Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What is your favorite mount so far?

• Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    My tiger...
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Wolves look amazing but i saw a black sench with blue vapor coming off it i'd buy that one..
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    So hard to choose.

Striped Senche and regular Camel.
  • GoonyGoat
    GoonyGoat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Light grey wolf with the red paint is the one I always seem to go back to, it looks so bada** with its upgrades, also dromathra and frost horse :)
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Frostbane Senche
    Kagouti Fabricant
    Dro-m'Athra Senche
    Fang Lair Courser
    Storm Atronach Senche
    Wild Hunt Horse
    Wild Hunt Senche
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • Randomchaos
    Randomchaos
    ✭✭
    My loyalty senche
  • DaiKahn
    DaiKahn
    ✭✭✭✭
    My loyalty Striped Senche-Tiger
    I'm just a man
    Hail Sithis
  • Ocean_Charlie9
    Ocean_Charlie9
    ✭✭✭
    The Imperial Horse and the normal Stag, feels like Mononoke Hime film while I'm using it :D
    PC-EU
    Mufasa The Handsome-- Khajita- Templar-- Ebonheart Pact
    Cir-Cenn-- Argonian- Warden-- Aldmeri Dominion
    Wallace Highraven-- Imperial- Dragon knight-- Daggerfall Covenant

Check my stuff
    https://www.artstation.com/circenn4sons

• ssorgatem
    ssorgatem
    ✭✭✭✭
    My Fabricant Nix-Ox, of course.

I have yet to see anyone else with it in-game...
  • cHIIMEERa
    cHIIMEERa
    ✭✭✭
    Nightfall Sabre Cat, the only mount that really works with stealthy nightblades :)
    Edited by cHIIMEERa on April 16, 2018 11:29AM
    “Good judgement is the result of experience and experience the result of bad judgement.” ― Mark Twain
  • SolidusPrime
    SolidusPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still love my trusty ole' zombie steed.

The tiger is pretty cool too.
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    I just ride a sorrel horse! :wink:

snip

Also, i really don't understand mount collectors. You often end up using only 1 mount and they all function the same. What's the point of having dozens if not hundreds of different mounts? Maybe it's just me but i don't care if someone has a Flame Atronach Wolf or Nightmare Senche. Someone explain this concept to me? *shrug* I guess housing can help if u got a stable area but still kinda meh.

snip

I usually change mounts, outfits and noncombat pets daily. Sometimes multiple times a day if I'm playing all day. I figure I bought them, I should play with them. That doesn't mean I don't have favorites. Usually I pick my favorites more often than the others.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My red wolf. I don't see them around that often, and he looks great with my Bosmers.
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite is the Shadow Rider Senche.

PC NA
    @SkruDe
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost only use horses exclusively these days - midnight steed and sorrel ftw!

I like the cats but I think they're to small for my male characters. Currently use the black sabre for my tank and classic guar for Wonhkiins.

Occasionally I use some of the 50+(?) other mounts I got.
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your dad!!! OH SNAPPP sikkk burn
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whichknight charger hands down. I like my fantasy gritty!
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Horses are the only mounts I have at the moment (and the nix ox thing I haven't used). The palomino is currently my favorite. I plan on getting some more; I'd like to have a different steed for each of my characters. I hope there will be an opportunity in the future to get the Gray Yokudan Charger, which I missed as I wasn't playing back then.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • riberion
    riberion
    ✭✭✭
    I still love my Gray Yokudan Charger.

But the Pale Velothi Guar is probably my second favorite.
    PC NA
  • krachall
    krachall
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The plain black senche panther. It’s sleek, the movements are smooth, and it always feels like it’s going fast.

I DESPISE those absurd flame-engulfed mounts that explode when someone mounts them. I’d expect to see that in a child’s anime cartoon, not in elder scrolls.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    riberion wrote: »
    I still love my Gray Yokudan Charger.

But the Pale Velothi Guar is probably my second favorite.

I saw someone on one in Wayrest the other day and legit stopped to admire it! I'd love it for my Maormer!

Now if I could just convince someone at ZOS (@ZOS_GinaBruno wink wink) to get a reskin of the new life steed without the adornments, I would definitely pay money for it. It's perfect for my main and what I have been yearning for going on a year now! Since they didn't make the accessories toggle, I figure a 2nd version is next best thing. Pretty please! The dappling on it was so lovely.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guars, and only guars
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the ghostsomething wolf
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • PocketAces13xb
    PocketAces13xb
    ✭✭✭
    The below in order but I use them all frequently. I got from Crown Crates using ESO+ Crowns:
    1. Dro-m'Athra Senche
    2. Ebon Dwarven Senche
    3. Ice Wolf
    4. Kagouti
    Pocket Aces 13 -Xbox NA
    509cp
    A Single Nut Lvl 50 StamDK
    Lets Get HighElf Lvl 50 MagSorc
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    I just ride a sorrel horse! :wink:

I don't think I've seen a mount that i'd be willing to spend crowns or buy tons of crates for yet sadly. Maybe I'm just picky. I mean... the mounts we got right now in the crates aren't too bad but i sure as hell ain't going to gamble for them. I'd rather spend that money on hiking or camping or something social irl.

The only extra mounts i have (that i dont like anyway) are from the occasional crate here and there that i spent my Subscription Crowns on, cause there is nothing else appealing to spend them on anyway. I'm waiting for something really impressive and even then I'd probably think twice.

I guess I love being the only single odd person not trying to get anything special except the base character customisation. Makes me stand out less (or more depending on how u look at it)

Also, i really don't understand mount collectors. You often end up using only 1 mount and they all function the same. What's the point of having dozens if not hundreds of different mounts? Maybe it's just me but i don't care if someone has a Flame Atronach Wolf or Nightmare Senche. Someone explain this concept to me? *shrug* I guess housing can help if u got a stable area but still kinda meh.

If you got a mount for doing one of the hardest achievements in the game and were able to show that off... That would be a different story. I'd actually kill to get my hands on mounts from achievements, being a completionist.

I guess it is the same like with pet animals in games - they serve no other purpose than to make your experience more enjoyable. With mounts I tend to select a mount after the region and climate zone I am in. The same goes for costumes, I am not running around in light summer gear in a frigid region and I won't wear heavy robes in an arid and hot region. This is just role play of course, it serves no other purpose than to be more immersed into the game world. But isn't it the same with any kind of open world like game?- Basically the game play is pretty similar in all of them - one would not have to play all of them for the same kind of entertainment - but one certainly will, if one is excited about open world games and theme parks - I see ESO more like a theme park game, one cannot really add own content to it, like one can in a real sandbox open world game.
  • Sondernaam
    Sondernaam
    ✭✭✭
    My favourite mount was my Imperial, until I upgraded the bags... Now my horse looks like a pack mule, or donkey rather
  • SailorSCTk
    SailorSCTk
    Soul Shriven
    Toss-up between Frostbane Horse for my Orc (Orsimer armor, etc.), Pelletine Mustang for my Altmer (red and gold themed) or Great/Elk Dark Stag for my Bosmer (As albino as a bosmer can be).

Let me say this...I love the idea of the Masked Bear and the Frostbane camel, both of which I have, but I CANNOT get over the movements. The character looks so dumb and thrown around. It's super unnatural looking. :s
    Characters:
    Vosha Bloodeye
    Outlander Orc Dragonknight & Defender of the Realm of Wrothgar
    Rider of the Frostbane Horse | Markarth Bear Dog companion

Aerfyre Spellius
    Noble Atlmer Templar & Defender of the Crown
    Rider of the Dwarven Warhorse | Cliff Strider Companion

Sylfyre Spellius
    Altmer Sorceress & Chaotic Younger Sibling to Aerfyre
    Rider of of the Storm Atronach Mount | Bone Dragon Companion

Szera The Pale
    Thieving Assassin & Jovial Albino Khajiti
    Rider of the Masked Unicorn Steed | Monkey Jester Companion

Grenyff Toljen
    Breton Princess & Psijic Apprentice
    Rider of the Snow-Blanket Steed | Gryphon Companion

Historia
    Imperial Nightblade & pact of the werewolf bloodline
    Rider of Hircine's Stag | Daemon Cockeral Companion

Bathed-In-Fire
    Argonian Dragonknight & Bloodforged Orphan
    coming soon!

Gamertag: SailorSCTk
    Discord: sailorSCTk#1727
    Facebook
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.

• Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sondernaam wrote: »
    My favourite mount was my Imperial, until I upgraded the bags... Now my horse looks like a pack mule, or donkey rather

Easily fixed - go to settings - select gameplay - and there you can disable any of the 3 visual upgrades to your mounts. For the bags that is the "capacity upgrade" - if you don't like the armor, then disable "stamina upgrade". This will just revert the visual appearance not the performance of your mounts.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Flame atro senche. Really love it.
    PC EU
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    latest?cb=20150903033625Mind Shirven Horse

IMO more badass than Nightmare Courser :)
    Edited by ChefZero on April 16, 2018 4:53PM
    PC EU - DC only