Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

[Class Reps] Update & Meeting Notes - Jan 30, 2019

• Roboplus
    Roboplus
    ✭✭
    You're efforts are appreciated. However-
    Basically if something has been identified as a pain point that has not been addressed yet, it was repeated. Also, and this is important, we planned to have another meeting with the Devs right after the PTS to get into nitty gritty about classes. In short, even if your class concerns aren’t going to show up on the PTS, they absolutely will get communicated in detail long before ZOS puts up the PTS for Elsweyr. Hang in there.

I've yet to see NB tanks mentioned in any of these posts.

Gonna go ahead and not believe you.
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roboplus wrote: »
    You're efforts are appreciated. However-
    Basically if something has been identified as a pain point that has not been addressed yet, it was repeated. Also, and this is important, we planned to have another meeting with the Devs right after the PTS to get into nitty gritty about classes. In short, even if your class concerns aren’t going to show up on the PTS, they absolutely will get communicated in detail long before ZOS puts up the PTS for Elsweyr. Hang in there.

I've yet to see NB tanks mentioned in any of these posts.

Gonna go ahead and not believe you.

They stated classes is planned for 22. It's in the notes.
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭
    Ok I will say it I’m surprised at the positives in the update and there in a good direction to

Racial improvements is nice can’t argue over them as they all look positive but will have to play them to know, imperial needed something other than holding block all the time but I’m console so we only ever get the end product

The visiting old sets is a good thing to as so many are a waste but please don’t tell me tormentor set was in that nda and they going to make it work with werewolves because I just decon all the gear I had because of this useless mechanic, but visiting older gear to make more relevant in today’s eso it could open doors to new gear options for a variety of different gameplays which is a plus
  • Sun7dance
    Sun7dance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just give bosmers their disease resistance back. Otherwise it would be a huge nerf for medium armour.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not nerf Fury/Legion, they are good as it is.
    Create a few good weapon damage medium armor sets that provide slightly less weapon dmg.
    That way med armor will still have more weapon damage with the passive.
    PC | EU | AD |Veteran Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1020 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭
    That's a type on notes I've been looking forward to since class reps program announcement.
  • Browart
    Browart
    ✭✭✭
    Yea lets nerf Altmers sustain and make for dmg Dunmers as bis race because there was a lot of QQ on forum, what a suprised. Also infinity sustain of bretons should be cut a bit but why not. Its only shows how big impact QQ player have on you and you as company can't make own decision.

Altmers compare to live didnt get a huge buffs like other races, cut magicka, SD instead elementals, and a bit better sustain compare to live. WOW

And only 3 tokens to change race, NICU.
    Edited by Browart on February 3, 2019 4:50PM
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    So, in-combat bug:
    ZOS hate it. The players hate it. Why isn't the mechanic behind it removed then? The bug appeared after ZOS implemented not being able to switch skills in combat - WHICH NO ONE ASKED FOR. It now causes huge problems, more than the previous system, can't be repaired and frustrates EVERYONE. Then why not just roll back? ZOS not willing to roll back wrong decisions has been a well-known weak point in the game's development for years. It can't get much clearer than this, can it?
    So, unless I'm missing technical knoqledge here (please correct me then), just bite the apple and go back!

Snipe. Finally acknowledgement. Which is good. REALLY GOOD. Two things though:
    Why now? Been a problem for years. Anything change ZOS' opinions on the skill? But, better late than never, and I'm happy it's being dealt with.
    Why didn't ZOS tell us? There's a forum here. And while I'm only one person, I specifically asked ZOS for notion. Would have anyone broken his arm typing a quick "looking into it"? Some scraps of communication can go a long way, I think. Or, I'm wrong and this development came only to be after being pressured by the reps. In which case I thank them. And am more confused as to why it was ignored until now.

Hm. I realized how a couple pieces of the puzzle are still missing. Communication is not perfect yet. But this here is a BIG step forward, so I do applaud it! Well done!

Also, youuu caaan't really gut Altmer (sorc) sustain any more. And giving health or stam bonus racial wouldn't make sense lore- and just flair-wise. Altmer are the most destructive mages, so why not increase spell damage further? If you give them enough damage to make sustain food viable (and necessary) without dps loss, it would balance each other out.

I too like the ability to change skills in combat but figure the real reason it was stopped was because people probably could us a add-on to change skills quickly thus not being limited to 10 skills and 2 ultimate's while in combat.

I agree communication does need to improve on ZOS side. I appreciate what the class reps do but believe ZOS is listening less and less and commutating less and less because of it. I wish they would engage the community more and more on the official forms and not mostly just monitor it for bad behavior and post announcements. I believe their is room for the class reps and community involvement with ZOS to make ESO the best it can be.

But was that really an issue? Can't see it increasing dps. And it's much better than walking from Sej to Bruma...
    (>_<)
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    So, in-combat bug:
    ZOS hate it. The players hate it. Why isn't the mechanic behind it removed then? The bug appeared after ZOS implemented not being able to switch skills in combat - WHICH NO ONE ASKED FOR. It now causes huge problems, more than the previous system, can't be repaired and frustrates EVERYONE. Then why not just roll back? ZOS not willing to roll back wrong decisions has been a well-known weak point in the game's development for years. It can't get much clearer than this, can it?
    So, unless I'm missing technical knoqledge here (please correct me then), just bite the apple and go back!

Snipe. Finally acknowledgement. Which is good. REALLY GOOD. Two things though:
    Why now? Been a problem for years. Anything change ZOS' opinions on the skill? But, better late than never, and I'm happy it's being dealt with.
    Why didn't ZOS tell us? There's a forum here. And while I'm only one person, I specifically asked ZOS for notion. Would have anyone broken his arm typing a quick "looking into it"? Some scraps of communication can go a long way, I think. Or, I'm wrong and this development came only to be after being pressured by the reps. In which case I thank them. And am more confused as to why it was ignored until now.

Hm. I realized how a couple pieces of the puzzle are still missing. Communication is not perfect yet. But this here is a BIG step forward, so I do applaud it! Well done!

Also, youuu caaan't really gut Altmer (sorc) sustain any more. And giving health or stam bonus racial wouldn't make sense lore- and just flair-wise. Altmer are the most destructive mages, so why not increase spell damage further? If you give them enough damage to make sustain food viable (and necessary) without dps loss, it would balance each other out.

I too like the ability to change skills in combat but figure the real reason it was stopped was because people probably could us a add-on to change skills quickly thus not being limited to 10 skills and 2 ultimate's while in combat.

I agree communication does need to improve on ZOS side. I appreciate what the class reps do but believe ZOS is listening less and less and commutating less and less because of it. I wish they would engage the community more and more on the official forms and not mostly just monitor it for bad behavior and post announcements. I believe their is room for the class reps and community involvement with ZOS to make ESO the best it can be.

But was that really an issue? Can't see it increasing dps. And it's much better than walking from Sej to Bruma...
    (>_<)

Not about DPS increase, but about counters. Having skill switch during fights means you have no comprises at all in your bars. If your opponents pulls a trick you were not prepared for, a press a button and you're countering. Very exploitable.