The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Bug Report] Werewolf restore half the amount of stamina on their heavy attacks on PTS vs Live

• Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dashmatt wrote: »
    The Savage Strength passive was broken for the entire Wolfhunter update, making it awful to play WW. The bleed/enchant bug has been happening since Murkmire, making cheesy WW builds awful to play against.

We can’t have another 3 months of broken gameplay.

Before that it was ally synergies pulling werewolves of werewolf form, stuck inbetween transformation states, dire wolves not respawning, bugs going all the way to the beginning of the game...

Bugs like this come out of nowhere, no change to how off balance works or passives reworked.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

For a skill line that some people pay real money for, you reaaallly should make sure this gets ironed out before it goes live.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE:
    Updated the original post/thread to better show what the bug is all about.
    Options
  • Dashmatt
    Dashmatt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    UPDATE:

Thank you for doing this.
    Options
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE:

Awesome!
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
    Options
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    The Savage Strength passive was broken for the entire Wolfhunter update, making it awful to play WW. The bleed/enchant bug has been happening since Murkmire, making cheesy WW builds awful to play against.

Before that it was ally synergies pulling werewolves of werewolf form, stuck inbetween transformation states, dire wolves not respawning, bugs going all the way to the beginning of the game...

Bugs like this come out of nowhere, no change to how off balance works or passives reworked.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

For a skill line that some people pay real money for, you reaaallly should make sure this gets ironed out before it goes live.

They changed heavy attack resource return on a blocking target to half. This effort is where the issue arose almost 100% guaranteed. Something which shouldn’t even be a change and can easily be reverted to fix this until they can implement it right for everyone!
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
    Options
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
    Options
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello? What if this issue prevented people from using cloak. It’s kinda like that for us so would be nice if even non werewolf players would stop by and acknowledge the existence of this bug.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

They changed heavy attack resource return on a blocking target to half. This effort is where the issue arose almost 100% guaranteed. Something which shouldn’t even be a change and can easily be reverted to fix this until they can implement it right for everyone!

Not unlikely, but can´t really tell anything for sure.

Would really appreciate some kind of response from one of the devs @ZOS_GinaBruno. Is this intended or is it another bug??
    Also wonder if any of the class-reps has any insight or got any words from ZOS about this.
    @KenaPKK
    @Masel
    @Checkmath
    @Liofa
    Options
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_BrianWheeler

Not unlikely, but can´t really tell anything for sure.

Would really appreciate some kind of response from one of the devs @ZOS_GinaBruno. Is this intended or is it another bug??
    Also wonder if any of the class-reps has any insight or got any words from ZOS about this.
    @KenaPKK
    @Masel
    @Checkmath
    @Liofa

Hey my pc needs a new charger so I can’t do it but would you mind adding a video of the bug on the PTS (the values) I’m
    Sure it would help.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
    Options
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huehue so you know how it is to use shadow image. In general skill is broken longer than it was WAI. Bump anyway, ZOS clean your mess.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
    Options
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This was reported in Rep Discord a while ago. They read it and are aware. Not sure if I can say more though due to NDA. I hope it gets fixed soon.
    Options
  • Hati
    Hati
    ✭✭✭
    Liofa wrote: »
    This was reported in Rep Discord a while ago. They read it and are aware. Not sure if I can say more though due to NDA. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Wow, thanks!

Acknowledging this, probably before live it will be fixed, there is no excuse

but the lack of communication is kinda messed up, they already promised improvements on this...
    Edited by Hati on February 13, 2019 11:34AM
    The one who hates.

Options
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear to em...
    If I have to live with another game breaking WW glitch for 3
    Months I
    Am so sick of this!
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
    Options
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hati wrote: »
    Liofa wrote: »

Wow, thanks!

Acknowledging this, probably before live it will be fixed, there is no excuse

but the lack of communication is kinda messed up, they already promised improvements on this...

There isn’t an excuse period.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
    Options
  • Kilcosu
    Kilcosu
    ✭✭✭
    I still fail to understand why we can't even get a heads up of "yeah we know. /thread"
    literally 3 seconds of typing to help alleviate the worries of many players
    Options
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilcosu wrote: »
    I still fail to understand why we can't even get a heads up of "yeah we know. /thread"
    literally 3 seconds of typing to help alleviate the worries of many players

Right. Might be b/c they just don’t prioritize people that play WW. Couldn’t tell b/c some part of it is bugged every patch. Like a neglected animal (pun intended)
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
    Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh joy another Ww Bug haven't seen that before..
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be appriciated to get some kind of response regarding this matter to be honest. At least let us know if you plan to fix this bug with Wrathstone or if we´ve to wait until the next update.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Options
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be appriciated to get some kind of response regarding this matter to be honest. At least let us know if you plan to fix this bug with Wrathstone or if we´ve to wait until the next update.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

No fix it now. Stop this cycle of bugs for a whole playstyle!
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
    Options
  • Rukzadlithau
    Rukzadlithau
    ✭✭✭✭
    I swear to em...
    Months I
    Am so sick of this!

Then what? You’ll still continue to sub/purchase and rp as ww.
    Options
  • Wolfchild07
    Wolfchild07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't worry about since ww is getting nerfs due to racial passive changes anyway. WW can't use weapon or class abilities. About half my werewolves are getting nerfed.
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't worry about since ww is getting nerfs due to racial passive changes anyway. WW can't use weapon or class abilities. About half my werewolves are getting nerfed.

I don't necessarily agree about the "werewolf is getting nerfed" part, but if that's your standpoint, isn't there even more reason to have one of their core mechanics working properly??
    Options
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buzo wrote: »
    I swear to em...
    Months I
    Am so sick of this!

Then what? You’ll still continue to sub/purchase and rp as ww.

And you’re still going to sit on forums and rp as a guy who complains about the most ...em stuff.

Point is: if you couldn’t play your class or sustain it b/c of broken abilities etc you’d be upset as well.
    Edited by Wuuffyy on February 16, 2019 1:28AM
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
    Options
  • mcagatayg
    mcagatayg
    ✭✭✭✭
    hopefully gets fixed, i dont play WW because of stuff like... this it keeps getting broken...
    Options
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mcagatayg wrote: »
    hopefully gets fixed, i dont play WW because of stuff like... this it keeps getting broken...

Fingers crossed.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
    Options
  • Elric_Ashborn
    Elric_Ashborn
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    @ZOS_KaiSchober
    @ZOS_BillE
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_GaryA

Please I just finished my Werewolf Build, I cannot afford this nerf, I beg the entire team. I do not feel like redoing my character again. :(
    Options
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    @ZOS_KaiSchober
    @ZOS_BillE
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_GaryA

Please I just finished my Werewolf Build, I cannot afford this nerf, I beg the entire team. I do not feel like redoing my character again. :(

Em hem
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
    Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Gilliam any response maby?
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
    Options
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Gilliam any response maby?

Another 3 months of absolute hell... can’t wait.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/459684/pts-patch-notes-v4-3-4#latest

So apparently it´s not possible to fix important bugs when you find them 2nd last week on PTS. Unless they´re found during first week on PTS they´re not going to be fixed it seems......

Options