The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Update 18 - Bug Reports for Summerset (Zone & Content)

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into while testing Summerset quests and content in this thread. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on April 17, 2018 1:37AM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • gwright62preub18_ESO
    gwright62preub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    So far I have finished start with new character but system won't let me advance. It says I have leveled but nothing happens when I press the button to advance and distribute my skill and attribute points. Tried logging out and back in but that doesn't help.

Also I cannot delete anything from my inventory.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reaching level 2, "press F to claim your rewards", F opens character screen with a "claim" button, clicking it sounds the "error ding" and nothing happens. Thus character does not get any skillpoints and cannot advance.

On post #2: deleting items from inventory worked fine for me.
    Edited by Sharee on April 16, 2018 9:12PM
  • EpiphanyPhoenix
    EpiphanyPhoenix
    Soul Shriven
    ***** Known Issue, work in progress per Gina *****
    I can destroy items in inventory but can't level up (won't let me claim). Now level 3.

Started the tutorial for a new character.
    RESOLVED***
    Attuned crafting stations at houses I have the rights to go to don't seem to work at all. At my home for me it does

Update: Some stations work, other's don't. Like a placement issue. Works in live game but not in PTS

It's like it took it 2 times for me to get to a residence for the tooned stations to become avail like they weren't quite in the right place so I couldn't target them but on 2nd entry works just fine
    ======================================================================================
    Issues that have yet to be confirmed/noted/resolution in the works
    All of the items in my chest inventory transferred to my personal inventory or bank but only to the point where if I wasn't ESO Plus would be (the bank got filled first as near as I can tell but only 1/2 way) and I had to use my Banker assistant and put the rest in my bank
    Edited by EpiphanyPhoenix on April 16, 2018 11:00PM
  • gwright62preub18_ESO
    gwright62preub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Sharee - I did press F but it just makes a thunking sound and nothing happens. I have used the new advancement system on the live server (NA). Thanks anyway.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    z96c9s4u55v8.png
    wemi5s4wbdlq.png

Tested in both morrowind beta and summerset beta... Both summerset created characters and morrowind created characters can do their tutorial quest for an extra skillpoint and do then do the coldharbour tutorial for another skillpoint yet existing characters are shafted by not having that extra skillpoint from either the morrowind or the summerset tutorial. Existing characters SHOULD be able to do "The Mind Trap" summerset tutorial as not only does it flows perfectly to the Introduction of summerset main quests and introduction of the psijiic order, but we should also have access to its skillpoint. I paid just as much money as the people who started with summerset so I SHOULD be able to access the tutorial quest and its skillpoint.

Spoilers: In the tutorial for the summerset expansion we have mephala trap us in a "mind trap" which is a prison in our own mind. The psijiic Oriandra helps us escape it and as a result we learn about the psijiics involvement in summerset and just down the road is the start of the summerset main quest with razumdar. I tested on both an existing character and a summerset character and the existing character cannot access the tutorial and the skillpoint and the dialogue isn't any different for the existing and summerset character for meeting the psjiic in the next quest, "The queen's decree".

Please allow "The mind trap" tutorial to be done by existing characters. Have us take a ship to mainland summerset and then on our way there we are trapped in our mind and it seems mephala wants us to not meddle in her affairs. We the vestige, who stopped molag bal, stopped clavicus vile in morrowind, stopped nocturnal in cwc would have been noticed by mephala and so should be trapped in a mind trap in an attempt to stop our interference in summerset.
    Edited by Aliyavana on April 17, 2018 8:35PM
  • gwright62preub18_ESO
    gwright62preub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    OK, I finally was able to empty my inventory.

This was a brand new character I just created.
    I still cannot advance my character using the advancement system (Press F and then button)
    I logged out and back in and disabled all of my addons, no help.

I guess I will just wait until a fix happens.
  • EngineeringElf
    EngineeringElf
    ✭✭✭
    Same, made a new character and reached level 2 but cannot claim the rewards.
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Message from Gina earlier about this issue:

"Thanks guys, we're aware of this issue and are already working on a fix for it. Have you all finished the tutorial yet, by chance?
    Gina Bruno
    Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | Facebook | Twitter"
  • NevoX
    NevoX
    ✭✭
    Weapon swap while mounted = Dismount.
    Casting Rapid Manouvers while Mounted = Dismount.

Have tried binding other key to weapon swap, but still gets dismounted.
    Maybe its me, maybe its intended or maybe it's a bug.

Kind Regards
    Lost Yogi
    Edited by NevoX on April 16, 2018 10:19PM
  • Maximilian
    Maximilian
    ✭✭✭
    started with new character but system won't let me advance. It says I have leveled but nothing happens when I press the button to advance and distribute my skill and attribute points. Tried logging out and back in but that doesn't help. Feedback ticket submitted with screen capture
  • Xurgil
    Xurgil
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue. Leveled to 2 and 3 and can not claim rewards. Did finish the tutorial.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weapon swapping dismounts me now. Tried it on diff mounts, same problem.

Also, casting rapid man. dismounts also.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • EpiphanyPhoenix
    EpiphanyPhoenix
    Soul Shriven
    You can't put anything in a chest (aka storage chest in your homes). If you do it just goes back into inventory when you logout / login or it chooses to refresh
  • CookieMaster
    CookieMaster
    Soul Shriven
    I accepted the main quest from collections, it says travel to summerset. I do that then nothing happens. I tried abandoning it and that did not help
  • Solinur
    Solinur
    ✭✭✭
    The Addon Tamriel Online Messenger crashes the client upon loading the char or reloadui. Addons that work on live shouldn't do that, I guess.
    @Solinur Pact EU - PC (Solinur: Templar - Magicka DD, Moves-like-Günther: Sorcerer - Stamina DD, Kinara Sol: Templar - Stamina DD, )
    Addon Author
  • Juju_beans
    Juju_beans
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solinur wrote: »
    The Addon Tamriel Online Messenger crashes the client upon loading the char or reloadui. Addons that work on live shouldn't do that, I guess.

Addons are not guaranteed to work on future code not out yet.

• Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    lol daily rewards say January
  • Cardthief
    Cardthief
    ✭✭✭
    I accepted the main quest from collections, it says travel to summerset. I do that then nothing happens. I tried abandoning it and that did not help

This, I accepted the quest, took the boat from Wayrest to Summerset, it still says "Travel to Summerset", tried abandoning and redoing the quest but its the same, looked all over the city where the quest says Raz is but cannot find him.
    (MC) Main DPS: Redz Kuinn - Lvl 50 - MagSorc - PvE
    Main Healer: Soranna Anilu - Lvl 50 - Templar - PvE
    Main Tank: Seamus Kuinn - Lvl 50 - Dragonknight - PvE
  • VicRedguard
    VicRedguard
    ✭✭
    Colossal Admeri Grotto on the south side of the main boat, , they are 4 benches facing the wall in the furnished version. I do not know if it is intended, but if it is, sitting on them result in the characters becoming stuck. (Sad we cannot include PS, would be way easier).
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Summerset tutorial might give a skillpoint unobtainable by existing characters

Our skill point warrior never disappoints me. ;)
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very minor but could confuse truly new players:

When creating a new character, the "Novice" gear category had her as nude as the "No Gear." "Champion Gear" did show just fine.

Bosmer, DC, Templar, female.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"Thanks guys, we're aware of this issue and are already working on a fix for it. Have you all finished the tutorial yet, by chance?
    Gina Bruno

what does this pertain to?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put in a /bug as well but there isn't really a selection for housing at all in there.

Logged in and all my housing storage was empty. May be just a character copy issue?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

Gina Bruno

what does this pertain to?

Pertains to the issue of people like myself being invited but not able to go to summerset @Aliyavana
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • coldheart_1
    coldheart_1
    Soul Shriven
    I have been trying to download the program for 5 hours now, my internet is fast no problem with other connections but the download connection is running 1.2 mps, anyone else having this problem.

• Solinur
    Solinur
    ✭✭✭
    Juju_beans wrote: »
    Solinur wrote: »

Addons are not guaranteed to work on future code not out yet.

True, but they should throw lua errors, not crash the client.
    @Solinur Pact EU - PC (Solinur: Templar - Magicka DD, Moves-like-Günther: Sorcerer - Stamina DD, Kinara Sol: Templar - Stamina DD, )
    Addon Author
  • Vulsahdaal
    Vulsahdaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Put in a /bug as well but there isn't really a selection for housing at all in there.

Logged in and all my housing storage was empty. May be just a character copy issue?

@MissBizz same thing happened to me, but all my storage chest items were in my characters inventory. I can load them back into the storage chests, but as soon as I leave the house they automatically go right back into his inventory again.
    If you stuff is missing, maybe check all your characters inventories, one of them may have it (maybe last one to use the house?)
  • bleissa
    bleissa
    ✭✭
    Although I have leveled my character twice, I'm unable to obtain any level up rewards. Therefore, I remain at Level 1. I've tried logging out and back in but this doesn't resolve the problem.
  • bleissa
    bleissa
    ✭✭
    Correction to what I said above. My character is now level 4, but I'm not able to collect the level up rewards -- no attributes or skill point that I'm able to collect.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cannot log onto pts client, let alone anything to do with summerset.

ok, got that part sorted (finally), bought the house, went out the door and i'm there. :)

Edited by Lylith on April 17, 2018 1:40AM