The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v4.0.0

• mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i may be misread something, but Alcast told that one of the Fightres guild skill (Silver Shards?) will pull mobs to caster like DK chains. Don't see anything about that in logs. So, no chains for everyone?
    Edited by mocap on April 17, 2018 9:27AM
    Options
  • LittlePumpkin030
    LittlePumpkin030
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, just a reminder that we keep the PTS patch notes thread open for you to comment in order to gather feedback or identify issues before we go live. It is not intended to post non-constructive comments or bash the development team. If these rules cannot be followed, we'll close the patch notes thread for commenting. Thanks for your understanding.

You are doing a great job. so far it seems like a real balance in the class abilitys. even if I like the fact that my bugs from the warden are overpowered ^_^but it just seems fair
    This one has wares if you have coins, yes!

ESO-Streamerin https://www.twitch.tv/littlepumpkin030
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    montyake wrote: »
    Great changelog, as usual for ZOS. I have one question:

The screenshot mode for gamepad players (which I assume includes consoles versions): is the aiming reticle one of the UI facets that disappears? I love taking screenshots of my journeys around Tamriel, but I have always hated that the aiming reticle is stuck in the centre of the screen of every photo I take. Get rid of it!!!

Thank you.

I also hope everything disappears instantly to make it easier to capture time-sensitive things.

Actually another game handled this even better. It had the screenshot command(single button press as usual) just hide the UI on the screenshot itself while the player never noticed any actual screen change.Now that was smart.
    The UI should just be separate data that can be removed or included with the screenshot at the player's whim with the change of a setting, which should also be able to be keymapped for quick switches if need be.
    Options
  • LittlePumpkin030
    LittlePumpkin030
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno is the silver bolt thing not coming? That others than DK's have kind of pulling chains as well?

Options
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leave the Nightblade Class alone ZOS. I see no reason for any of the forthcoming changes. Out of all the classes in ESO the Nightblade class has been messed with the most over the four years this game has been in existance. Enough is enough.
    Options
  • Judgedread101071
    Judgedread101071
    ✭✭✭
    Increasing the cost of strife to match force pulse's cost makes 0 sense!!! unless you give it aoe damge like force pulse.
    You r gonna make a really good ability which also has a group benefit useless.
    C'mon guys!!!Stop messing up with the NBs all th time.
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Increasing the cost of strife to match force pulse's cost makes 0 sense!!! unless you give it aoe damge like force pulse.
    You r gonna make a really good ability which also has a group benefit useless.
    C'mon guys!!!Stop messing up with the NBs all th time.

That does bring up a good point.

The morph of Strife that allows it to also heal one other player in the group is the only real group heal Nightblades have because Refreshing Path is too narrow and short. Refreshing Path also needs an area size buff akin to at least Blockade of Elements, but that still would not make Nightbades a decent group healer.

FYI, nobody is going to take Offering for group healing. Causing yourself a DoT is not smart in any content. If anything, that DoT from Offering is either too much or just trivial. It's pointless or insanely dangerous. It has no middle ground.
    Options
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mocap wrote: »
    i may be misread something, but Alcast told that one of the Fightres guild skill (Silver Shards?) will pull mobs to caster like DK chains. Don't see anything about that in logs. So, no chains for everyone?

I can confirm, that Silver leash does indeed work like DK chains now and it works against everything, not just undead.
    Edited by Dracane on April 17, 2018 12:18PM
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
    Options
  • LittlePumpkin030
    LittlePumpkin030
    ✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    mocap wrote: »

I can confirm, that Silver leash does indeed work like DK chains now and it works against everything, not just undead.

So they just forget to mention it?

Options
  • Zekken86
    Zekken86
    ✭✭
    Other people have already mentioned this but I would like to get my 2 cents in as well.
    • Rebalanced the Light and Heavy Attack damage scaling ratios so that Light and Heavy Attacks now scale their damage in the same way that normal abilities do – Max Magicka and Max Stamina is now a greater contributing factor towards their damage.
    • Rebalanced Light and Heavy Attack damage across weapon types to reinforce the concept that Light Attacks are for dealing damage and Heavy Attacks are for restoring resources. In general, this means:
      • Light Attacks with One Hand and Shield, Dual Wield, Bow, Destruction Staff, and Restoration Staff weapons will deal more damage.
      • Light Attacks with Two Handed weapons will deal less damage.
      • Heavy Attacks with Destruction Staff and Restoration Staff weapons will deal more damage.
      • Heavy Attacks with Two Handed, One Hand and Shield, Dual Wield, and Bow weapons will deal less damage.

----I don't see how making LA from 2H weapons do less damage reinforces "the concept that Light Attacks are for dealing damage and Heavy Attacks are for restoring resources" 2H weapons already suffer in PvE dps. They have less dps, less access to crit, and less survivability in single target fight than DW.----

Player Abilities
      Developer Comments – Ability Changes: We’ve made numerous ability changes with this latest update – some have global implications, while others are specific tweaks and quality of life changes. Some of our major goals with these changes include:
      • Improving unpopular abilities and morph choices: Most of the abilities tweaks are targeting underused skills or morphs that we’ve found few players utilize.
      • Increasing the viability of all classes to perform the tank and healer roles: Some class skills have received significant updates to help improve their ability to tank and heal dungeon and Trial content.
      • Reducing the effectiveness of long duration snares: A few snares have had their strength reduced to better balance their high uptime on enemy targets.
      • DPS Balancing: Some abilities and item sets have had their damage values and procs adjusted to improve the damage disparity between Magicka and Stamina builds. Other changes were focused on creating better parity between Melee and Ranged builds.

Nightblade
      • Path of Darkness: Reduced the damage and healing done by this ability and Refreshing Path morph by approximately 5%, and reduced the damage done by the Twisting Path morph by approximately 9%.

----If your goal was "to help improve their ability to tank and heal dungeon and Trial content." Why would you nerf the healing of refreshing path. This skill is used by both NB healers and NB tanks. Reducing the healing only hurts the ability NB's being tanks and healers.----

----Am I missing something with these changes? They don't seem to follow from your stated goals.----
    Edited by Zekken86 on April 17, 2018 1:45PM
    Options
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flames lash is performing overpowered? And buffs for magicka DKs. Magicka DK is new meta. ZOs will magicka DK new meta now?

Its time to switch to magicka DK in PVP until next patch when all going to complain magicka dk is OP in PVP. All magicka DK is abusing flame lash skill all day long and will abuse a lot after summerset. At-least stun should be removed for such a spammable skill to be on par with other light attacks when NB strife and other light attacks are nerfed , even though it does not cause stun. All switch to magicka dk and spam flame lash.

If light attacks going to dps increase flame lash has to nerfed. Otherwise magicka DK will be overpowered too easily. Already PVP has many flame lash spammers.

Could you please look into it ?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on April 17, 2018 5:00PM
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi all, we ran across some missed patch notes that we'll be adding to the original post, but wanted to call them out here so it's clear what got added:

Combat Balance
    General
    • Due to the high number of gameplay changes in this update, we're temporarily reducing the respec cost to one gold once the patch goes live.

Templar
    • Dawn's Wrath
      • Enduring Rays: This passive will now affect Solar Flare and its morphs (this includes the abilities' Empower duration).

Warden
    • Screaming Cliff Racer: Increased the travel speed of the Cliff Racer by approximately 33% to make up for the fact that it cannot be dodged.

Guild
    • Fighters Guild
      • Silver Leash (Silver Bolt morph): This ability will now fire a bolt that, upon hitting and damaging an enemy, will instantly pull them toward you and apply a snare on them.

Combat Fixes & Improvements
    General
    • Fixed an issue where passive abilities, such as Scaled Armor, were not granting enough resistances to max level characters.

Weapons
    • Restoration Staff
      • Fixed an issue where the Heavy Attack from Restoration Staves wouldn’t play correctly when canceled with Blessing of Protection.

Itemization Balance
    Item Sets
    • Earthgore: This item set now heals for the same amount over 6 seconds instead of 3 seconds.
      Developer Comment:
      Earthgore was too bursty for a strong AOE heal. This change will keep the high power heal, but make it less destructive in PvP gameplay, where an entire group is near invulnerable over the 3 seconds that the old Earthgore would be activated.
    • Hiricine's Veneer: This item set now reduces the cost of all Stamina abilities by 4% instead of increasing Stamina Recovery for you and your group by 12%.

Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on April 17, 2018 1:54PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I am understanding it incorrectly, but in the PTS patch notes is mentions how you can delve the materials needed for jewelry crafting. It mentions that the dust you get from seams is based only on your CP level. If that is the case, existing players with high CP levels will have be able to acquire lower level dust and will have an issue to gain experience for jewelry crafting as they will need those lower level dusts to create jewelry to gain experience in jewelry crafting.

Or is it this same as with other crafting materials that if what you get from seams is 50% based on your CP level and 50% based on your jewelry crafting level? If that latter, maybe put that in the patch notes.

(As I don’t have a PC/Mac version of Elder Scrolls Online I can’t go onto PTS to test it myself).
    Options
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Itemization Balance
    Item Sets
    • Hiricine's Veneer: This item set now reduces the cost of all Stamina abilities by 4% instead of increasing Stamina Recovery for you and your group by 12%.

Dunno if it'll be used much over other sets, but yay kinda-parity with Worm!

Thanks for the respec cost change too, that's appreciated.

Edited by rhapsodious on April 17, 2018 5:15PM
    Options
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Warden
    • Screaming Cliff Racer: Increased the travel speed of the Cliff Racer by approximately 33% to make up for the fact that it cannot be dodged.

You mean for the fact that it can be dodged
    EU | PC | AD
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would i ever use hircines veneer over marksman? @ZOS_GinaBruno

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • LittlePumpkin030
    LittlePumpkin030
    ✭✭✭
    Maulkin wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Warden

You mean for the fact that it can be dodged

Yeah probably. otherwise it wouldn't make any sense.

Options
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi all, we ran across some missed patch notes that we'll be adding to the original post, but wanted to call them out here so it's clear what got added:

Combat Balance
    General
    • Due to the high number of gameplay changes in this update, we're temporarily reducing the respec cost to one gold once the patch goes live.

Templar
    • Dawn's Wrath
      • Enduring Rays: This passive will now affect Solar Flare and its morphs (this includes the abilities' Empower duration).

Warden

Guild
    • Fighters Guild
      • Silver Leash (Silver Bolt morph): This ability will now fire a bolt that, upon hitting and damaging an enemy, will instantly pull them toward you and apply a snare on them.

General
    • Fixed an issue where passive abilities, such as Scaled Armor, were not granting enough resistances to max level characters.

Weapons
    • Restoration Staff
      • Fixed an issue where the Heavy Attack from Restoration Staves wouldn’t play correctly when canceled with Blessing of Protection.

Itemization Balance
    Item Sets
    • Earthgore: This item set now heals for the same amount over 6 seconds instead of 3 seconds.
      Developer Comment:
      Earthgore was too bursty for a strong AOE heal. This change will keep the high power heal, but make it less destructive in PvP gameplay, where an entire group is near invulnerable over the 3 seconds that the old Earthgore would be activated.

What about the lightning staff heavy attacks that have been broken since I've been playing the game? I've never seen anyone complain about the resto heavy while countless people complain about the lightning heavy attack issues and yet here we are....
    Options
  • LittlePumpkin030
    LittlePumpkin030
    ✭✭✭

Combat Balance
    General

Templar
    • Dawn's Wrath

Warden

Guild
    • Fighters Guild

General

Weapons
    • Restoration Staff

Itemization Balance
    Item Sets
      Developer Comment:

Can you please respond to the Maormer Motif issue please?

Options
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

One is an individual set, the other is a group buff set. Would you ever use Worm Cult or Ebon Armor when soloing? I don't think so.

Hircine's change might make it viable for PvE raids to help stam DDs with sustain.

Although the problem is, only healers and tanks run these types of sets. This set is bad for healers and tanks. So I'm not sure who's gonna run it.

EU | PC | AD
    Options
  • AmericanSpy
    AmericanSpy
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    Werewolf still in the dumpster.

May be not with Light/Heavy attack scaling!

Great. Spend 300 ultimate so my light attacks can critical for 25k instead of 18k while simultaneously lowering my DPS. On the flip side I get a heal that has half of the tooltip of vigor.

WW light attacks are very powerful and imagine spamming them on 5k WD and 50k Stam.

The point isnt that WW suffered from a weak LA. But increasing the LA and saying "be happy it's a buff" completely disregards the classes actual shortcomings.

There are 5 abilities, and 50% of those abilities morphs are useless(or rarely used). The class has no depth. With all of the tweaks to other classes "less used skills" it's just insulting WW still exists with the vast majority of the player base only ever using 1 morph of a given skill.

How to play a WW:
    Hircins Rage, Rousing Roar, claws(morph depending on utility), Howl of Agony, LA, HoA, LA ... (Incert pounce as needed for time) ... rinse and repeat.

They have an ability with a synergy! WW can't even use them! Like WTF, a lot of WW players play in a pack and you STILL can't use this skill.

And to top the cake, WW still cannot use some weapon and armor passives. This is unique to WW. This is why people voice frustration over the class. It is severely limited even on niche standards. This is why people keep expecting a true rework.

The inability to access weapon-passives is made because of the balance issues it would cause if WW´s had access to them (And it´s not unique for WW´s. Sorcs using overload also loses their weapon-passives.) They would be way to OP in PvP with that. Armor passives (aside from a few, but that´s a bug) are active in WW-form.

WW`s are in a really good spot next patch as it looks now. However, adding more synergies to un-used morphs would be a good change.

Exactly, it's a balance issue because the class in itself needs a total rework. It is confusing and clunky. The class is not user friendly in the least bit. It is "considered" unusable in any sense outside PVP. It suffers from consistent bugs and mechanical issues(most likely due to it's complexity). I don't see how that is remotely close to "In a really good place"

Overload is 1 skill that negates the passive, it's across the board on WW. The class needs a rework, it needs a rebalance.

Name one trial group that says "hey we need to invite a WW to complete our group" (outside dedicated WW only players and guilds) It just doesn't happen.
    Edited by AmericanSpy on April 17, 2018 2:58PM
    Options
  • Xuhora
    Xuhora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maulkin wrote: »
    olsborg wrote: »

One is an individual set, the other is a group buff set. Would you ever use Worm Cult or Ebon Armor when soloing? I don't think so.

Hircine's change might make it viable for PvE raids to help stam DDs with sustain.

Although the problem is, only healers and tanks run these types of sets. This set is bad for healers and tanks. So I'm not sure who's gonna run it.

one of the guys that previously used NMG or Sunder, since these wont be used anymore
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »

Combat Balance
    General

Templar
    • Dawn's Wrath

Warden

Guild
    • Fighters Guild

General

Weapons
    • Restoration Staff

Itemization Balance
    Item Sets
      Developer Comment:

What about the lightning staff heavy attacks that have been broken since I've been playing the game? I've never seen anyone complain about the resto heavy while countless people complain about the lightning heavy attack issues and yet here we are....

@Apache_Kid
    There's been a few complaints about it, however its been an issue for a while. Possibly since Morrowind released if I remember correctly. I play the healer a lot so I can confirm it happened as recent as Saturday on PC and Xbox One Live and this can be a big issue as we can't gain mana effectively because it stops and starts instantly....as well as getting locked in the animation providing no results of DMG or regen for over 2 seconds.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Combat Balance
    General

Templar
    • Dawn's Wrath

Warden

Guild
    • Fighters Guild

General

Weapons
    • Restoration Staff

Itemization Balance
    Item Sets
      Developer Comment:

@Apache_Kid
    There's been a few complaints about it, however its been an issue for a while. Possibly since Morrowind released if I remember correctly. I play the healer a lot so I can confirm it happened as recent as Saturday on PC and Xbox One Live and this can be a big issue as we can't gain mana effectively because it stops and starts instantly....as well as getting locked in the animation providing no results of DMG or regen for over 2 seconds.

Well all-right them I'm glad it's getting fixed for y'all I've never seen the threads about it.

You know what I have seen all the threads for.

Lightning staff heavy attacks.

Have been broken since I've started playing the game
    Edited by Apache_Kid on April 17, 2018 2:22PM
    Options
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Combat Balance
    General

Templar
    • Dawn's Wrath

Warden

Guild
    • Fighters Guild

General

Weapons
    • Restoration Staff

Itemization Balance
    Item Sets
      Developer Comment:

Wow! This is the definition of saving the best for last!

Awesome complementary patch notes!
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    msetten wrote: »
    Maybe I am understanding it incorrectly, but in the PTS patch notes is mentions how you can delve the materials needed for jewelry crafting. It mentions that the dust you get from seams is based only on your CP level. If that is the case, existing players with high CP levels will have be able to acquire lower level dust and will have an issue to gain experience for jewelry crafting as they will need those lower level dusts to create jewelry to gain experience in jewelry crafting.

Or is it this same as with other crafting materials that if what you get from seams is 50% based on your CP level and 50% based on your jewelry crafting level? If that latter, maybe put that in the patch notes.

(As I don’t have a PC/Mac version of Elder Scrolls Online I can’t go onto PTS to test it myself).

The best way is to deconstruct dropped jewelry after the update. That has always been the best way to level blacksmithing and woodworking and tailoring. The jewelry will even start dropping in intricate trait to boost that.

And yes, the nodes will have materials based on your crafting rank half the time and your level/CP the other half.
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Werewolf still in the dumpster.

May be not with Light/Heavy attack scaling!

Great. Spend 300 ultimate so my light attacks can critical for 25k instead of 18k while simultaneously lowering my DPS. On the flip side I get a heal that has half of the tooltip of vigor.

WW light attacks are very powerful and imagine spamming them on 5k WD and 50k Stam.

The point isnt that WW suffered from a weak LA. But increasing the LA and saying "be happy it's a buff" completely disregards the classes actual shortcomings.

There are 5 abilities, and 50% of those abilities morphs are useless(or rarely used). The class has no depth. With all of the tweaks to other classes "less used skills" it's just insulting WW still exists with the vast majority of the player base only ever using 1 morph of a given skill.

How to play a WW:
    Hircins Rage, Rousing Roar, claws(morph depending on utility), Howl of Agony, LA, HoA, LA ... (Incert pounce as needed for time) ... rinse and repeat.

They have an ability with a synergy! WW can't even use them! Like WTF, a lot of WW players play in a pack and you STILL can't use this skill.

And to top the cake, WW still cannot use some weapon and armor passives. This is unique to WW. This is why people voice frustration over the class. It is severely limited even on niche standards. This is why people keep expecting a true rework.

The inability to access weapon-passives is made because of the balance issues it would cause if WW´s had access to them (And it´s not unique for WW´s. Sorcs using overload also loses their weapon-passives.) They would be way to OP in PvP with that. Armor passives (aside from a few, but that´s a bug) are active in WW-form.

WW`s are in a really good spot next patch as it looks now. However, adding more synergies to un-used morphs would be a good change.

Exactly, it's a balance issue because the class in itself needs a total rework. It is confusing and clunky. The class is not user friendly in the least bit. It is "considered" unusable in any sense outside PVP. It suffers from consistent bugs and mechanical issues(most likely due to it's complexity). I don't see how that is remotely close to "In a really good place"

Name one trial group that says "hey we need to invite a WW to complete our group" (outside dedicated WW only players and guilds) It just doesn't happen.

FYI, Werewolf is not a class. It's a skill line that is an option, like Overload for Sorcerers but different.
    You have other options and it should be used as an ultimate as intended, not a permanent mode.

Nobody will ever ask for a werewolf in the group for the simple fact that it is one ultimate that doesn't do anything that another skill line doesn't do. It's just increased self survivability and damage. So it's like a selfish ultimate and thus not a group ultimate.
    Edited by Mystrius_Archaion on April 17, 2018 2:37PM
    Options
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Combat Balance
    General

Templar
    • Dawn's Wrath

Warden

Guild
    • Fighters Guild

General

Weapons
    • Restoration Staff

Itemization Balance
    Item Sets
      Developer Comment:

@Apache_Kid

I've only ever seen this issue in Cyrodiil, and I was only there for the dailies with a friend on one day in the anniversary event recently.
    I'm pretty sure it's all to do with lag, ping not fps, and a little bit of performance issues that also showed in my fps dropping severely, as that was when this happened.
    I don't see this ever solo while my connection is good or in normal dungeons. I haven't done any trials to find out there.

I would not be surprised if the fixes to improve performance in cyrodiil helped this if one of the offending passives running too many checks was a destruction staff passive. You should test and see.
    Options
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler Is there any information or discussion about being able to use Mementos collectibles in Cyrodiil again? Like the Jubilee Cake, or Storm Atronach Transform, etc.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
    Options
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno what about the weapon sets from the new trial?
    Options