Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Are You Excited For The "Nerfmire" Update?

• srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I'm looking forward to another zone story.
  • Jinchuu
    Jinchuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Hell no. Widening the already ridiculous gap between stam and mag builds takes outstanding levels of stupidity to actually look at as a good change.
    Edited by Jinchuu on October 3, 2018 1:51AM
    Unless you are willing to be a mindless sycophant and/or coddle others due to their insecurities prepare to be harrased by the Orwellian enforcers on these forums. You should also try to refrain from using any words more complex than those used by a small child due to the fact that said enforcers have made it clear that their vocabulary pool is aenemic.
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    firedrgn wrote: »
    I wonder if all the yeses are stam?

One stam and two mag. Stam is my main so my yes does partly swing for her.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    As a mid-CP level magsorc who's trying to get better, it fills me with dread.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    No my characters will be poorer for it and i dislike Argonians and their annoying swamps..

Honestly the future of ESO seems rather crap.. after this drops.
  • Sleezly
    Sleezly
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Max CP but play no-CP BGs / Campaigns primarily. Would be awesome if CP was nerfed rather than everything across the board.
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    Vet Black Rose Prison .

I am in small guild , 4 man content I prefer :)
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    As a solo pvp player no. I think they are going about these nerfs all wrong.
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    really not w quester, mostly pvp and do trials

no many nerfs this patch, major nerfs, changes in general that hurt class identitly. Not even just shields, pvp i think theyll be fine, pve is ehhh but healers. Something that really po'd me was the changes to overload

Idk it kinda sucks for the people that worked on the actual dlc to have it hated because of the stupid changes from the combat team. Fell bad for the ones making new content when they seem excited about it but the patch just kills all the hype for it.

like that one zone lead dude who was super excited to show it off on eso live and now everyones like f murkimire.... really murk is fine the update along side it is just trash
  • Fiktius
    Fiktius
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Crixus8000 wrote: »
    As a solo pvp player no. I think they are going about these nerfs all wrong.

Same here. I'm a solo player too and these incoming nerfs are something which will have significant impact in my survival, so I can honestly say that I'm not really excited about the Murkmire patch.

There are two positive things which I like tho:
    I can finally destroy Alessia bridge and that musicbox is sweet.
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Sure. Volatility leads to opportunity, but I'm pissed that for the sixth time in four updates the new build I came up with was nerfed to the point of being obsolete

1. Mechanical Acuity/Briarheart - Acuity no longer procs enough to be viable in pve
    2. Sunderflame PVE build golded - no longer useful for stam dps
    3. Pelinals werewolf golded - heal no longer scales to spell damage
    4. Sloads/Skoria/Marksman - Sloads is easily dodged on a bow build
    5. Nocturnals favor/impreg well-fitted medium armor warden with major/minor evasion - 9 piece set rendered useless by upcoming changes to dodge roll and evasion
    6. Running man templar build- Swift jewelry and major expedition nerfed
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I'm in the unique position where everything ZOS nerfs seems to straight up miss my DK main, for the most part, so I don't even consider nerfs a huge issue. (Yes, I feel bad for those affected)

Nerfmire is going to be fun for me as a purely PVE player. I've always liked Shadowfen's swamps... so I imagine Murkmire's will be just as enjoyable :)

PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    No. Zeni in all its wisdom loves to add content(jewelry crafting) then a few months later devalue that same content by taking a sledge hammer to all the expensive gear I’ve crafted. They empower zergs by giving them more tools(soldier of angush, time stop, nerfing speed pots) and constantly trying to “balance” classes with insane ideas like cast time on shields(thankfully this was reverted).

To put it bluntly, the devs don’t play their own game enough to understand why some of their ideas are poorly conceived.
    Edited by Fur_like_snow on October 3, 2018 2:44AM
  • Zavijah
    Zavijah
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes. Because eventually Stealth will come on to the radar for nerf and quite frankly I won't be happy until everything is cinders.

I never thought it would get this far and don't actually have a problem with Stealth but it's clear we can't have individual strengths for classes in this game without people comparing what someone else or doesn't have. Or in the case of Movement Speed, the latest focus - people are too inept to find ways to catch their quarry.

Normally I would blame PVP'ers for the saltiest of tears, and I wouldn't be wrong. But instead of getting angered, I'll be quite content to see everything taken from Everyone.

BUUUUUURRRRRRRNNNNN EVERYTHING...
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Learned years ago never to be excited for any update
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    There's some good stuff. Some good new sets, good balance changes (poison & scattershot nerfs!), new things to do in Cyro. I'm not really into swamps and argonians, but new content is never a bad thing.

But then I look at the buffs overperforming classes got, the nerfs underperforming classes got, and the usual random mismash of balance changes done by dartboard methodology which ignored the class rep feedback. And I know that zero will have been done toward improving performance... so no, not really looking forward to it.
  • TheInfernalRage
    TheInfernalRage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I am excited with how my builds will perform with these new changes and what I can do to adapt. I did lash out against the devs about that cast time because it kind of disrupts combat flow and shields have always been an oh shoosh button for me. But now that they changed it, then it's interesting to see how combat is going to feel.

Murkmire though looks like a small addition to the content.

Although, to be honest, I'll be playing much Fallout 76 when that game is released.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can hardly contain my apathy.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Mukrmire doesnt seem all that great tbh. Just another zone. Blackrose Prison is the only content that Murkmire has to offer.
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Nope. Nerfs to my favorite classes, and argonians aren't my thing. Only way I'd get this dlc is through when it's supposedly going to be a daily reward. Some good games coming out soon, and I have a backlog of stuff I haven't played yet. Might be time to take a little break once it goes live.
  • WeyounTM
    WeyounTM
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    No hype for this one...too much nerfing with huge hammers is easily overshadowing anything good (Cyro changes/Black Rose) that is coming.
    Magicka-Khajiit-Player since Beta

PC-EU Vivec Sotha Sil Campaign
    Heals-your-Paws Khajiit Magplar - Main Char - AD (sadly)

Little-Miss-Hurricane - Khajiit -Stamsorc - DC
    Saves-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - DC
    Lucký-Paws - Khajiit StamDK - DC
    Icy-Paws - Khajiit Magden - DC
    White-Paws - Khajiit Stamblade - DC
    Paws-of-the-Light - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Adusa D'aro - Khajiit Stamplar - DC
    Purrs-at-the-Moons - Khajiit Stamcro - DC
    Necrotic-Paws - Khajiit Magcro - DC
    White-Claws - Khajiit StamDK - AD
    Sticky-Paws - Khajiit Stamplar - AD
    Silent-Paws - Khajiit Magblade - AD

Hides-the-Skooma - Khajiit Stamden - EP
    Protector-of-the-Mane - Khajiit Magplar -EP
    Leaps-your-Paws - Khajiit MagDK - EP
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    More content = more content. And I'm not a 'competitive' player (either pvp or vet pve), so the various 'balance' changes basically never effect me.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes to most.

Yeah, the shield change is gonna suck some, but it's a billion times better than that sh*tty cast time.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    can't say as i'm looking forward to murkmire at all.

really a shame, because i've always been happy to see new content, but these balance 'adjustments' are just... :neutral:
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I really like all of the changes in Murkmire. There's no nerfs. At least for me personally.
    Warden is going to be more comfortable to play. Finally I don't have to waste GKD every 6 seconds to re-apply Minor Berserk (which was making this buff almost useless).
    Housing is going to be more comfortable.
    Character selection screen is going to be more comfortable.
    It's"Comfortire".
    I keep dreading its release day, I guess it'll be October 22 :/

ESO developers nerf and break things so much players end up feeling weaker instead of stronger over time, my cp ~900 sorcerer feels as reliable as level 24 sorcerer with endgame gear on PTS.

Oh, come on! Didn't you see poor Planar Inhibitor boss in vWGT being smashed down by overpowered high CP damage dealers so he/she could not even activate portals for daedra adds?
    I mean, there's no game, no tactics, no mechanics when players are getting stronger and stronger.
    Edited by Ermiq on October 3, 2018 4:47AM
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • ruengdet2515
    ruengdet2515
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    NERF or not you still playing this game like me.
  • SaxonCrusader
    SaxonCrusader
    ✭✭✭
    No matter whether you're looking forward to it or not, both options mean you're going to have to endure abnormal amounts of salt.
    You only need three things in life: love, a cold drink, and a sense of humour. : Said the guy who owns this account (Sorry I don't have a better role model who's quote I could steal instead)
  • SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    The nerfs to solo players attempting difficult content hit me where I live. With a ton of leveled alts, I'll find something that works to replace my shielded mag toons. Still. it's reminiscent of Morrowind where balances aimed at play styles I don't pursue made the game slower, less fluid and less enjoyable.

The new house with underwater views is very cool, but the game play changes have morphed anticipation into resignation.
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Need few more skill points. Also, wanna see how revamped Cyro works.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    No. I main a MagSorc
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf