The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Please Increase the difficulty of Veteran Trials.

• Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS should just nerf the overperforming classes, like magicka NB. If they lowered every class to the level of magicka warden and magicka templar, content would get a lot harder.

When all the top groups are just stacking magblades and their 50k+ DPS, no *** the content becomes trivial.

And then everyone would leave.

Because nobody likes arbitrarily losing ability. Especially when the problem could likely just as easily be solved by tacking on another difficulty option something people like you have vehemently shot down in the past.

Why do you want the game to die? Why do you allways look to the players to pick up the slack and not the design? If people are just stacking 50K magblades that's a failing of the content and the system and both need overhauled anyway.

That's a failing of the balance team. Magblades are grossly overperforming.

Well good for them.

Tack on another difficulty mode and suddenly they'll be just right. Oh, no they wont, because the screaming with you people never friggin' ends.
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This will be my last post on the forums. I have gone back and re read comments and have realized that what i posted was absolutely ridiculous and nothing needs to be changed. For those of you who figured out my @name in game, I ask that you stop sending me hate tells in game thank you very much. I appreciate all of the thoughts and time people put into this post,

Huge respect @MaddPowered not only for conceding the point, but for reaching out in the first place.
    I'm one of those guys in a progression group working our way through vTrial content for the first time. We were just learning rakkhat having finally got past the twins before summerset dropped, and the dps increase was crazy.

Got that vMoL clear next run, though to be honest, I think we would have had it regardless.

Since summerset came out I've been predicting some sort of nerf to magicka dps and relequen. Stamina builds seem fine if you take relequen out of the picture, but my magsorc gained 4k to 5k dps with exactly the same gear and rotation after summerset, which is insane.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS should just nerf the overperforming classes, like magicka NB. If they lowered every class to the level of magicka warden and magicka templar, content would get a lot harder.

When all the top groups are just stacking magblades and their 50k+ DPS, no *** the content becomes trivial.

Because nobody likes arbitrarily losing ability. Especially when the problem could likely just as easily be solved by tacking on another difficulty option something people like you have vehemently shot down in the past.

Why do you want the game to die? Why do you allways look to the players to pick up the slack and not the design? If people are just stacking 50K magblades that's a failing of the content and the system and both need overhauled anyway.

It was only a year ago, before Morrowind, when magblades were literally the weakest mag spec, and I was pushed to learn how to sorc instead of bringing my mnb main to raids.

What changed was subtle... Fixes to make to the toolkit lots clunky. No outright buffs. What is unique about the nightblade is that they have a high skill ceiling. They shine only when well played, with perfect weaving. The average player who can't weave well will likely find that they will do more damage on another class than on a nb. This makes nerfs difficult. The recent Strife cost nerf, for example, does not really affect the strongest players, but will affect the average player more. I.e., most nerfs will drop the floor more than the ceiling, which is bad for most of the game.

Or to put it another way, mnbs over perform only at the top, and I've seen many players who try mnb because it's the "meta" find that they do less damage than before, and potential nerfs will mostly affect the general player (for whom mnb is not overperforming).

Their dominance in AS and CR are largely content design issues, where the offhealing that was previously unimportant became vital for that content.

In any case, on the topic of power creep, the main buffs to power are class agnostic. Light attack rescaling, psijic skills, and gearing changes buffed all classes, and there are pretty impressive parses from all classes, though people choose to showcase this new power in mnbs because the content design calls for their heals.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • undead84
    undead84
    ✭✭✭
    @ all ppl who complaining about easy vet difficulty: uhm.. do you use those trail optimized add ons and rotation help tools? in case you do you should think about to deinstall them if the content is too easy for you ;)
    Buff XB1-EU Server Performance
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well good for them.

Tack on another difficulty mode and suddenly they'll be just right. Oh, no they wont, because the screaming with you people never friggin' ends.

The only poster I ever see screaming in these threads is you. People have civil debates, then you enter, screaming at the top of your virtual lungs, about something no one is arguing about.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on July 2, 2018 12:05AM
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

It was only a year ago, before Morrowind, when magblades were literally the weakest mag spec, and I was pushed to learn how to sorc instead of bringing my mnb main to raids.

What changed was subtle... Fixes to make to the toolkit lots clunky. No outright buffs. What is unique about the nightblade is that they have a high skill ceiling. They shine only when well played, with perfect weaving. The average player who can't weave well will likely find that they will do more damage on another class than on a nb. This makes nerfs difficult. The recent Strife cost nerf, for example, does not really affect the strongest players, but will affect the average player more. I.e., most nerfs will drop the floor more than the ceiling, which is bad for most of the game.

Or to put it another way, mnbs over perform only at the top, and I've seen many players who try mnb because it's the "meta" find that they do less damage than before, and potential nerfs will mostly affect the general player (for whom mnb is not overperforming).

Their dominance in AS and CR are largely content design issues, where the offhealing that was previously unimportant became vital for that content.

In any case, on the topic of power creep, the main buffs to power are class agnostic. Light attack rescaling, psijic skills, and gearing changes buffed all classes, and there are pretty impressive parses from all classes, though people choose to showcase this new power in mnbs because the content design calls for their heals.

But that's still a failing of the balance team. They've created a class that is overpowered at the top level and mediocre at lower levels. That's something they'll need to correct.

If every DPS class was as weak as warden/templar at the top level, content would become markedly more difficult. That seems like the easiest solution to the OP's problem.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on July 2, 2018 12:10AM
  • S1ipperyJim
    S1ipperyJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best players in the world, with the best gear in the world, are beating those trials with the times you mention, the average trials guild is not. Trial difficulty should not be tuned to make it difficult for the best players in the world but out of reach for all other players. Also if you look at the VMOL leaderboards basically any score even under 100 gets on the leaderboards so obviously it's not as easy as you are suggesting.
  • Lifemocker
    Lifemocker
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say that if some groups need the trials to be harder why not just add more harder achievements and titles? Like other things than just no death speedrun titles. Like things where you would need to complete the trial/ hard mode in some specific way or style. No need to make the content harder for the rest of the player base who might struggle to even complete the vet trials.
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All ZOS will do now is add 1000 more RNG one shot mechanics, add 100% more HP to all Boss's and call it job done.

Edited by Troneon on July 2, 2018 5:32AM
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well good for them.

The only poster I ever see screaming in these threads is you. People have civil debates, then you enter, screaming at the top of your virtual lungs, about something no one is arguing about.

People like Aldwolf demonstraighted otherwise. That post alone, shows me there are people inside the difficulty-loving audience who, too, realize that screaming for harder content is pointless.

You're own audience has realized it. In fact most of the long winded, explanation-backed posts -disagree- with the postulates that we need harder trials, and that magblades are overperforming. You just. Dont seem to care. You repeatedly assert that they are overperforming (No 'in my opinion, you state it like yours is fact) and that nerfing everyone is the best solution. Reguardless of the harm that will cause.

So yes, I'll keep calling it 'screaching' until it resembles something else thanks. Just saying the same thing over and over -isn't- discussion, and thus isn't valuable to anyone.

But to be somewhat -constructive-, I'll repeat the following for you.

TLDR:

If you nerf the games entire DPS score for veteran trials, the casual audience suffers. As Aldwolf has rightfully pointed out, if they suffer, your game goes away. And quite frankly spam threads like this one constantly asking for harder trials period just make you antagonistic toward the balance team. You've been shooting yourself in the foot since these threads got obnoxious the way they have.

And to be brutally honest, I'd rather people have easy access to overperforming DPS rather than people struggling to get specs like Magwarden to do good DPS. One is more fun to run tank for, the other isn't.
    Edited by Doctordarkspawn on July 2, 2018 11:12AM
  • Rawkan
    Rawkan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tholian1 wrote: »
    Keep raising the bar on content you have mastered before most others even get there? No thanks.

This. There's still a really low percent of the players doing trials, especially veteran ones. Is anyone really suprised that the dedicated PvE guilds are clearing the content fast? This is bound to happen. Making it harder would just make the gap even larger.
    Edited by Rawkan on July 2, 2018 12:00PM
  • Uviryth
    Uviryth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »

I see your point. I'm tired of basketball goals being 10ft. Those elitiist players that can dunk on a 10ft goal are ruining it for those of us that can only dunk on an 8ft goal.
    Wrong analogy. The TE wants the basket to be at 20ft, because 10ft is easy enough that everyone would enjoy it, and thats unacceptable.
  • Theodorus
    Theodorus
    ✭✭✭
    This will be my last post on the forums. I have gone back and re read comments and have realized that what i posted was absolutely ridiculous and nothing needs to be changed. For those of you who figured out my @name in game, I ask that you stop sending me hate tells in game thank you very much. I appreciate all of the thoughts and time people put into this post,

+1 self awareness

Let's hope that's a permanent buff

Madd, if you do come back to read these comments, here's something that might change your life: join a casual/social guild, divest yourself of all your leet raid gear and undertake to teach newer less accomplished players how to do raid content. Consider it penance kind of like DeNiro's character in "The Mission".

You might discover that the game actually becomes fun again.

Edited by Theodorus on July 2, 2018 12:12PM
    Walking Dead survival tip ... just run faster than Otis
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

But that's still a failing of the balance team. They've created a class that is overpowered at the top level and mediocre at lower levels. That's something they'll need to correct.

If every DPS class was as weak as warden/templar at the top level, content would become markedly more difficult. That seems like the easiest solution to the OP's problem.

I was doing a series of Dragon Bones motif farm runs yesterday. One tank, three DPS--magsorc, magblade, magplar. And the difference in DPS was comparable and really not all that much--we were all within 10% of each other. I think you are overstating the case for overperformance. Yes, magblades are favored because of the mechanical design of the two mini-trials and because to the people who push serious content, "within 10%" is too damn high of a difference. But I seriously doubt that most players care.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Numerikuu
    Numerikuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If they did that a lot of people would quit. Myself included. Because the majority would struggle to pull 15k dps while the 1% animation cancelers would still be over achieving. Also it wouldn't change a damn thing. You'd still tear through trials anyway, and still complain. Enough with the *** nerfs just to appease the 1%!!! I'm sick and *** tired of changing my builds, gear and cp and relearning a new rotation every few months because of drastic changes due to *** like this. As are friends--most of which have left--because they got tired of it. Enough already!
    Edited by Numerikuu on July 2, 2018 12:23PM
  • GoonyGoat
    GoonyGoat
    ✭✭✭✭

Sorry man, that's genuinely sh*tty that you got bullied for a forum discussion.

I've been running some guildies through the Crag trials for their first times and a lot of the problem was they were proper intimidated to even try them because they are trials, really good players too. But once they did a run or 2 they were eager to explore more.

It must be annoying to be on the higher end of the spectrum where the content becomes boring and hopefully they can address that at some stage with additions to hard modes or something.

But on the other side it would also be cool to add kind of a tutorial to trials: like a dungeon finder - a bit easier with prompts for fights. This would obviously give no loot and maybe even no experience, but would let first timers have an easier transition into trials and get their confidence up.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Phage wrote: »
    I suspect that if ZOS is to address this issue, they'll approach it in a raise the floor/lower the ceiling sort of way. They will probably attempt to bring top end dps down without adjusting the difficulty of end game content. This would be a nerf if you're an endgame player and a relative buff if you're not at that level yet.

At least in theory, that sounds like a great plan. Constantly adjusting the goalposts by retroactively changing all endgame content to make it harder just moves the goalpost for everyone, including those that are just learning their way through the content. This would be a massive blow to those sort of groups, discouraging participation.

My opinion is that I'm fine if older content becomes easier over time due to power creep. Newer content can contain harder challenges more in line to the current power level of top tier players. Over time as old content gets easier relative to the power creep, it becomes accessible to more players. I have no problem with that.

Exactly. Yes. Progression is important, and if we make all vet Trials the same hard difficulty, it cuts off accessibility to anyone wanting to progress through endgame PvE.

It's perfectly fine that older Trials get easier with time. We have 1-2 Trials a year now that keeps that final difficulty goalpost high.

Yes and do remember that we have new players coming in all the time who will want to run these end game old vet trials too- not just on Boremal.

Had one wiseass talking trash in a new raiding guild like 'progression on VAA in 2018 lol' yet there he was! I'd never demoralise new people like that- and I came to help fill spots in a stand in basis (we, like many had cleared years ago) and I was like 'yeah sorry that everyone ever hasn't played since launch and cleared trials in 2014. You do realise there are such things as new players?'

He got kicked and banned shortly after that for being a troll so yay, but yeah.

Leave old content as is, because it's not old for everyone.
  • Massive_Stain
    Massive_Stain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Phage wrote: »
    Power Creep is a process that sometimes occurs in games where new content slowly outstrip the power of previous alternatives.

With the past few patches, The over all DPS has increased significantly, resulting in the ease of burning through all mechanics that make trials fun.
    People are doing pad 5 burns on rakkhat in hard mode. 1 prayer phase twins. 1 add phase varlariel. 7 minute vAS +2 clears. The list goes on and on.

Now I am not complaining about DPS being too high, don't get me wrong. I want DPS to stay exactly where it is. But i think it is time for another buff to all trials. (Much like they did back in Dark Brotherhood and Shadows of the Hist, vr12 > vr16)

It has gotten to the point where every trial in the game now (With the exception of vCR HM) has become too easy. vMoL for example, It used to be the hardest trial in the game but now has gotten to the point where it is one of the easiest. vHoF and vAS HM are on their way to that status too.

I think that it has gotten to the point where there needs to be a revamp to all the current raids in the game. Increase the overall HP of everything, Scale up the damage and maybe add in new mechanics to all fights and add in new loot / sets we can earn from completing the raids. Because as of right now, Vet trials as a whole are not rewarding at all.

Now i get that not all people in this game who raid will agree with me. Some will disagree with me 100%. But i feel like the majority of end game raiders will agree.

Lets hear your thoughts in the comments of this post.

Yeah, I don't think the majority of endgame raiders will agree. Most endgame raiders don't have skins from vHoF, vAS or vCR.

The progression through Trials is murky, but it exists clearly enough to give people in endgame PvE a good roadmap of what goes where. For example, pretty much everyone knows that vet Trials in Craglorn are the easiest in the game. And that's ok, there's no reason they need to be as hard as vCR or vAS. So everyone starts vets in Craglorn. That works just fine.

It's a good thing for there to be vet trials that serve as a stepping stone to harder vet trials. There's no reason for every vet Trial HM to be as hard as the most recent one. We need progression in this game, and that includes endgame PvE.

This, all day. I dont agree with OP. Maybe for a new challenge, go help a progression group through twins in vmol.
    PC: CP 1200+ DroDest, Bringer of light
    PS4: CP 1500+ Dro Dest, SoTN, Bringer of light, CragHMs, EoF, IR, TTT
    Xbox: CP 450 Fungal Grotto 1 HM
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leave Veteran stuff where it is.

Better add some another layer of difficulty, like Champion Trials and Dungeons.
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    No

You learn the mechanics and do it a few times of course it will get easier for you. That's what happens when you learn something.

VAA is almost boring at times now that i have done it a few times with a good group.

Try going in there with a bunch of first timers.
    It wont be so easy

Adding a third to level of difficulty I can agree with as long as it isnt the only way to get legendary jewlery or otherwise shut off less OP people to stuff. Maybe give that level 2 yellow jewelry or yellow jewelry mats or something like that

Agree. Running with a semi organised group who know mechanics on vAA is easy. Run with an unorganised group it ends up being just tank, healers and 1-2 DD left alive 99% of the time.

If you think they're too easy run no CP or naked.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • crjs1
    crjs1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catering to the 1% of players who find vet trials easy will be the death of the game. Casuals are it’s lifeblood. If anything trials need to be made more accessible for ‘average’ players who very rarely get the chance to even attempt trials - let alone vet ones - due to being shut out of groups for not having bis or ridiculously high DPS.
  • efster
    efster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only are Crag trials still very difficult for groups without top tier DPS, they're actually broken as hell if you don't have the DPS to obliterate everything before mechanics become an issue -- vHRC, vAA, and vSO all have a variety of issues that you simply will not encounter with a group full of experienced vet raiders and top-tier DPS. There are bugs that actually keep you from progressing (like the vanishing Yokeda Rok'dun - yeah, it's STILL happening on PC) and bugs that let you bypass mechanics because the boss just decides to go AFK after you wipe 28392 times (e.g. Yokeda Kai, the Mage in vAA also sometimes goes AFK and just keeps spamming "I CANNOT STOP THESE WEAPONS" in voice chat, not sure what causes it) and bugs that will group-wipe you just as you're about to get a clear (second manti never spawning in vSO and as a result lamias not dying during pink bubbles, but then immediately sonic booming everyone just as the bubbles go away).

Please don't nerf or buff the vet Crags, ZoS, fix them so beginner groups actually have a chance at clearing them properly. :\
    Edited by efster on July 2, 2018 1:48PM
    AD is the best looking faction. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.
  • Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I disagree. Veteran trials should not be made harder. The mechanic bugs in trials as well as game performance while in groups should be fixed.
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Power Creep is a process that sometimes occurs in games where new content slowly outstrip the power of previous alternatives.

With the past few patches, The over all DPS has increased significantly, resulting in the ease of burning through all mechanics that make trials fun.
    People are doing pad 5 burns on rakkhat in hard mode. 1 prayer phase twins. 1 add phase varlariel. 7 minute vAS +2 clears. The list goes on and on.

Now I am not complaining about DPS being too high, don't get me wrong. I want DPS to stay exactly where it is. But i think it is time for another buff to all trials. (Much like they did back in Dark Brotherhood and Shadows of the Hist, vr12 > vr16)

It has gotten to the point where every trial in the game now (With the exception of vCR HM) has become too easy. vMoL for example, It used to be the hardest trial in the game but now has gotten to the point where it is one of the easiest. vHoF and vAS HM are on their way to that status too.

I think that it has gotten to the point where there needs to be a revamp to all the current raids in the game. Increase the overall HP of everything, Scale up the damage and maybe add in new mechanics to all fights and add in new loot / sets we can earn from completing the raids. Because as of right now, Vet trials as a whole are not rewarding at all.

Now i get that not all people in this game who raid will agree with me. Some will disagree with me 100%. But i feel like the majority of end game raiders will agree.

Lets hear your thoughts in the comments of this post.

I think most of what you are experiencing here has nothing to do with DPS itself and everything to do with experience in running a given trial with super-experienced people. I find this happens the more experienced you are at whatever hard content, whether its vet DLC dungeons, vDSA, or vet trials. The difficulty doesnt change...but you get more experienced so subjectively it becomes easier. This is why I started pugging whatever vet content it lets me....makes it much more fun.
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

People? You mean 2 or 3 guilds (with probably 90% the same players shared between their rosters) out of 11.000.000 players TESO has, right?

Edited by Dragonnord on July 2, 2018 3:10PM
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • griffkhalifa
    griffkhalifa
    ✭✭✭✭
    mikemacon wrote: »
    Yes. Absolutely.

I mean, God forbid we actually feel more powerful over time. Pshaw.

::scoffs scoffingly::

Right? I thought the whole point of completing these raids was to get more powerful gear/rewards that make other activities easier. What's the point of getting this stuff if they're just going to increase the difficulty. Not to mention part of the reason these trials are getting easier is because players have completed them multiple times by now and know the mechanics like the back of their hands.
    PS4 NA
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    So, if everyone in your trials group has the best possible gear, knows the mechanics like the back of their hand, and it's no longer a challenge, why not invite some players to the group that haven't had a chance to learn the mechanics, or hasn't farmed all the best gear from the trial? That would increase the difficulty for you and open up the content to others.
    greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    GM of Aldmeri People's Front
    Ionien - Altmer Mag Sorc Stormproof | Dr Jonny Fever - Breton Healplar | Bernie Dresden - Dunmer MagDK | Crushasaurus Rex - Argonian Stam DK
    Ser Greywulf - Nord DK Tank | Meow Kapwn - Khajit Magblade | Twink Versatile - Bosmer Stamblade | Loke-Tarr - Orc Stamden | Juicy Thunderthighs - Redguard Stamsorc | Frizz Grizzberg - Magden | Hax Killstealer - Dunmer Mag Sorc
    HEY HEY HEY SMOKE SKOOMA EVERYDAY
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400830/aldmeri-peoples-front-recruiting-ps4na#latest

HAIL DAEDRA
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So, if everyone in your trials group has the best possible gear, knows the mechanics like the back of their hand, and it's no longer a challenge, why not invite some players to the group that haven't had a chance to learn the mechanics, or hasn't farmed all the best gear from the trial? That would increase the difficulty for you and open up the content to others.
    Agree with you, but that just won't do for streams and Teh Epeen will it?!
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tannus15 wrote: »

Huge respect @MaddPowered not only for conceding the point, but for reaching out in the first place.
    I'm one of those guys in a progression group working our way through vTrial content for the first time. We were just learning rakkhat having finally got past the twins before summerset dropped, and the dps increase was crazy.

Got that vMoL clear next run, though to be honest, I think we would have had it regardless.

Since summerset came out I've been predicting some sort of nerf to magicka dps and relequen. Stamina builds seem fine if you take relequen out of the picture, but my magsorc gained 4k to 5k dps with exactly the same gear and rotation after summerset, which is insane.

Yeah, your magsorc DPS gap disadvantage turned from "insanely huge" to "large". Let's flog ourselves hard!
  • greenmachine
    greenmachine
    ✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    Agree with you, but that just won't do for streams and Teh Epeen will it?!

Yeah, if all that matters to you is e-peen, then I guess you're probably at the top of the leaderboards for all the trials, but that doesn't mean there aren't challenges left.

I'm sure some people would not want to "waste their time" to gear up noobs and help them learn the fights, but if they sit out the trial that will leave plenty of players who just enjoy the content and who enjoy helping others, and open up some slots for the new folks.

I don't see why keeping others from content improves someone's enjoyment of it. That exclusivity seems more toxic and elitist than asking players to have a meta build or BiS gear, or a certain amount of dps.

greenmachine513 PS4-NA
    GM of Aldmeri People's Front
    Ionien - Altmer Mag Sorc Stormproof | Dr Jonny Fever - Breton Healplar | Bernie Dresden - Dunmer MagDK | Crushasaurus Rex - Argonian Stam DK
    Ser Greywulf - Nord DK Tank | Meow Kapwn - Khajit Magblade | Twink Versatile - Bosmer Stamblade | Loke-Tarr - Orc Stamden | Juicy Thunderthighs - Redguard Stamsorc | Frizz Grizzberg - Magden | Hax Killstealer - Dunmer Mag Sorc
    HEY HEY HEY SMOKE SKOOMA EVERYDAY
    JOIN THE APF ON PS4NA:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/400830/aldmeri-peoples-front-recruiting-ps4na#latest

HAIL DAEDRA