The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

ESO Class Reps

• Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torbschka wrote: »
    Thx for awesome mag warden changes, that 3% heal increase will my save my ass for sure and was exavtly what i wished for

There is nothing more we could have (legally) done.

Well, I already did spoke with some "main mag wardens" and we all are pretty sure what the problem is:

U guys claim that u dont voted for a specific class (which I understand and is OK), yet, no of u guys have a clue about 1vX magwarden / play it as a main. If im looking at templar/DK/sorc changes u bot what u needed.

I actually knew warden was *** wEhen I saw ur "analysis" , like the *** bear would have bad any priority to any serious mag warden pvper, if thsts whatu presented them, y...

I dont even wanna blame u guys, its just what I knew would happen actually happened lol, Program is useless at least for every pvp magwarden

You don't have a clue. None. Zero.

First thing I communicated to ZOS when I saw the PTS: "If I played a mag Warden, I'd be disappointed in the patch notes."

But keep telling yourself that somehow we are responsible when the facts are straight up in your face that for four years, ZoS has continuously and unrelentingly made 1vX more difficult and for over a year, ZoS has pretty much ignored the Warden despite much and consistent feedback about the class's issues.

I don't think anyone is blaming reps personally, there just is a lot of frustration amongst mag warden players. Torbschka has been a very polite and humble poster over the course of the past years in my experience.

The fact that magicka warden suffers in both areas, PvE and PvP, is making it even worse - two pain points per class means we have to share those. Example, a PvPer perceives it as losing out whenever bear ultimate gets highlighted, PvErs probably feel similar in regards to the whole CC issue. So unlike other classes, we are not only left behind in general, but we can't even get enough change suggestions through to satisfy both ends of the spectrum. That's a very unfortunate scenario.

And then seeing how a balance patch is addressing neither the PvE nor the PvP side of problems - I can understand how people lose their cool. I actually think Masel has proven to be a highly competent person, but I don't think he would even claim himself to understand PvP magwarden on a level like pure PvPers do. So the PvP crowd feels like they don't even have a lobby here.

Long story short, I think it's very important to make posts like you just did - communicating that you recognize the issues and that we are not forgotten by the reps as well. Makes it easier to empathize with each other.

Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
    Options
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thx for awesome mag warden changes, that 3% heal increase will my save my ass for sure and was exavtly what i wished for

Well, I already did spoke with some "main mag wardens" and we all are pretty sure what the problem is:

U guys claim that u dont voted for a specific class (which I understand and is OK), yet, no of u guys have a clue about 1vX magwarden / play it as a main. If im looking at templar/DK/sorc changes u bot what u needed.

I actually knew warden was *** wEhen I saw ur "analysis" , like the *** bear would have bad any priority to any serious mag warden pvper, if thsts whatu presented them, y...

I dont even wanna blame u guys, its just what I knew would happen actually happened lol, Program is useless at least for every pvp magwarden

First thing I communicated to ZOS when I saw the PTS: "If I played a mag Warden, I'd be disappointed in the patch notes."

But keep telling yourself that somehow we are responsible when the facts are straight up in your face that for four years, ZoS has continuously and unrelentingly made 1vX more difficult and for over a year, ZoS has pretty much ignored the Warden despite much and consistent feedback about the class's issues.

Well, Im sorry. As @Mojomonkeyman said I really didnt mean it personal at all, Im just super frustrated and cant decide between laughing or screaming, since the update before summerset they told us to wait for summerset, with summerset they gold us for the next update - yet, those patchnotes , y..not that they every did any thing for magwarden in the updates before.

But still, this isnt personal, but I just dont have the feeling many others players have regarding this Program. English is not my main language, what I was trying to say, is, that even if u dont represent a specific class, magicka templars got @Joy_Division @Checkmath etc. etc., but there is just no magicka warden pvp guy I immediately link with one of u guys.

Furthermore the point mojo brought up is super important, I actually left discord/threads pretty fast since there werde so much people defending "stupid" things (from a 1vX perspectice) / argued against good suggestions - I just wasnt able to have a Diskussion with them, when I had the feeling we are speaking about 2 different classes.

Nevertheless, thx for the update joy, I appreciate it and hope for the best.
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DuskMarine wrote: »
    Masel92 wrote: »
    Rickter wrote: »
    ZOS is smart: make the class reps take all the negative publicity. . .

Honestly, I've had a lot of fun dealing with these guys because most of them can't handle it when the opposite party argues with reasoning and backs up claims with data :wink:

your one guy not a million. you have your playstyle not a million others. theres so many things that people are pissed off at zos about mostly because of you guys doing it instead of them its zoses job to figure this out not you guys or us. also it seems that your kindve cocky in my personal opinion something kindve bad in representation of others. this honestly is becoming a massive issue if zos hasnt already noticed this a very small margin are actually happy about this but the vast majority really cant stand it. we put our hopes for the game purely in zoses hands not other players. so you have to understand where each and every person comes from and you cannot react thinking purely your way being the only way that works well as someone elses playstyle might work better than yours does for that particular person.

well said!
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, Im sorry. As @Mojomonkeyman said I really didnt mean it personal at all, Im just super frustrated and cant decide between laughing or screaming, since the update before summerset they told us to wait for summerset, with summerset they gold us for the next update - yet, those patchnotes , y..not that they every did any thing for magwarden in the updates before.

But still, this isnt personal, but I just dont have the feeling many others players have regarding this Program. English is not my main language, what I was trying to say, is, that even if u dont represent a specific class, magicka templars got @Joy_Division @Checkmath etc. etc., but there is just no magicka warden pvp guy I immediately link with one of u guys.

Furthermore the point mojo brought up is super important, I actually left discord/threads pretty fast since there werde so much people defending "stupid" things (from a 1vX perspectice) / argued against good suggestions - I just wasnt able to have a Diskussion with them, when I had the feeling we are speaking about 2 different classes.

Nevertheless, thx for the update joy, I appreciate it and hope for the best.

OK, fair enough.

You're frustrated and rightly so. You're letting off stream. I have a mag Warden and I've played it like twice in the past 6 months. I know what the issues are and I know the disappointment.
    Options
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we removed a few nonconstructive comments. This is a reminder to keep comments constructive and on topic. Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a small group of people here on this forum are under the illusion that everyone else is Trash and Bad and weak and Stupid.
    but the reality is we are all just normal people playing a game and deserve the right to join in on the fun and fight in cryodiil without seeing 1 guy take on 30 people and kill all of them.
    those builds are overpowered and should not be able to do mass damage and at the same time survive being attacked by a group of people.
    THAT is what is destroying eso and making people Quit and leave for a game that is fun for ALL not just a few!
    Options
  • ks888
    ks888
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will pay 1000 potato for blinding flashes and old repentance back ;-P
    DC NA - Norri - Khole RIP - [Mostly Outnumbered]** I have too many toons **RIP every alt I deleted - where am I? what year is it?
    Options
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    claps reps have my full support after seeing the new patch notes this games about to get the nicest upgrade ever. so my full support to the reps nice job.
    Options
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DuskMarine Agree !

Big shout out to the input of the (Class Reps) and @ZOS_Wrobel and others. I know a few CR might disagree with some if the sets and other stuff, but as far as I can see this have been one of the most balanced DLCs I have ever seen.

I thank you for your hard work and dedication to help ESO.
    Options
  • RiskyBiz
    RiskyBiz
    Congrats to all the people who made it into the class reps system......Looking forward to see what you guys do
    PC NA
    GOD OF PIE
    HIRCINE'S CHOSEN ONE (CURRENTLY MAKING WEREWOLF GREAT)
    Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but there is just no magicka warden pvp guy I immediately link with one of u guys

I have built a Magic Warden for PvP @Torbschka While I don't always actively play it, I've got plenty of experience fighting them in PvP and I could offer a few handfuls of suggestions-- in regards to PvP.

To be fair, I still see Magic Warden in a good spot as far as PvP goes.
    Options
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    scussed, and you can ask questions to the group. We’re tentatively scheduling the first meeting around the middle of June.

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming this group to the program!

yeah, less stamblade nerfing plz
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
    Options
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    scussed, and you can ask questions to the group. We’re tentatively scheduling the first meeting around the middle of June.

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming this group to the program!

yeah, less stamblade nerfing plz

they didnt really nerf stamblade...........they balanced it
    Options
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    but there is just no magicka warden pvp guy I immediately link with one of u guys

I have built a Magic Warden for PvP @Torbschka While I don't always actively play it, I've got plenty of experience fighting them in PvP and I could offer a few handfuls of suggestions-- in regards to PvP.

Well, I do have different builds for my magwarden too and they do work in 1vX, the thing is, I could just go on my stamwarden and perform 50x better.

In smallscale / big grouos mag warden can be a huge playmaker, I dont doubt that.

But thank you, sure Im interested in what others do run :)?

Options
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, I do have different builds for my magwarden too and they do work in 1vX, the thing is, I could just go on my stamwarden and perform 50x better.

In smallscale / big grouos mag warden can be a huge playmaker, I dont doubt that.

But thank you, sure Im interested in what others do run :)?

Yeah, I understand what you mean about StamWarden. Let's look at some parallels from PvP;

StamWarden
    -Great for Solo/Small Scale, it does OK for large group play
    -Good off-buffs for their teammates
    -Access to Shalk AoE that is really great for de-buffing targets, is also part of the burst combing it with different weapon trees
    -Shimmering is one of their best defensive moves next to Forward Momentum/Shuffle/Roll Dodge/Vigor/Spores
    -Really good sustain with Bully Netch

MagicWarden
    -It's, in my opinion, one of the better all-in ultimate dumping bomber in the game. Excellent in group play. I'll get back to this in abit, since it's a build/gear oriented setup.
    -Good off-buffs for their teammates
    -Birds and Shalk AoE is bread and butter for their main DPS, Screaming Cliff Racer sees a lot more use over Cutting Dive due to the Screamings ability to self buff itself at range.
    -Shimmering Shield also really good for this variation of the class(feeds them more ult gain to bomb more frequently)
    -Really good sustain with Betty Netch
    -Their Leeching Vines is one of their best heals for PvP. I see a lot MagWardens run this.

So I see people on my PvP server use MagWardens to bomb. Gear set up may vary slightly, but usually the two encompassing components are; Vicious Death and Grothdarr. MagWarden bomber will put Eye of the Storm destro on front bar, put Leeching Vines on himself, Bird of Prey, proxy, Shimmering, Harness, then run into a ball group for the bomb. Putting down Shalks/Birds as part of the big DPS rotation to focus key enemies inside the ball groups like healers.

Why I think they make better bombers over MagNB is their ability to keep up Shimmering, Betty, Leeching and Harness. An enemy trying to focus this kind of Mag Warden is going to continue to feed him ult til his bomb is back and leeching vines synergizes with this to heal the Warden under pressure. Stacking enough Magicka you can still get a pretty nicely size shield with Harness. Making them tricky to execute when all of their defensive buffs are up and moving.

The other thing is Permafrost. If the Mag Warden is in group play, and not a bomb focused build, putting down Permafrost provides a lot of protection to the group when the heat is really piling up. Giving everyone time to survive until their main DPS can focus enemies down. Then stacking their ult with other ult burst timing to give everyone a better chance of surviving encounters.

Now if we're not talking group play builds, there is a guy I use to run with who uses 2H Sword and Resto staff build that solos on his MagWarden. He's not the only MagWarden guy running 2H either. But he is for sure running Forward Momentum. I'll have to ask what his build is next time I see him. On paper 2H can work really well for the class, they have the range to do it.
    Options
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was the nerf to Channeled Focus discussed with the Class Reps? I can't see any reason this change would have been suggested by those who know how the game works in real life.
    PC-NA
    Options
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moloch1514 wrote: »
    Was the nerf to Channeled Focus discussed with the Class Reps? I can't see any reason this change would have been suggested by those who know how the game works in real life.

the change was fine you never really needed it for dps anyhow >_>
    Options
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks. I see you are the only one defending this move in other threads. However I was asking if the Class Reps were involved or informed, so not sure how that helps.

PC-NA
    Options
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks. I see you are the only one defending this move in other threads. However I was asking if the Class Reps were involved or informed, so not sure how that helps.

its a balance change so someone gave info somewhere. their bringing things in line to change up how people play to try and stop the cookie cutter stuff.
    Options
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Clearly you don't PvP. >_<
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pity everyone in the program actually. It must be infuriating to see ZOS dismiss good input just because and at the same time getting blamed by the community. Thanks for putting up with it nonetheless.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
    Options
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    I pity everyone in the program actually. It must be infuriating to see ZOS dismiss good input just because and at the same time getting blamed by the community. Thanks for putting up with it nonetheless.
    No kidding. They must have the patience and tolerance of saints.

"So, we have these new messenger positions opening up. They don't pay much (well, nothing, actually) but the benefits aren't bad.

Nominate who you think would like to eat a bullet * help with this program."

(No, it's not threat of violence, it's reference to the fact that most people disregard the whole "don't shoot the messenger")

Kudos to all of you for whatever change you're at least trying to get through!

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Involved in the sense that we told them the ability was a pain point and needed reform.

Not involved when it comes to making the ability more expensive and shortening the potential duration.
    Options
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Involved in the sense that we told them the ability was a pain point and needed reform.

Not involved when it comes to making the ability more expensive and shortening the potential duration.

Thanks Joy_Division! Figured the change came from ZOS given it is a nerf described as a great buff!
    PC-NA
    Options
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Joy_Division! Figured the change came from ZOS given it is a nerf described as a great buff!

I wouldnt consider it as a nerf. Some templars profit, some not. In pve surely magplars liked to have this sustain tied to the rune, where they can return to to refresh the buff and sustain. But in pvp this skill was the worst of the resistance buffs, since it applied for 8 seconds only. In pvp going back to the rune only was possible in a few situations, since moving and mobility is very important. The feelings from the pvp community is mixed, but most, especially stamplars, liked the change.
    Options
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »

I wouldnt consider it as a nerf. Some templars profit, some not. In pve surely magplars liked to have this sustain tied to the rune, where they can return to to refresh the buff and sustain. But in pvp this skill was the worst of the resistance buffs, since it applied for 8 seconds only. In pvp going back to the rune only was possible in a few situations, since moving and mobility is very important. The feelings from the pvp community is mixed, but most, especially stamplars, liked the change.

Fair enough! I just mainly disagree with cost increase to Channeled Focus. Makes me feel house-poor ;)
    PC-NA
    Options
  • ItsNebula
    ItsNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magden in PvP is very powerful if you know how to play it. Its best for small scale. My 4 man runs x1 MagDen (CC's, Roots and a HoT thats also a defile for enemies, VERY strong) x2 MagSorcs and a MagPlar heal bot. VERY powerful combo.

PvE, they def lack DPS, but ive seen some very good parses pulled for a MagDen.
    Options
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    ItsNebula wrote: »
    Magden in PvP is very powerful if you know how to play it. Its best for small scale. My 4 man runs x1 MagDen (CC's, Roots and a HoT thats also a defile for enemies, VERY strong) x2 MagSorcs and a MagPlar heal bot. VERY powerful combo.

PvE, they def lack DPS, but ive seen some very good parses pulled for a MagDen.

Nobody denies that magicka warden is good on the healer/dd-support side in groups.

All the critc are about the lack of a class stun/clunky DPS abilities if u are wanna play it solo, 1vX. Before u say that if I wanna 1vX I should play another class, all I can say, is, that before fissurre nerf it was "OK" and there are many people who like nature/"Frost " magoc thematically - so switching class is not an Option.
    Options
  • xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    ✭✭✭
    > No Gilliam

.-.
    New to forums and stuff so I 99.9 percent probably won't see your response and such, so use the at symbol at me I guess? IDK :/. This BBCode stuff is really cool!! :D.
    Gamer from Alaska (907 Gamers, Alaskan Gamers Unite!).
    My little rant I guess?:
      One day Nightblades will get the buffs we desperately need and deserve, but so far, those buffs are not today.. The Elder Scrolls Online: Nightblade Nerfs Unlimited.
      Don't nerf you, don't nerf me, nerf the sorc behind the tree!.

If you need help or advice, hit me up on Xbox: H4rry Poggers :D .
      Also open to talking on Discord!

Ich kann Deutsch Sprechen bei der mittleren/zwischen Kenntnissen Ebene. Hallo! :D.

CP level 1000+! Playing since 2015.

My wishlist I suppose:
      • PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASSSEEE EITHER BUFF SIPHONING STRIKES OR REVERT IT BACK TO PRE MORROWIND!!.
      • Bring back purge cloak. But I guess the new heal cloak is more beneficial. Hmmm....
      • MAKE IMPERIAL CITY GREAT AGAIN, BRING BACK THOSE INCREDIBLE DAYS. My best experiences in ESO where in there!
      • Return Stam builds to the power we held in One Tamriel. Long Live Stamina builds!
      • Put Magplar and MagDK into their place. Magpsorc is a hopeless case.
      • Is there any chance that we could get an Ebonheart Pact nerf? #CullingTheHerds .

My 10 characters:
      • AD - xak-Morrowindx - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade. Hours: 107 days, 19 hours (2,568 hours).
      • EP - Ich bin Groot - Orc Stamina Dragonknight. Hours: 2 days, 16 hours (64 hours).
      • DC - Who Took My Bleach - Orc Stamina Sorcerer. Hours: 3 days, 18 hours. (90 hours).
      • EP - Niada Zaennon - High Elf Magicka Nightblade. Hours: 15 days, 18 hours (378 hours).
      • AD - Healsyournoobazzwithmemes - Argonian Magicka Templar. Hours: 1 day, 9 hours (33 hours)
      • DC - Engulfing Traps - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight. Hours: 7 days, 17 hours (129 hours).
      • AD - Verführung - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer. Hours: 5 days, 9 hours (129 hours)
      • DC - Deadazz catch these birds - Nord Stamina Warden. Hours: 6 days, 21 hours (165 hours)
      • EP - So Bendy - Wood Elf Stamina Templar. Hours: 1 day, 15 hours (39 hours)
      • EP - Smash that mf Like button - Breton Magicka Warden. Hours: 20 hours, 20 minutes.

Aldmeri Dominion Master-Faction!
      Options
    • Aliyavana
      Aliyavana
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      a small group of people here on this forum are under the illusion that everyone else is Trash and Bad and weak and Stupid.
      but the reality is we are all just normal people playing a game and deserve the right to join in on the fun and fight in cryodiil without seeing 1 guy take on 30 people and kill all of them.
      those builds are overpowered and should not be able to do mass damage and at the same time survive being attacked by a group of people.
      THAT is what is destroying eso and making people Quit and leave for a game that is fun for ALL not just a few!

you made that same argument for defending sloads. 1 guy should be able to take on as many people as his skill allows him to and its up to the people getting farmed to learn from their mistakes
      Options
    This discussion has been closed.