Anyone else disappointed?

• ZOS_KatP
    ZOS_KatP
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all,

We've gone through and removed some off-topic comments for baiting and derailing the conversation. Please keep in mind that while you may not agree with someone, derailing the thread, arguing, and insulting each other is not the way to have a healthy discussion. As stated in our forum rules:
    If you do not have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we strongly recommend you refrain from positing in that thread, and find another discussion to participate in instead.

Thanks!
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on March 22, 2018 4:55PM
    Options
    Staff Post
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not dissapointed. I look forward to all the new gear combinations now that craftable sets can have jewellery. Long overdue imho. Also looking forward to the new trial, new zone and finally the added skill line that is more than purely cosmetic. An extra (useful) skilline like mages or fighters guild could be very nice. It could allow us more diversity to build up our dps or healing bar or open the way for more classes to heal/tank using these new abilities that are not class limited
    Options
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I not disappointed at all. There has always only been ten playable races in Elder Scrolls games. I don't want anymore.

As far as classes, I have mixed feelings. I would feel negatively if a new class happened and it fit a character I already have better than the class they already are. It could be great if it was something unique, and worked well with the existing classes. There is so much flexibility within classes, that I don't feel that anymore are needed, yet I would am open to more.

I love the idea of jewelry crafting. The crafting in this game is one of my favorite parts.

Spellcrafting seems like it could cause more issues than it would be worth, but I would need to know more about the system.

Overall the new zone looks beautiful, and I am very much looking forward to exploring it.
    Options
  • Pops_ND_Irish
    Pops_ND_Irish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never satisfied ! mercy !
    Great new content, new skill line, jewelry crafting !

Thank you Zos ! Great news
    Options
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very excited, they don’t need another class until they fix the first five.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    Options
  • Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    The disappointment will fully sink in for me when we get the patch notes and nothing is done to cyrodill that makes it refreshing once again for several major patches in a row. Battle grounds and the towns around the maps was not dae wae.
    GM: Mechanically Challenged
    In game - @Inig0
    Sorc - Inigo- Beautiful Chocolate Man
    NB - Raphiki - Beautiful Chocolate Man
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    DK - Inigø - Alfeus - Down for Maintenance
    Warden - Help I Made a Warden
    PC NA
    Youtube Stuffs
    Only the best memes die twice
    Options
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody knows when this is going to be on PTS?
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MickeyBN wrote: »
    Just watched the trailer and read up on Summerset...meh.

Was hoping for a new class or race orrr I dunno something exciting, crafting jewellery does nothing for me and the psijic combat line is going to be a gimmick that will wear off quickly.

Sigh...boring.

There’s no real logic in expecting a new race since every playable race in lore is playable. A class a year is a huge stretch and obviously quickly becomes a problem.

Besides, you find what’s added a meh so it doesn’t seem like adding a new class would do much for you.
    Options
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully they will introduce a proper class who can manipulate properly the icy abilities for DPS , Defence and Heal.
    It’d also be great to have a new race :)
    Options
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Delpi wrote: »

I would imagine a month before launch date at least.
    Options
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    MickeyBN wrote: »
    Just watched the trailer and read up on Summerset...meh.

Was hoping for a new class or race orrr I dunno something exciting, crafting jewellery does nothing for me and the psijic combat line is going to be a gimmick that will wear off quickly.

Sigh...boring.

My personal opinions aside, the skill line will be nore more a gimmick than mages guild or fighters guild.

Ie its not going to be a gimmick.

Im hoping for a major brutality and sorcery that does not need a target!
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
    Options
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No... Not really, was/am actually pretty excited. Also, it was cool to see the Elf from the Launch trailers brought back and Razum!
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
    Options
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Delpi wrote: »

Rich said "April-ish" in the live stream.
    Options
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought Morrowind because I was interested in returning to the memories of old Times. To see Great Morrowind again.
    Not a chance for such attitude with new chapter. I expect this to be some Auridon remastered. It should be DLC under ESO+.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
    Options
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    itzTJ wrote: »
    Hmm am i disappointed.. Well as far as content goes, ya, We should have gotten a new class. This game is soooo far behind every other mmo out in classes.. 5 classes? What a joke.

Other than that im just pissed they are still SHITTING OUT CONTENT without addressing the performance. Now i have to buy a 60 dollar chapter, when i am already an eso plus sub, if i want to be relevant and play competitively in this game.

Five classes that can each be built a zillion ways. I think the flexibility can actually be overwhelming at times.

Not sure where you get the have to pay 60 bucks part. I bought the CE upgrade for 40 bucks direct from ZoS, I've seen a thread saying GMG is offering 15% off that price, or 23% to existing customers. If you just want the chapter without the bling, it'll be even less than 40 bucks.

I'm not saying you're wrong to be disappointed overall, it's a subjective thing, but on those two points I do disagree with your assessment.
    Options
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not disappointed at all. I'm really excited about it. The graphics look amazing, the Psijic skill line will be perfect for my characters. I'm hoping there will be an affordable house to buy in SummersetI
    Options