Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

ESO : Summerset Datamine

• Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see no reason to buy it if Spellcrafting isn´t in.

It´s been 4 years now, and I still can´t summon the amount of daedra I feel comfortable with. And a friend of mine STILL could´nt make his Ice Mage work.

Let the Min-Maxers minmax themselves into the void of boredom, and give everyone else diversity.
    Edited by Thraben on March 21, 2018 3:47PM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
    Options
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    And once again, stop adding Trials till you get some decent social tools in the game. It’s pointless and participation could be a million times higher with an LFG interface.
    That's hardly fair on all the guilds and communities who manage to organise themselves to do them.

We shouldn't penalise them because some people don't want to put in any more effort that "push button; receive group", I am not saying adding it to group finder is bad or shouldn't come to the game. However we shouldn't hold up content for those putting the effort in to appease those who don't.

+ group finder is still buggy, also probably even the same amount of people would do trials (those who are in guilds) trust me pugging craglorn trials are possible, pugging harder ones, people would never use the grouping tool for that ever again
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
    Options
  • Alaztor91
    Alaztor91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a glorified thieves guild/dark brotherhood scale DLC, which really doesn't surprise me that much since Morrowind was a glorified Orsinium. Hopefully they have a few more surprises on the live stream.
    Edited by Alaztor91 on March 21, 2018 3:49PM
    Options
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    TERAB1T wrote: »
    Some interesting info in English:

Journey to the home of the High Elves in The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset, the newest Chapter of ESO. Experience an epic story in an all-new zone, unlock a new skill line of abilities, join the secretive Psijic Order on a mission to save the world from destruction, and more! Coming this June.

Pre-purchase The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset, the next chapter of ESO, and immediately receive the Nightmare Senche Mount.
    Journey to the home of the High Elves this June! Explore an all-new zone, unlock a new skill line of abilities, and more.

By royal decree, the once-forbidden island of the High Elves has been opened, its Crystal Tower drawing travelers to its light. But dark forces from beyond and below are also interested in the mystic location in this new chapter set in the Summerset Isle.
    Forge potent new gear with Jewelry Crafting and bolster your power. You'll need every advantage to succeed on your quest.
    Travel to the island of Artaeum to seek the aid of this mysterious group of mages. Become a fledgling member of their order and unlock a new skill line of powerful abilities to aid you on your adventure.
    With this collection of style pages, you can make use of the Divine Prosecution armor and weapon styles in the Outfit System. As this is not a motif book, you will be unable to craft equipment in this style.

A mystery collection of Psijic Order-related items! |c22ADDCThis is a pre-order bonus item|r
    A collection of Summerset Treasure Maps. |c22ADDCThis is a pre-order bonus item|r

I'm actually bit baffled that they have a nightmare senche mount as preorder exclusive. Doesn't really fit the theme. However, I will be buying that sweet baby as soon as it gets available, I have been waiting for that one ever since it was datamined a while back, and at least it's leagues better than the stupid dwarven adorned horse they released with Morrowind collector's edition.

Same for the mount... I wonder if the cub who was datamined too is a part of the DLC.

Jewells crafting and kitties... Enough to counvince me.
    Options
  • jevans1342nub18_ESO
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Where are people seeing a nightmare senche? I see a thumbnail of a cool-looking horse, but not a senche.

TERAB1T's post, on page 1:

"Some interesting info in English:

Journey to the home of the High Elves in The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset, the newest Chapter of ESO. Experience an epic story in an all-new zone, unlock a new skill line of abilities, join the secretive Psijic Order on a mission to save the world from destruction, and more! Coming this June.

Pre-purchase The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset, the next chapter of ESO, and immediately receive the Nightmare Senche Mount.
    "
    Options
  • psychotrip
    psychotrip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Darkstorne wrote: »
    pc_dlc_ss_chapterupgrade.jpg

Official lore for Summerset Isles architecture:
    Human traders were only allowed at its ports, and they described the city as 'made from glass or insect wings.' Less fantastic accounts come from the Imperial emissaries of the Reman Dynasty, which describe the city as straight and glimmering, 'a hypnotic swirl of ramparts and impossibly high towers, designed to catch the light of the sun and break it to its component colors, which lies draped across its stones until you are thankful for nightfall."

ZOS's interpretation of the lore:
    "Sounds like they build castles with stone!"

I'll remain hopeful until we see Alinor with in game footage. I was impressed with how ZOS built Vivec, Balmora, and Ald-Ruhn, so I'm not giving up yet. But if they really have spent the past year building this place without any attention to lore whatsoever... I might be skipping this one. I already have to stay away from Valenwood as it is, for how insanely lore inaccurate that place is.

This is my fear as well. Alinor (the captital) is the most important thing about Summerset for me and I dreamed about it for years. If this city on the photo is Alinor, I will be greatly dissapointed. It was said to be unique, exotic, unlike anything else. Yet appearently, just another boring stone bastion.

They built Morrowind so well because it was all based on a pre-existing game. This is their first chance to bring to life one of the most mysterious places in Tamriel. But it’s easier to pull the “transcription error” excuse than to do anything creatively taxing. Hence we get Auridon, and apparently Alinor.

Jesus Christ. People have been waiting to see this place since it was first described in 1998. If this is what we really get, and if this is really canon (which all of eso is) then it’s clear Zenimax has no interest in embracing the aspects of the lore that make the elder scrolls unique. You know, unless it involves spooky dark elves, wacky daedra, or lizardmen.
    Hmm. Blood Shadow Steeds and Nightmare Senches don't seem very Summerset-y to me. Jewelry crafting might be interesting, and nothing that obviously leads to spellcrafting.

As a crafter, I can't say I'm thrilled with a style that is outfit system only. Much less than thrilled, in fact, due to the cost of per-character outfit slots.

I hope the new housing isn't going to be in those caverns shown in the loading screens. I'd really like to see some crystal spires, and views of the islands. Come to think of it, no definite housing reference is in this datamine.

I guess we'll find out when the devs do the reveal, because I really want to like the Summerset Isles, I love Auridon, and want more High Elfy stuff.

The items don’t fit the high elves because Zenimax doesn’t seem to know what to do with them. They never have. It’s why the AD questline is 90% Valenwood. It’s why our motif is full of ugly stitches. It’s why everything we’ve read about altmer in the past was an “exaggeration”. They have no ideas regarding the altmer.
    Edited by psychotrip on March 21, 2018 3:58PM
    No one is saying there aren't multiple interpretations of the lore, and we're not arguing that ESO did it "wrong".

We're arguing that they decided to go for the most boring, mundane, seen-before interpretation possible. Like they almost always do, unless they can ride on the coat-tails of past games.
    Options
  • SorataArisugawa
    SorataArisugawa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »

It´s been 4 years now, and I still can´t summon the amount of daedra I feel comfortable with. And a friend of mine STILL could´nt make his Ice Mage work.

Let the Min-Maxers minmax themselves into the void of boredom, and give everyone else diversity.

SO MUCH YES!!! Exactly how I see it!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    Options
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have no desire to play the same things for another 4 years. Only hope is that Spellcrafting will be part of a base game update, but I don't see why they would do this when it would be a huge selling point for the chapter. Currently there's nothing in it a normal DLC doesn't provide.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    swippy wrote: »
    Minno wrote: »
    MyKillv2.0 wrote: »
    If this is accurate, I cannot wait to watch the forums explode and burn everything to the ground when they realize that Spellcrafting will not be apart of Chapter II.

I never saw any evidence that spellcrafting WOULD be a part of chapter 2. Not sure how that notion became so popular with the forumfolk.

We speculated and people wanted to believe it.

Either way if it doesn't have spell crafting, it has to have a new class. If it has neither, I'm not spending 50 dollars to run around flirting with NPCs.

If the Psijik skill line is just 5 skills + Ultimate + passives I will be very disappointed. That really adds nothing substantial to the game.

i didn't expect to ever become a Psiijic (apart from single-player + HAX) but i assumed if ESO included it, it would have to be a World or Guild Skill Line (like Mages Guild or Vampire). think of this: no one is born a Psiijic; they're recruited, and if they don't pass muster they're kicked out. they don't even sell class change tokens, so there's no way to stop being a Dragon Knight, but the lore definitely has that Order prescribed as joiners and members. it's not immutable like class.

but, well, that's just like, my opinion, man.

I agree with you and it should be a guild skill line as you said. I just don't think that it should be the centerpiece of a Chapter. A skill line (like Mage's or Fighter's Guild) is just not big enough to be one of the main features of a Chapter. It could work as a DLC thing but compared to an entire class or battlegrounds a usual skill line is like... nothing.
    Surely the centrepiece of the chapter is the story and content though. I know that expansions always come with that "cool new thing" but their main points have always been the story and extra content.

Those saying no class means less value are interesting considering we don't yet know if Summerset is the same size as Morrowind. If it was 4x the size in story and maps, but lacked a class would that still be "less value"?

If the centerpiece is story and content we don't need a Chapter. A DLC covers that as well (Clockwork City for example). Chapters should introduce new, meaningful gameplay mechanics or additions to the game.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If this is accurate, I cannot wait to watch the forums explode and burn everything to the ground when they realize that Spellcrafting will not be apart of Chapter II.

I never saw any evidence that spellcrafting WOULD be a part of chapter 2. Not sure how that notion became so popular with the forumfolk.

Either way if it doesn't have spell crafting, it has to have a new class. If it has neither, I'm not spending 50 dollars to run around flirting with NPCs.

If the Psijik skill line is just 5 skills + Ultimate + passives I will be very disappointed. That really adds nothing substantial to the game.

i didn't expect to ever become a Psiijic (apart from single-player + HAX) but i assumed if ESO included it, it would have to be a World or Guild Skill Line (like Mages Guild or Vampire). think of this: no one is born a Psiijic; they're recruited, and if they don't pass muster they're kicked out. they don't even sell class change tokens, so there's no way to stop being a Dragon Knight, but the lore definitely has that Order prescribed as joiners and members. it's not immutable like class.

I agree with you and it should be a guild skill line as you said. I just don't think that it should be the centerpiece of a Chapter. A skill line (like Mage's or Fighter's Guild) is just not big enough to be one of the main features of a Chapter. It could work as a DLC thing but compared to an entire class or battlegrounds a usual skill line is like... nothing.
    Surely the centrepiece of the chapter is the story and content though. I know that expansions always come with that "cool new thing" but their main points have always been the story and extra content.

Those saying no class means less value are interesting considering we don't yet know if Summerset is the same size as Morrowind. If it was 4x the size in story and maps, but lacked a class would that still be "less value"?

If the centerpiece is story and content we don't need a Chapter. A DLC covers that as well (Clockwork City for example). Chapters should introduce new, meaningful gameplay mechanics or additions to the game.

Chapter now seems like money grab!
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And once again, stop adding Trials till you get some decent social tools in the game. It’s pointless and participation could be a million times higher with an LFG interface.
    That's hardly fair on all the guilds and communities who manage to organise themselves to do them.

We shouldn't penalise them because some people don't want to put in any more effort that "push button; receive group", I am not saying adding it to group finder is bad or shouldn't come to the game. However we shouldn't hold up content for those putting the effort in to appease those who don't.

Except that’s not what I said at all. I didn’t say “Put all normal and vet trials” into Activity Finder. I said: “Improve in game social tools”. Something like FFXIV’s interface or even WoW’s, which precludes actual difficult content from an insta-queue but still allows people to widely advertise for instances/ compositions/ skill levels. What could possibly be wrong with that? Right now, you’re either in a Trials guild or shouting in Craglorn. How is that respectful of a player’s or community’s time? That’s EQ circa 12 years ago. C’mon.

And just because we’ve been managing with sub-par social tools so far shouldn’t be an acceptance of our fate. That’s Stockholm syndrome at its finest.
    I'm fine with any updates to the tools, but as someone in two guilds (both open communities for anyone of any skill level) I don't want to be without new content to play with them.

I understand that—no one like a content drought of what they enjoy. I supposed I was being somewhat hyperbolic. Still, looking at trophy completion rates, less that 0.05% of the population (on average, lower for the harder Trials) has EVER completed even a normal trial! That’s astronomically low and something needs to be done to increase interest and accessibily. A proper LFG interface is much needed and overdue. There, people can post learning parties, clear parties, and die-hard achievement or farm runs.

LFGs help to build communities and interest in content. Often savvy guilds will use these tools to fill spots and/ or scout/ recruit. I ended up getting an invite to the Order of the Blue Garter, a hugely prestighous world first guild, in FFXIV, just from taking a random Duty Finder spot that looked interesting to me (and sadly don’t play with them anymore as I’m not into FFXIV).

I would really like to see some enhancements to both social tools and guild stores (a search function PLEASE). These are basic quality of life fixes with no downsides.
    Fully behind that, I have been screaming for updated Guild mechanics for a while, an over all improved activity finder which gets you playing with people would be great.
    The one issue trials suffer from is that when you start needing two tanks (for vet at least) there isn't a clear reason as to why unless you know the mechanics, this is something a group finder might not help with.

Again fully with you on making better tools to get people playing, just wasn't keen on losing out on other content for something I feel could be developed alongside it. (As Finn and his team are not the same ones who work on game systems from my understanding).
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • crjs1
    crjs1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeezo can’t we wait to see what is announced tonight rather than pre judge. I dont see why the datamine is being seen as showing full content.

That being said if there is no glass in Alinor I will be deeply disappointed been waiting to see summerset for years
    Options
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jcaceresw wrote: »
    Vanthras79 wrote: »
    Remember not to anger the Devs:

or...

alien_queen___rip_giger_by_hideyoshi-d7i9tw4.jpg

Gina's true form will show.

From what videogame the Alien Queen of the image appears? or its a fan-art?

I nabbed the image from the show us what you look like irl forum post. I believe it is fan art, but I do not know by whom.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

Options
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    No new class ? anything about spell crafting ?

Pretty disappointed, hope there will be big class change or i don't understand what the "Combat & gameplay " team is doing since Clockwork city patch.
    They've hinted this update will have class balance changes. They've probably been working on base game (existing classes/skills/sets) rather than new ones.

Pics or it never happened :neutral:
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

Options
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    code65536 wrote: »

And I will laugh, because those fools obviously did not pay attention to all the datamines that had absolutely no mention of spellcrafting. I'm not even sure where that notion came from.

Edit: There were some ambiguous things that people speculated could be related to spellcrafting, but there was nothing that firmly linked them to the feature, and they could very well be for something else.

Why are you all repeating this? The datamines HAD several mentions of Spellcrafting because ZOS constantly added new Spellcrafting assets. The big feature of Chapter II could have either been Spellcrafting OR Psijik because both were datamined. That it is most likely Psijik doesn't remove Spellcrafting from the list (e.g. as a base game update later this year).

The only thing remotely related were filenames of images of spellbooks. It's a leap to say that's spellcrafting.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page and see how much things related to Spellcrafting had been datamined:

http://blog.uesp.net/index.php/2018/01/28/eso-update-17-data-mining-part-2

Compared to the Psijik datamining that's a lot more:

http://blog.uesp.net/index.php/2018/02/17/eso-update-17-data-mining-3

As I said, it wasn't clear which system will be part of Chapter II. But to say there were no indications for Spellcrafting is just wrong.

Totally agree with you.

Options
  • TheTwistedRune
    TheTwistedRune
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed. It was bad enough getting shafted last year with the whole ESO plus "Its a chapter not a DLC" debacle. I was annoyed but had to admit it did have more content than a regular DLC because of the new class and BG. Both were significant additions to the game. But one new skill line? Surely they don't feel just that is enough to warrant calling it a "Chapter". And they thought people got annoyed and disappointed last year......

A new landmass and story may be enough for some, and that's fine. But if they don't at least match Morrowind in terms of content, then it's a DLC in everything but name.........and PRICE.

Edited by TheTwistedRune on March 21, 2018 4:30PM
    Options
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the timestop ability is an ultimate AoE unblockable/dodgable CC that makes you invisible to those who are ccd. Any damage you do will only hit once they have broken free, or CC ran out of time.

It wouldn't be a damage ability or strong by itself but would be allow you to queue some sick combos. As some kind of time bomb. Of course you can cc break it, stopping any damage, and seeing the target. Stopping them from hitting you, and distract them off your team mates. And it'd be pretty expensive at like 200.

This is basically just a rip off of the world, but it seems fun.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
    Options
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would pay only $30 for it. Glad there is no a new class but would have liked the ability to change the class on my toons.
    Options
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Couldn't agree with you any more.

Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty disappointed, hope there will be big class change or i don't understand what the "Combat & gameplay " team is doing since Clockwork city patch.
    They've hinted this update will have class balance changes. They've probably been working on base game (existing classes/skills/sets) rather than new ones.

Ugh... I think it was ESO Live, or maybe from Gina during PTS for Clockwork City. I'm about to travel home so will try and dig it up when I get back.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Ugh... I think it was ESO Live, or maybe from Gina during PTS for Clockwork City. I'm about to travel home so will try and dig it up when I get back.

To be fair, every major update Gina says that the following major update will focus on class balance changes.
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
    Options
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shut up and take my money!
    Options
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azyle1 wrote: »
    Wouldn't Jewerly crafting break the game?

Would we be able to craft trial sets? if not, then why have it in? Cause people are always going to want trial sets.
    Never quite understood excitement over jewelry crafting. There are almost no instances where you want two crafted sets equipped, so.. Unless they do something radically different with it, it's pretty much useless.
    Edited by SanTii.92 on March 21, 2018 4:33PM
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
    Options
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spell crafting is definitely coming. What do you think all the cast time interrupt BS was about? Lol flare? Lol fragments? Nope.

That and it's been recently extensively datamined down to spell names, animations, etc. It's coming.
    Options
  • Gorgoneus
    Gorgoneus
    ✭✭✭
    Hope it will be tha real add-on chapter just like Morrowind, and will be avaiable for direct purchase only. Because this is mean we'll have a new houses can be bought by gold, now crown only.
    Options
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SanTii.92 wrote: »

Would we be able to craft trial sets? if not, then why have it in? Cause people are always going to want trial sets.
    Never quite understood excitement over jewelry crafting. There are almost no instances where you want two crafted sets equipped, so.. Unless they do something radically different with it, it's pretty much useless.

Hist's + Tava's? NMG + Hunding's? Kag's + Julianos? And all the fancy PvP combinations you can come up with...

There are some interesting ideas out there.
    Options
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You should be able to upgrade easy to get blue/purple jewelry to gold. I'm looking forward to upgrading my Willpower and Agility sets. :p

Edited by Enemy-of-Coldharbour on March 21, 2018 4:51PM
    Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2290+
    Options
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »

Hist's + Tava's? NMG + Hunding's? Kag's + Julianos? And all the fancy PvP combinations you can come up with...

Interesting, sure, but not better than most of the dropped sets. I’d probably make a Magnus/ Seducer PVP heal-bot, just for kicks, but as far as ‘meta’ builds, I’m highly suspect anything will come from jewelry crafting. I guess Trollking/ Willows/ Ogrum’s could be another niche (and ultimately useless as health regen builds are) PVP combo. But again, nothing of worth will really come from this unless they seriously retool crafted sets in general. They did a pass on Monster Sets, I think we’re long overdue.
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well if Spellcrafting is considered a balancing nightmare I really want to see how Jewelry Crafting and (proc) sets are not.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ya there are lots of ideas that would be great. Maybe not meta but certainly fun. Plus you can craft them and dont have to run dungeons ad naseum.

There are a few set i want to stack with peninals .. hundings... ma might make a decent hybrid
    Options