The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What is the MOST OP thing right now?

• Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthgore
    the server is not in the list!
  • Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    Kova wrote: »
    Thogard wrote: »
    Curious to see what the masses decide on.

There are no bad answers, only bad players.

I mean it could just be a coincidence but i used to only see you on DK and now i saw you on a stam warden last night haha (i mean not really a bad thing just funny) asuming you @name is the same as your forum name.

Yeah that sounds like me.
    Kova wrote: »
    Curious to see what the masses decide on.

There are no bad answers, only bad players.

I mean it could just be a coincidence but i used to only see you on DK and now i saw you on a stam warden last night haha (i mean not really a bad thing just funny) asuming you @name is the same as your forum name.

I have a few friends that do that. Everytime a new "OP BUILD!" video is released they suddenly start talking about how they "see the potential" in a certain class as if they just happened to discover the setup on their own.

I don't fault them for it. Sometimes winning is the only fun some people can have, and I don't think they're lesser for it, but I certainly don't think they're good players.

My warden is AR 35, my second highest toon is AR 26. It’s not exactly a “flavor of the month” jump. I will send you a fanclub application in game so you can keep updated while waiting on your respawn timer.

Aw man. You done did the insulting another player thing that someone else was talking about. I didn't even reference you :(

Unless the respawn timer thing means something other than saying someone dies alot?

All aside, I think the most OP thing atm is executes starting at 50%.
    Are you actually talking about reverse slice? You know that it does lower damage than for example surprise attack untill HP reaches to around the 30% threshold? Like, you know, any other execute?

Oh no, not specifically. I think the tkk is far too low atm for many playstyles. The "low health" status for many passives and abilities qualifies as 50% now. That's why things like implosion, radiant, executioner, surprise attack, poison injection, etc. are so effective and, in my opinion, one the worst things about pvp, but very bittersweet. You need it to kill tanky targets, but being squishy is that much harder.
    EP Sorc: Aydinn
    AD Stamplar: Verdant`Knight
    DC Stamblade: Apple`Punch
    EP Stam Sorc: Kós
    AD DragonKnight: Transmigrant
    EP NIghtblade: Aydinn
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthgore
    Just yesterday I fought three players with a buddy of mine, they were not good but one of them was a healer with earthgore. This set saved them numerous times in execute range really from the brink of death probably extending the right to 5 minutes. We then ran into the two dps again shortly after without the healer and I do not joke they dropped inside 30 seconds. I joked with my friend after that I commended the healer lol. Even with Earthgore they must have been working their ass off to keep those two alive. But the point remains that this set saved them even when the healer could not and it’s a full health burst heal. It is a crutch set, no honey coating it. I could see a few different nerfs. 1) a direct nerf to the healing ability 2) a much longer cool down or 3) it only activates when allies are much lower on health like 20% or less.

Although I would also add that defiles are too strong in many cases and we could probably do without the cp boost. Poisons ignoring snare immunity is also pretty ***.
    Edited by Vapirko on April 14, 2018 1:03PM
  • TheRedRavenTR
    TheRedRavenTR
    ✭✭
    Stamblades
    If you had to choose just one...
    Troll king good while playing stamsorc or stamblade otherwise other undaunted may perform better zaan is good in duels earthgore isnt broken. Stamblades too much damage while rolling or sneaking 90%of the time.increase roll spam cost.stamwarden too much healing and damage thanks to op passives needs stat nerf. Destro is fine . duroks not good if playing solo,zergling/dueling set. İts fine imo.Snipe spam is a good strat but doesnt need a nerf new players like using it and it isnt broken. Resource poisons are only strong if you are barely sustaining. And you can turtle up for 5 secs and focus on heavy atacking.I hate them but they dont need a nerf. Shield stacking should be tied to 2 shields 3 shields is too much. And 2nd one should be weaker. Bursty mages whom should be playing safe and bursting from far away are tanking more than dedicated tanks at this point.it just looks silly.I mostly play stamdk and magdk im talking from a solo player perspective.
  • TheRedRavenTR
    TheRedRavenTR
    ✭✭
    Stamblades
    Wow I am surprised to see Stam wardens in first place right now.

I don’t disagree, but I’m curious... if Stam wardens are so OP, why don’t we see more of them?

People play the game for fun. So they enjoy stamblade. But if it was a ranked competetive game it would be 4 man groups focused on 1 stamwarden. That class is a one man army.
  • DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow I am surprised to see Stam wardens in first place right now.

I don’t disagree, but I’m curious... if Stam wardens are so OP, why don’t we see more of them?

People play the game for fun. So they enjoy stamblade. But if it was a ranked competetive game it would be 4 man groups focused on 1 stamwarden. That class is a one man army.

redraven whisper warrior