Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the MOST OP thing right now?

Thogard
Thogard
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
If you had to choose just one...
Edited by Thogard on February 26, 2018 9:00AM
PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

What is the MOST OP thing right now? 361 votes

Durok’s
4%
Animus-ESOKhajiitHasSkoomaDyrideDemonDruagaDragathLeifEricksonTwistedThoughtzenzoisadogAlfie2072NightSquirrelSubversusExodiumLord_ParselSixty5Raammzzaa 15 votes
Destro Ult
5%
ArobainmoutonkwisatzSheezabeastashigrayMagpie_26Tan9oSucckagriffkhalifapelennor_fieldsGrumpyDucklingalephthiagoIlCanis_LupuslIArkrayJepixRexy18MaryalDatthawBortusWildRaptorXJobooAGS 20 votes
Earthgore
16%
Joy_Divisioncameron90_ESOBaByDontHurtMeKayshaThrabenAzuryaSodanTokDredlordfelipenepub17_ESOAllu07neb18_ESOjuha.smedsneb18_ESOElongnilldaxVilestrideToRelaxAsgariXvorgCinbriDerraBfish22090 59 votes
Stamblades
10%
Solarikenwheem_ESOKilandrosKasAllPlayAndNoWorkDTStormfoxDidgerionAektannSorataArisugawaDurhamTerrorTAWglaviusshockjockeyNiclasFridholmKelAlurueJohnRingoAriades_sweHutch679R_K 38 votes
Trollking
0%
lostcloudWrubius_CoronariaCaleb_Kadesh 3 votes
Snipe Spam
7%
Yakidafifalcasternub18_ESOIdinuseDGVishakray21EirellaPraeficereJamietheninjaFrostFallFoxVifenSkandergeonsocalOrjixMalibuloveUltimate_OverlordDrethDeep_01NelothJierdanitExtinct_Solo_Player 26 votes
Stam Warden
25%
Gilvotharkansas_ESODeadlyRecluserileynotzb14_ESOkaithuzarWuffyCeruleiIzanagi.Xiiib16_ESOBam_BamKoensolWycksewhite106b16_ESODomanderSavos_SarenCheloordraveeb17_ESOrosendoichinoveb17_ESOtechnohicf047ys3v3nRohausSkoomah 93 votes
Resource poisons
12%
ChardeeMacDJsmallskypranb14_ESOMaulkinSqcKnootewootLynx7386HjorthWarraxxMerlin13KAGLGothlanderFearlessOne_2014AnethumLettigallCorpierUndefwunRobbieRocketCatchMeTrollingbrandonv516Jonno 45 votes
Shield Stacking
6%
milesrodneymcneely2_ESOIruil_ESOWillhelmBlackkillimandrosb16_ESODatoliteSureshawtDetectorZorgon_The_RevengedNolaArchKelcesSosRuvaakRebornV3xTheRealSnikerNeoauspexReverseVenomAlpheu5splitsandShadowmasterCaveSquirrellazerlaz 23 votes
Zaan
10%
SublimeTryxusleandro.800ub17_ESOmertustaraistin87rimmidimdimDudispieratsosMojomonkeymanMinalanIts_GloveIV_DeitySnowZeniaCadburyLokoMaticDovahmiimTimeDazzlerColoredScreamsBarbaranShinshadow 39 votes
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthgore
    Curious to see what the masses decide on.

There are no bad answers, only bad players.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

• Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Durok’s
    On its own, or in non-cp, I don't really have an issue with the set.

But when you combine it with the Befoul passive, this is probably one of the most obnoxious sets in the game.

So much so that I am considering combining it with Zaan and Elf Bane on a magblade to be the biggest possible ball of cancer.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthgore
    BTW this is going to be a really interesting thread. I’m wondering how long it will take before it gets closed down due to people insulting each other.

Let’s try to avoid that for as long as possible by not talking about our own answers and only discussing what the trend seems to be (not whether or not the trend is “correct” )

Also I’m really curious to see how long it will take a stamblade or a stamden to come here and say “ROFL we shouldn’t be on that list L2P”

• Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resource poisons
    Ressource poison are OP and boring.

Im not a fan of this playstyle
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthgore
    We’re off to the races!

With 8 votes in so far we’ve managed to get 7 different answers out of a possible 10.

Now what’s interesting to think about is what the results of these polls mean. Some of these things are OP but only in limited circumstances. For instance duelers won’t care too much about destro ult, and nightblades won’t be bothered too much by earthgore.

I think if anything this poll will give us a good idea of the breakdown of the play styles of the posters here.

• Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Durok’s
    Thogard wrote: »
    We’re off to the races!

With 8 votes in so far we’ve managed to get 7 different answers out of a possible 10.

Now what’s interesting to think about is what the results of these polls mean. Some of these things are OP but only in limited circumstances. For instance duelers won’t care too much about destro ult, and nightblades won’t be bothered too much by earthgore.

I think if anything this poll will give us a good idea of the breakdown of the play styles of the posters here.

And not a single vote for Zaan yet

Weird that.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthgore
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    We’re off to the races!

Weird that.

Well if you’re a zergling you probably don’t get a lot of exposure to it

Plus it’s relatively new.

• Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    We’re off to the races!

Weird that.

Not out on console yet so there is that.
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Durok’s
    We’re off to the races!

Weird that.

Well if you’re a zergling you probably don’t get a lot of exposure to it

Plus it’s relatively new.

Sure, but if you look at any of the topics discussing the set, you get the distinct impression that it is the most broken proc set in the entire game. Despite stuff like Earthgore existing.

• Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not come up against enough Zaan users yet to form an opinion
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resource poisons
    I worry about zaan combination but I worry even more about ressource poison
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthgore
    Morgul667 wrote: »

And from that comment would it be safe for me to assume that you do not have a Templar you play with regularly, or that you play a lot in no cp?

• Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthgore
    caluurion, zaan, durok magblade is the future.

that being said i find the sneak system (and as a symptom of sneak being broken - NBs and snipe builds too) to be the main factor of unenjoyable gameplay when not zerging.
    Edited by Derra on February 26, 2018 9:54AM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stam Warden
    Nerf threads.
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    Snipe Spam
    Where is the "other" option for ppl to post dank memes instead of voting?
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resource poisons
    Morgul667 wrote: »

And from that comment would it be safe for me to assume that you do not have a Templar you play with regularly, or that you play a lot in no cp?

I play a lot of no cp:)
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destro Ult
    Destro ult for team play...
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destro Ult
    In group play and cyro Destro ult because its zergs are the biggest threat and problem I'm cyro.

Solo idk, I don't see many people rocking Duroks in duels pc na because it's frowned upon... which says alot
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam Warden
    It's a tie between stamden and Earthgore, but I had to give it to stamden since it's strong in basically every scenario (large group, small group, 1vX, BGs, etc.) whereas I haven't had many issues with Earthgore outside of zergs stacking them.

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Devilhand
    Devilhand
    ✭✭✭
    You posted all the cancer in the game in 1 poll...
    Yet you missed 1 set => Wizard's Riposte!

Stam warden and stamnb is player/skill dependant.

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't faced zaan yet, so I'll wait on voting till i do.

But I'm leaving closer towards resource poisons, only because I can craft one that immobilzes you + makes your mag or stamina casts more expensive :).

Then again if these get nerfed, the meta will shift to crit chance/crit DMG reduction for 6.5 seconds (with a 10 second cooldown).
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destro Ult
    Meant to pick earthgore... oops
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stam Warden
    Stamina Wardens are the most OP thing in the game. ZOS took the best elements and buffs from each class and created the Warden. DK sustain and tankiness, Templar healing, Nightblade burst, Sorceror speed. They can range and melee dps. Single target and aoe heal. They can buff an entire group. They have every thing you would want in your kit.

It wouldn't be so bad if the other classes weren't gutted in exchange for the Warden. Leaves a bad taste in your mouth when you feel like you have to make a new toon because Wardens power gap is so big.
    Edited by Skoomah on February 26, 2018 6:10PM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthgore
    Wow I am surprised to see Stam wardens in first place right now.

I don’t disagree, but I’m curious... if Stam wardens are so OP, why don’t we see more of them?

• DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the for mentioned, lag is the real op thing
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stam Warden
    Not everyone bought Morrowind. Some players refuse to play them out of principle because the class is viewed as pay to win and they don't want to set the prescedent that it's ok to gut classes to make another one better, not different, to sell boxes.

Given that, I still see Wardens all over the place in Cyrodiil and BGs.
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Durok’s
    Wow I am surprised to see Stam wardens in first place right now.

I don’t disagree, but I’m curious... if Stam wardens are so OP, why don’t we see more of them?

People are too poor to pay to win.

And don't know how to avoid shalks

• Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthgore
    Well as a stamden main, I’m of the opinion that it’s because stamdens have one weakness - stamblades. Fortunately for most stamden haters, stamblades are literally everywhere and are by far the most played class.

Once stamblades get the nerf they deserve, Stamdens will be truly OP in every facet and will need their own nerf.

• del9
    del9
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamblades
    OP bc of prevalence. And their kit. ZO$ should find a way to put them behind a paywall. p2cloak/win
    PCNA