by redlink1979 on March 12, 2019 11:23AM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • EldrathLlewain
    My first login w all 8 toons was normal wait time, second not so much...waited 10 min before "timeout due to inactivity" error, how am i supposed to wait an "hour" if it times out in 10 min?
  • EldrathLlewain
    Yup, 3 attempts later, 3x error 308, lost connection due to inactivity. Thanks ZOS, good update. Maybe if everybody has this problem y'all will fix it.
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Coming up to 2 hours 30min and still waiting. What happens if I give up because it's time to go to bed?? Will it go through the whole thing again next time I try to login?
    Edited by LadyLethalla on March 14, 2019 11:47AM
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My experience: it was all good, logged in pretty fast even if my char was in zone that is very crowed until the 18th (Hew's Bane)
    Even with 7 chars almost totally loaded, bank space at 90% occupied it all went smooth. No long loading screens when travelling. Today's morning I kept my daily writs schedule and all went fine, logging in and out across all the 7 chars fast and smoothly.

Regarding daily writs changes:
    I'm pleased with the daily writs changes. Rewards from daily writs make a lot more sense now.

Regarding crafting also:
    I, and many other players in this game, would love to see some improvements on jewelry deconstruction and jewelry master writs. Deconstruction should have better outcome if the char used has the jewelry crafting skills at the maximum level. Jewelry master writs at the moment take a long time to complete due to the amount of time needed to collect enough metal grains (we can only extract a grain from a piece of jewelry if we are lucky to get it, even if the char is max skilled) to obtain an epic or a legendary quality metal plating.
    Edited by redlink1979 on March 14, 2019 12:39PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP