The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

(Vivec NA) This Campaign is an AD farming contest. AD has no morale.

• Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    During my time play ADs moral has gone up a bit. I usually play from 7am est till 3pm est depending on work. I switched to AD a few months ago when I felt EP had a good hold of the map during my playtime. I try to wrangle up loners and pugs ( ghostbane and I ran a PUG last week and did some good for the evaluation scoring).

The difference between AD and EP zone chat is astonishing. honestly all it takes is some intiative to get the ball rolling. I feel my experience doing this for EP years ago when we were gated by AD in my mornings aids to this. As far as NA prime time scoring goes I don’t know. I don’t play it. But you’re doing better AD even if you don’t think you are. There’s some guilds on here who don’t mind doing some dirty work to get points up on that board and there’s people who will Offer help. Take it.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    i know they fight each other, especially when DC tries to make chalman there home keep. Just saying DC and EP rarely farm other on the same scale they farm AD.

If you want to win a campaign, you go for the guy in first place.

That’s why everyone is stacking on AD. It’s how you actually win the game.

EP and DC aren’t fighting because we don’t want to fight over second place when we can win.

Wait, EP and DC aren't fighting? How much did I drink that I'm imagining all those DC at Chalman last night (and the night before that, etc.)?

Tell it to me straight, doctor. Do I have a drinking problem?
  • ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    AD pugs have always been the easiest to fight. If good guilds aren't on to protect them, it's what happens. Dunno why.

Interesting, isn't it? Also frustrating.
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭
    "a SiMpLE 12-16 mAn"

AD is the underdog and I love it.
    NA-PC
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm honestly glad AD is finally picking up and doing some good this campaign. It's a nice change from DC megazerging eveything.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    Telel is very right when he says it is necessary to make groups so he can help better. There is no other way to win. Only organized groups work better. be a large or small group (like mine sometimes). On 'morale', well, AD has not expired since June 2017 and consecutive defeats overthrow any idea of optimism. There are still more individualistic ideas about the campaign, about Vivec. But I will not comment on that for the time being. The fact is that when AD - as a faction - decides to win, it wins.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »

That being said, I deeply wish ZoS would give us some more organised PvP. Arenas would be insanely fun and draw such a huge interest into PvP. Imagine cool 8v8 arenas. Just something other than the mess that is battlegrounds.

I would love this too but to be honest this game doesn't have a mature or competitive enough community to warrant it's implementation and from my experience that includes IVS.

It's incredibly easy to artificially create this scenario and in many cases this kind of thing always starts out artificial and player driven until developers see that it's where the interest lies. Then and only then would it warrant developmental resources. There have been many, many attempts to create this kind of competitive environment and the guild community has either responded with complete disinterest, or have been too thin skinned to get involved due to an array of personal reasons.

So until that changes I think me and you are just going to have to miss out on an actual competitive gaming environment. Let me know if IVS have changed their position on GVGs.

Not sure why there is shade being thrown at IVS. The reason we haven't gotten anything organized is because all three of us officers have been incredibly busy these past few months, especially the past month. We raid twice a week, and that's all we can do at the moment. Players have their own groups throughout the week, and that's fine, but real organization is only possible from the three of us twice a week. There are no personal reasons as to why we haven't GvG'd, and our players frequently play with Drac players throughout the week as well.

It's something we'd like to get into, and would love, but with our current lives and schedules, it's just not possible at the moment. That being said, we've had some of our old players come back recently and have really helped guild progress, as we were stuck in a rut for some time, and perhaps it can be something on the list in the near future.

You took a conversation about something entirely else to throw insult at my guild, and I do not appreciate that. I have not spoken ill of Drac, or have said anything unkind of you all, and have friends who play in your guild. Do not come at me on the forums. If you'd like to speak to one of us openly, you can do so in PMs. I'm not a hard player to find, I'm sure you can find my @ name almost anywhere on the PC/NA server.

Awesome, hope to see you at future events.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As far as I know Venatus hasn't pvp'd in 3wks? I think we ran 3 times that week, but I didn't even log in for it lol. I tried to pvp the week the update came out but I couldn't get below like 700 ping and I havn't attempted to pvp since. :( I just read forums instead, at least forums don't lag.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Goshua
    Goshua
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD does have many guilds but a lot of them are small groups made up of members from by gone days.

Even some of the guild groups are mainly pugs. So while they have organisation and a lead its really just a slightly tighter bunch of headless chickens than your typical collection of solo un grouped players.
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    I think the Knights of Ni defection to AD really has turned the tides against DC recently. The regular southward pushes from Ash and Nikel after they get Chalman don’t seem to have the same oomph as they did previously. Or maybe AD has finally got it together in that regard.

I’m not sure how much OP has played on AD lately, or in Vivec specifically. I saw him in zone chat Thursday night freaking out because AD was in a bit of a lull but that’s all part of the ebb and flow. Each faction gets pushed back at times, double teamed, etc. That was just AD’s turn. We later held on to our home keeps for a good while a made it up to hold Ash and Sej before the tides turned again.

Our 8-14 run around trying to do our part, defending keeps, pushing Sej and hold would-be defenders there when AD tries to retake Alessia, and sometimes striking out on our own harassing enemy back lines at Bleakers or thereabouts.

TL;DR I don’t think it’s as dire as OP makes it out to be.
    Well if I had 8-12 tm watching my back , I wouldn’t have a problem either kart, but it’s true man the ad pugs on PC VIVEC are getting smashed. In this stage of the game that’s like 80 percent of the ad faction. This Why we aren’t winning any vivec campaigns. This is effecting our entire faction on vivec. Last time I checked you were ad so this effects you in some way. This is a faction problem , I could really use TM’s help right now. Please support me TM, as you once did, when AD was proud and strong.

I'm not sure what you are asking for really Healz. DC and EP PUGS get smashed just as hard by organized AD guilds unless it's a faction stack with ball groups inside. I've noticed DC being much weaker over the last couple of weeks and even their post Chalman faction stack push south is getting checked at Roe and sometimes Nickel. AD is in a great spot and hasn't had the talent it now has in a long time. If anything, with the defections from other factions over the last several weeks AD is starting to become the power faction in NA primetime. Even Oceanic primetime is starting to balance out a lot more.

I will agree with you that the overall balance of PUG quality is still clearly not in our favor but when has it ever been? We can debate the reasons for that if you like but I think it's a pretty fair statement. What AD does have though are several organized guilds that run between 8-16 that can handle business and if 2 stack at a location it's game over short of an opposing faction stack. I think you are a little late to this party.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • Tetrafy
    Tetrafy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think we are second on vivec Xbox NA right now, we won last month though pretty easily everyone coordinated getting on more often. Basically when the good AD played get on we just jump back and forth from gating blue to red.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    I don’t know how faction hopping works on Vivec. All 3 factions are pop locked. If you see a side winning; might all change by the time you get through the queue.
    Well again, I don't really know what's going on atm because I've been so absent from pvp for so long, but I'd guess it's only poplocked 15-20% of the time.

However, I think it's a bit more nuanced than that. Campaigns often have patterns based on who plays when, so players learn when particular factions are more/less likely to be successful. I would bet there's a lot of solo surfers who decide on which faction to play after looking at the map.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ad on ps4 na vivec isn't like this at all DC would be the ones that there are to many of
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love how people don't even put what platform they are talking about in the title vivec is also on ps4 and xbox it might help some if it was in the title which platform you are talking about
    Edited by Jake1576 on March 25, 2018 1:42PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    I love how people don't even put what platform they are talking about in the title vivec is also on ps4 and xbox it might help some if it was in the title which platform you are talking about

I agree that the platform would be good, but from context all the guilds they are talking about playing on PC/NA.
  • Ixtyr
    Ixtyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It honestly depends on the day and which guilds are on. I know my raid on Friday went back and forth between AD and DC frequently, and had fun fights all around. AD has good guilds now, actually, and fighting them is quite fun.

But AD is not outnumbered, in fact, quite the opposite. Your raids just need to spread out more. I see Omni (I think that's what they decided to finally call themselves) going around looking for fights, but Dominant Dominion, Dominion Knights, and the other group frequently flock to one single place, even if it's a resource, at a time. It would be better if they spread out to different areas of the map as well.

That being said, I deeply wish ZoS would give us some more organized PvP. Arenas would be insanely fun and draw such a huge interest into PvP. Imagine cool 8v8 arenas. Just something other than the mess that is battlegrounds.

Yes, to our shame, Ixtyr settled on Omni. Lemon Party was straight out :(

You people will never be satisfied.
    Ixtyr Falavir - Bosmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    Reya Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
    Kaylin Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact
    ---
    Alyna Falavir - Dunmer Dragonknight - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aernah Falavir - Altmer Templar - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aranis Falavir - Bosmer Sorcerer - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aerin Falavir - Bosmer Warden - Daggerfall Covenant
    Rhys Falavir - Orc Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion
    Rhiannon Falavir - Altmer Templar - Aldmeri Dominion
    Nenara Falavir - Argonian Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    Neera Falavir - Orc Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    ---
    The Ska'vyn Exchange - Guild Master
    Vehemence - Officer
    Nightfighters - Member
    -
    Ømni - Guild Master (Retired)
    ---
    Moderator of /r/elderscrollsonline
  • Ixtyr
    Ixtyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD pugs have always been the easiest to fight. If good guilds aren't on to protect them, it's what happens. Dunno why.

It's because, at least in my opinion, AD has a significantly higher proportion of its population playing "stealth" builds. It's honestly appalling, coming from DC, where most of our pugs are running around with people in tankier 1vX builds that actually have decent sustain, whereas I'll walk into a keep AD's "defending" and see 25 players and 15+ of them are in stealth or up on the walls firing their bows.

Those builds are fine, but when your defenders consist of 1 tank by himself trying to survive an onslaught from 15+ people on a flag while AD players aren't really countersieging and just plinging their Light Attacks with their Bows, you're going to lose that fight.

AD does have decent guilds now, finally, though, so the QQ threads are beginning to get old. With Omni and KoN both rerolled, we really shouldn't need more than that. . .at least when they're online, since I know we're not running full raids on a nightly basis.
    ---
    ---
    Vehemence - Officer
    Nightfighters - Member
    -
    ---
  • Ixtyr
    Ixtyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many guilds and re-rolled guilds does AD need exactly before the forums stop seeing AD needs help posts?

Just to be clear:

AD:
    Dom Knights
    Dom Dom
    Fantasia
    Venatus (sometimes running relatively large)
    Omni
    TKG (non prime time)
    Knights of Ni (non prime time)
    Ruin
    Artem/panda force
    Tertiary Meat (sometimes Vivec sometimes shor)
    Total Dominion (granted I think these guys are only around when DD and DK aren't up)

DC:
    Chuck norris
    LoM (sometimes Vivec mostly shor)
    Iron legion
    PoD
    BoD

EP:
    Invictus
    Pact malitia
    Drac
    Vae victus
    Kush

You'll also note you are winning this cycle. Sorry, but if you're wondering why guilds focus AD it's because their chances of getting a good fight against AD are better given the plethora of guilds you have. Not only does DC have less guilds, they have way less top tier guilds. So AD seems like the obvious target no?

Adjusted your list slightly:

AD:
    Dominion Knights
    Dominant Dominion (doesn't seem to be running very often lately)
    Fantasia (2-3 times a week max)
    Venatus (inactive)
    Omni (3x a week max)
    TKG (non prime time)
    Ruin (mostly herding pugs)
    Artem/Panda Force (mostly late prime-time/offhours)
    Tertiary Meat (usually Shor)
    Total Dominion (mostly pug-herding, generally on every day)

DC:
    Chuck Norris (rarely large groups anymore)
    LoM (Mostly Shor)
    Iron Legion
    PoD
    BoD
    Innocents Abroad (stackin' dem zoigs all day erryday) (mostly herding pugs)

EP:
    Invictus (seems like 3ish times a week)
    Pact Militia (no idea how active they are but they tend to be on when we're around)
    Dracarys (I'll let you tell me how often you guys play, I think it's 3x a week)
    Vae Victus
    Kush (mostly herding pugs)
    Vokundein (1-2x a week or so)
    Spectres of the Phoenix

---

That being said, I do agree with you, DC doesn't really have much left going for it for the better guilds to fight. We sometimes get decent bouts with Iron Legion when they're defending, but aside from that, the fact of the matter is that if we want good fights with relatively even numbers, Dracarys/Invictus/Omni/Venatus/Fantasia are always going to just want to fight one another, and failing that opportunity, there's not much left to do other than farm pugs deep in enemy territory. That's why you see Drac and IVS going down and farming Faregyl for 45 minutes, or Omni going up north to mess around at the Bleakers/Chal gate so often.

AD doesn't need anymore outside help. They need to start helping themselves.
    Edited by Ixtyr on March 25, 2018 4:00PM
    ---
    ---
    Vehemence - Officer
    Nightfighters - Member
    -
    ---
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ixtyr wrote: »
    It honestly depends on the day and which guilds are on. I know my raid on Friday went back and forth between AD and DC frequently, and had fun fights all around. AD has good guilds now, actually, and fighting them is quite fun.

But AD is not outnumbered, in fact, quite the opposite. Your raids just need to spread out more. I see Omni (I think that's what they decided to finally call themselves) going around looking for fights, but Dominant Dominion, Dominion Knights, and the other group frequently flock to one single place, even if it's a resource, at a time. It would be better if they spread out to different areas of the map as well.

That being said, I deeply wish ZoS would give us some more organized PvP. Arenas would be insanely fun and draw such a huge interest into PvP. Imagine cool 8v8 arenas. Just something other than the mess that is battlegrounds.

Yes, to our shame, Ixtyr settled on Omni. Lemon Party was straight out :(

You people will never be satisfied.

Is “Raid Three” still on the table?
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tertiary Meat has been playing strictly in Vivec lately
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »
    I don’t know how faction hopping works on Vivec. All 3 factions are pop locked. If you see a side winning; might all change by the time you get through the queue.
    Well again, I don't really know what's going on atm because I've been so absent from pvp for so long, but I'd guess it's only poplocked 15-20% of the time.

However, I think it's a bit more nuanced than that. Campaigns often have patterns based on who plays when, so players learn when particular factions are more/less likely to be successful. I would bet there's a lot of solo surfers who decide on which faction to play after looking at the map.

You don't really know what's going on, but you immediately identify the problem as faction hopping you "bet" is happening, and for the reasons you imagine.

Hi. I play more than one faction in more than one campaign. If you could not scapegoat me and everyone else who does that, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think AD's biggest issue is they often bite off more than they can chew. they should identify which faction they want to fight and attack that one faction. so many times i see AD pushing EP and DC to brk/ash when EP is dealing with the DC faction stack at Chal. and when that fight ends, by the natural process of things EP and DC push south to regain what they lost and AD just *** collapses. not really the best choice on their part.
    Edited by Lucky28 on March 25, 2018 4:27PM
    Invictus
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ofSunhold wrote: »
    You don't really know what's going on, but you immediately identify the problem as faction hopping you "bet" is happening, and for the reasons you imagine.
    You've misconstrued my post which was a response to what someone wrote to me.

Though I haven't played much recently, I have years of experience on PC/NA
    Vivec/TF/AS/TB from many different points of view. I've observed this *general* behaviour as have others on PC/NA and on other platforms. Further, I've chatted with a few players who do this, including guildmates who were extremely candid about their motivations. That doesn't mean that I'm correct, but I'm certainly entitled to share my opinion.

Nowhere did I write that every single multifaction player does this.
    Edited by zyk on March 25, 2018 5:06PM
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol there is only one 12 to 16 man group that can farm AD... Dracarys. That’s it... no one else comes close. If you roll into Drac without a faction stack that’s on you... err us.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭

AD does have decent guilds now, finally, though, so the QQ threads are beginning to get old. With Omni and KoN both rerolled, we really shouldn't need more than that. . .at least when they're online, since I know we're not running full raids on a nightly basis.

Are you saying that before Omni and KoN came to Ad, we didnt have any decent guild? Wow. Thats a cute insult.

I dont know about other guilds but i consider my guild very competitive and organised able to give a good fight whoever the enemy is or their numbers. We've been running for months mostly (maybe 90% of life time) very far from our alliance which makes people dont see us because personally we dont like faction stacking. Playing 3 times a week and doing what i call a role of "space-makers" to Ad or helping to retake our closest home keeps if need it.
    - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
    - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
    - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
  • Ixtyr
    Ixtyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you saying that before Omni and KoN came to Ad, we didnt have any decent guild? Wow. Thats a cute insult.

I dont know about other guilds but i consider my guild very competitive and organised able to give a good fight whoever the enemy is or their numbers. We've been running for months mostly (maybe 90% of life time) very far from our alliance which makes people dont see us because personally we dont like faction stacking. Playing 3 times a week and doing what i call a role of "space-makers" to Ad or helping to retake our closest home keeps if need it.

You're reading into what I said quite differently than what I intended. My point was AD has enough good guilds, we don't need more people rerolling. When we have good guilds online, the faction usually does fine. But you guys play a bit later than we do, and we're only on a few times a week. The faction having one or two decent guilds that aren't always online isn't enough, now we have several that can cover multiple time slots.
    ---
    ---
    Vehemence - Officer
    Nightfighters - Member
    -
    ---
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    I read the "...decent guilds, now, finally" and i dont know how else i can understand it, but if you say your intention was other than an insult, ok. I always considered Ad has good potential in guilds and their pop but most people never wanted to give more effort into it.
    - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
    - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
    - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
  • Ixtyr
    Ixtyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read the "...decent guilds, now, finally" and i dont know how else i can understand it, but if you say your intention was other than an insult, ok. I always considered Ad has good potential in guilds and their pop but most people never wanted to give more effort into it.

Fair enough, I probably should have said "enough decent guilds". Poor choice in wording on my part.
    ---
    ---
    Vehemence - Officer
    Nightfighters - Member
    -
    ---
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many guilds and re-rolled guilds does AD need exactly before the forums stop seeing AD needs help posts?

Just to be clear:

AD:
    Dom Knights
    Dom Dom
    Fantasia
    Venatus (sometimes running relatively large)
    Omni
    TKG (non prime time)
    Ruin
    Artem/panda force
    Tertiary Meat (sometimes Vivec sometimes shor)
    Total Dominion (granted I think these guys are only around when DD and DK aren't up)

DC:
    Chuck norris
    LoM (sometimes Vivec mostly shor)
    Iron legion
    PoD
    BoD

EP:
    Invictus
    Pact malitia
    Drac
    Vae victus
    Kush

You'll also note you are winning this cycle. Sorry, but if you're wondering why guilds focus AD it's because their chances of getting a good fight against AD are better given the plethora of guilds you have. Not only does DC have less guilds, they have way less top tier guilds. So AD seems like the obvious target no?

Adjusted your list slightly:

AD:
    Dominion Knights
    Dominant Dominion (doesn't seem to be running very often lately)
    Fantasia (2-3 times a week max)
    Venatus (inactive)
    Omni (3x a week max)
    TKG (non prime time)
    Ruin (mostly herding pugs)
    Artem/Panda Force (mostly late prime-time/offhours)
    Tertiary Meat (usually Shor)
    Total Dominion (mostly pug-herding, generally on every day)

DC:
    Chuck Norris (rarely large groups anymore)
    LoM (Mostly Shor)
    Iron Legion
    PoD
    BoD
    Innocents Abroad (stackin' dem zoigs all day erryday) (mostly herding pugs)

EP:
    Invictus (seems like 3ish times a week)
    Pact Militia (no idea how active they are but they tend to be on when we're around)
    Dracarys (I'll let you tell me how often you guys play, I think it's 3x a week)
    Vae Victus
    Kush (mostly herding pugs)
    Vokundein (1-2x a week or so)
    Spectres of the Phoenix

---

That being said, I do agree with you, DC doesn't really have much left going for it for the better guilds to fight. We sometimes get decent bouts with Iron Legion when they're defending, but aside from that, the fact of the matter is that if we want good fights with relatively even numbers, Dracarys/Invictus/Omni/Venatus/Fantasia are always going to just want to fight one another, and failing that opportunity, there's not much left to do other than farm pugs deep in enemy territory. That's why you see Drac and IVS going down and farming Faregyl for 45 minutes, or Omni going up north to mess around at the Bleakers/Chal gate so often.

AD doesn't need anymore outside help. They need to start helping themselves.

Yeah I do agree with this. We run 4 nights a week depending on roster.

And it's good you mentioned Iron legion. I have really been impressed with their play and rate of improvement lately. They are quickly taking the seat of strongest DC large group in my opinion.
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    with ad having more guilds than ep and dc combined along with the lead its safe to say dc and ep fight each other too much. Hell if i had a dollar for every time ad pvdoored ash just during primetime unopposed i could buy the entire crownstore in a few days
    Edited by fastolfv_ESO on March 25, 2018 11:57PM