Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What is your favorite mount so far?

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favourite is the clouded senche-leopard.

I like the way the senche mounts move, and I like clouded leopards so this is an obvious one for me.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • valkyrie93
    valkyrie93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As in mounts that I actually managed to obtain..:

Frostbane Sabre Cat... finally got it the other day with 400 crown gems lmao

Shadow Ghost Senche <333

and the Pale Velothi Guar :smiley:

really regret not buying the black lion when it was in the store. and I'll never get the red and black lion one that has a 0.000001% chance of dropping from the crates atm. But i'm happy with the other cats I have :smile:
    PC EU
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greenish guar. Camel close second.
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorrel horse.
    My beloved loyal Sorrel.

I like the classic horses as mounts and all my characters ride different horses.
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (over all) Bengal Senche

(Crown store) Nightmare Horse or Black with white mane I like them both equally

(in game gold) the Tan horse

(as part of a pack or bonus) Nightmare Senche
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• eggnogman
    eggnogman
    ✭✭✭
    Black camel of Ill Omen
  • Sting864
    Sting864
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dro m'othra senche FTW.....Altho my "nightmare senche" is pretty baller.....
  • MTijhuis
    MTijhuis
    ✭✭✭
    My favorite is the Palimo horse from the gold edition.
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Wild Hunt wolf is my favorite as it fits with my main's color scheme so well and just looks awesome. I get complimented on it often.

Second place goes to the Dro Mat Senche.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the basic black White Mane Horse

(other than my one new Bosmer trying out a normal Senche I got from a free crate, it's the only mount any of my characters have ever used.)
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frost Mare, it was my first Crown Store purchase (along with Jester costume)

I'm also loving the Wild Hunt Bear and the Nix-Ox
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Stormshaper
    Stormshaper
    ✭✭✭
    My Plague Husk Horse because it looks great and I managed to get it in the first set of 15 crates I got (bought, yes). I wasn't even after it in particular, but that day the RNG was well in my favor. It will be a sad day for me when they sell it in the store.

I never seem to get compliments on it either! But I do get a fair amount of (jealous?) people trying to shoot it with arrows or hack/stab/club it into non-existence...
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well since getting the radiant Shadow Senche two weeks ago, I'm torn between it and the Storm Atronach senche. I ONLY ride senche, all the others are too noisy or the motion too jerky.
    Edited by ADarklore on April 15, 2018 4:42PM
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably the shadow rider senche from the radiant apex rewards that I am never gonna get no matter how many crates I buy lol.
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    my favorites are the imperial white horse (with the blanket thing and gold armor) and the leopard senche

now that I think about it, also the wild hunt horse, but I never got that one
    Edited by emilyhyoyeon on April 15, 2018 4:48PM
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)
  • KanedaSyndrome
    KanedaSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭
    The wildhunt wolf :smile:
    KanedaSyndrome's Suggestions For Game Improvements
    The Fortuitous Collapse of the Wave Equation
    The Best Plans Require No Action
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭
    The wild hunt season was the best imo, those mounts are gorgeous, I'm looking forward to seeing the summerset pre order collectors edition horse. It looks kinda funky. :)
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My dro'mathra sparkle kitty

Until that came out I was determined not to buy crowns or sub. Was proud of my sorrel brown horse I bought with gold earned by my blood sweat & tears in game plus the odd lizardy pet I got from just buying the game.

Then the sparkle kitty came & tempted me away from that path. Was the start of a long decline & much buying of crowns.(but glad did realise subbing not such an evil)

Also like my normal elk. And my hist guar. And my wolves. And my bears. And my senches. :)
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dro-m'Athra senche is my favorite, followed closely by the Dwarven wolf.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dro' Mathra senche.
    Edited by madchuska83 on April 15, 2018 5:06PM
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kind of rotate through them depending on character and their outfit.
    Bosmer stamden werewolf: always rides her Gorne-striped wolf.
    Bosmer magplar: always rides his Wild Hunt guar.
    Khajiit stamblade: always rides his black senche panther
    Argonian magden: always rides her white-gold imperial courser

Altmer magsorc (main): great elk, great dark stag, alliance war horse, dwarven war horse, white-gold imperial courser
    Altmer warden: masqued "unicorn" steed, Palomino, Sorrel
    Nord magden: great elk, witchnight charger, ice wolf, black bear, or tuxedo bear
    Breton NB: Sorrel, Palomino horse or white mane horse

If forced to pick just two, I'm really fond of the White-Gold Imperial Courser and the Great Elk.

PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    My favourite is the clouded senche-leopard.

I like the way the senche mounts move, and I like clouded leopards so this is an obvious one for me.

This one is also my vote. Followed closely by the Great Elk and the Piebald Destrier, actually (just really love the look, sound, and feel of that horse).

I really regret missing out on the Dro'mathra senche, though.
    Edited by DragonRacer on April 15, 2018 7:53PM
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • IndianaGeoff
    IndianaGeoff
    ✭✭✭
    Brand new player here...

Love the Wolf. Bear looks great too. I am waiting for sturdy elegant horse.

My future Vamp High Elf Templar rides a bug because I hate her. That is the stuck up *** that she is.

My favorite is a bear cub while I ride my wolf as a Nord. I need to get a wolf pup while I ride a bear.

Still looking for a ride for my Wood Elf. Nightmare stag... no. So it is the Sorrel.

My future sorc will be on the new fire cat.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guars cause look cool jumping
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    the striped senche reward...
  • Elissn
    Elissn
    ✭✭✭
    Clouded Senche. Was on of my first mounts and I still use it for most chars.
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Frostbane sench, the only mount that doesn’t have super ugly upgrade visuals
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both Elks. Im Canadian.
    Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Striped Tiger from 1 year anniversary rewards .
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Plague Husk Horse because it looks great and I managed to get it in the first set of 15 crates I got (bought, yes). I wasn't even after it in particular, but that day the RNG was well in my favor. It will be a sad day for me when they sell it in the store.

I never seem to get compliments on it either! But I do get a fair amount of (jealous?) people trying to shoot it with arrows or hack/stab/club it into non-existence...

They probably think you spent thousands to get it. :D

The Pale Velothi Guar is my favourite. So sleek, so shiny.