The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Patch Notes Rapid Feedback

• Tetrafy
    Tetrafy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Long live bow snipes.
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tetrafy wrote: »
    Long live bow snipes.

Rise up!
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • Wihuri
    Wihuri
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_MikaS wrote: »
    We have recently removed some baiting and insulting comments from this thread. This is a reminder to keep the discussion civil, constructive, and free of personal attacks. Thank you for your understanding.

You welcome
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ball groups who farms unorginized, weak players must be nerfed.
  • The_Shadowborn
    The_Shadowborn
    ✭✭✭
    The issue here is the amount of Ccs easily accessible compared to the amount of counter options.

Guild Groups will adapt I know mine already has some great ideas, but that's what we always do. We adapt. But I also play in group sizes less than 12 (mainly ~4) where you will see the group composition move heavily towards stam builds as they have the movement and immunity easily accessible.

I'd love to see an easily accessible skill like Forward Momentum for Magicka. Yes they have mist, with mist however you sacrifice so much with the vampire debuffs. That stam characters almost passively shrug off with their source of Major Brutality.

If magicka builds had that same ability to gain immunity it would satisfy both parties.
    It's not an issue of "ball groups" vs "solo players" it's Players Vs Snares
    Edited by The_Shadowborn on January 23, 2019 12:47PM
    @W_Shadowborn (PC/EU)
    - Toxic Toads
    - Noxious
    - [/s] Cyrodiil's Fist
    [/s]
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    @Rygonix The best counter to an organised group, is another organised group. Have you ever tried assembling a few friends, co-ordinating ultimates (especially negates), placing siege on crucial areas like flags of keeps? You do these things and I guarantee you that you'll impact that fight. If you can negate a purger and a healer, while the group is under high pressure from sieges, and drop some offensive ultimates you'll most likely kill someone or force some defensive ultimates to be used by said ball group. You have many skills also available to help with this such as; Time stop, inevitable detonation (can be cast from range and if purged still does damage- few of these on a tightly packed group really hits hard!), aoe stuns (streak, volcanic rune, manifestation of terror) to name a few. Not to mention all the damage from your other abilities. You do not need to kill us all at once but rather killing one or two is the beginning of the end for most raid groups due to everyone having critical roles that the group relies on.

Furthermore, I feel that PVP raiding often gets unfairly criticised with comments such as "they just spam one button" or "they run broken sets". In my experience this couldn't be further from the truth. Similar to PVE raiding, we have to optimise our group with sets that buff our groups damage and survivability. Sets like Ebon, Worm, Hircine, Sanctuary, Olorime, Transmutation and Meritorious Service (which from the patch notes sounds like it has been fixed now to proc correctly off of purge, both morphs). Other sets such as Thurvokun are used to debuff the enemy making it harder for them to heal and to do less damage. Deciding on jewellery traits also is a factor, with harmony being very popular due to its ability to provide amazing burst damage when combined with certain synergies.
    To add to this we implement skills like choking talons (to increase our uptime on minor maim), Solar Prison (for major maim and a powerful synergy), Shifting Standard (for major defile). We then look at other skills to buff the group, Dragonknights provide minor brutality, Templars provide minor sorcery, Sorcerers provide minor prophecy and Nightblades provide minor savagery.
    Not only are we on Discord communicating but we also take advantage of some amazing addons, such as Sancts Ultimate Organiser, which tells us crucial details like synergy and purge cooldowns, ultimates available and Retreating Maneuver uptime.
    All of this is just a generic overview and doesn't touch on the intricacies of each individual build for each individual role.

So we are doing all of these things to be as optimised as we can. What are the pug groups doing? Are you running into keeps and doing the same things over and over? Are you optimising your build to kill us (check out some solo vicious death bombers for ideas) or merely coming into Cyrodiil every day with the same build and hoping it has more of an impact than yesterday? If I get killed 1v1 while playing solo by a Nightblade, do I say that NBs are OP and need a nerf or self examine and adjust my play style and build?

I think all of the organised raid groups want to encourage more people to get into raiding as it is fun, exciting and fast paced. I personally would love nothing more than to see some more high level guilds compete against us. If people are interested in forming their own guild to combat other "ball groups" then I suggest checking out Dracarys' Youtube channel as there is many informative videos there to help people get started!

Agree completely with you, glad to see players understading the game and pvp rather than just spam ¨nerf ball groups, they killed me while i was spamming bow light attacks like a pro player¨
    - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
    - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
    - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
  • Diundriel
    Diundriel
    ✭✭✭
    before they make a patch with which they kill ball Groups and make a lot of People quit the game (lot of People in ball Groups are the same People that Keep game alive cause most also Play smallscale/sol/mediumscale), they should bring a new "solution package".
    No one gonna like Gameplay with full snares /roots all time on you, doesnt matter if solo or ball Group.

if you want to nerf ball Groups you should atleast Keep in mind that if just one dies, they whole Group gonna feel that. If People die to often (cause of snares/roots or other Things) it will be insanely hard for ball Groups to actually Play.
    so if just one Person in the Group doesnt have good Access to snare/root removale, the whole Group gonna feel that.
    also Keep in mind that a healer cant mistform all time cause he otherwise cant heal his Group...

Another point: why do you like to introduce a set for everything. It doesnt make it more skilled Gameplay if you remove the smart usage of a skill for a proc of a set that you apply easy. (?)

I think you gonna have to rework whole snare/root System in the future especially if you nerf rapids for Groupplay:
    e.g. time stop
    time stop has a snare into hard cc component, as rapids not gonna remove your snare probably half of your Group gonna get stuck in it, such a skill that get spammed at you if you Play as a ball Group should have counter Gameplay.
    no one gonna like a Gameplay where you are rooted all time and stunned cause everyone is spamming aoe snares/ccs on you or your Group...
    GM of former Slack Squad PvP Raid Guild
    Our Vids:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKLwZNZlv8an4p-xNoboE7w

Characters:
    Zoe'la- AD Magplar AvA 50 x2.5
    Not Zoe'la- DC Magplar AvA 25
    Worst Healbot EU- EP Magplar AvA 20
    Diundriel- AD StamNB AvA 36
    Pugs Got Bombed- AD ManaNB AvA 36
    Cause we have dots- AD ManaSorc AvA 33
    Red Zergs Again- AD StamDen AvA 29
    Synergy Spam Bot- AD MagDK AvA 17
    Heals of Cyrodiil- AD ManaDen AvA 14
    Nawrina- DC StamDK AvA 26
    Not Ganking- StamNB PVE DD
    Stack Pls- DC ManaNB AvA 20
    Der Katzenmensch- AD AvA 30
    Der kleine Troll- DC StamDen AvA 24
    and some I deleted and new ones I am to lazy to add so well above 200 Mio AP and 6 Former Emperor Characters

PvE: multiple Flawless Conqueror Chars, vAS +2, vCloudrest +3, vRG, vKA, vCrag hms, vDSA 43,5k score ...
  • Thlepse
    Thlepse
    ✭✭✭
    bumping because why not