Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 22
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Elsweyr Chapter and Update 22 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the full patch notes here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/468599

PTS Patch Notes v4.0.3

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
a6enm1ram9vc.jpg
The Elder Scrolls Online v4.0.3 contains many fixes for Summerset quests and the Trial, adjustments to the sourcing of Jewelry traits, several fixes for abilities and item sets, the addition of the new Pyandonean Motif, and more. In this patch, we’ve copied over all PC/Mac European megaserver characters and removed the previously-available North American characters. High level templates are still available for use. The size of this patch is approximately 1.43GB.

sxxc5se3u5xh.png
  • New Features / Updates / Big Changes
  • Template Updates
  • Fixes & Improvements
    • Imperial City
    • Morrowind
    • Orsinium
    • Summerset
    • Combat & Gameplay
      • Combat Fixes & Improvements
      • Itemization Balance
      • Itemization Fixes & Improvements
    • Base Game
      • Alliance War & PvP
      • Art & Animation
      • Combat & Gameplay
      • Crafting & Economy
      • Exploration & Itemization
      • Housing
      • Miscellaneous
      • UI
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on May 7, 2018 3:40PM
Gina Bruno
Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | Facebook | Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    76jh8dvgwcms.jpg
    • The Jewelry Dust Material Shipment now contains only raw materials for Jewelry Crafting, not refined materials. It also contains itself, allowing you to easily create infinite Jewelry Crafting material.
    • Removed Jewelry Trait items from the Crafter’s Materials Crate, as these can already be found in the Traveled Crafter’s Crate.
    Gina Bruno
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    90annnbaxtl1.jpg

hjho0wl1tso1.png
    General
    • Aldmeri Dominion Wardens can no longer use Frozen Gate on other player characters to pull them into their spawn location in the Memorial District.
    Gina Bruno
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    8io23igvbxtb.jpg

w4ying4iisae.png
    Quests
    • Divine Inquiries: Fixed some issues where you could be double credited during certain steps of this quest.
    Gina Bruno
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    18zup51hm9n8.jpg

9qacjdcbxoi2.png
    Dragonknight
    • Ardent Flame
      • Shifting Standard (Dragonknight Standard morph): Fixed an issue where shifting the standard would cause it to deal slightly more damage.

Nightblade
    • Siphoning
      • Debilitate (Cripple morph): Fixed an issue where the damage over time effect from this morph could not be placed on the same enemy from different Nightblade casters.

Sorcerer
    • Daedric Summoning
      • Bound Armor: Fixed an issue where the buff from this ability and its morphs could stack.

Weapon
    • Restoration Staff
      • Life Giver (Panacea morph): Fixed an issue where this morph was not automatically casting your other Restoration Staff abilities.

World
    • Werewolf
      • Infectious Claws: Fixed an issue where you could dodge this ability and its morphs.

568yla4s7bp2.png
    General
    • The Bloodthirsty jewelry trait now increases your damage done to low health enemies by 10% per jewelry piece, down from 20%.
    • The Infused jewelry trait will now properly update the tooltips of all enchantments applied to the jewelry piece.

2amur12bfk87.png
    General
    • The Health tooltip value from the Triune jewelry trait will now display the correct value.

Item Sets
    • Fixed an issue where some perfect versions of the new Trial item sets did not have an extra 5-piece stat bonus.
    • Arms of Relequen: Fixed an issue where the damage over time effect from this item set was not stacking correctly.
    • Bone Pirate’s Tatters: Fixed an issue where the Max Stamina from this Item Set’s 5-piece bonus was not increasing your damage done with Stamina abilities.
    • Jorvuld’s Guidance: This item set no longer displays its visual effect every time you weapon swap into it.
    • Jorvuld’s Guidance: Fixed an issue where this item set was not increasing the duration of the Major Courage buff category.
    • Mantle of Siroria: Updated the visual effects of this item set.
    • Vestment of Olorime: Fixed an issue where your allies could not see the visual effects from this item set.
    Gina Bruno
    Staff Post
  • Tempestwrath
    Tempestwrath
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    While it´s appreciated that you fix werewolf abilities, I still wonder where the fix to their light attack scaling is? Werewolfs currently do 40% less damage with their light attacks on PTS compared to live (While all other setups and classes do more damage with their light and heavy attacks), when they should have an increased damage by 10-30%.

Will a fix come with next week´s PTS notes? @ZOS_GinaBruno

All other setups... Except for 2 handers, which deal only 83% of their original pre-patch damage.
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Good, Bloodthirsty deserved that nerf... I'm just glad i didnt use it on any build i published, because I kinda knew it needed a nerf :smiley: I mean its uselss until execute, but it should be in line with the rest still, because executes are the hardest phases in a trial fight and having higher damage there is advantageous in many scenarios.

Good stuff overall, the mend wounds toggle is an interesting change!

PC EU - CP 1200+ All trials + HM

Intis Ravelen - Stamina Nightblade - Redguard - DD - Flawless Conqueror
    Annisca Micus - Magicka Sorcerer - High Elf - DD - Flawless Conqueror & Voice of Reason
    Shéogórath - Stamina Dragonknight - Imperial - DD - Flawless Conqueror
    Pilar Joranil - Magicka Dragonknight - High Elf - DD - Flawless Conqueror -
    Adeline Du Mont - Magicka Templar - High Elf - Healer & DD - Flawless Conqueror & Voice of Reason + Bringer of Light
    Olivia Thaloran - Magicka Nightblade - Dunmer - DD - Flawless Conqueror & Dro'mathra Destroyer & Voice of Reason
    Pu'jarr Ticklebeard - Stamina Sorcerer - Khajiit - DD - Flawless Conqueror
    Treehugger Joe - Magicka Warden - High Elf - DD - Flawless Conqueror
    Stuga Beluga - Stamina Templar - Orc - DD - Flawless Conqueror & Dro'mathra Destroyer
    Anna Terra - Stamina Warden - Redguard - DD - Flawless Conqueror
    Wamasel - Dragonknight - Argonian - Tank - Flawless Conqueror + Bringer of Light
    Nord Warden - Warden - Nord - Tank - Flawless Conqueror

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • Schattenfluegel
    Schattenfluegel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Masel92 wrote: »
    Good, Bloodthirsty deserved that nerf... I'm just glad i didnt use it on any build i published, because I kinda knew it needed a nerf :smiley: I mean its uselss until execute, but it should be in line with the rest still, because executes are the hardest phases in a trial fight and having higher damage there is advantageous in many scenarios.

Good stuff overall, the mend wounds toggle is an interesting change!

The fixes of the trial sets are nice, too :)
  • b.bredfeldtub17_ESO
    It's been confirmed no balance changes for update 18

2ed post
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/411276/combat-changes-5-7-18/p1

They didn't even focus on "Light and Heavy Attack balancing". They did nothing.
    Rjizzle09 wrote: »
    To have 8 of one class in a single trial says something is WRONG. I dont understand why its so hard to balance classes in this game. Juzt seems like alot of laziness these days in games. MMOs specifically.

The main thing that needed tweaking in this game is classes and sets. Everything else honestly could be fixed over time.
    My feels. It's like I can't find an MMO that looks like I want to play it and also has the singular most important aspect down-pat.
    Edited by b.bredfeldtub17_ESO on May 7, 2018 5:44PM