The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

[Bug Report] Werewolf restore half the amount of stamina on their heavy attacks on PTS vs Live

• Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I think this is the necessary werewolf nerf then.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Dashmatt
    Dashmatt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/459684/pts-patch-notes-v4-3-4#latest

So apparently it´s not possible to fix important bugs when you find them 2nd last week on PTS. Unless they´re found during first week on PTS they´re not going to be fixed it seems......

“Thanks to everyone for all your testing and feedback!”

*except Werewolves
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »

I´ve read your comments about werewolfs lately and your problems with werewolfs sounds like a L2P issue to me, but whatever. Will gladly offer advice if you need them.

Saying that it´s justified for a bug to pass through just because you find something to be un-balanced is a very strange way to balance a game. Most of us would call it "to be biased", but what do I know.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »

I´ve read your comments about werewolfs lately and your problems with werewolfs sounds like a L2P issue to me, but whatever. Will gladly offer advice if you need them.

Saying that it´s justified for a bug to pass through just because you find something to be un-balanced is a very strange way to balance a game. Most of us would call it "to be biased", but what do I know.

Should I have added /s? Mhm...

Nevermind, I indeed think Werewolves are incredibly OP in low level battlegrounds. Doesn't mean I want a bug to go live though.
    Edited by Seraphayel on February 18, 2019 7:23PM
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_MattFiror, @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, @ZOS_GaryA can we PLEASE have someone look at this?! Every patch, werewolf gets broken in some way. Synergies kicking people out of wolf form, werewolf light attacks losing half of their damage, werewolves not getting resistances in wolf form, and now our major source of stamina return is halved. Last time, the issue was not fixed for months and veteran werewolf players like myself didn’t want to play their favorite featured ultimate in Wolfhunter. We can’t allow a major build breaking bug like this to exist until Elsweyr. Please do something!

Heck, maybe we should tag the class representatives too like @Alcast since he makes werewolf builds to post online as well.
    Edited by CrazyWolf712 on February 18, 2019 9:59PM
  • Temeraire507
    Temeraire507
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit disappointed this wasn't fixed and that there was no response from the dev side, although I don't play my two werewolves very often (well I play them every day, but I don't use the werewolf aspect anymore). I guess werewolves are now meant to pray for the bugfix to be in the patch that actually goes live (as we know it can be completely different than what we have had on PTS) and continue to do so for every weeks hotfixes over the next months if it is not included :disappointed:
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/459684/pts-patch-notes-v4-3-4#latest

So apparently it´s not possible to fix important bugs when you find them 2nd last week on PTS. Unless they´re found during first week on PTS they´re not going to be fixed it seems......

Wow dude my sustain is *** bc the game company ignored the players and doesn’t know how to code. Wow!
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Temeraire507
    Temeraire507
    ✭✭✭

Wow dude my sustain is *** bc the game company ignored the players and doesn’t know how to code. Wow!

To be fair fixing that might be hard. Going through all that code to find the issue is going to take some time. And it does not necessarily mean bad coding. If you did write any code for a program yourself or followed/watched/whatever people when they did you should know, that it is always possible to do something you didn't intend accidently no matter how good you are. Especially when multiple people write on the same program.
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To be fair fixing that might be hard. Going through all that code to find the issue is going to take some time. And it does not necessarily mean bad coding. If you did write any code for a program yourself or followed/watched/whatever people when they did you should know, that it is always possible to do something you didn't intend accidently no matter how good you are. Especially when multiple people write on the same program.

They had nearly a month of notice to fix it as that’s what the PTS is for. They get paid a **** ton to do this and I know that if I never did my job right at my work they’d eventually fire me.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They had nearly a month of notice to fix it as that’s what the PTS is for. They get paid a **** ton to do this and I know that if I never did my job right at my work they’d eventually fire me.

Just saying.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just saying.

Still could fix it...
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    @ZOS_MattFiror, @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, @ZOS_GaryA can we PLEASE have someone look at this?! Every patch, werewolf gets broken in some way. Synergies kicking people out of wolf form, werewolf light attacks losing half of their damage, werewolves not getting resistances in wolf form, and now our major source of stamina return is halved. Last time, the issue was not fixed for months and veteran werewolf players like myself didn’t want to play their favorite featured ultimate in Wolfhunter. We can’t allow a major build breaking bug like this to exist until Elsweyr. Please do something!

Heck, maybe we should tag the class representatives too like @Alcast since he makes werewolf builds to post online as well.

They are aware of the problem. No clue whether they will fix it or not though.
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

• Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until it gets fixed (and something else breaks in the process because you know it's gonna happen) unsub from the game.
  • Mr_Wolfe
    Mr_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    FFS, we still have the bug that prevents WW's from feeding after going through a door--now this?

[edit] So, who else thinks the dev team never tests werewolves when rolling out combat changes? (Even when it's a change to werewolves specifically.) [/edit]
    Edited by Mr_Wolfe on February 19, 2019 11:07AM
  • CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »

They are aware of the problem. No clue whether they will fix it or not though.

Thanks for the quick response Alcast. I hope they fix this. My guild is a werewolf PvP guild and I’m not sure if we’ll be able to do that when Wrathstone drops on console. I guess time will tell. Werewolf sustain went to *** in Morrowind but got better in Dragon Bones so I should hope they fix this.
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We also have the bug of if you relog or go through a door you can't feed, biting other players doesn't play any animation on the WW's side and probably more...
    This sucks.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »
    We also have the bug of if you relog or go through a door you can't feed, biting other players doesn't play any animation on the WW's side and probably more...
    This sucks.

Not true this feature is entirely broken on the pts, you revert back to human form again.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    This sucks.

Not true this feature is entirely broken on the pts, you revert back to human form again.

Are you serious?? Tell me you’re joking. I mean not like it’s the biggest deal. Without being able to feed, we usually have to revert back to human anyways but still, they made it where we should be able to stay in wolf form. How does werewolf get so screwed up each patch and vampire never seems to get touched? I guarantee you if mist form wasn’t working properly, they’d jump right on top of that fix.
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This sucks.

Are you serious?? Tell me you’re joking. I mean not like it’s the biggest deal. Without being able to feed, we usually have to revert back to human anyways but still, they made it where we should be able to stay in wolf form. How does werewolf get so screwed up each patch and vampire never seems to get touched? I guarantee you if mist form wasn’t working properly, they’d jump right on top of that fix.

Seriously
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This sucks.

Actually just put a bug in regarding mist preventing Honor the Dead from cast but it uses magic. So we will put that theory to the test
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Numerikuu wrote: »
    Until it gets fixed (and something else breaks in the process because you know it's gonna happen) unsub from the game.

Probably about there.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Numerikuu wrote: »

Probably about there.

Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Consider it a trade for enchants still procing off bleeds lol.
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Vapirko wrote: »

They fixed that bub. If your class every get glitched w/0 regen, I'ma say consider it a trade for being a nerfomancer.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pursuit:
    Updated the tooltip of this passive to better reflect the actual math behind how this passive interacts with other bonuses. Previously, the values looked to be much more impactful than you actually got, so we reduced the bonus to your Heavy Attack resource restore to 25/50% at Ranks I and II respectively, down from 50/100% on the tooltip, so the actual restore matches with it.

Fixed an issue where this bonus was not properly scaling with the Off Balance bonus, and it will now grant the intended return.

Will quote one of the class-reps:
    Right, so WW heavy attack was bugged from start and gave double the amount of resources
    The bug is fixed now

So apparently this was bug-fix, without anyone knowing this for god knows how long...

So thanks for taking the easy way out ZOS and decide this to be a "bug-fix". Maybe it was, maybe it wasn´t, but failing to provide this information is the main thing that bothers me.
    Edited by Qbiken on February 25, 2019 4:21PM
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Previously, the values looked to be much more impactful than you actually got, so we reduced the bonus to your Heavy Attack resource restore to 25/50% at Ranks I and II respectively, down from 50/100% on the tooltip, so the actual restore matches with it.

This is false.
    Previously the tooltip value were exactly matching what we got.

Before :
    Base WW HA : 3000-ish
    + Off-Balance OR Pursuit : 6000-ish
    + Off-Balance AND Pursuit : 9000-ish
    + Off-Balance AND Pursuit AND Heavy Armor AND Tenacity : up to 12000

I'm waiting to test on live before giving my final conclusion about what they did.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »
    Previously, the values looked to be much more impactful than you actually got, so we reduced the bonus to your Heavy Attack resource restore to 25/50% at Ranks I and II respectively, down from 50/100% on the tooltip, so the actual restore matches with it.

This is false.
    Previously the tooltip value were exactly matching what we got.

Before :
    Base WW HA : 3000-ish
    + Off-Balance OR Pursuit : 6000-ish
    + Off-Balance AND Pursuit : 9000-ish
    + Off-Balance AND Pursuit AND Heavy Armor AND Tenacity : up to 12000

I'm waiting to test on live before giving my final conclusion about what they did.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_RichLambert

Can we get some more specific/detailed information about this? What @Aznox writes is correct, hence the reason I don´t understand where the "this was all a bug and now works as intended" comes from.