The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

PTS Update 18 - Bug Reports for Summerset (Zone & Content)

• Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Created a new character and she came into the world with a full inventory of CP160 items which I found out later, were some of the items from my 8 storage chests, all of which are completely empty now.

More interesting though, a lot of those 60 items were jewelry. All the jewelry that I got that way is 100% deconstructible unlike any of my other legacy jewelry from the bank.

Also /bugged this.
  • StopDropAndBear
    StopDropAndBear
    ✭✭✭✭
    Swapping weapons/bars while mounted causes you to dismount now (or rather again, isn't this how it used to "work" a long time ago?)
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also...

My sorc pets are, once again, not regenerating health OUT OF COMBAT... In the words of Yogi, "it's like deja vu all over again."
    Edited by Iselin on April 17, 2018 1:12AM
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While mounted, Retreating Maneuver when pressed, immediately dismounts me.
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silver leash, which now pulls players and mobs to you, does not grant CC Immunity.

I can endlessly pull a player around as long I don't CC him to give him the chance to gain immunity.
    Edited by Dracane on April 17, 2018 1:33AM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for all the reports, everyone! To be clear, this thread is intended for bug reports pertaining to Summerset the zone and its content, not necessarily Summerset the Chapter. Will edit the thread title so it's clearer.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • VicRedguard
    VicRedguard
    ✭✭
    The Golden Gryphon Apartment has no black house icon on the map before buying it and does not appear in the teleport section for "not collected houses". Once bought, there is a white map icon however.
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the reports, everyone! To be clear, this thread is intended for bug reports pertaining to Summerset the zone and its content, not necessarily Summerset the Chapter. Will edit the thread title so it's clearer.

Okie dokey then :)

The Area on the road east of the Eastern Pass Wayshrine... I was dismounted several times and my clanfear was also unsummoned. About 3-4 times different spots on the road.
    Edited by Iselin on April 17, 2018 2:47AM
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    Like others, I can't claim my level 2 rewards.
  • grizzledcroc
    grizzledcroc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Gina , yea were getting super off topic here xD
  • Tekillya
    Tekillya
    ✭✭
    NevoX wrote: »
    Weapon swap while mounted = Dismount.
    Casting Rapid Manouvers while Mounted = Dismount.

Have tried binding other key to weapon swap, but still gets dismounted.
    Maybe its me, maybe its intended or maybe it's a bug.

Kind Regards
    Lost Yogi

Same thing happens to me.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I just say amazing job on the zone so bloody good looking!!

The team has done a fantastic job and after scouting both zones Summerset and "other" zones definitely feel there is a ton of content. I especially love how you have used off shore islands and the mountain areas (top and under) for additional content like delves, makes the world feel more polished.

I actually use a reshade on the game and the quality of the zone looks ten fold better by the way!, wow just wow!
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • toddwub17_ESO
    toddwub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    yea the tutorial has kicked/logged me off of server both times after I destroy podium that the mage is being cocooned on.she falls and says we need to get out of here,then I get kicked,when I relog in I am at the delve entrance as if I have not entered at all,it wont let me advanceafter the mage falls from podium,i get kicked off server
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The (apparently) last quest of the Psijic Order is bugged. You are supposed to "find" an NPC in the "timeless throne room" or whatever it's called, but once there you can't interact and the quest won't progress.
    Edited by ToRelax on April 17, 2018 4:47AM
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DOnt know if this is the right place but--
    'BYzNS3c.png

https://imgur.com/a/GsiUS

1. You cant see the character in full on outfit stations.
    2. Weapon swap forces you to dismount.
    3. Using retreating maneuver forces to dismount.
    4. started the 1st quest to find Raz but nothing tells me which direction to go?
    Edited by UrbanMonk on April 17, 2018 5:56AM
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im Missing ALL PVP sets on my Template, had to buy Elfbane from the Trader to test.

@ZOS_GinaBruno pls complete the Templates with all obtainable sets. Furthermore, maybe you could change the Templates to have 200 Inventoryslots upon creation.
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure is this is a bug or not, but somewhere I saw a Tooltip that Progress Awards will be available in a month. I think it was when I completed a minor Quest in Summerene (?).
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • Tinumbra
    Tinumbra
    Soul Shriven
    I finished intro and was loading into Summerset, and loading screen just kept... you know, loading for 5 minutes or so. I closed the game, logged back in and found myself trapped in starter location

Can't see any way out.
    Edited by Tinumbra on April 18, 2018 4:06AM
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it normal when you have a bounty for guards NOT to kill you? They just left after trying to kill me for a while.
  • Vexarius
    Vexarius
    ✭✭✭
    When going towards a psijic time rift in the percolating mire, the rift appears with the quest marker at the hist tree, for a second, then if i move closer, it disappears, as if changing instance, and the game crashes if i move near it or stay near where it should be for too long. Cannot collect the rift.
  • edwiges
    edwiges
    I had problems progressing with the main quest. I decided to try it in my main character, so I just acquired the quest from the Collections UI, however it didn't update when I travelled to Summerset. I tried wayshrine, didn't work, so I abandoned the quest, travelled back to Auridon, accepted it again and used the boat, but when I got to Summerset the quest was still stuck in the same point, asking to travel to the island.
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf is having issues as well. The pack leader morph of the ultimate doesn’t persist after death leaving the morph useless after a res (pets stop working). Also, the Unchained passive (the one that reduces the stamina cost of one move by 80%) doesn’t apply any longer to werewolf abilities. Third, the claws of life/anguish morphs are an AOE but they remain as dodgeable moves despite the dodge overhaul in previous patches. Lastly, the werewolf light and heavy attacks aren’t being altered by the new light and heavy attack changes. Please fix the miss @ZOS_GinaBruno.
    Edited by Wuuffyy on April 17, 2018 3:08PM
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donari wrote: »
    Very minor but could confuse truly new players:

When creating a new character, the "Novice" gear category had her as nude as the "No Gear." "Champion Gear" did show just fine.

Bosmer, DC, Templar, female.

Breton novices go naked too :D
  • Quasaur
    Quasaur
    ✭✭
    Waited several minutes for Valisirenn at the Coral Forest and she didn't appear at the arrow. (I killed everything around the arrow and circled the area and she appeared.)

There was an unvoiced line by the Rat Mother when bringing back the kid.

Also, several stairs around the Direnni Catacombs require you to jump on them as you can't just walk up from the bottom stair. My char is an average height Dunmer.

I've dismounted randomly, and can't figure out why.
  • DarkHero1989
    DarkHero1989
    ✭✭✭
    Empty storage chests, and still! cannot access the summerset chapter....
    thought this was gonna be fixed this morning
    @Skooma_Lord1989

-Lord Ra'Jhirr,
    Lord of Anequina.Grand Overlord to the Ebonheart Pact, and loyal servant of Alkosh
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    One of the problems with Vvardenfell was there so much land mass with very little to do. The same problem is present with Summerset. For instance in the southeast corner of the map ranging from roughly just east of Sunhold to just south of Shimmerene, there are two one time only quests and I think one geyser. There are not even enough mobs to serve as a grinding location. So basically there is maybe 15-20% of the Summerset land mass that is destined to become a barren wasteland. I guess some lessons are tough to learn.
    Edited by LonePirate on April 17, 2018 2:47PM
  • Willard
    Willard
    ✭✭✭
    When you open a Thieves Guild Dead Drop box it pins you to the ground in a CC. You now stay that way and can move around while lying pinned to the ground. Traveling Via way-shrine/another character was the only way I could break it.
    Edited by Willard on April 17, 2018 3:53PM
  • Koteikins
    Koteikins
    Soul Shriven
    I can't interact/talk with an NPC named Valnalmarin near Shimmerene Wayshrine/"Old Wounds" questgiver. Interaction just resets his idle animation.

Edit: Can't talk with Sylthendel near Russafeld's Wood Elf cottage either
    Edit-2: same problem with Lorirlemil at the Vinafwe's House
    Edited by Koteikins on April 17, 2018 6:41PM
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a problem with teleporting directly to owned houses from within the game world - I can do that directly after I log in, but when I play for a while and try to teleport into an owned house, I get stuck on the loading screen for that property. It never completes the loading, so I am stuck there and have to kill the ESO task from task manager.
  • Lr0dy
    Lr0dy
    Soul Shriven
    I've noticed that some quest pins are showing inaccurate locations - the quest for the Psijic device that lets you see the time tears, for instance, shows that the map of Summerset is back through the portals outside.

Also, given the extreme three-dimensionality of the new interior locations, would it be possible to replace the compass quest indicator with three-style system that visually indicates height in relation to your character? I'm thinking the current arrow for below, a diamond for same level, and an up arrow for above your character's position.