The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

1500 crowns per outfit slot (1 slot) just under $1200 for every slot

• OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgha_Kul wrote: »

And that is costing them business. Their reputation is becoming one of greed and ignorance. It's costing them more and more, and that means it's costing US, the players... eventually it will cost us all EVERYTHING. I'm not saying DOOM now... but that writing is on the wall somewhere down the line.

I love the game. I want to see it do well, but their blindness and ignorance of this problem is staggering, and worries me greatly. I can only hope they see the light before it's too late... if it isn't already.

I think what's most frustrating for me to see is that other games have seen that short-term cash grabs like loot boxes are a risky proposition and are either moving away from them or altering them to make them less predatory, and ZoS just... isn't. For example, take Overwatch. Arguably the game that started the loot box craze in its current format, it originally had a model similar to ZoS' loot box system, and it was heavily criticized. So they changed it.

Now? Now there's no such thing as getting a duplicate in a loot box. No paltry 1/4 to 1/5 actual value payout in Crown Gems or something like that - just, quite simply, no duplicates. This means that, in any given loot box set, there's a cap to how much money you would need to spend to get everything. It's still a lot - well over $100 per collection on average, so they can still take full advantage of their completionists and "whales" - but instead of trying to get literally all the money, they instead settle for merely a whole heaping pile of money. People are still less than thrilled by it, but that system? It's actually considerably better than what we have.

I realize that's somewhat tangential, as this isn't a Crown Crate thing, but I think it touches on the underlying problem with the Crown Store: it appears to be driven almost entirely on short-term profit. From motif "sales" seemingly specifically designed to milk new players who don't know any better (and may not stick around anyway) to over-the-top pricing on things like Outfit Slots trying to capitalize on the release of a highly anticipated new feature, it all appears very short-sighted to me. And that's not even mentioning the the horde of limited-time offer impulse buy tactics used as well. Ug.

But seriously, that probably will be the breaking point for me whenever I stop playing this game: I'll stop because I just can't tolerate the skeezy practices of the Crown Store any longer.
    Edited by OrdoHermetica on September 9, 2018 11:52PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think what's most frustrating for me to see is that other games have seen that short-term cash grabs like loot boxes are a risky proposition and are either moving away from them or altering them to make them less predatory, and ZoS just... isn't.

Ok, so this is going to sound super strange coming from one of the founders of PAWS, but yes, ZOS has changed them to make them less predatory. They are handing them out for free. Lots of them. I have 196 free, unopened, Crown Crates from ZOS. Like them or not, when they are free, they are nothing more than any treasure chest in the game, except that they hand out Crown Store items.

What they have not caved on, yet, is being able to direct purchase anything that can drop from the crates. They still have the exclusive seasonal crate content that cannot be purchased with crowns or gems.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think what's most frustrating for me to see is that other games have seen that short-term cash grabs like loot boxes are a risky proposition and are either moving away from them or altering them to make them less predatory, and ZoS just... isn't.

Ok, so this is going to sound super strange coming from one of the founders of PAWS, but yes, ZOS has changed them to make them less predatory. They are handing them out for free. Lots of them. I have 196 free, unopened, Crown Crates from ZOS. Like them or not, when they are free, they are nothing more than any treasure chest in the game, except that they hand out Crown Store items.

What they have not caved on, yet, is being able to direct purchase anything that can drop from the crates. They still have the exclusive seasonal crate content that cannot be purchased with crowns or gems.

Sure... they've started giving out a few free ones. And that's cool, and a step in the right direction. It's still well behind where, say, Overwatch is, and with other major games removing them entirely, it's... not even remotely enough. Baby steps when they're well behind the industry trend - especially baby steps that incidentally are largely intended to get people to buy more Crown Crates - aren't really what I'd call significant progress.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For some reason I'm surprised they're putting an entire DLC in a Daily reward before putting in Outfit slots (unless they sneak some in during October - actually, that would be appropriate. :o) . I'm not sure why I'm surprised; the DLCs have traditionally been more accessible that most of the other stuff in the Crown Store.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Anthony_Arndt
    Anthony_Arndt
    ✭✭✭
    For some reason I'm surprised they're putting an entire DLC in a Daily reward before putting in Outfit slots (unless they sneak some in during October - actually, that would be appropriate. :o) . I'm not sure why I'm surprised; the DLCs have traditionally been more accessible that most of the other stuff in the Crown Store.

It's not that surprising. Most basic DLCs are in the 1500-2000 crowns range, i.e. the price of one slot for one character. Right now, they are probably still hoping to spear some whales that don't read the forums and think that anything that costs as much as a DLC must be for an account-wide unlock. If they gave away an unlock then people would know how cheap and greedy ZOS is being with the outfit tab pricing.

Plus there would inevitably be a flood of CS complaints from people who logged in on one character, found that character with another Outfit Tab, but that character is just the bank-alt they log into first everyday and they were going to log in with their main for the outfit slot, but forgot... and now they want it fixed...
    ”Fusozay Var Var”: ”Enjoy Life”
    Life is short. If you have not made love recently, please, put down this book, and take care of that with all haste. Find a wanton lass or a frisky lad, or several, in whatever combination your wise loins direct, and do not under any circumstances play hard to get. Our struggle against the colossal forces of oppression can wait.
    Good. Welcome back.
    We Khajiit live and fight together, and our struggles will not end very soon, likely not in our lifetimes. In the time we have, we do not want our closest comrades to be dour, dull, colorless, sober, and virginal. If we did, we would have joined the Thalmor.
    Do not begrudge us our lewd jokes, our bawdy, drunken nights, our moonsugar. They are the pleasures often denied to us, and so we take our good humor very seriously.
    Outfit slots are disgustingly expensive.
  • gamer559
    gamer559
    ✭✭✭
    OK so someone please explain to me why someone would need/want NINE cosmetic slots on one character to begin with let alone on TWELVE characters? Hell why would anyone really need to have more than the 8 that come standard with the game since there are only SIX classes in the game?
  • E7216
    E7216
    ✭✭
    gamer559 wrote: »
    OK so someone please explain to me why someone would need/want NINE cosmetic slots on one character to begin with let alone on TWELVE characters? Hell why would anyone really need to have more than the 8 that come standard with the game since there are only SIX classes in the game?

What is the sixth class?? I know only 5: Templar, Sorcerer, Dragonknight, Nightblade and Warden

Edit: Has there not already everything been said? They wont change the prices, and the only ones who need more outfits are mostly RPers - which have a bad time in most MMOs anyway, at least from my point of view (gamewise).
    Edited by E7216 on September 19, 2018 1:11PM
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    $1200 :o:o:o
    ZO$ and their crazy "optional cosmetics" in a nutshell....
    tenor.gif?itemid=9722643
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on September 19, 2018 1:10PM
  • Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 12 characters - note that's not 12 "toons." I create characters, with history, personality and more. Each one is different, regardless of which class he is.

I would have several costumes for each character, including (but not limited to)
    - Day to day wear (for hanging around the house)
    - Travelling clothes
    - Winter clothes
    - Armour (lighter, that he might carry around for emergencies)
    - Armour (heavy, that he would wear in the event he had to go to war or something)
    - Dress clothes for when meeting important people or attending events
    - Mage's Guild garb

Now, some of these can be had via the costumes in the store, but many of them are better if made from scratch.

Note also that would be a minimum of 6 outfits per character. That's 1500x6x12= 108,000 crowns (somewhere around $1000), not including the cost of actually USING the slots.
    Edited by Morgha_Kul on September 19, 2018 8:54PM
    Exploring Tamriel since 1994.
  • gamer559
    gamer559
    ✭✭✭
    E7216 wrote: »

What is the sixth class?? I know only 5: Templar, Sorcerer, Dragonknight, Nightblade and Warden

Edit: Has there not already everything been said? They wont change the prices, and the only ones who need more outfits are mostly RPers - which have a bad time in most MMOs anyway, at least from my point of view (gamewise).

My bad. I thought I counted 6. Even with it being 5 it doesn't change the fact of what I brought up. Why would anyone need TWELVE characters when there are only FIVE classes? If you want to make TWELVE characters because of "personal reasons" then you should assume the cost associated with having that many characters you want to equip with OPTIONAL items. This is a BS post that was meant to make Zenimax/Bethesda look like money hungry jerks looking to nickle and dime you to death like EA does with SWTOR.
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My bad. I thought I counted 6. Even with it being 5 it doesn't change the fact of what I brought up. Why would anyone need TWELVE characters when there are only FIVE classes? If you want to make TWELVE characters because of "personal reasons" then you should assume the cost associated with having that many characters you want to equip with OPTIONAL items. This is a BS post that was meant to make Zenimax/Bethesda look like money hungry jerks looking to nickle and dime you to death like EA does with SWTOR.

You, uh... you know that SWTOR's equivalent system is much, much cheaper, right? Like 1/5 the cost?
  • E7216
    E7216
    ✭✭

You, uh... you know that SWTOR's equivalent system is much, much cheaper, right? Like 1/5 the cost?

In SWTOR it's also ingame Gold for new slots, but I think @gamer559 meant EAs price and content politics.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing that makes as little sense as the last patch notes, is the price for those outfit slots :/
  • Anthony_Arndt
    Anthony_Arndt
    ✭✭✭
    OK so someone please explain to me why someone would need/want NINE cosmetic slots on one character to begin with let alone on TWELVE characters?...

Only nine? For ESO, pretty easy.

Normal clothes:
    1. Work clothes (crafting, etc.)
    2. Casual clothes.
    3. Formal clothes - business.
    4. Formal clothes - black tie.
    5. Formal clothes - white tie.
    6. Prisoners rags

Adventuring:
    7. Solo PvE armour - newbie
    8. Solo PvE armour - normal
    9. Solo PvE armour - heroic
    10. Solo PvE armour - stealthy
    11. Solo PvE armour - arctic
    12. Solo PvE armour - dessert
    13. Solo PvE armour - swamp
    14. Solo PvP armour
    15. Group dungeon armour
    16. Group raiding armour - main roll
    17. Group raiding armour - off roll
    18. Group Alliance PvP armour

If I could, I would probably buy something like a dozen or so account-wide unlocks. But I will never do something as stupid as pay money for an unlock for one character. I only switched to the EU servers a few months ago but I've already deleted and re-rolled a few characters.

At a minimum, I would probably unlock nine outfit slots on my five main characters. That's 67,500 crowns, or a little over €400. Uh... no. In SWTOR, the equivalent would cost me 2,160 crowns, or around €19, if I used real money... and it would be good on every character that I every created on every server ever. So instead, I have unlocked zero.

...Hell why would anyone really need to have more than the 8 that come standard with the game since there are only SIX classes in the game?

Also pretty easy, I have had one character of each class since moving to the EU servers, then I had to create a new character to get the free Inn Room in Summerset. Then I also have two extra lowbie nightblades for playing with my son (he's turning 4 in October and still getting the hang of the keyboard/mouse setup).

This is a BS post that was meant to make Zenimax/Bethesda look like money hungry jerks looking to nickle and dime you to death like EA does with SWTOR.

In SWTOR it's also ingame Gold for new slots, but I think @gamer559 meant EAs price and content politics.

To be precise, assuming you only play on one server, EA charges the equivalent of about 240 crowns for an account-wide outfit slot that is good for one extra slot on every character across all servers. Which is something like a potential 80 characters right now. If you play on both NA and EU servers, that would make EA's the equivalent of 120 crowns.

But, though I bought 4-8 slots per character on every SWTOR server, I paid in-game money for most of them, I think I bought 2 tabs with SWTOR's crown-equivalent. That was true in LOTRO too, 4-8 slots unlocked, per character, all purchased with in-game gold.

(edited to clean up a copy-paste error)
    Edited by Anthony_Arndt on September 20, 2018 2:19PM
    ”Fusozay Var Var”: ”Enjoy Life”
    Life is short. If you have not made love recently, please, put down this book, and take care of that with all haste. Find a wanton lass or a frisky lad, or several, in whatever combination your wise loins direct, and do not under any circumstances play hard to get. Our struggle against the colossal forces of oppression can wait.
    Good. Welcome back.
    We Khajiit live and fight together, and our struggles will not end very soon, likely not in our lifetimes. In the time we have, we do not want our closest comrades to be dour, dull, colorless, sober, and virginal. If we did, we would have joined the Thalmor.
    Do not begrudge us our lewd jokes, our bawdy, drunken nights, our moonsugar. They are the pleasures often denied to us, and so we take our good humor very seriously.
    Outfit slots are disgustingly expensive.
  • gamer559
    gamer559
    ✭✭✭
    Only nine? For ESO, pretty easy.

Normal clothes:
    1. Work clothes (crafting, etc.)
    2. Casual clothes.
    3. Formal clothes - business.
    4. Formal clothes - black tie.
    5. Formal clothes - white tie.
    6. Prisoners rags

So 6 outfits for "RP reasons" is what your answer is....
    Adventuring:
    8. Solo PvE armour - newbie
    9. Solo PvE armour - normal
    10. Solo PvE armour - heroic
    11. Solo PvE armour - stealthy
    12. Solo PvE armour - arctic
    13. Solo PvE armour - dessert
    14. Solo PvE armour - swamp
    15. Solo PvP armour
    16. Group dungeon armour
    17. Group raiding armour - main roll
    18. Group raiding armour - off roll
    19. Group Alliance PvP armour

All of these are actual pieces of armor not cosmetic slots so you can literally pay NOTHING to change these outfits....
    At a minimum, I would probably unlock nine outfit slots on my five main characters. That's 67,500 crowns, or a little over €400. Uh... no. In SWTOR, the equivalent would cost me 2,160 crowns, or around €19, if I used real money... and it would be good on every character that I every created on every server ever. So instead, I have unlocked zero.

Want to hide your helm? Buy it to unlock PER CHARACTER or subscribe. Want access to a bank? Buy it PER CHARACTER or subscribe. Want access to creating a guild? Buy it PER SERVER or subscribe. Want access to withdraw from a guild bank? Buy it PER SERVER or subscribe. Want to not have a limit to how much credits (aka gold) you can have? Buy it PER CHARACTER or subscribe. Want access to chat? Buy it PER SERVER or subscribe. Want to post more than a few things on the auction house? Buy it PER CHARACTER or subscribe. Want to be able to customize your companion? Buy it PER CHARACTER or subscribe. Want to display a title you earned? Buy it PER CHARACTER or subscribe. Want to be able to play more than the 3 default races per class? Buy it PER SERVER or subscribe. Want to have more than 1 toolbar? Buy it PER CHARACTER or subscribe. Want to create more than 4 characters across your account? Buy it PER ACCOUNT or subscribe. Want to be able to dye your gear? Buy it PER CHARACTER or subscribe. Best yet, you want to just WEAR any gear that can be crafted or dropped? Buy it PER CHARACTER or subscribe.

Do you notice a trend here? You buy stuff per character or server or subscribe to unlock it. Does Zenimax/Bethesda do this? Hell no!
    Also pretty easy, I have had one character of each class since moving to the EU servers, then I had to create a new character to get the free Inn Room in Summerset. Then I also have two extra lowbie nightblades for playing with my son (he's turning 4 in October and still getting the hang of the keyboard/mouse setup).

So you have 10 characters (2 of each on both the NA & EU server) and then another character just for a room (which could have been achieved by choosing it on one of your already made characters and then 2 more to play with your son with (because apparently you need TWO to play with your son with who's only 4). Most of these are optional and doesn't require 12 outfits per character as you've made us think is needed.
    To be precise, assuming you only play on one server, EA charges the equivalent of about 240 crowns for an account-wide outfit slot that is good for one extra slot on every character across all servers. Which is something like a potential 80 characters right now. If you play on both NA and EU servers, that would make EA's the equivalent of 120 crowns.

But, though I bought 4-8 slots per character on every SWTOR server, I paid in-game money for most of them, I think I bought 2 tabs with SWTOR's crown-equivalent. That was true in LOTRO too, 4-8 slots unlocked, per character, all purchased with in-game gold.

(edited to clean up a copy-paste error)

Yes you can buy the SWTOR stuff with in-game currency but you are capped off at 500k credits if you're a preferred player (not sure what absolute free-to-play caps off at since I don't have a strictly free-to-play account. Good luck finding most of the items to unlock features on the market for less than your credit cap as a free-to-play account. Also you can technically buy all the crown store features with in-game gold too if you're able to find someone willing to sell it to you for gold & them gifting it to you. So I guess you could say that all those crowns you say are REQUIRED to buy all those outfit slots for all TWELVE of your characters isn't even required since you can buy them with gold if someone is willing to buy them for you and gift them to you.
  • Morgha_Kul
    Morgha_Kul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're missing the fact that not all armour is available at all levels.

For example, I like the first level of Breton robes and jerkins. If I want to be able to wear those at higher level, the only way I can do it is to use an outfit. To just use the available equipment as you suggest would mean limiting myself to L14 gear.
    Exploring Tamriel since 1994.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the scam still lives on
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS's greed knows no limits.
  • Dramborn
    Dramborn
    Soul Shriven
    Just figured this out the hard way. Assumed the purchase would be account wide, due to the relatively high cost. Would prefer to see this applied to the entire account, considering the 32 pages posted here. Will not be buying this again.
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dramborn wrote: »
    Just figured this out the hard way. Assumed the purchase would be account wide, due to the relatively high cost. Would prefer to see this applied to the entire account, considering the 32 pages posted here. Will not be buying this again.

Contact Customer Service and ask them to remove it. They've been fairly willing to do that so far (probably because they realize it's misleading and are banking on people not asking for a refund).
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For example, I like the first level of Breton robes and jerkins. If I want to be able to wear those at higher level, the only way I can do it is to use an outfit. To just use the available equipment as you suggest would mean limiting myself to L14 gear.

Also, weapon dyes. You can only dye weapons using Outfits. So, yeah, you can create weapons in your preferred style... but unless you use an Outfit, it's going to be the same hideous ruby red it always was pre-Outfitting.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Also, weapon dyes. You can only dye weapons using Outfits. So, yeah, you can create weapons in your preferred style... but unless you use an Outfit, it's going to be the same hideous ruby red it always was pre-Outfitting.

Yeah, this one is a huge deal. Absolutely zero way to dye a weapon without using an outfit slot, even if you're not changing anything else.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭

can say how i created 12 characters.
    5 stamina each class, 5 mana each class + 1 pve only dk argonian tank and 3d nightblade - argonian to have him for EP alliance for PvP only (to be able try some ideas and compare this race with danmer and khajiit for these purposes).
    Edited by Anethum on October 27, 2018 9:35PM
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Almost done the same mistake.
    Made a request at Tamriel Crown Exchange for additional slot.
    But then friends said that it's only for one character.
    So i canceled it.
    And, hell, I'm really surprized and glad that didn't lost money on that trash.
    It's ridiculous and inconvenient.
    And here is an affaire-speculation, that Zenimax doesn't write on this Crown item, that it's oonly for one character.
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom fix please at least description to stop cheat us-customers. Or make outfit slot global for account. React please - 32 pages of comments...it's awful.
    Edited by Anethum on October 27, 2018 9:47PM
    @Anethum from .ua
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plus there would inevitably be a flood of CS complaints from people who logged in on one character, found that character with another Outfit Tab, but that character is just the bank-alt they log into first everyday and they were going to log in with their main for the outfit slot, but forgot... and now they want it fixed...

My first thought, too. There's no way they're going to put something that permanently unlocks for only ONE CHARACTER as a daily reward.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like the outfit token/slot upgrades are on sale again. Sorry ZOS. 50% is still way too high of a price for a single slot upgrade.

With how often these are on sale, is it not just time to admit you bungled this feature and make it right?
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heaven13 wrote: »
    Looks like the outfit token/slot upgrades are on sale again. Sorry ZOS. 50% is still way too high of a price for a single slot upgrade.

With how often these are on sale, is it not just time to admit you bungled this feature and make it right?

Not only on sale again, but once again on sale for a really long time. Never a great sign. Though as mentioned before in the thread, they probably feel like it's too late to turn back now.
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you imagine the amount of complaints from people who purchased outfit slots on each of their characters if ZOS made these account wide, though ? At this point, I think they've just given up on this headache (that they caused themselves)
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Itacira wrote: »
    Can you imagine the amount of complaints from people who purchased outfit slots on each of their characters if ZOS made these account wide, though ? At this point, I think they've just given up on this headache (that they caused themselves)

Yes exactly, they've backed themselves into a corner with the absolutely terrible decision to make them character-bound at 1,500 crowns. If they lower the price or change them to account-wide unlocks, they will have tons of angry customers who bought them on a single toon for 1.5k, and those customers are likely some of their biggest spenders who they obviously don't want to upset.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/445277/outfit-slots-are-not-account-wide#latest

I got burnt hard. Thought I'd add my story.

I figured it would be an upgrade to my account, that I may later use. I only got them because a guildie was after gold.

The definition of buyers remorse is, buying an outfit slot.

I've put in a ticket for a refund, see how it goes. The description of the item was like a Character Slot, and nothing like a Riding Skill, which clearly stipulates it is character rather than account wide.

It also (base) priced the same as a Character slot.

Surely ZOS would actually be able to sell these things if they were actually account wide? I'd happily keep my slots if they were account wide.

As far as I can tell regarding the outfit slots, there are those that know they are Character bound and do not purchase, and those with buyers remorse. Why would they put something on the store that would only leave a bad taste in your mouth?

3000 crowns may be down the drain.
    Edited by richo262 on November 12, 2018 2:36AM