The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Patch Notes v4.0.3

• Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »
    Nicko_Lps wrote: »
    xeNNNNN wrote: »
    Darkdex wrote: »
    Well, bloodthirst is now useless, it is OVERNERFED, a 15% damage increase would be balanced from my perspective. Please reconsider this change @ZOS_GinaBruno

its still going to be absurd in pvp even if its perhpas not as worth it in pve anymore.

30% increase on execute damage in pvp with mage wrath? please sorcs are going to have a field day...

templars and nightblades as well tbh.

If a sorc loads 3 bloodthirsty on pvp it will be a great thing for you simply because he will obliterate his dps and his shields plus he will never reach you in execute range with such low damage,assuming ofc that you know how to counter them.

Nightblades are not fine,their execute ability needs to be tuned down as its outrageously overtuned.
    I wont even talk about death stroke and its morphs.
    A forum whiner would say they have the best sustain nerf them, but id say make everyone sustain as good as nightblades do.

no no. that sorc with bloodthirsty is going to be behind 50 other players spamming wrath. that's all Cyrodiil is these day after all.

If you talk about a zergling sorc balance wont help you there because youre already outnumbered,same thing can be done with a magplar or magblade.

Its a useless execute machine,zergling META could add that to their list among their healbots purgebots manuever-vigor bots etc why we have to point out something so silly? lol
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [edited to remove quote]

The death recap doesn’t show all damage you took, so sometimes it doesn’t add up to your current health. I main Sorc since 2014 and never saw someone drop from 40% health with an implosion proc.
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on May 9, 2018 2:06PM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • preedb16_ESO2
    preedb16_ESO2
    ✭✭✭
    From testing that I did bloodthirsty is now going to equal Robust and Arcane over the whole fight which is nice rather than it being superior, so I think It’s still worth using, how is Arms of relequen not been nerfed?!? It does like 8k dps on a la rotation

Equal, in terms of just damage? What about smaller resource pool + less sustain(indirectly from having a smaller resource pool). Smaller shields for mag classes and less pet damage etc.. Probably won't be viable for a magsorc that uses familiar+storm atronach since they take bigger hits from smaller resource pool than anyone else?

As for class balance in ESO.. Does ESO even HAVE classes? Doesn't Zenimax want every class to be able to fill every role? And at the same time "balance classes"? It doesn't make sense really LOL.. But this game is so broken to the core that it will never EVER be balanced, sadly... :/
  • navra1ub17_ESO
    Since about a week ago I have been unable to access the PTS. Have I been removed from the PTS? When I attempt to enter the game I am transferred to the Create Character and although I can enter the requested data I cannot go further to enter the game.
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »
    xeNNNNN wrote: »
    Darkdex wrote: »
    Well, bloodthirst is now useless, it is OVERNERFED, a 15% damage increase would be balanced from my perspective. Please reconsider this change @ZOS_GinaBruno

its still going to be absurd in pvp even if its perhpas not as worth it in pve anymore.

30% increase on execute damage in pvp with mage wrath? please sorcs are going to have a field day...

templars and nightblades as well tbh.

If a sorc loads 3 bloodthirsty on pvp it will be a great thing for you simply because he will obliterate his dps and his shields plus he will never reach you in execute range with such low damage,assuming ofc that you know how to counter them.

Nightblades are not fine,their execute ability needs to be tuned down as its outrageously overtuned.
    I wont even talk about death stroke and its morphs.
    A forum whiner would say they have the best sustain nerf them, but id say make everyone sustain as good as nightblades do.

no no. that sorc with bloodthirsty is going to be behind 50 other players spamming wrath. that's all Cyrodiil is these day after all.

If you talk about a zergling sorc balance wont help you there because youre already outnumbered,same thing can be done with a magplar or magblade.

Its a useless execute machine,zergling META could add that to their list among their healbots purgebots manuever-vigor bots etc why we have to point out something so silly? lol

problem is ZOS keeps making changes that encourage stacking numbers, that's why PvP has declined so much.
    Invictus
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since about a week ago I have been unable to access the PTS. Have I been removed from the PTS? When I attempt to enter the game I am transferred to the Create Character and although I can enter the requested data I cannot go further to enter the game.

EU characters were loaded on PTS and NA characters deleted. You need to create a new character (from template) to test on PTS now. Other than that, it should work.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NyassaV wrote: »
    Caitsith wrote: »
    Still nothing about implosion? This passive is supposed to finisher passive, not nuking you at 40% health or proc just when a sorc is nearby without attacking you.

It can't "nuke you at 40% health" since it starts when you are under 15% only.
    It's something else getting you below 15% or your heal coming in to bring you from below 15% to 40% as implosion also triggers the same instant.
    It also requires shock or physical damage to be done to you from the sorcerer. So they literally are attacking you. Maybe you shouldn't stand in Boundless Storms or Hurricane's AoE or Wall of Elements or should purge DoTs from yourself.

If you don't know what actually killed you then don't post.

Either way Implosion needs to be reworked/removed. That sort of Bantha poodoo doesn't belong in this game. I remember fighting a really good sorc and it was a fun fight but then implosion proced and ended that fun. And I was like "oh damn this guy is a good pla- are you kidding me!!!!"

Well then they replace it with Bloodthirsty jewelry. Even more reliable finishing from higher health.
    Why not try to keep your health "out of the red zone". Nobody a football fan here? That's a bad place to be.

Poor suggestion. It also removes skilled play by letting your health drop to bait people into being offensive. "Just don't take damage" doesn't always work especially because there are someone unavoidable forms of damage. The chance to proc is also a bit too high
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bowser wrote: »
    Would be nice to have Bloodthirsty kick in somewhere around 40-50% instead of 25% since they cut the damage bonus in half.

I agree. I think there's some playing around with duration that could be worth exploring.
    PS4 NA AD ScourgeVivec Loading Screen Simulator 2017
    Khajiit stamblade main - Walking the Two-Moons Path and robbing cute Breton boys.
    Breton magplar vet Trial Healer - Promoting wellness through self-reflection.
    Argonian Tripot DK Cyrodiil Tank - One with the Hist and guarding cute Breton boys.
    Altmer magsorc PvE DPS - Scamp tramp and unrepentant lush.

"30s to eval"
    "Read the ******* lorebook."
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We dont wanna go back to the one-man-army era of ESO when the DK's were dpsing tanking and healing nubs at the dungeon do we? Diversity has limits lol

You just described an Off-tank in vAS+2, also don't forget resurrecting, applying concussion, interrupting, and buffing group flame damage in addition to providing Ebon buff, alkosh, and crusher enchant.

We also need Bloodthirsty trait buffed to 15% as 10 was an overnerf. Noone wants to see everyone running infused with no diversity on DDs.

That DK's back must hurt after carrying that whole trial.

"More damage is the solution to all problems." => "Meh, have the tank do it."
    PS4 NA AD ScourgeVivec Loading Screen Simulator 2017
    Khajiit stamblade main - Walking the Two-Moons Path and robbing cute Breton boys.
    Breton magplar vet Trial Healer - Promoting wellness through self-reflection.
    Argonian Tripot DK Cyrodiil Tank - One with the Hist and guarding cute Breton boys.
    Altmer magsorc PvE DPS - Scamp tramp and unrepentant lush.

"30s to eval"
    "Read the ******* lorebook."
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can delete comments but it’s not going to change the glaring fact you’ve virtually ignored your entire pvp community in regards to balance changes. It’s coming across as lackadsical and careless at this point. I will never forgive you for releasing morrowind with a broken BG que for months with months of silence regarding this. Now you’ve just hammered home the brainless class diversity with this expansion. I think this will be the nail in the coffin of these stale money grabs. Unfortunate, really.
  • Weps
    Weps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weps wrote: »
    StamDK 6m dummy solo buffed,280ms ping and 600ms lagspikes:

That solo thing is the whole point of the Sunder and NMG conversation.
    No one gives a crap about useless things such as dummy parses, the whole point is that without Sunder and NMG is a 10% DPS loss for not a single good reason or even worse for laziness. 10% in trials it's more than a 6k loss, would you still consider that like something hasn't changed if you pulled 38k on your dummy instead of 42?

So,you want someone in your guild to use NMG and another player to use Sunder to buff YOU,while you will maintain the right to be able to use any set you want?

Tanks and healers buff you,youre not gonna have everyone else buffing you to be the best damooger plus there was no NMG and sunder equivalent for magika builds.NMG + Sunder was not fair for the magika builds and both for the people that wore it.

They gave you arms of reliquen,its the most OP set atm ingame use it and accept that pen sets are gone.

To be honest I've been the Sunderflame wearer at least 50% of the times I was in as DD and it never bothered me a bit.
    I was happy that the sorc next to me could go with Acuity and Automaton.
    And you know why? Because being a console player I don't have a nice combat metrics that gives me all those fancy numbers so I can post on YouTube how long my *** is. I just know that using Sunderflame will make that sorc hit for 5k more DPS and that's more damage for the group and as much as the group does more damage, means stuff dies faster and that means higher scores.

Yay, more farming. Let me see how many people here are happy to trash everything they farmed or destroy all the things they golded out because hey, there is a new set to farm. Goodbye diversity! Goodbye group coordination! Goodby doing things properly and coordinate. Everyone, just wear your Arms of RipPen and Twice Fanged or Spriggan and for you magicka, just go with Acuity and BSW and we fine like this.

Such a great experience, skill and coordination count so muuuuuuch in this idea of future.

PS
    As far as "there is no NMG and Sunderflame for magicka"...that's because they have 5k penetration in the light armour passives? Maybe?
    Give stamina 5k penetration in the medium armour passives and Sunderflame and NMG can go *** themselves but since nothing like this exist, staminas need to obtain that 10-12% more damage from coordination. Not a single stamina EVER complained they had to wear NMG or they had to wear Sunderflame. They just rolled with it knowing the benefit it could bring to the group.
    Especially considering NMG is craftable set and not something you need to farm in the hardest craglorn trial or by losing your mind in Bangkorai or by doing one of the hardest new vet content with never-seen-before coordination requirements.
    Edited by Weps on May 10, 2018 11:01AM
    PS4 EU - CP 1000+ - EP Loyal

My EU Preciouses
    Aemon Dk | Imperial Dragonknight Tank
    Guari Gaburiefu | PvP Stamplar - Soon PvE tank
    Nadija Zenobia | 45k+ PvE Dk - PvP Leaper
    Naga del Serpente | High Elf Magicka Sorc PVE DPS - Soon tb 2nd crafter
    Azor Ahai V | Dunmer Magicka DK for PVP and Pve
    Jabba D'Cat | Khajiit Stamplar
    Gennarino Auditore | 7k Weapon damage Bosmer Stamblade / Ganking experimental build
    Rina Inbasu | Dunmer Magblade, my bomblade
    Zelgadis Greywords | High Elf Magplar
    Nachael Jordan | Redguard Stamsorc DPS
    Orghuz Diul | StamWar DPS
    This-Will-Buff-If | Argonian Warden Trial Off tank
    Amelia Tesla Sallilune | Breton Magden PvP DD / PvE healer
    Sap-My-Shield | PvP Nooblade, now dead PvE Tank
  • Nicko_Lps
    Nicko_Lps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    StamDK 6m dummy solo buffed,280ms ping and 600ms lagspikes:

That solo thing is the whole point of the Sunder and NMG conversation.
    No one gives a crap about useless things such as dummy parses, the whole point is that without Sunder and NMG is a 10% DPS loss for not a single good reason or even worse for laziness. 10% in trials it's more than a 6k loss, would you still consider that like something hasn't changed if you pulled 38k on your dummy instead of 42?

So,you want someone in your guild to use NMG and another player to use Sunder to buff YOU,while you will maintain the right to be able to use any set you want?

Tanks and healers buff you,youre not gonna have everyone else buffing you to be the best damooger plus there was no NMG and sunder equivalent for magika builds.NMG + Sunder was not fair for the magika builds and both for the people that wore it.

They gave you arms of reliquen,its the most OP set atm ingame use it and accept that pen sets are gone.

PS
    As far as "there is no NMG and Sunderflame for magicka"...that's because they have 5k penetration in the light armour passives? Maybe?

We have said that 100 times since the NMG-SUNDER nerf and we will probably do so another 1000 and you guys wont get it.

Magica has penetration passive in light armor
    Stamina has Weapon damage passive in medium armor.

Magica has Spinners
    Stamina has Spriggan

Magica had Nothing
    Stamina had NMG+Sunder. <
    Fair play for you.

As ive said above Stamina has alot better DPS output and its alot easyer to play(excluding stamplar-stamblade)
    The new medium armor set is the most overpowered set in game atm,you guys cry about the pen sets still.

In ESO:

DPS Do dps
    Tanks occasionally hold block + debuffing + buffing
    Healers spamming healing springs + debuffing + buffing

If you want a support role for your fellow dps as a dps,go support and stop playing a dps.
  • Finedaible
    Finedaible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After a year or more of Khajiit nerfs, I keep reading these patch notes in hopes of buffs. Right now there's absolutely no reason to choose anything but Redguard for stamina builds.
  • The_Last_Titan
    The_Last_Titan
    ✭✭✭
    about BT, is it additive with other executes, i know some might say its multiplicative with everything but id assume there is a good chance its additive with like duel wield % bonus, executioner, etc. Has there been any in depth execute testing around?
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finedaible wrote: »
    After a year or more of Khajiit nerfs, I keep reading these patch notes in hopes of buffs. Right now there's absolutely no reason to choose anything but Redguard for stamina builds.

And this is probably my biggest complaint. All of my stam toons are redguard because choosing anything else and you're just gimping yourself. I understand the elder scrolls and passives that have been a thing forever but to have one race as dominant for each role is just plain stupid.
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • The_Last_Titan
    The_Last_Titan
    ✭✭✭
    messed around on the PTS tested BT with duel wield 20% below 25% and reverse slash, appears to be multiplicative for sure, ex. 6k reverse bumping up to 8k instead of 6450 as if it added BT and reverse.
  • Jovilero
    Jovilero
    Soul Shriven
    Teloria wrote: »
    I am new to the test server. I read the above patch notes. So, the North American server no longer has our characters and it takes us directly to the character creation screen. Does this mean we're done with the test server?

thats mean you can not use your characters. you will use a new char to try what ever you want, just need to select the option on the left-top of your screen that says "none" or "summerset". If u choose summerset, you can try every set in the game for free
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Pyandonean Motif
    Fisherfolk across Summerset have started reporting unusual bottles showing up in their catch. These bottles are of Pyandonean origin, and appear to contain crafting materials intended for Maormer agents in Summerset. Preliminary reports of their contents include:
    • Chapters describing the Pyandonean style in detail
    • Sea Serpent Hide, used for crafting in the Pyandonean style
    • Clam Gall and Powdered Mother of Pearl
    • Miscellaneous other crafting materials, including Runestones and improvement materials

So I went to test this and found that, I had only the option to use a template character. (my live characters and bank space were not on PTS).

Then found that template characters do not have any worms. guts, insect parts, and crawlers so you can test this.

I did purchase some simple bait from a merchant only to find it did not work.

Edited by majulook on May 14, 2018 4:31PM
    Si vis pacem, para bellum