The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

[Bug Report] Werewolf restore half the amount of stamina on their heavy attacks on PTS vs Live

• Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Aznox wrote: »
    Previously, the values looked to be much more impactful than you actually got, so we reduced the bonus to your Heavy Attack resource restore to 25/50% at Ranks I and II respectively, down from 50/100% on the tooltip, so the actual restore matches with it.

This is false.
    Previously the tooltip value were exactly matching what we got.

Before :
    Base WW HA : 3000-ish
    + Off-Balance OR Pursuit : 6000-ish
    + Off-Balance AND Pursuit : 9000-ish
    + Off-Balance AND Pursuit AND Heavy Armor AND Tenacity : up to 12000

I'm waiting to test on live before giving my final conclusion about what they did.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_RichLambert

Can we get some more specific/detailed information about this? What @Aznox writes is correct, hence the reason I don´t understand where the "this was all a bug and now works as intended" comes from.

They just won’t respond until this is the new normal
  • CrazyWolf712
    CrazyWolf712
    ✭✭✭
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes can we just get a response about what is really going on? @ZOS_GinaBruno

It's not as bad as one might think. I lose around 1k stamina on my heavy attacks. So I would honestly leave this topic and just move on so that more stuff isn't broken in the process
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It's not as bad as one might think. I lose around 1k stamina on my heavy attacks. So I would honestly leave this topic and just move on so that more stuff isn't broken in the process

If they fix this, prepare for potions to pull you from werewolf from, or using Hircine's Fortitude causing your attributes to reset to zero every time you use it ;)
    Edited by Chrlynsch on February 25, 2019 6:58PM
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »

If they fix this, prepare for potions to pull you from werewolf from, or using Hircine's Fortitude causing your attributes to reset to zero every time you use it ;)

Yea basically. Can’t wait to find out what they ducked up now.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Dashmatt
    Dashmatt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pursuit:
    Updated the tooltip of this passive to better reflect the actual math behind how this passive interacts with other bonuses. Previously, the values looked to be much more impactful than you actually got, so we reduced the bonus to your Heavy Attack resource restore to 25/50% at Ranks I and II respectively, down from 50/100% on the tooltip, so the actual restore matches with it.

Fixed an issue where this bonus was not properly scaling with the Off Balance bonus, and it will now grant the intended return.

Will quote one of the class-reps:
    Right, so WW heavy attack was bugged from start and gave double the amount of resources
    The bug is fixed now

So apparently this was bug-fix, without anyone knowing this for god knows how long...

So thanks for taking the easy way out ZOS and decide this to be a "bug-fix". Maybe it was, maybe it wasn´t, but failing to provide this information is the main thing that bothers me.

I don’t follow the explanation. The testing in the OP showed a difference between PTS and live, including tests without Off Balance. This says they adjusted the tooltip to match reality, and fixed something about Off Balance.

It sounds like what really happened is they changed the passive and updated the tooltip to match.

This is all quite confusing.
    Edited by Dashmatt on February 25, 2019 7:09PM
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dashmatt wrote: »
    Pursuit:
    Updated the tooltip of this passive to better reflect the actual math behind how this passive interacts with other bonuses. Previously, the values looked to be much more impactful than you actually got, so we reduced the bonus to your Heavy Attack resource restore to 25/50% at Ranks I and II respectively, down from 50/100% on the tooltip, so the actual restore matches with it.

Fixed an issue where this bonus was not properly scaling with the Off Balance bonus, and it will now grant the intended return.

Will quote one of the class-reps:
    Right, so WW heavy attack was bugged from start and gave double the amount of resources
    The bug is fixed now

So apparently this was bug-fix, without anyone knowing this for god knows how long...

So thanks for taking the easy way out ZOS and decide this to be a "bug-fix". Maybe it was, maybe it wasn´t, but failing to provide this information is the main thing that bothers me.

I don’t follow the explanation. The testing in the OP showed a difference between PTS and live, including tests without Off Balance. This says they adjusted the tooltip to match reality, and fixed something about Off Balance.

It sounds like what really happened is they changed the passive and updated the tooltip to match.

This is all quite confusing.

Last patch : Red
    PTS : Blue
    Patch Note : A bug was making it Yellow so we fixed it to Green
    New patch : Orange

This edition of Werewolf Roulette is over, move on people.
    Edited by Aznox on February 25, 2019 7:15PM
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club