The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What is the MOST OP thing right now?

• GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sooo stamDK is fine??
    No need for buffs?
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthgore
    Minno wrote: »
    Then again, if everyone has reposte on, then everyone is fighting with 15% less DMG in 90% of cyro fights. So at that point, what's the issue with reposte? Didn't we all ask for DMG to be toned down in pvp fights? Lol.

I don´t know any competent player who asked for dmg to be turned down. Those that did fell under the regularly dies while outnumbering an opponent category.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe Spam
    Thogard wrote: »
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    Stam Warden cheese and Destro eye scrubs.

Both need adjustments.

If you still die to Eye of the storm in 2018 you really need to work on your build and on your ingame choices.

L2P then come to forum please.
    Well I guess it really depends on how many eye of the storms running simultaneously he dies to.

The other day I got warden teleport-gated into four of those (and then rooted) and died before my FPS went back into the double digits. Wasn’t really a L2P thing, just an organized, larger group working well together.

If anything I would love a buff to eye of the flame. Was a great ultimate while fighting stam toons outnumbered. Maybe some adjustments can be made to the skill while used in a group but there was no reason for it to be nerfed for solo play
  • Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stam Warden
    Would have rather chosen those stupidly op bleed/dot build but they weren't on the list. :D
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthgore
    If I had the DLC, I'd totally be using it on my troll build.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Hybrids, loading screens, and roll dodge builds
    Edited by Sawzallz on April 10, 2018 2:19PM
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblades
    If you had to choose just one...

No block casting BOL spam?
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthgore
    Curious to see what the masses decide on.

There are no bad answers, only bad players.

I mean it could just be a coincidence but i used to only see you on DK and now i saw you on a stam warden last night haha (i mean not really a bad thing just funny) asuming you @name is the same as your forum name.
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean it could just be a coincidence but i used to only see you on DK and now i saw you on a stam warden last night haha (i mean not really a bad thing just funny) asuming you @name is the same as your forum name.

I have a few friends that do that. Everytime a new "OP BUILD!" video is released they suddenly start talking about how they "see the potential" in a certain class as if they just happened to discover the setup on their own.

I don't fault them for it. Sometimes winning is the only fun some people can have, and I don't think they're lesser for it, but I certainly don't think they're good players.
    EP Sorc: Aydinn
    AD Stamplar: Verdant`Knight
    DC Stamblade: Apple`Punch
    EP Stam Sorc: Kós
    AD DragonKnight: Transmigrant
    EP NIghtblade: Aydinn
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthgore

Yeah that sounds like me.
    Kova wrote: »

I have a few friends that do that. Everytime a new "OP BUILD!" video is released they suddenly start talking about how they "see the potential" in a certain class as if they just happened to discover the setup on their own.

I don't fault them for it. Sometimes winning is the only fun some people can have, and I don't think they're lesser for it, but I certainly don't think they're good players.

My warden is AR 35, my second highest toon is AR 26. It’s not exactly a “flavor of the month” jump. I will send you a fanclub application in game so you can keep updated while waiting on your respawn timer.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My warden is AR 35, my second highest toon is AR 26. It’s not exactly a “flavor of the month” jump. I will send you a fanclub application in game so you can keep updated while waiting on your respawn timer.

Aw man. You done did the insulting another player thing that someone else was talking about. I didn't even reference you :(

Unless the respawn timer thing means something other than saying someone dies alot?

All aside, I think the most OP thing atm is executes starting at 50%.
    EP Sorc: Aydinn
    AD Stamplar: Verdant`Knight
    DC Stamblade: Apple`Punch
    EP Stam Sorc: Kós
    AD DragonKnight: Transmigrant
    EP NIghtblade: Aydinn
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leaning towards Stam Warden/Stam Nightblade...but snares and poisons are a close 2nd

Night blade is too OP with infinite CCs & defiles . NB group forget it. NB is super strong in groups. NB can kill all magicka classes in no time. Warden ultimate generation .
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on April 10, 2018 3:44PM
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    A very close tie between Stam Warden and resource poisons. The latter certainly being more cancerous. Stamwarden (AoE) burst potential is just too much atm, combined with their inherent healing and tanking/defensive capabilities.

Warden ultimate generation is strong to OP. Rest you can handle by simply dodging. Warden does not have a CC .
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on April 10, 2018 3:42PM
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Resource poisons

Koensol wrote: »
    A very close tie between Stam Warden and resource poisons. The latter certainly being more cancerous. Stamwarden (AoE) burst potential is just too much atm, combined with their inherent healing and tanking/defensive capabilities.

Warden ultimate generation is strong to OP. Rest you can handle by simply dodging. Warden does not have a CC .

He has access to CC from weapons and Fighters guild skills. Unless you are talking about unblockable CC specifically.
    Edited by Maulkin on April 10, 2018 4:19PM
    EU | PC | AD
  • LokoMatic
    LokoMatic
    ✭✭✭
    Zaan
    +1 for double proc ZAAN.
    Harbingers of Death
    Poison Injection
    Cp 910+

Dark Elf DK - Grand Overlord - (Xbox) NA - 129K Kills
    Orc Stamblade - Level 10 (Xbox)
    Argonian Templar - Level 23 (PC) (Auriels Bow Graduate (Retired))
  • Machete
    Machete
    ✭✭✭
    Stam Warden
    It was hard to decide between gankers, Stam NBs that use troll king, earthgore show ponies and the demi-god that is stam warden. But I gotta give it to stam Warden.

With stamblade, the burst is real but they can be killed if you block their initial combo. It's when the little (insert favorite cuss word here) dodge roll, vigor, troll king, then stealth. If you can't 1 shot them then you won't kill them.

Magblade (or as I love to call them cloakblades) are a whole different ball game

But it goes to Stamden. You can't 1 shot them, you can't out tank them, you can't defile them. They can literally run for years and you'll never pin them down. Low on health? Spores and you're back to 100%. Ranged? Ult gen with shimmer shield. Group? Shalk, DB reverse slice. With a group? Trees. You can't kill them, even if they over extend. Not to mention shalk hits as hard as DBoS, and buffs DBoS with major fracture. Class needs some looking at, maybe brought down to mortality like the rest of us.

Magden could also use some serious love as well. Throwing that out there.
    Edited by Machete on April 10, 2018 5:28PM

Lemon-Party

Monarch Wintervine, Stamina DK, AD
    Eiress Wintervine, Stamina Warden, AD
    Aelireed Auntumnvine, Stamina Necromancer, AD
    Sierena Hlaalu, Stamina Templar, AD
    Blou Springwillow, Stamina Sorc, AD
    Taliana Silverthorn, Stamina NB, AD
    Monarch Wíntervine, Stamina DK, EP
    Lily Hlaalu, Stamina NB, EP
    Tankito Fondlini, DK Tank, EP
    Evaii Spellborn, Magicka DK, AD
    Thellion Evaire, Magicka Warden, AD
    Weylenn Aenwee, Magicka Templar, AD
    Valianna Syn, Magicka Sorc, AD
    Aranyus Highren, Magicka NB, AD
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stam Warden
    Nah @Machete, stamdk op
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Snipe Spam
    As obnoxious as Stamdens or Stamblades can be, I feel like a few tweaks to their MInor/Major buffs is all they really need. Incap probably doesn't need to be empowering DoTs in a World of Bleeds, and Every Stamden skill doesn't need to give a Minor or Major buff.

ZOS is always going to release overpowered DLC monster sets because $$$$, but also always ends up nerfing them anyways, so it's just a cycle we have to put up with.

So Snipe spam is my go to gripe, because that skill is literally the personification of zerging/Xv1 now that Cliff Racer got nerfed, and Snipe spammers usually ends up fully exploiting Resource poisons and Befoul as part of their build anyways.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthgore
    I am still surprised at how people think Stam Warden is more OP than Earthgore. Because Earthgore nullifies the damage Stam Warden completely to start from 0. Lol.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthgore
    I am still surprised at how people think Stam Warden is more OP than Earthgore. Because Earthgore nullifies the damage Stam Warden completely to start from 0. Lol.

I think if we were to redo this poll, we might see earthgore and stamblades a little bit higher.

Stamden was really OP, and still is, but earthgore and stamblades are direct counters to stamdens.

That being said, if they nerf earthgore and stamblade, stamden will shoot right back to the top IMO.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

• IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthgore

I think if we were to redo this poll, we might see earthgore and stamblades a little bit higher.

Stamden was really OP, and still is, but earthgore and stamblades are direct counters to stamdens.

That being said, if they nerf earthgore and stamblade, stamden will shoot right back to the top IMO.

Most likely will be. But then, we probably will have to see if Summerset will bring changes to shoot Stamden to the top even with slight nerf.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Earthgore

There is nothing direct I can say about stamden that is singled out OP. They are just generally strong everywhere. It'd be awkward to nerf it without hitting magden, or just blanket nerfing stam.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zaan
    I hate stam nbs but I used to play mag dk a lot and nothing hurts me more than seeing mag dks downgrading to being proctard plebs with zaan/calurion legacy they are an embarrassment to all mag dks (from a bg perspective)
  • IV_Deity
    IV_Deity
    ✭✭✭
    Zaan
    I'm going to assume that the people who did not vote for Zaan did not get hit by it yet. Extremely cancerous.
    Now on PC.
  • Bleakraven
    Bleakraven
    ✭✭✭✭
    As someone playing on EU realm, being able to log in.
  • Grampa_Smurf
    Grampa_Smurf
    ✭✭✭
    I would have loved to see the Lag proc in your list.

The random Lag proc is the most powerful ability in the game by far.

Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthgore
    I would have loved to see the Lag proc in your list.

The random Lag proc is the most powerful ability in the game by far.

Yeah but that would've won by a landslide if it was on there.

• brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Resource poisons
    Zaan needs to have an effect like lighting your character on fire bright orange and people can see it from a far distance. Then after 2s it can start proccing.

This coming from a current user of Zaan.
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Earthgore by far. The set is beyond absurd.
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stam Warden

Aw man. You done did the insulting another player thing that someone else was talking about. I didn't even reference you :(

Unless the respawn timer thing means something other than saying someone dies alot?

All aside, I think the most OP thing atm is executes starting at 50%.
    Are you actually talking about reverse slice? You know that it does lower damage than for example surprise attack untill HP reaches to around the 30% threshold? Like, you know, any other execute?