The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ESO Class Reps

• GandTheImpaler
    GandTheImpaler
    Class Representative
    DuskMarine wrote: »
    Gprime31 wrote: »
    I want everything that kills me nerfed!!!!!!
    And I want my fav class bufffed....
    Anyone else see a problem here???

A problem that could exist if that was what the reps were like B)

we cant be to sure as weve already had some bad experiences already with some just being random and trolly instead of actually helping those of us that dont trust this program. this program is where trust needs to be built and i dont really see it.

Trust can't be built with certain people due to the inherent inability to have open minds and/or having already made up their minds. Not for a lack of trying.
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want everything that kills me nerfed!!!!!!
    And I want my fav class bufffed....
    Anyone else see a problem here???

A problem that could exist if that was what the reps were like B)

we cant be to sure as weve already had some bad experiences already with some just being random and trolly instead of actually helping those of us that dont trust this program. this program is where trust needs to be built and i dont really see it.

Trust can't be built with certain people due to the inherent inability to have open minds and/or having already made up their minds. Not for a lack of trying.

i honestly havent seen one yet try to put in any attempt at trust. just the other day another one was just purely trolling. so till we can truly trust yall its gonna stay like that.
  • Abysswarrior45
    Abysswarrior45
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stam sorcs are going to love their air atro. New meta incoming (jokes). Also if you make stone fist the stam dk spammable they'll get stam return every time they use it. Thats silly so more stam whip talk please.
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam sorcs are going to love their air atro. New meta incoming (jokes). Also if you make stone fist the stam dk spammable they'll get stam return every time they use it. Thats silly so more stam whip talk please.

stone fist??? what about how bad the rest of it is right now?? thats kinda.....odd...........stam dks are like in a why position where mag dks were before.
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We’re excited to let everyone know we’re ready to announce the members of the ESO Class Representative Program! Everyone in the program has played ESO for years, and has hundreds, if not over a thousand days played. While some of these players may specialize in one or two classes in particular, everyone has max level characters in every class and is experienced in both PvP and PvE. It was a difficult decision to make and there were many qualified players, but we’re very thrilled to have these 12 players kicking off this new program.

After combing through almost 170 player nominations, we’d like to present the new ESO Class Representatives:
    • Alcast
    • Checkmath
    • FearTurbo
    • GandTheImpaler
    • Hexys
    • JoyDivision
    • KenaPK
    • Liofa
    • Masel92
    • Quantum_V
    • Stileanima
    • Tasear
    As a reminder, the class reps will be collating top concerns for every class to present to the Dev Team; they will not be making game-altering decisions, but they will make sure your voice is heard. After each quarterly meeting, the plan will be to publish notes so everyone can see what was discussed, and you can ask questions to the group. We’re tentatively scheduling the first meeting around the middle of June.

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming this group to the program!

I'll book mark this page, I do forget sure. But do feel bad tagging others. Alcast though, think he mostly pvp?

Alcast is pve trial player with best score pc eu xD
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Masel92 wrote: »
    Rickter wrote: »
    ZOS is smart: make the class reps take all the negative publicity. . .

Honestly, I've had a lot of fun dealing with these guys because most of them can't handle it when the opposite party argues with reasoning and backs up claims with data :wink:

your one guy not a million. you have your playstyle not a million others. theres so many things that people are pissed off at zos about mostly because of you guys doing it instead of them its zoses job to figure this out not you guys or us. also it seems that your kindve cocky in my personal opinion something kindve bad in representation of others. this honestly is becoming a massive issue if zos hasnt already noticed this a very small margin are actually happy about this but the vast majority really cant stand it. we put our hopes for the game purely in zoses hands not other players. so you have to understand where each and every person comes from and you cannot react thinking purely your way being the only way that works well as someone elses playstyle might work better than yours does for that particular person.

it might be ZOS job to make game changes, but think of this as a blood-line directly to the heart of the machine and the reps are your communication device.

Voice your opinion, state your reasons, then at the end of the day we all get to grab drinks and realize we are humans playing a silly video game lol.

it needs to be just zos doing this not any of us period. we dont have access to their spread sheets and stuff to actually check this stuff. getting their cp system(which needs replaced with something else in all honesty) down to the smallest decimal is hard enough for us without the stuff they see. so it should be zos doing this hands down thats why we pay them.

Yes and no. On one hand I agree, the professional game developer should know every aspect that is overperforming and adjust without heavy feedback like this. Then again, how is the developer supposed to know how every glitch, exploit, underperforming set/ability in the game impacts the way you play when they have to create content and stay in business at the same time? And to boot, why would a private company give you access to their private files?

Yes the reps are not being paid (or so we know), but I think we can reward their efforts with a little respect and understanding that they are here for us. If I could buy them all a beer, I would.

Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol, I see the list and know 2 of them are known exploiters. 1 of them is brazen about it...

Funny stuff.

Funny indeed! :D:p
    Sadly some exploiters get to stay and receive bonuses despite their past transgressions.
    They reinforce the idea that the biggest exploiters are also the most knowledgeable ;)
    I can't name name/s since it will be naming and shaming, all I can say is that I'm disappointed, some additional thought before selecting them was clearly needed, no offense.
    I wasn't a candidate to be a class rep nor I wanted to be(note).
    Edited by Universe on June 9, 2018 3:50PM
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    ZOS is smart: make the class reps take all the negative publicity. . .

Honestly, I've had a lot of fun dealing with these guys because most of them can't handle it when the opposite party argues with reasoning and backs up claims with data :wink:

your one guy not a million. you have your playstyle not a million others. theres so many things that people are pissed off at zos about mostly because of you guys doing it instead of them its zoses job to figure this out not you guys or us. also it seems that your kindve cocky in my personal opinion something kindve bad in representation of others. this honestly is becoming a massive issue if zos hasnt already noticed this a very small margin are actually happy about this but the vast majority really cant stand it. we put our hopes for the game purely in zoses hands not other players. so you have to understand where each and every person comes from and you cannot react thinking purely your way being the only way that works well as someone elses playstyle might work better than yours does for that particular person.

it might be ZOS job to make game changes, but think of this as a blood-line directly to the heart of the machine and the reps are your communication device.

Voice your opinion, state your reasons, then at the end of the day we all get to grab drinks and realize we are humans playing a silly video game lol.

it needs to be just zos doing this not any of us period. we dont have access to their spread sheets and stuff to actually check this stuff. getting their cp system(which needs replaced with something else in all honesty) down to the smallest decimal is hard enough for us without the stuff they see. so it should be zos doing this hands down thats why we pay them.

Yes and no. On one hand I agree, the professional game developer should know every aspect that is overperforming and adjust without heavy feedback like this. Then again, how is the developer supposed to know how every glitch, exploit, underperforming set/ability in the game impacts the way you play when they have to create content and stay in business at the same time? And to boot, why would a private company give you access to their private files?

Yes the reps are not being paid (or so we know), but I think we can reward their efforts with a little respect and understanding that they are here for us. If I could buy them all a beer, I would.
    theres a few games you actually can get ahold of their algorithms thats how alot of people manage to mod the games. and also to counter your point of how would they know every glitch exploit and underperforming set or overperforming or broken ability well ill tell you how cause it comes directly from zoses mouthes they claim they actually play the game like everyone else does. so how wouldnt they know this information if they play the game as they claim?? kinda something to think about there. the game developer should know this and not need our help except for immediate information. this isnt immediate info this is info thats been amassing for years.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For Nightblades, the master assassin passive needs to benefit more than just gankers.

For DKs, the combustion passive doesn't help StamDKs not nearly enough as it should in PvP due to the popularity of Argonians (they're immune to the poison status effect) which have become the meta PvP race.

For Sorcs, Rune cage needs to be looked at. It is highly over performing.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also medium needs a defense buff since dodge rolling isn't a reliable means of survivability in either pve or PvP.
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »
    For Nightblades, the master assassin passive needs to benefit more than just gankers.

For DKs, the combustion passive doesn't help StamDKs not nearly enough as it should in PvP due to the popularity of Argonians (they're immune to the poison status effect) which have become the meta PvP race.

For Sorcs, Rune cage needs to be looked at. It is highly over performing.

argonians arent really meta for anything stamina or magicka their just there for the pot power other than that their garbage. stamina dks though in pvp that passive if used correctly destroys people if you throw on the ultimate that gets rid of people physical resistances it eats through them no problem unless you run into a shield stacking sorc. nightblades that passive is fine if anything the other morph of cloak needs the cloaking power removed and give us kinda more damage since one morph got turned tanky why not have the other give more power. and rune cage over performing just no id love to agree cause it is seriously irritating to get hit by but it is not overperforming at all shields on sorcs are severely overperforming cause they litterally give you a godmode button(and ive seen people with 30k + shields in pvp) so that is the only thing really overperforming for sorcs.
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Universe wrote: »
    lol, I see the list and know 2 of them are known exploiters. 1 of them is brazen about it...

Funny stuff.

Sadly some exploiters get to stay and receive bonuses despite their past transgressions.
    They reinforce the idea that the biggest exploiters are also the most knowledgeable ;)
    I can't name name/s since it will be naming and shaming, all I can say is that I'm disappointed, some additional thought before selecting them was clearly needed, no offense.

In truth, the 1% players are always those that bend the rules or break them.

There could be much to gain from having "in the know" players on the "team" as they could shed some light on issues. Problem is they tend to obscure the issues with "skilled" arguments to maintain their advantage, I don't see that changing here with this program. They will likely just steer and obfuscate, confuse and bewilder any mention of exploiting with "I'm so good I get accused too!!!!" type arguments. Those arguments are common, of course... being they are nothing but a logical fallacy used to dismiss any critique of something.

• DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Universe wrote: »

Funny stuff.

In truth, the 1% players are always those that bend the rules or break them.

There could be much to gain from having "in the know" players on the "team" as they could shed some light on issues. Problem is they tend to obscure the issues with "skilled" arguments to maintain their advantage, I don't see that changing here with this program. They will likely just steer and obfuscate, confuse and bewilder any mention of exploiting with "I'm so good I get accused too!!!!" type arguments. Those arguments are common, of course... being they are nothing but a logical fallacy used to dismiss any critique of something.

playing devils advocate having exploiters on there does help in some ways but also hurts the public opinion about this whole thing
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hexys wrote: »
    As I didn't ask anyone to nominate myself I'm very honored to see I made it to the list of 170 and eventually got picked out to join the team. A thank you to those who nominated me! I'm looking forward to work with the team and to gather feedback from the community to make sure that in the coming time we can work together to make good improvements.

@Blobsky And no I'm not here to buff Magsorc or Stamblade, I'm not biased at all when it comes to balance, you don't have to worry. ;)

For anyone who has good ideas for Sorcerer, you can PM me and I will invite you to our sorcerer discord in which we discuss builds, have a good chat and from today also have some extra discussion regarding balance.

Once again thanks @ZOS_GinaBruno and everyone willing to put effort into improving the gameplay!

Maybe now you can, like stop jumping into keeps when on NB.
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can someone post the Vamp pie chart please.
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    swirve wrote: »

There is no vamp pie chart, because I had to extract data from the forums manually , and I didnt have time to do that for werewolves and vampires too. If people had used the form more, I possibly cpouldve done that...
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭

There is no vamp pie chart, because I had to extract data from the forums manually , and I didnt have time to do that for werewolves and vampires too. If people had used the form more, I possibly cpouldve done that...

Thats a shame, thanks.
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

you dont need a pie chart cause in comparison to both forms id say 80-90% of the population of the game is vampires and 10-20% are werewolves because werewolves are practically a useless transformation. giving us a werewolf dlc when werewolf is a worthless morph seems........kinda redundant.
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi All and @ZOS_GinaBruno,

The thread is pretty long so I apologize if this has already been answered: Is it possible to know who is repping which class AND if they are more PVP or PVE oriented or even a mix of both.

Thanks!!
    Edited by VirtualElizabeth on June 13, 2018 4:13PM
    @ElizabethInTamriel
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative

The thread is pretty long so I apologize if this has already been answered: Is it possible to know who is repping which class AND if they are more PVP or PVE oriented or even a mix of both.

Thanks!!

We don't have a specific class we represent individually, we are all not exclusively focused on pve or pvp. We are a mix of players who play multiple (and in my case all) classes in both aspects of the game.

I have to answer this question quite frequently, so please spread the word and tell others that it is not class-specific per person, but we're there to gather class-specific feedback across the board :wink:
    Edited by Masel on June 19, 2018 8:21AM
    PC EU

Youtube:
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks!!

This has been answered about ten times now... We don't have a specific class we represent individually, we are all not exclusively focused on pve or pvp. We are a mix of players who play multiple (and in my case all) classes in both aspects of the game.

I literally have to answer this question at least twice a day. So please spread the word and tell others that it is not class-specific per person, but we're there to gather class-specific feedback across the board.

dont have to get hostile with them dude. you gotta hold a higher standard and you sounded seriously hostile with that. if people ask just tellem big deal dont have to get mad about it.
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative

Thanks!!

This has been answered about ten times now... We don't have a specific class we represent individually, we are all not exclusively focused on pve or pvp. We are a mix of players who play multiple (and in my case all) classes in both aspects of the game.

I literally have to answer this question at least twice a day. So please spread the word and tell others that it is not class-specific per person, but we're there to gather class-specific feedback across the board.

dont have to get hostile with them dude. you gotta hold a higher standard and you sounded seriously hostile with that. if people ask just tellem big deal dont have to get mad about it.

Wasnt meant to be hostile, its not their fault :smile: the wording/name of the program is weird because it suggests something different than it actually is...
    PC EU

Youtube:
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks!!

Wasnt meant to be hostile, its not their fault :smile: the wording/name of the program is weird because it suggests something different than it actually is...

yea thats true god im starting to wish we had access to a direct line with devs instead of these forums im just so tired of them cant get any issue answered. wish these were like blizzards forums theyd be alot better and even alot easier on you guys. everything focused on its own little forum area.
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also medium needs a defense buff since dodge rolling isn't a reliable means of survivability in either pve or PvP.

Medium (shuffle) needs longer immunity like foreword momentum 1-2.5 sec is a joke for the cost
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Medium (shuffle) needs longer immunity like foreword momentum 1-2.5 sec is a joke for the cost

dodge should allow you one freebie not 50 freebies honestly.
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks!!

As I stated in my post, I apologized in advance if this question as been repeated. With that being said, I absolutely do not appreciate this tone at all. The thread is now 18 pages long. Perhaps request ZOS amend the original post to include this information . Part of you role as representative should include a willingness to answer questions of what you do exactly - even if it is being asked over and over and over. Thanks!
    @ElizabethInTamriel
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The title sure is a bit misleading right? It truly is in content of original post, but be it in game, discord, zone, guilds, friends the question is often asked? I wonder if we can get a redo on titles? But yes, though we each have different backgrounds, we truly will be representing all classes.

You all have nomimated us and accepted the honor. We will continue be working hard to listen to you all in various forums from pms, mails, guilds, zones, random pug runs, forums, discords. The only thing we need is your voices. So tell your friends your eniemies and that guy you rather not talk to join in with various discussions.

We have 7 discords to generate feedback and concerns. 8 combat threads to focus your pain points, MVP Masel programed application on his own to create pie charts in reduce any potential bias ( pshh use the Google app). Most all we generate and listen discussion in game and out game of not just what concerns ourselves but everyone.

So let's us move pass this and focus on concerns with your classes. We got things together and bow in wait for you to overwhelm us again... kidding but yeah we are listening. :kissing_heart:
  • redshirt_49
    redshirt_49
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    The title sure is a bit misleading right? It truly is in content of original post, but be it in game, discord, zone, guilds, friends the question is often asked? I wonder if we can get a redo on titles? But yes, though we each have different backgrounds, we truly will be representing all classes.

You all have nomimated us and accepted the honor. We will continue be working hard to listen to you all in various forums from pms, mails, guilds, zones, random pug runs, forums, discords. The only thing we need is your voices. So tell your friends your eniemies and that guy you rather not talk to join in with various discussions.

We have 7 discords to generate feedback and concerns. 8 combat threads to focus your pain points, MVP Masel programed application on his own to create pie charts in reduce any potential bias ( pshh use the Google app). Most all we generate and listen discussion in game and out game of not just what concerns ourselves but everyone.

So let's us move pass this and focus on concerns with your classes. We got things together and bow in wait for you to overwhelm us again... kidding but yeah we are listening. :kissing_heart:

Where could one find all the discord links?
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

Where could one find all the discord links?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/416444/eso-class-representative-program-feedback-channels#latest

there you go.
  • Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    This whole thing is a joke... any class reps think their class is op....or need a nerf... didn’t think so
This discussion has been closed.