1500 crowns per outfit slot (1 slot) just under $1200 for every slot

Wing
Wing
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
so over 13k crowns for all 9

or $100 at the most efficient crown bundle

fyi it was like 350 per slot on the test server

or more expensive then over 2 chapters (so do you want 2 eso chapters or 9 cosmetic slots?)

seems a little bit insane.

btw slots are per character as confirmed in this thread so its actually $100 PER CHARACTER

so 12 characters total x 13,500 crowns per character plus 1500 crowns for the 4 character slots above base 8 in the first place (6k crowns total) is a grand total of. . .

one hundred and sixty eight thousand crowns 168,000

at the most efficient crown bundle (21,000 crowns for $149.99) that's just under $1200 before tax

Edited by Wing on February 13, 2018 9:09AM
ESO player since beta.
full time subscriber.
PC NA
( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsmutt wrote: »
    the slot also only applies to one character right?
    if it is 1500 then it should apply to all characters. otherwise, hell no bye.

iirc it is account wide
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    More expensive than I thought.

Also realized i would need to buy the banker to use the chests efficiently.
    Look like I will finally get an use for my 10k crowns
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is it per char or account wide?
  • neverwalk
    neverwalk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Game allows 8 character slots for free, 1500 crowns per slot above 8
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    Given that that only gives you one slot for one character that is very over-priced.
    Yet another new system addition that i will engage with in a limited way due to poor value for money.
    This is disappointing :(

Is it by char or by account? I read both so far
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Btw, I am on EU and cannot find out myself currently - what does an outfit change token cost on the crown store?