The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

sorcs

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can't kill a sorc while he is using an ability that has a cast time and is affected by Defile, you need to stop PvPing
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    PS sorcs got a huge buff this update

Can you enlighten me ?

He’s probably referring to Miats being dead, and actually being able to land a crystal frag shot.

I'm on console. Still gets dodged 80% of the time.
    :sadface:
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hilarious to me that even when sorc is in the relatively weakest state its ever been, its still the one class singled out. The game has changed. Things are harder to kill. Everything hits harder. Sorcs phenomenal burst is no longer something exclusive. Frags dont stun, an iconic mechanic of the class. SO what is the one consistency between all the patches? Sorc is still the absolute best pug stomper.

The lesson here? Potatoes never change.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • AddictionX
    AddictionX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »
    There are. But none of the other executes have a four second time fuse on them. Some will say well, how is that balanced?

Well, that’s because it’s the ONLY DEBUFF Sorcs get from our class tree. We don’t get defile or any of the cool ones, unless we wear a set or use a weapon line.

You have the most powerful debuff from your class tree - a silence.

And if ultimates don't count: Well my mDK does not have a defile either, where's my execute?

I mean this: @Sharee

eso_1.png

Yes it’s missing major exp on Sorc.

As you can see from the list, your DK gets major defile, major fracture, and minor maim.

Sorc gets mage’s fury, and silence on an ultimate. But we have no access to any other debuffs in our skill tree.

PS: Sorc OP. Look at that huge ridiculous list of class buffs. Nerf now pls!

Why does your pretty list say DK got major defile (meaning you count ultimates) but not sorc silence (meaning you don't count ultimates). Double standards much?
    Also, my mDK sure sees a lot of use for that major fracture. Tell you what. You can have ALL my debuffs in exchange for silence and an execute. Sounds like a good deal?

Yeah, i don't think so either. Poor sorcs. No debuffs. Cry me a river.

Probably because negate is not considered a buff by ZOS. This is their standard minor and major buffs.

Yea that's what i'm getting at. Sorcs only don't have debuffs if the definition of what a "debuff" is suits the claim. I mean, silence may not have a minor or major variants, but it sure is one a hell of a debuff.

When I can put a ‘silence’ debuff on you that you can’t just roll dodge out of the small AOE bubble in one second, then we call it a debuff. Right now it’s a small area of effect bubble. Don’t walk into it!

I’m not arguing that woe is Sorc we are so underpowered it’s ridiculous. I’m asking for small, targeted class buffs to improve our quality of gameplay and competitiveness in PVP.

We aren’t the worst off by far in PVP, but we’re not in the top three or four. So I advocate for improvements.

When i cast a defile debuff on you that you can't just streak out of the small AOE flame in 1 second, then we call it a debuff. Right now its a small area of effect high costing ultimate. Don't walk into it!

Btw it cost 250 ultimate.

I think where people are getting at is that the rest of us(except warden) have to choose between mobility or defense. The sorc can achieve mobility and defense by stacking one stat.

In duels you can't streak away and reset the fight this is why you should not use duels to determine class balance. That's really nonsensical.

Or

Are the people in this thread saying that sorc SHOULD be allowed to stay in one spot and facetank everything in light armor. In other games usually sorc has high burst damage but if a melee gets close its usually game over.

Sorc has to kite to avoid damage with skills so id be fine if they gave this class more mobility options/burst heal but removed the shields. Remove shield breaker from this game. OH WAIT!

Thats what the warden class does LMFAO
    Edited by AddictionX on February 15, 2018 8:51PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As for mag classes

Would you want to pick a sorc or NB?
    What about sorc or Templar?
    Sorc or Warden?
    Sorc or DK

The only that's not an easy choice over sorc is a dk, and even then a good DK can be far better than a sorc
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As for mag classes

Sorc or Warden?
    Sorc or DK

The only that's not an easy choice over sorc is a dk, and even then a good DK can be far better than a sorc

I honestly think it depends on the situation I'm in. if I'm a duelist I'll probably pick mag dk. If i want healer or support I'll pick magden or magplar. If I'm going to 1vX I'll pick mag sorc or magblade once shade is fixed. I think all the classes bring something good to the table. In my opinion mag sorc is still the best mag class to solo on because of the ability to get good positioning. Even magblade can struggle with this because shade has to be cast and then you have to kite away from it to be effective which can be impossible when snared.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As for mag classes

Sorc or Warden?
    Sorc or DK

I honestly think it depends on the situation I'm in. if I'm a duelist I'll probably pick mag dk. If i want healer or support I'll pick magden or magplar. If I'm going to 1vX I'll pick mag sorc or magblade once shade is fixed. I think all the classes bring something good to the table. In my opinion mag sorc is still the best mag class to solo on because of the ability to get good positioning. Even magblade can struggle with this because shade has to be cast and then you have to kite away from it to be effective which can be impossible when snared.

Im with you but backwards on Sorc and magblade.

I find solo to be easier as magblade because of cloak. In groups, I have a hard time being a team player when my magblade is best being elusive, particularly when I see large numbers. Also; with the change to assassins will from what I saw last night even zerg surfing; having someone kill your target kills your stacks. You obviously can still do groups as a bomber or just an individual.

For sorc; I love the burst combo but, constant pressure to get them to where that combo gets them into execute range for wrath to really kick in is more difficult. In a group however; someone gets them softened up for you; and you can nuke them. Thats where a lot of the whining is coming from (along with shields). Also have to play somewhat elusive with kiting around but I'll shield up and zip around, not outright disappear. I've seen a couple of solo sorcs wreck people by kiting some away from the horde and nuking them, but it seems to be far fewer than 2015 when it seemed everyone had a sorc 1vX video.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AddictionX wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »
    There are. But none of the other executes have a four second time fuse on them. Some will say well, how is that balanced?

Well, that’s because it’s the ONLY DEBUFF Sorcs get from our class tree. We don’t get defile or any of the cool ones, unless we wear a set or use a weapon line.

You have the most powerful debuff from your class tree - a silence.

And if ultimates don't count: Well my mDK does not have a defile either, where's my execute?

I mean this: @Sharee

eso_1.png

Yes it’s missing major exp on Sorc.

As you can see from the list, your DK gets major defile, major fracture, and minor maim.

Sorc gets mage’s fury, and silence on an ultimate. But we have no access to any other debuffs in our skill tree.

PS: Sorc OP. Look at that huge ridiculous list of class buffs. Nerf now pls!

Why does your pretty list say DK got major defile (meaning you count ultimates) but not sorc silence (meaning you don't count ultimates). Double standards much?
    Also, my mDK sure sees a lot of use for that major fracture. Tell you what. You can have ALL my debuffs in exchange for silence and an execute. Sounds like a good deal?

Yeah, i don't think so either. Poor sorcs. No debuffs. Cry me a river.

Probably because negate is not considered a buff by ZOS. This is their standard minor and major buffs.

Yea that's what i'm getting at. Sorcs only don't have debuffs if the definition of what a "debuff" is suits the claim. I mean, silence may not have a minor or major variants, but it sure is one a hell of a debuff.

When I can put a ‘silence’ debuff on you that you can’t just roll dodge out of the small AOE bubble in one second, then we call it a debuff. Right now it’s a small area of effect bubble. Don’t walk into it!

I’m not arguing that woe is Sorc we are so underpowered it’s ridiculous. I’m asking for small, targeted class buffs to improve our quality of gameplay and competitiveness in PVP.

We aren’t the worst off by far in PVP, but we’re not in the top three or four. So I advocate for improvements.

When i cast a defile debuff on you that you can't just streak out of the small AOE flame in 1 second, then we call it a debuff. Right now its a small area of effect high costing ultimate. Don't walk into it!

Btw it cost 250 ultimate.

I think where people are getting at is that the rest of us(except warden) have to choose between mobility or defense. The sorc can achieve mobility and defense by stacking one stat.

In duels you can't streak away and reset the fight this is why you should not use duels to determine class balance. That's really nonsensical.

Or

Are the people in this thread saying that sorc SHOULD be allowed to stay in one spot and facetank everything in light armor. In other games usually sorc has high burst damage but if a melee gets close its usually game over.

Sorc has to kite to avoid damage with skills so id be fine if they gave this class more mobility options/burst heal but removed the shields. Remove shield breaker from this game. OH WAIT!

Thats what the warden class does LMFAO

You can't kite in this game like in most games though, thanks to gapclosers and roll dodge giving root purge plus immunity. Sorc also has the worst access to snares.
    I'd like to focus more on mobility than mitigation, but it works only to a very limited degree.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    PS sorcs got a huge buff this update

Can you enlighten me ?

He’s probably referring to Miats being dead, and actually being able to land a crystal frag shot.

I'm on console. Still gets dodged 80% of the time.
    :sadface:

Stop hardcasting :)
    Edited by Malamar1229 on February 16, 2018 12:13PM
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    Hilarious to me that even when sorc is in the relatively weakest state its ever been, its still the one class singled out. The game has changed. Things are harder to kill. Everything hits harder. Sorcs phenomenal burst is no longer something exclusive. Frags dont stun, an iconic mechanic of the class. SO what is the one consistency between all the patches? Sorc is still the absolute best pug stomper.

They're treating sorcs like a hot ex girlfriend they cant get over.
    Edited by Malamar1229 on February 16, 2018 12:12PM
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh look yet another zergling that gets farmed by other ppl and complains about sorcs even though he never played a sorc to realize how mediocre they are right now
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

After the string of nerfs we’ve put up with? We’re more like an angry ex wife coming after the nerf whiners for alimony.

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

After the string of nerfs we’ve put up with? We’re more like an angry ex wife coming after the nerf whiners for alimony.

Oh god!

Oh @Minalan you just went a few pegs up in my book
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Piraja27 wrote: »
    If I die to any other class, I can tell exact moment where I screwed up and what I could have done better but with sorc nope, just nothing to say about it and yes it is really frustrating to me. People keep saying sorcs are so bad, why do I keep seeing very dominant sorcs in Vivec all the time?

BEHOLD, there once was an elder with talent to spare
    So he beckoned his servants bring forth to him three zerglings.

And the elder said to the first zergling,
    "I bestow upon you the talent of five zerglings."
    And to the second zergling,
    "I bestow upon you the talent of two zerglings."

But upon meeting the third zergling,
    The elder could see that his heart was cold,
    And that in feign his only wish,
    Was to be wrapped and coddled in the comfort of the blob.

So he said unto the third zergling,
    "I bestow upon you no additional talents."

And it was so.

Straightaway, the zerglings took their talents on their journeys.
    The zergling who had received five talents devoted himself to learning yet more,
    And emerged from the blob with the talent of ten zerglings.

And likewise the zergling who had received two talents
    Learned to fight with the muster of four.

But the zergling who journeyed with but his own talent
    Lived in fear and loathing.
    And in fear of loss did hide himself among the blob.

After many years the elder beckoned his servants:
    "Bring to me the zerglings upon whom I bestowed my talents."
    And they brought the zerglings forth.

And so when he that had received five talents came and showed the elder his new skillz,
    The elder said unto him,
    "Well done, thou good and faithful zergling,
    Thou hast endeavoured to learn beyond one's means.
    I will make thee ruler over many zerglings."

He also that had received two talents came to the elder and said,
    "Elder, I have taken the talents you gave and learned two more besides them."
    And the elder said unto the zergling,
    "Well done, thou good and faithful zergling.
    Thou hast done much with little.
    I will make thee ruler over many zerglings."

Then the zergling who had received no extra talents went to the elder.
    "Elder, I knew thee that thou art a hard man,
    Reaping where thou hast not sown,
    And gathering where thou hast not strawed;
    And I was afraid, and went and hit my talent within the blob,
    Lo, that I might have just that which is mine."

The elder said unto this zergling,
    "Thou wicked and slothful zergling,
    Thou knewest that I reaped where I sowed not,
    And gathered where I have not strawed.
    Thou oughtest therefore to have taken thy talent
    And grew it, and then at my reckoning
    Have new talent to show."
    And so the elder took what little talent this zergling had,
    And bestowed it upon the first zergling.

And the elder said unto the zerglings and his servants,
    "For unto every one that hath worked, more shall be given,
    And he shall have abundance.
    But from him that hath worked not,
    All shall be taken away."

And the third zergling was cast into darkness,
    Left to live out his meaningless life in the blob.
    Where there is naught but weeping
    And gnashing of teeth.

Edited by King_Thelon on February 17, 2018 3:30AM
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously, Thelon, what is wrong with you?
    I think I remember insightful postscfrom you quite some time ago, but to be honest, reading your stuff now is just a waste of time.
    =/
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No reason to play the class unless you enjoy it.
    Personally I don’t enjoy being snared into an rp walk every time I play in cyro.
    It’s like a peeve that bothers me while I’m fighting.

Lack of mobility is what shuts down 1vx or outnumbered play.

Yes I have streak and no it usually won’t allow me to get away.
    Between gap close snares + gap close training in general, speed pot Stam classes, snares attached to a large portion of skills and roots being accessible to most zergtatoes, good luck.

You have all that and now your cc + heavy hitter is just a lightly packed snowball with no stone to stun.

Your streak already has a delay on both ends and the cost increase is atrocious so I can maybe go 5 times before my mana bar screams at me. Turn around just to see a few bow blades intently huffing after me not breaking a sweat, or that tank riding me with shield charge.

Alternatively,
    I just play stamden and can run without any nuances, hit multiple enemies with instant damage and pop ults faster than a teenage boy finding his Willy for the first time.

If you want to hate yourself, play Magsorc.

Can you 1vx? Sure
    Is sorc fun? For the most part yes
    Is it optimal for 1vx play? No
    Edited by Irylia on February 16, 2018 8:36PM
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome, Ir, awesome.
    d(^___^)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I remember insightful postscfrom you quite some time ago, but to be honest, reading your stuff now is just a waste of time.
    =/

Because after years of posting insightful meaningful information that falls upon deaf ears that continue to post inaccurate biased nerf threads... He gave up lmfao
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    =/

Because after years of posting insightful meaningful information that falls upon deaf ears that continue to post inaccurate biased nerf threads... He gave up lmfao

Can't blame him, tbh...
    (^_^)'
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of the arguments presented in this thread that’s implying sorcs are “bad” aren’t even exclusive to sorcs. Such as sorcs not being able to run through competent players, that goes for any class. In fact, most duels/1v1s against competent players turn into a stalemate unless someone makes a mistake and it doesn’t matter what class you’re playing. Predictable rotation? What class honestly doesn’t have a predictable rotation and one that can be countered. That's not valid arguments.

You can't even use the buff chart because it's misleading and skewing people from actual flaws. Looking at that chart you'd think a class like templar was in the same league as a warden pertaining to buffs. Not to mention some skills aren't convenient in actual pvp to realistically consider slotting, another reason why the chart is misleading.

There was a time when a few classes could make a legit claim about being bad such as old stam sorc, possibly old stamplar, current stam dk could possibly have an argument since they bring nothing but damage to a group.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    =/

Come on, it was hilarious!

• Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    =/

Come on, it was hilarious!

Oh, I don't wanna talk him down, though I don't share his humour. Just interested how he became that way.
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    =/

Hey, that post of his was awesome...

:)
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of the arguments presented in this thread that’s implying sorcs are “bad” aren’t even exclusive to sorcs. Such as sorcs not being able to run through competent players, that goes for any class. In fact, most duels/1v1s against competent players turn into a stalemate unless someone makes a mistake and it doesn’t matter what class you’re playing. Predictable rotation? What class honestly doesn’t have a predictable rotation and one that can be countered. That's not valid arguments.

You can't even use the buff chart because it's misleading and skewing people from actual flaws. Looking at that chart you'd think a class like templar was in the same league as a warden pertaining to buffs. Not to mention some skills aren't convenient in actual pvp to realistically consider slotting, another reason why the chart is misleading.

There was a time when a few classes could make a legit claim about being bad such as old stam sorc, possibly old stamplar, current stam dk could possibly have an argument since they bring nothing but damage to a group.

%100 agree with everything here. I couldn't have explained it better.

The buff chart is just thrown in there so the below average forum sorcerer can downplay about his class.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on February 17, 2018 5:49AM
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    =/

Hey, that post of his was awesome...

:)

Yup, but quite uninformative. And he's spamming posts like this now, it's weird.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The buff chart is just thrown in there so the below average forum sorcerer can downplay about his class.

What’s misleading about the fact that Sorcs have no native access to major or minor defile and to major or minor breach as two of the most powerful debuffs in PvP? Basically all Sorcs get for PvP is the major and minor Armour buffs, with the minor ones only available for the price of 2 bar slots, major brutality and major sorcery, and minor intellect. That’s it. No debuffs at all. Elemental Drain isn’t a class skill either, if you want major fracture and major breach you have to run another destro line skill which can be hard to fit in a class starved for bar slots.

Of course, NBs or Wardens can’t use the plethora of buffs and debuffs either if you want a functional build. But the difference is that you have a choice there. You can build around a defile for example, if you choose too. On Sorc? Not so much. Yeah, you can use a defile glyph and the befouled CP (if you even play CP PvP). That’s a different thing though.

At this point, like @Maulkin has said, I don’t even want buffs because a lot of people would lose their mind over it. I want change. We can turn this into a win-win for everyone if we turn the most hated skills (fury, implosion, shieldstacking) into something solid and fun to play (pre-execute timer is removed, implosion turned into a good sustain passive, and shieldstacking gets replaced with a solid burst heal). We also get a class spammable (low damage low cost) to finally move away from staves.

We get all of you who see endless fury dominate your death recaps think Sorcs are “fine”. They aren’t. They are about the most stale class you can play at the moment.

And if you think that’s a matter of personal skill, I don’t want to get started with balance discussions for other classes. The suggestions here have been reasonable, unlike the buffs through the roof suggested in other class threads (ranged soul harvest for example).

Below average forum Sorcs. Aye.
    Edited by Feanor on February 17, 2018 7:45AM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

What’s misleading about the fact that Sorcs have no native access to major or minor defile and to major or minor breach as two of the most powerful debuffs in PvP? Basically all Sorcs get for PvP is the major and minor Armour buffs, with the minor ones only available for the price of 2 bar slots, major brutality and major sorcery, and minor intellect. That’s it. No debuffs at all. Elemental Drain isn’t a class skill either, if you want major fracture and major breach you have to run another destro line skill which can be hard to fit in a class starved for bar slots.

Of course, NBs or Wardens can’t use the plethora of buffs and debuffs either if you want a functional build. But the difference is that you have a choice there. You can build around a defile for example, if you choose too. On Sorc? Not so much. Yeah, you can use a defile glyph and the befouled CP (if you even play CP PvP). That’s a different thing though.

At this point, like @Maulkin has said, I don’t even want buffs because a lot of people would lose their mind over it. I want change. We can turn this into a win-win for everyone if we turn the most hated skills (fury, implosion, shieldstacking) into something solid and fun to play (pre-execute timer is removed, implosion turned into a good sustain passive, and shieldstacking gets replaced with a solid burst heal). We also get a class spammable (low damage low cost) to finally move away from staves.

We get all of you who see endless fury dominate your death recaps think Sorcs are “fine”. They aren’t. They are about the most stale class you can play at the moment.

And if you think that’s a matter of personal skill, I don’t want to get started with balance discussions for other classes. The suggestions here have been reasonable, unlike the buffs through the roof suggested in other class threads (ranged soul harvest for example).

Below average forum Sorcs. Aye.

One thing I would add is that Weakness to Elements and morphs only apply Major Breach. If you want Major Fracture on Sorc or Templar, you have to run Puncture.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The threads here have explained how sorcs are in bad shape in open world and dueling scenarios. Since those are falling on deaf years some actual stats are being presented.

Not sure what does it take at this point to address this complete state of denial. Maybe @King_Thelon here has found the right way moving forward.

• Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh god!

He's still below me though right?
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The threads here have explained how sorcs are in bad shape in open world and dueling scenarios. Since those are falling on deaf years some actual stats are being presented.

Not sure what does it take at this point to address this complete state of denial. Maybe @King_Thelon here has found the right way moving forward.

The King is so tired of the forum potatoes he has chosen only to grace us with prophesy and biblical verse of his greatness. In short, he has transcended the forum stupidity, and emerged from the fires of abject zergling ignorance into something greater!

Oh god!

He's still below me though right?

Only because your jokes about the wife are still funnier. And I might still be running your build.. lol