Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What is your favorite mount so far?

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    forgot to count, but, i think i'm at around 13 different mounts or so...

sometimes basic is better:
    375bfcff7363207136ae1d0a45e4aef3.jpg

the imperial horse...with stamina/speed/carrying bag upgrades hidden of course...

followed closely by the midnight steed:
    Midnight-Steed-Side-1.jpg
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tiger senche
    Beta tester November 2013
  • jkolb2030
    jkolb2030
    ✭✭✭
    My Galvanic Storm Steed by far is my favorite mount to date..

Followed closely by the:

Mind Shriven Horse
    Dro Ma'thra Senche
    Doom Wolfe
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    White mane horse
    Edited by fgoron2000 on April 16, 2018 7:54PM
  • erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭
    Itacira wrote: »
    A camel. Any camel. I need one in my life. BEST. MOUNT. EVER.

even though they're technically dromedaries

(I am very much a horse person but this game's horses make me want to stab myself in the eye they look chibified it's terrible)

But the camels

The CAMELS*

TRUE BEAUTY

The camel is a goofy ride...but in ganker country they can handle some rough country and get away from stuff. Besides...they spit.
    I know nutting....
  • Hoolielulu
    Hoolielulu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Night Frost Atronach Steed
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wild Hunt Guar
  • Bananko
    Bananko
    ✭✭✭✭
    My Imperial Nightblade rides his Imperial Horse and travels alongside his Bravil Retriever.

My Imperial Warden rides his Highland Wolf and travels alongside his Cave Bear Cub.
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Masked Bear, Imperial Sparkle Horse and the Great Elk
    Edited by JJBoomer on April 16, 2018 8:33PM
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kitteh mounts. Senche lioness, except for my Nords. Nords ride Fangs, the sabrecat.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mind Shriven horse
    Wild hunt camel
    Flame atronach camel

Also the plague husk horse, even though I do not own it.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • damdamjel
    damdamjel
    ✭✭✭
    lyris
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kitteh mounts. Senche lioness, except for my Nords. Nords ride Fangs, the sabrecat.

hm, yes, with the camera right behind the mount on mount level it feels like driving a supercar sometimes :-)
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for more than 3 years Bay Dan Horse was my favourite mount.

but when the Witch Knight Charger was released it took the place of Bay Dan :)

anyway, i only like normal horses and with no special effects :P
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tessellated Guar
    forever stuck in combat
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Black male lion

have to agree, it's almost the perfect mount.
  • oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lylith wrote: »
    Banana wrote: »
    Black male lion

have to agree, it's almost the perfect mount.

isn't that mount the brown with black mane? (like how scar looks from lion king?)
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverse cowgirls. Oh, sorry, my bad.. we're talking ESO. Ha ha. Mobility-wise, it's the Ox mount we got from Morrowind, but until we actually get a dragon (full fresh and blood, please.. no bones) mount, it's kinda cool riding on the King of the Jungle and not being eaten.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Black lion is also my favorite mount :)
    I especially loved when goblin magic could make him "fly", one of the funniest things in the game and of course they took the magic away :'(

LHKe29V.jpg

I generally like lions better of all senches - at least some mane and strong voice are very nice. Lioness also has strong voice, but she doesn't have mane :D
    If I was very unlucky and missed Black lion, I would have to buy black sabre cat when it was available just cause I always wanted pure black senche mount and I wouldn't rest until I have it :D I don't like the muzzle and short tail of that sabre cat model though, so it would be a bit bitter alternative to lion.

I also like Frostbane sabre cat model from current crates very much, but RNG wasn't kind to me in free crates :/