Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Combat Update in U21 - A New Approach

• lokulin
    lokulin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they nerf Argonian "Resourceful" passive they better bloody give sorcs a way to regen stamina while holding block like DKs and other classes do. If they don't I'd like a refund for my race change token.
    I've hidden your signature.
  • lokulin
    lokulin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jhall03 wrote: »
    I recon I’ll hold off on race changing to an Argonian. Honestly I do hope they adjust that OP potion passive. It shouldn’t give back to all three resource pools.

It might be OP in PvP but it is nicely balanced when playing a PvE sorc tank as it is pretty much the only way sorcs can get back stamina while blocking mirroring DK class passives.
  • Reistoph
    Reistoph
    ✭✭
    Maybe add racial passive only for sustaining, and not affecting dps? Also, please add longsword as new 2H weapons for 2H crits.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very very sketchy idea imho. Stop adding/tweaking nerfing things just for the sake of it. This is why you COMPLETELY alienate the veterans who have subbed since it became a thing.

Your changes can destroy characters because there is almost no thought about the destructive impact that these careless alterations have on those characters.

How about fixing things that have been broken and ignored, like the multitude of ruined, worthless skills?

Racial passives serve their purpose just fine. Some, such as Nord, Breton could do with some love. but why mess up all the others when they are absolutely fine as is?

EDIT: APOLOGY - tired and grumpy after work. I'll wait for more robust info before passing judgement. *crawls back under his rock*
    Edited by Bam_Bam on November 25, 2018 11:31PM
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bam_Bam wrote: »
    Very very sketchy idea imho. Stop adding/tweaking nerfing things just for the sake of it. This is why you COMPLETELY alienate the veterans who have subbe

Some of the racial passives are absurdly weak on the numbers, e.g. Red Diamond or Breton spell resistance. Meanwhile, Argonians' sustain passive is no stronger in PvE than the max stats ones. Yeah, it's burstier than other strong passives, which could be an issue in PvP -- but hey, one should get something in return for having to look like a lizard.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arato wrote: »
    Aixy wrote: »
    1) Five slots is not enough for our bars (Add more skill slots).-
    2) Fix Animation Canceling.-
    3) No more DLC's (First fix the base game: Lag)

Ty in advance

5 skills + ultimate are fine (10 + 2 ultimates really) limited action skill systems make your build more important. Meaningful CHOICES in gameplay help make the game more interesting and fun.

Like with any racial bonuses, if they homogenize all racial benefits to be the same then race becomes another meaningless uninteresting choice. I want some more meaningful choices, race, and the skills you slot and weapon setups you choose and whether you go full stam full magicka, or tank are about the only meaningful choices in the game.

Yeah build sure is important with everyone running the same skillsets basically for any particular weapon/class setup. :smile:

There's always going to be meta builds or cookie cutter builds, sure, but it's still more interesting than having all skills available at all times and the deciding factor is how many keyboard shortcuts you can macro and frankly a lot of redundant skills that the only difference in them is that they're on different cooldowns.

Point was that we all use the same skill sets more or less regardless of builds. We cannot have variety. Might as well have all skills available. We cannot specialize in the way older games of this genre offered. I cannot specialize in one skill for example to kill people. So yeah...

We don't necessarily use the same skills though, there are different builds, a handful for each class and different builds for PVE and PVP.. Better than just who has the best macro autohotkeys for their rotation.

and frankly youy might as well just go to another game if you want World of Warcraft style 8 hotbars bs. The limited action skillset was a deliberate design choice in this game, it suits consoles which is a big part of the playerbase,, and frankly I prefer it it's a big reason why I play the game. I get really tired of having to keybind 80 f'ing redundant skills on different cooldowns. If that's what you want. just go away, please. Don't suggest ruining this game, just go back to WoW.

I am pretty sure I have never seen a video with drastic skill bar difference. 1 or 2 flex spots maybe, but those spots also tend to be filled with same skills everyone uses in a particular situation. But okay. If you say so.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • erlewine
    erlewine
    ✭✭✭
    Aixy wrote: »
    1) Five slots is not enough for our bars (Add more skill slots).-
    Yes 5 is. Also the game is made for Console as well. There are no more buttons
    [/quote]

Imagine a world with more buttons. We have the technology.

eisley the worst
  • efster
    efster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    buff bosmer.
    AD is the best looking faction. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The importance of Wood Elf passives-

Wood elfs passives and don't need to be buffed or nerfed. Their racial passives are a great fit for playing a stamblade - one of the few race/class combos that allow people with certain visual disabilities a way to participate in the game in a meaningful way.
    A small (but not insubstantial) portion of the population suffers from a type of visual disability caused by flashing/flickering lights (i.e., the visual effects of many skills/abilities) ... this type of exposure can trigger things like motion sickness, nausea, migraines, epilepsy, etc. Many gamers with this problem work around it by playing a stealthy/roguish character. In this game that typically means RP'ing as a stealthy thief and/or a stealthy hard-hitting assassin.

These folks have to be selective about the content they participate in and they don't want to be limited to vanilla pve content. Combining or layering the wood elf racial passives, NB passives, and medium armor passives has given a lot of these folks a way to create the type of build that works with their limitations ... allowing them to participate, in a meaningful way, (have fun, get immersed, RP, etc.) in a fair amount of the content (mostly pve).

I'm not saying that these passives should never be changed. All I am asking is for 'the powers that be' to consider what I've said when making their changes.
    Edited by Maryal on November 27, 2018 8:39AM
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maryal wrote: »
    The importance of Wood Elf passives-

Wood elfs passives and don't need to be buffed or nerfed. Their racial passives are a great fit for playing a stamblade - one of the few race/class combos that allow people with certain visual disabilities a way to participate in the game in a meaningful way.
    A small (but not insubstantial) portion of the population suffers from a type of visual disability caused by flashing/flickering lights (i.e., the visual effects of many skills/abilities) ... this type of exposure can trigger things like motion sickness, nausea, migraines, epilepsy, etc. Many gamers with this problem work around it by playing a stealthy/roguish character. In this game that typically means RP'ing as a stealthy thief and/or a stealthy hard-hitting assassin.

These folks have to be selective about the content they participate in and they don't want to be limited to vanilla pve content. Combining or layering the wood elf racial passives, NB passives, and medium armor passives has given a lot of these folks a way to create the type of build that works with their limitations ... allowing them to participate, in a meaningful way, (have fun, get immersed, RP, etc.) in a fair amount of the content (mostly pve).

I'm not saying that these passives should never be changed. All I am asking is for 'the powers that be' to consider what I've said when making their changes.
    @Maryal how do you handle other player effects? It's Stamblade that gives you the more subtle visuals, not the wood elf passives.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »
    Multiple effective options... Racial passive morphs?
    I'll pledge my immortal soul to any Aedra, Daedra, Magna-Ge, or naked Nord (preferably Rigurt) that makes this happen.
  • TheCabbageborn
    TheCabbageborn
    ✭✭✭
    yo ESO devs, idk if this'll get noticed, but my feedback is this: I want weird character concepts without losing out completely on racial passives. ultimately it doesn't matter that much to us filthy casuals who'll never see endgame, but making a Stamina character with Magicka passives is kind of a bummer. I want to do things like a Redguard mage or a Altmer rogue or a Dunmer knight. it keeps people like me buying character slots and costumes and motifs and grinding out to 50. I don't even RP, I just like to play The Fashion Scrolls. anyways, if you could make races more adaptable towards their primary resource, and weapons/armor, I'd really appreciate it. cheers, dudes.
    when a problem comes along u must fus it
  • ramboing
    ramboing
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not interested in playing non-optimized characters, so if you change the races, you should do one of the following:

A ) Reduce the cost of race change tokens to something reasonable like $2 each, in which case you might make an extra $20 off me

B ) Give everyone a race change token for each character that expires after a week or two.

If you change the races so that I feel my characters can no longer be optimized as is, you force me to choose between paying the ridiculous race change tokens for each character, which I seem to remember being about $30 each, or quitting the game and moving on.
    Edited by ramboing on November 28, 2018 5:36AM
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lokulin wrote: »
    I recon I’ll hold off on race changing to an Argonian. Honestly I do hope they adjust that OP potion passive. It shouldn’t give back to all three resource pools.

It might be OP in PvP but it is nicely balanced when playing a PvE sorc tank as it is pretty much the only way sorcs can get back stamina while blocking mirroring DK class passives.

Umm... Hello Dark Deal. Its only 2.5 times the stamina of DK Igneous Shield, plus the over time effect after, thats half as strong as Warden Netch
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

• lokulin
    lokulin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Umm... Hello Dark Deal. Its only 2.5 times the stamina of DK Igneous Shield, plus the over time effect after, thats half as strong as Warden Netch

First, you lose block for about 1.5 seconds while using Dark Deal. DKs also have access to "battle roar" in addition to "helping hands" so you need to factor that in to the equation. 9200 stamina from using an ultimate like Magma Shell.
  • EpicRekkoning
    EpicRekkoning
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind seeing a change to the weapon/armor proficiencies that would be impactful at end game. Something like an increase of 25% to the effectiveness of the weapon/armor passives. This would impact the cost per skill and benefit for using that skill line. If you look at the different races and their proficiencies, I think this would open the door to build specific playstyles, hybrid builds, and new races playing different roles. It would also make it feel more like the race is proficient with that weapon or armor skill type.

Bretons light armor
    Orc heavy armor
    Redguard/imperial sword and board
    Argonian resto
    Dunmer dual weild
    Nord 2h
    Altmer destro
    Bosmer bow
    Khajit medium armor
  • maciopa
    maciopa
    ✭✭✭
    It would also make it feel more like the race is proficient with that weapon or armor skill type.

Bretons light armor
    Orc heavy armor
    Argonian resto
    Dunmer dual weild
    Nord 2h
    Altmer destro
    Bosmer bow
    Khajit medium armor

I do not know what I do wrong (or you do wrong) but I do not find those armour/weapon skill lines useful at all as all my lvl 50 chars got all their skill lines maxed before even hitting 50... Yeah - those could help a bit while leveling but honestly - I haven't noticed my my leveling up pace disturbed by different race to class combo - and I already have 16 slots filled with different combos (yes I am an altoholic).
    So in short words - instead of having those (above mentioned skill lines) I would rather have something more useful (like haste, magicka or stamina bonuses).
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I totally agree with the path you guys are drawing here, racials should be something close to insignificant. Right now if you don't pick the BIS race for your class you're gimped.

I really like the idea to make a different path if you pick a magicka or stamina builds. So for example stamina orcs should have a different set of bonuses than a magicka orc. Orc shamans are a thing you know :wink:
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • shiningforce
    shiningforce
    ✭✭✭
    maciopa wrote: »
    It would also make it feel more like the race is proficient with that weapon or armor skill type.

Bretons light armor
    Orc heavy armor
    Argonian resto
    Dunmer dual weild
    Nord 2h
    Altmer destro
    Bosmer bow
    Khajit medium armor

I do not know what I do wrong (or you do wrong) but I do not find those armour/weapon skill lines useful at all as all my lvl 50 chars got all their skill lines maxed before even hitting 50... Yeah - those could help a bit while leveling but honestly - I haven't noticed my my leveling up pace disturbed by different race to class combo - and I already have 16 slots filled with different combos (yes I am an altoholic).
    So in short words - instead of having those (above mentioned skill lines) I would rather have something more useful (like haste, magicka or stamina bonuses).

Honestly i see both of your comments disheartening. Doing what either of you suggests just forces people to have to play certain races, yes forces (If you want to play magicka to the best of your ability you are forced to play High elf, dark elf and Breton) We dont need more of this we need less of this. I suggest going back to Elder scrolls origins where you pick a race and put in your OWN stats from the get go, what you choose later IN game affects your character. There are Khajit magic user npcs for example all over the place; yet, almost nobody uses them as playable characters because of how their racial passives are set up. Let people choose their races and set up their classes the way they see fit. If Racial passives stay they should be harmless passives like the argonian swim, or wood elf fall damage.
    -- It is easy to be a Jerk Online; what do you win? Being Kind people remember you, help you, befriend you and you feel good too.
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arch Mage Shalidor is a Nord... LMAO, guess that noob didn’t know about racial passives and min maxing when he was in character creation... oh wait, he is one of the strongest mages in the lore... must be hacking
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

First, you lose block for about 1.5 seconds while using Dark Deal. DKs also have access to "battle roar" in addition to "helping hands" so you need to factor that in to the equation. 9200 stamina from using an ultimate like Magma Shell.

Helping Hands 990 Stam per cast
    1 Shield cast every 6sec
    990/3 = 330 Stam/2sec

Battle Roar
    War Horn every 50sec
    46 Stam per Ulti point
    200ulti/50sec*46 = 368 Stam/2sec

DK Total
    330+368=698 Regen equivalent

Dark Deal every 20sec
    3600 instant Stam + 2400 Stam over 20 second = 600 Stam/2sec

Dark Deal every 10sec
    (3600 instat Stam + 1200 Stam over 10 seconds) * 2 = 960 Stam/2 Seconds

Deep Thoughts for the equivalent 3 seconds of cast time, spaced out over 20 seconds.
    1914 Stam * 3 second = 5742 Stam / 20 sec = 120 Stam/2sec

Dont forget the sizable heal too. If you are perma-blocking then sure DK (and Warden) can pull that off. However if you can find 1.5sec every 20 sec you are already matching DK, And f you can find more time, it gets even better.
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

• Schattenfluegel
    Schattenfluegel
    ✭✭✭✭

My SorcTank is an Highelf... ^^ And its going to work in Vettrials too.
    Love my Stamsorc
  • lokulin
    lokulin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My SorcTank is an Highelf... ^^ And its going to work in Vettrials too.

Sure, anything is possible. I sorc tanked as an Altmer for a long time as well. It is possible to make lots of combinations "work". It doesn't mean that taking away a viable method of sustain is a good idea.
  • nud3_voxel
    nud3_voxel
    ✭✭✭
    They better give away a free race change token per character for a little while. I have 10 characters and I'm not paying 30k crowns just to keep playing and stay relevant. We all created our characters based on the passives given at the time and it would not be fair to change them and ask us to pay to be able to race switch.
  • lokulin
    lokulin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1 Shield cast every 6sec
    990/3 = 330 Stam/2sec

Battle Roar
    War Horn every 50sec
    46 Stam per Ulti point

DK Total

Dark Deal every 20sec

Dark Deal every 10sec

Deep Thoughts for the equivalent 3 seconds of cast time, spaced out over 20 seconds.

Dont forget the sizable heal too. If you are perma-blocking then sure DK (and Warden) can pull that off. However if you can find 1.5sec every 20 sec you are already matching DK, And f you can find more time, it gets even better.

So going back to the original point.

Resourceful gives me back 4620 stam/health/mag.
    1 potion every 45s
    204 Stam/2sec.

Not even as good as helping hands.

1 Potion Every 25 seconds using two infused potion glyphs
    370 Stam/2sec

But then you lose the ability to use other glyphs. Hardly OP.

Of course an Argonian DK tank has access to this and their class passives. So to play devils advocate, would you say that "Helping Hands" and "Battle Roar" are over powered and need be adjusted?
  • maciopa
    maciopa
    ✭✭✭

Honestly i see both of your comments disheartening. Doing what either of you suggests just forces people to have to play certain races, yes forces (If you want to play magicka to the best of your ability you are forced to play High elf, dark elf and Breton) We dont need more of this we need less of this. I suggest going back to Elder scrolls origins where you pick a race and put in your OWN stats from the get go, what you choose later IN game affects your character. There are Khajit magic user npcs for example all over the place; yet, almost nobody uses them as playable characters because of how their racial passives are set up. Let people choose their races and set up their classes the way they see fit. If Racial passives stay they should be harmless passives like the argonian swim, or wood elf fall damage.

Seems you do not know what you are writting about, just take a look there - racial passives from Elder Scrolls series:

part 2 - Daggerfall :
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Races

part 3 - Morrowind :
    http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Races_(Morrowind)

etc etc
    There were ALWAYS races more suitable to play certain roles in Elder Scrolls and min-maxers were always picking those races.

You represent a view of a min/maxer in the game (your words back that up), but I am not. I play whatever race/class combo I like (thus, for example, my stamina based templar is an orcish girl) that's why I already have 16 slots filled in.
    BUT -> I do agree with previous posters who demand free race change token for every character owned if some drastic changes to racial passives will be made. People made their choices and commitments based of a state of the game at the certain point of time. Changing that without their consent could be deemed illegal -> Imagine yourself - you parked a car in a free spot in the morning - on your way back to your car in the evening you notice that somebody planted a sign "No Parking Zone" and your car has a clamp on one of its wheels and you are forced to pay a fine for parking in a restricted place. This is what happens to the game when its "developers" gimp/nerf a class or a race from a legal point of view. That's why I oppose any form of nerfing/gimping in any game I play. You may buff other, under powered classes/races but not the other way around.

• React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as argonian healing gets shafted, I'm totally cool with this.

Also, you'd better be sliding some race change tokens our way for free. Especially to players who have purchased them previously.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1 Shield cast every 6sec
    990/3 = 330 Stam/2sec

Battle Roar
    War Horn every 50sec
    46 Stam per Ulti point

DK Total

Dark Deal every 20sec

Dark Deal every 10sec

So going back to the original point.

Resourceful gives me back 4620 stam/health/mag.
    1 potion every 45s
    204 Stam/2sec.

Not even as good as helping hands.

1 Potion Every 25 seconds using two infused potion glyphs
    370 Stam/2sec

But then you lose the ability to use other glyphs. Hardly OP.

Of course an Argonian DK tank has access to this and their class passives. So to play devils advocate, would you say that "Helping Hands" and "Battle Roar" are over powered and need be adjusted?

No I would say that DK, Warden, Sorc, and even Templar (now) have access to enough sustain passives, that Argonian is not need. The only situation I can think of where Dark Deal would be an issue is vAA slow run. Once you have more than 4 Axes, finding a window to Dark Deal in will be hard. You would need to Immovable Pot and take the Hits. And I'm not sure that would even work.
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Others

• Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems you do not know what you are writting about, just take a look there - racial passives from Elder Scrolls series:

part 2 - Daggerfall :
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Races

part 3 - Morrowind :
    http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Races_(Morrowind)

etc etc
    There were ALWAYS races more suitable to play certain roles in Elder Scrolls and min-maxers were always picking those races.

You represent a view of a min/maxer in the game (your words back that up), but I am not. I play whatever race/class combo I like (thus, for example, my stamina based templar is an orcish girl) that's why I already have 16 slots filled in.
    BUT -> I do agree with previous posters who demand free race change token for every character owned if some drastic changes to racial passives will be made. People made their choices and commitments based of a state of the game at the certain point of time. Changing that without their consent could be deemed illegal -> Imagine yourself - you parked a car in a free spot in the morning - on your way back to your car in the evening you notice that somebody planted a sign "No Parking Zone" and your car has a clamp on one of its wheels and you are forced to pay a fine for parking in a restricted place. This is what happens to the game when its "developers" gimp/nerf a class or a race from a legal point of view. That's why I oppose any form of nerfing/gimping in any game I play. You may buff other, under powered classes/races but not the other way around.

What I would love to see is morphs. This would basically mean no change to Min/Maxing. But it would mean more choices that are like whether to go Altmer or Dark Elf for your Mag DPS. Altmer for just pure damage, but Dunmer for a little bit of nice utility along with really good damage.
    It would also potentially open up a few more races to more. Like if Nord had the Defensive, or Offensive morph. or Bosmer/Khajiti Stealthy passive was Increased damage from stealth or just a Evasion like buff. Would open them back up to min/max builds, especially Bosmer who right now only min/max for a PvP StamBlade and even then have good competition from Khajiti.

Who knows though, all we know so far is that ZoS isn't looking at the First Passive, the Experience/AP/Gold gain one.
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Major
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Others

• cbritomiranda
    cbritomiranda
    ✭✭
    Bretons need some love. they are the least powerful race among the magic users
    Edited by cbritomiranda on November 29, 2018 7:15PM
    Arielle Pendragon [] High Elf - Sorcerer [DD]
    Ataena Zastee [] Khajiit - Nightblade [DD]
    Marie Pendragon [] Breton - Nightblade [DD]
    Angeline Pendragon [] Breton - Templar [Healer]
    Freyja Stone-Singer [] Nord - Dragonknight [Tanker]
    Raelys the Flame [] High Elf - Dragonknight [Healer]
    Anne-Marie Pendragon [] Breton - Warden [Healer]
    Fairynn Frost-Moon [] Nord - Warden [Tanker]
    Asrin the Wise [] Khajiit - Sorcerer [DD]
This discussion has been closed.