The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

sorcs

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to stam sorc this patch? Or did they just figure it out? Seemed like they were just recently considered the worst build

I did run my Stamplar a bit last night after playing my magsorc and mostly my magblade the past maybe entire patch cycle. Some good players I couldn’t beat partially because I’ve never mastered how to play but good lord did it ever outperform what I’ve been able to do with the magicka classes. LOS and soften with jabs, the POTL javelin, charge in and DBOS and watch things die. The good players could melt me first or avoid/survive the combo.

My sorc and magblade have combos as well obviously; but TBH; I thing the difference is the healing ability stam classes have these days. I’d have to load up more resto skills on magblade and magsorc
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    What happened to stam sorc this patch? Or did they just figure it out? Seemed like they were just recently considered the worst build

I did run my Stamplar a bit last night after playing my magsorc and mostly my magblade the past maybe entire patch cycle. Some good players I couldn’t beat partially because I’ve never mastered how to play but good lord did it ever outperform what I’ve been able to do with the magicka classes. LOS and soften with jabs, the POTL javelin, charge in and DBOS and watch things die. The good players could melt me first or avoid/survive the combo.

My sorc and magblade have combos as well obviously; but TBH; I thing the difference is the healing ability stam classes have these days. I’d have to load up more resto skills on magblade and magsorc

I've always struggled a bit with my stamplar - but then, I've never really finished him off either - no DB unlocked yet, and no cash to gold his weapons...

But for stamsorc, I'm thinking that as a class, if you can manage the sustain, it has the potential to push weapon-damage really high.. I'm guessing perhaps its things like medium with fortified brass to give the passive defence but also the wpn-dmg boost from med along with the class passives for it. Guessing Nirnhoned weapons too to stack it further and a high-dmg proc set like truth.
    Med armour with gives plenty of opportunity to set them off-balance via dodge-roll which is good for truth - and also for LoS for dark-exchange sustain.. (which allows for less recov, more wpn-dmg - perhaps warrior mundus?). Not to mention the extra resource return from heavy attacks now vs off-balance..

Just guessing, but there are quite a few synergies there that feed each-other.
    Edited by Biro123 on February 19, 2018 2:06PM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »

I've always struggled a bit with my stamplar - but then, I've never really finished him off either - no DB unlocked yet, and no cash to gold his weapons...

But for stamsorc, I'm thinking that as a class, if you can manage the sustain, it has the potential to push weapon-damage really high.. I'm guessing perhaps its things like medium with fortified brass to give the passive defence but also the wpn-dmg boost from med along with the class passives for it. Guessing Nirnhoned weapons too to stack it further and a high-dmg proc set like truth.
    Med armour with gives plenty of opportunity to set them off-balance via dodge-roll which is good for truth - and also for LoS for dark-exchange sustain.. (which allows for less recov, more wpn-dmg - perhaps warrior mundus?). Not to mention the extra resource return from heavy attacks now vs off-balance..

Just guessing, but there are quite a few synergies there that feed each-other.

It’s interesting. When I ran my sorc stam; the survivabity and pressure was amazing; but I lacked burst outside of 2h weapon skills and I’d trade my usual bloodspawn orfor a damage proc but I was thinking troll king would make you ridiculous hard to kill. I suppose you stack weapon damage and land some dizzying swings and executioner and not much can match survivability and pressure with enough burst to kill most.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've not really played mine since the viper/blackrose days, so I'm really out of touch (and practice) with it, to be honest.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know if they changed much on the class itself - I only briefly played stam sorc when they became fotm. I do know that the new changes to dark deal interrupt are absolutely broken on stam sorc, it's crazy how overpowered that *** is in duels.
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Removal of AoE caps, buff to synergies, and changes to interrupt. I am having so much fun on my stam sorc with even only one other person in group. As a base line, what makes stam sorc good is the passives that buff its raw damage output, mobility, hurricane, dark deal, and the utility of overload. So what changed?

Dark deal cant be interrupted with CC immunity. That is literally a game changer.

With the removal of AoE Caps, Hurricane is a force to be reckoned with in the right situation. Its a cast and forget PBAOE, does solid damage, and procs implosion. With proper group support, sitting inside a fat zerg buffeting everything around you non stop is very fun this patch.

Most importantly, over load utility. Bar space is tight on most any class, and other stam builds cannot make concessions as easily to run some key skills that have been buffed significantly with this patch. In particular, caltrops and bone shield. Why Caltrops is so strong is obvious. But with the synergy changes, bone shield is incredible. A 10k+ damage shield for 4 ppl off a synergy.

Caltrops+Hurricane+Dawnbreaker is just so good with AoE caps gone, and is the strongest thing stam builds got going on in the aoe department sans stamina warden sub assault face roll.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Subversus wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »
    What I want to say by this is that sorcs are nowhere near as bad as the sorc mains in this thread claim it to be. They're literally the best (or 2nd best, depending on what you prefer) magicka solo class to play in open world.

As soon as you bring two people i´d start arguing against it. As soon as stam is considered things get a lot less clear aswell.

Sorc has a very small niche at the moment where it excels. It´s a potatomasher. It has problems against tanks (of all skilllevels) and good players (of all durabilities) - which is imo not a desireable spot to be in.

However personally i think if sorc were to receive any offensive buffs (which it should because the class is too predictable and deals comparatively lowish dmg) it should loose the possiblity to stack shields and maybe receive a slight compensation in form of a surge buff.

But then again, you do agree that it's the best class for solo open world pvp, don't you? Because that's what my argument was all about hahaha.

Best magica - tied with magblades - yes.

I think stamsorc has the potential to be better and stamblade is better this patch.

Stam sorc is absolutely insane this patch, if build right. The damage potential is crazy, I've experienced it on my magblade firsthand...

That’s stamina in general right now.

All of the Magicka classes gnash their teeth here about Magicka Sorc buffs, when we know who the real problem is.

Sustain. Sustain is the problem.

Stamina has less costs and super reliable heavy attacks. Magicka is stuck with near-useless, GOD AWFUL heavy attacks that fail to restore resources when dealt with by block and dodge - which are primary defenses to stamina builds. (-_-)
    This leads to mag chars typically running one or two sustain sets, and hitting like wet noodles in return.

All was dandy until DB, where ZOS decided: "Oh, hey! Found a cost calculation error that no one complained about! Let's fix it, screw mag chars, and claim fixing errors is our creed, despite animation cancelling "bug" or trials crashes!"

Thanks, ZOS...
    (-_-)
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Live life on the Edge! Ignore sustain and stack that much damage that your opponent is dead before you need to worry about sustain..!!

Go-on.. It's fun!
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Live life on the Edge! Ignore sustain and stack that much damage that your opponent is dead before you need to worry about sustain..!!

Go-on.. It's fun!

Just doesn't work well on sorcs. Too predictable, lacking pressure, and ditching sustain means you can fight for thirty seconds and are then dead.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    Minalan wrote: »
    What I want to say by this is that sorcs are nowhere near as bad as the sorc mains in this thread claim it to be. They're literally the best (or 2nd best, depending on what you prefer) magicka solo class to play in open world.

As soon as you bring two people i´d start arguing against it. As soon as stam is considered things get a lot less clear aswell.

Sorc has a very small niche at the moment where it excels. It´s a potatomasher. It has problems against tanks (of all skilllevels) and good players (of all durabilities) - which is imo not a desireable spot to be in.

However personally i think if sorc were to receive any offensive buffs (which it should because the class is too predictable and deals comparatively lowish dmg) it should loose the possiblity to stack shields and maybe receive a slight compensation in form of a surge buff.

But then again, you do agree that it's the best class for solo open world pvp, don't you? Because that's what my argument was all about hahaha.

Best magica - tied with magblades - yes.

I think stamsorc has the potential to be better and stamblade is better this patch.

Stam sorc is absolutely insane this patch, if build right. The damage potential is crazy, I've experienced it on my magblade firsthand...

That’s stamina in general right now.

All of the Magicka classes gnash their teeth here about Magicka Sorc buffs, when we know who the real problem is.

Sustain. Sustain is the problem.

Stamina has less costs and super reliable heavy attacks. Magicka is stuck with near-useless, GOD AWFUL heavy attacks that fail to restore resources when dealt with by block and dodge - which are primary defenses to stamina builds. (-_-)
    This leads to mag chars typically running one or two sustain sets, and hitting like wet noodles in return.

All was dandy until DB, where ZOS decided: "Oh, hey! Found a cost calculation error that no one complained about! Let's fix it, screw mag chars, and claim fixing errors is our creed, despite animation cancelling "bug" or trials crashes!"

Thanks, ZOS...
    (-_-)

Couldn't put this better myself. Stam is miles ahead mag simply because heavy attacks. When you can weave dw or s&b heavies between abilities and not kill the fluidity of your gamplay is when you realize something is off. Either stam is overtuned or mag is undertuned in comparison.

I still believe dodge chance (roll dodge or shuffle) is the single strongest defense in the entire game, and those are (arguably) limited to stamina chars. And people STILL have the audacity to say shields are op. Talk about balance...
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Go-on.. It's fun!

Just doesn't work well on sorcs. Too predictable, lacking pressure, and ditching sustain means you can fight for thirty seconds and are then dead.

Do it..!!
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Go-on.. It's fun!

Do it..!!

You just want to see me suffer...
    ;3
  • Killset
    Killset
    ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of the arguments presented in this thread that’s implying sorcs are “bad” aren’t even exclusive to sorcs. Such as sorcs not being able to run through competent players, that goes for any class. In fact, most duels/1v1s against competent players turn into a stalemate unless someone makes a mistake and it doesn’t matter what class you’re playing. Predictable rotation? What class honestly doesn’t have a predictable rotation and one that can be countered. That's not valid arguments.

You can't even use the buff chart because it's misleading and skewing people from actual flaws. Looking at that chart you'd think a class like templar was in the same league as a warden pertaining to buffs. Not to mention some skills aren't convenient in actual pvp to realistically consider slotting, another reason why the chart is misleading.

There was a time when a few classes could make a legit claim about being bad such as old stam sorc, possibly old stamplar, current stam dk could possibly have an argument since they bring nothing but damage to a group.

I am really starting to question the skill level of the sorcs that continuously flock to every sorc thread to try to convince everyone their class is horrible. I’m not sure if this is just clever propaganda, a platform issue, or a skill issue. I know pc has add ons that tell you when to do everything and that can’t help pc sorcs. Maybe now that it is getting fixed things will change.

All I can say is that on Xbox NA there are still plenty of monster sorcs that do very well. You only have to pop into wayrest duels to see them ripping people up. Same goes with BGs and open world. I honestly believe the good and great sorcs are more than just fine and the ones who were crutching on the class are now struggling.

I see people call for buffs and nerfs and I cringe. I see people complaining about a class and I wonder what game they are playing. MagDK (PvP) is a good example. I read posts complaining that MagDK needs buffs, needs an execute, needs this, needs that, and I can honestly tell you my MagDK does not need buffs. The class does well in BGs and small group play and is a powerhouse in duels. When I read that they were making Power Lash dodgeable I thought, about time.

If it were up to me I would remove weapon ults, tone wardens down, and cut about half the soft cc’s out of the game and i think you would be on the right path.

• BroanBeast1215
    BroanBeast1215
    ✭✭✭
    Killset wrote: »
    A lot of the arguments presented in this thread that’s implying sorcs are “bad” aren’t even exclusive to sorcs. Such as sorcs not being able to run through competent players, that goes for any class. In fact, most duels/1v1s against competent players turn into a stalemate unless someone makes a mistake and it doesn’t matter what class you’re playing. Predictable rotation? What class honestly doesn’t have a predictable rotation and one that can be countered. That's not valid arguments.

You can't even use the buff chart because it's misleading and skewing people from actual flaws. Looking at that chart you'd think a class like templar was in the same league as a warden pertaining to buffs. Not to mention some skills aren't convenient in actual pvp to realistically consider slotting, another reason why the chart is misleading.

There was a time when a few classes could make a legit claim about being bad such as old stam sorc, possibly old stamplar, current stam dk could possibly have an argument since they bring nothing but damage to a group.

I am really starting to question the skill level of the sorcs that continuously flock to every sorc thread to try to convince everyone their class is horrible. I’m not sure if this is just clever propaganda, a platform issue, or a skill issue. I know pc has add ons that tell you when to do everything and that can’t help pc sorcs. Maybe now that it is getting fixed things will change.

All I can say is that on Xbox NA there are still plenty of monster sorcs that do very well. You only have to pop into wayrest duels to see them ripping people up. Same goes with BGs and open world. I honestly believe the good and great sorcs are more than just fine and the ones who were crutching on the class are now struggling.

I see people call for buffs and nerfs and I cringe. I see people complaining about a class and I wonder what game they are playing. MagDK (PvP) is a good example. I read posts complaining that MagDK needs buffs, needs an execute, needs this, needs that, and I can honestly tell you my MagDK does not need buffs. The class does well in BGs and small group play and is a powerhouse in duels. When I read that they were making Power Lash dodgeable I thought, about time.

If it were up to me I would remove weapon ults, tone wardens down, and cut about half the soft cc’s out of the game and i think you would be on the right path.

Miats was disabled, as such they cant use that as an excuse to why they aren't doing well.
  • Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An honest, no troll Nerf Sorc thread?

ohzrd5t.jpg
    EP Sorc: Aydinn
    AD Stamplar: Verdant`Knight
    DC Stamblade: Apple`Punch
    EP Stam Sorc: Kós
    AD DragonKnight: Transmigrant
    EP NIghtblade: Aydinn
  • Killset
    Killset
    ✭✭✭✭

Kova wrote: »

ohzrd5t.jpg

Seems like the year where bad sorcs are getting exposed.

Edited by Killset on February 20, 2018 11:01AM
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

ohzrd5t.jpg

I think you might have got this backwards. The people complaining about Sorcs in DB patch are only exposing themselves as bad and no one else.
    EU | PC | AD
  • Killset
    Killset
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maulkin wrote: »

ohzrd5t.jpg

I think you might have got this backwards. The people complaining about Sorcs in DB patch are only exposing themselves as bad and no one else.

Maybe. But the class is strong and has a lot going for it. With the right build and in the right hands it’s deadly. Just like everything else.

• Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

ohzrd5t.jpg

Maybe. But the class is strong and has a lot going for it. With the right build and in the right hands it’s deadly. Just like everything else.

I don't disagree. I have said many times before that the class is absolutely fine, although it's crutching a bit on Master's staves at the moment to replace the loss of CC from frags. I don't understand Sorcs who complain too much either.

But form fine to "OP please nerf", there's a massive difference and Sorcs are quite far from the latter atm. And this a complain/nerf request thread.
    EU | PC | AD
  • Killset
    Killset
    ✭✭✭✭

ohzrd5t.jpg

I don't disagree. I have said many times before that the class is absolutely fine, although it's crutching a bit on Master's staves at the moment to replace the loss of CC from frags. I don't understand Sorcs who complain too much either.

But form fine to "OP please nerf", there's a massive difference and Sorcs are quite far from the latter atm. And this a complain/nerf request thread.

I agree

• nukynukerton
    nukynukerton
    Soul Shriven
    The young know not the wisdom of the old, nor the source of the courage possessed by the strong.

I don't understand why more posts were made to this thread after this...
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You want to know why sorc s complain too much? You have already said it. Let me tell you what exactly it means.

The entire mag sorc class depends on a weapon. On top of that the entire destro skill line is utter garbage without the masters staff.
    Edited by PhoenixGrey on February 21, 2018 7:49PM
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ohzrd5t.jpg

I agree
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »

%100 agree with everything here. I couldn't have explained it better.

The buff chart is just thrown in there so the below average forum sorcerer can downplay about his class.

What’s misleading about the fact that Sorcs have no native access to major or minor defile and to major or minor breach as two of the most powerful debuffs in PvP? Basically all Sorcs get for PvP is the major and minor Armour buffs, with the minor ones only available for the price of 2 bar slots, major brutality and major sorcery, and minor intellect. That’s it. No debuffs at all. Elemental Drain isn’t a class skill either, if you want major fracture and major breach you have to run another destro line skill which can be hard to fit in a class starved for bar slots.

Of course, NBs or Wardens can’t use the plethora of buffs and debuffs either if you want a functional build. But the difference is that you have a choice there. You can build around a defile for example, if you choose too. On Sorc? Not so much. Yeah, you can use a defile glyph and the befouled CP (if you even play CP PvP). That’s a different thing though.

At this point, like @Maulkin has said, I don’t even want buffs because a lot of people would lose their mind over it. I want change. We can turn this into a win-win for everyone if we turn the most hated skills (fury, implosion, shieldstacking) into something solid and fun to play (pre-execute timer is removed, implosion turned into a good sustain passive, and shieldstacking gets replaced with a solid burst heal). We also get a class spammable (low damage low cost) to finally move away from staves.

We get all of you who see endless fury dominate your death recaps think Sorcs are “fine”. They aren’t. They are about the most stale class you can play at the moment.

And if you think that’s a matter of personal skill, I don’t want to get started with balance discussions for other classes. The suggestions here have been reasonable, unlike the buffs through the roof suggested in other class threads (ranged soul harvest for example).

Below average forum Sorcs. Aye.

and why do you need defile on the most mobile and one of the most bursty classes in the game?
    both mDks and stamDks still use duroks despite the fact they have it on their standart. Do you know why? because standart is bad, so its meaningless.

Do you know how many of those buffs/debuffs are meaningless for a Dk?

Major defile on standart ABSOLUTELY MEANINGLESS, since the ult is meme tier.
    Major expedition/empower on chains ABSOLUTELY MEANINGLESS , as the pull morph ruins CC opportunity and the other one is better used by something else most of the time.(and it has shorter range than other gapclosers, which makes it useless for stam)
    Major fortitude on dragon blood, the passive you literally get from a potion.(and major endurance is the same crap really.)
    Minor resolve on stone giant (nobody uses stone giant over petrify anymore)
    major mending (but only 3 seconds) for 4050 magicka. Its so expensive that you can just cast dragon blood twice instead.

So the point I'm reminding you is not that mDK is weak in PvP, quite the opposite, they do well despite not having access to all the things I listed above.

Sorcs have theBEST PASSIVES in the entire game. Only nightblades get close to them when it comes to that.

Listing debuffs and buffs a class has and then saying ''X class is weak because it doesn't have the stuff Y class has.'', is the most *** way you can approach balance in ESO, and if you're doing exactly that, you are a below average forum sorc.

On the original post, I still want sorcs to get their C.frags back, Its a skill that has counterplay, but I don't want to get back to the days of ''sorc vs nb, everyone else get out'' meta. Which is what you guys want, so you downplay about it.

Right now each class feels somewhat balanced to me , with the exception of nightblades having wayy too much free cheese in PvP.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on February 22, 2018 11:37AM
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok. Let’s have a look on these best passives in the game.

Rebate - Restore 1452 Magicka if a pet is killed. Very situational and as the base cost of a pet summon is 3495, doesn’t even refund a significant amount of the cost.

Power Stone - Reduce Ultimate cost by 15%. Very strong.

Daedric Protection - Increases health and stam recovery with a Daedric Summoning ability slotted. Nice, but not very powerful (stamSorcs seldom have one of these slotted, and magSorcs mostly run base stamina Regen).

Expert Summoner - increase health by 8% with an active pet. Again, situational, it’s nice on pet builds.

Unholy Knowledge - reduces Magicka and stamina costs of all abilities by 5%. Very good passive considering Alteration gives 6% and is a 5 pc set.

Blood magic - Hitting an enemy with a Dark Magic ability heals for 8% max health. The heal is negligible. Even with 24k health it’s a 1.920 heal before Battle Spirit. It’s not really noticeable.

Persistence - increase the duration of Dark Magic abilities by 20%. Most notably it’s an extra 2 seconds on negate and an extra 6 on mines. Not really awesome.

Exploitation - grants minor prophecy upon activating a dark magic ability. Good for group play as it’s one of the few sources of minor prophecy. However in PvP the worth of extra Spell Crit is not great.

Capacitor - Increase mag recovery by 10%. Good passive.

Energized - increase physical and shock damage by 5%. Good passive.

Implosion - 6% chance when dealing shock or physical damage to disintegrate an opponent while he is under 15% HP, dealing 4372 shock/physical damage. The most hated passive in the game I guess. A random proc execute. It‘s bad design and should be changed to something else that helps the Sorc kit.

Expert Mage - increase weapon and spell damage by 2% for each Sorcerer ability slotted. While that may sound great Sorcs are so tight on bar space (even if you consider overload) that you don’t get that much out of it.

So we have 5 really good passives. Out of 12.

Master Assassin - Increase your weapon and spell damage by 10% while you are sneaking or invisible. Stuns from sneak have a 100% duration increase.

Executioner - restore 1876 Mag or Stam if an enemy dies within 2 seconds of being damaged by an Assassination ability.

Pressure Points - increase weapon and spell crit by 438 for each Assassination ability slotted

Hemorrhage - Increase critical damage done by 10%, dealing critical damage grants you and your group minor savagery.

Refreshing Shadows - increase all recovery by 15%.

Shadow Barrier - casting a shadow ability grants Major Resolve and Major Ward for 6 seconds, duration increased by 25% for every piece of Heavy Armor.

Dark Vigor - Increase Max health by 3% for each shadow ability slotted

Dark Veil - Increase duration of shadow abilities by 15%

Catalyst - gain 20 ultimate after drinking a potion.

Magicka Flood - gain 8% Max Magicka while a siphoning ability is slotted

Soul Siphoner - Increase healing done by 3% for each siphoning ability slotted

Transfer - casting a siphoning ability generates 2 ultimate. 4 second cooldown.

I count at least 9 good ones. Out of 12. But yeah. Nerf Sorcs.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it’s funny how this thread died when actual counter arguments to facts are needed...
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it’s funny how this thread died when actual counter arguments to facts are needed...

More like... you shine a bright light on the OP little murderblades posting here and they scatter like roaches. Poof! Cloaked!
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...I count at least 9 good ones. Out of 12. But yeah. Nerf Sorcs.

~ 5:15 at timeline of video "ShortStream Sunday (Please lord give me the Calurrion 2h sword) · yesterday"
    both players are equal in skill, manablade Blobsky vs sorc Zenith V here
    Edited by Anethum on February 26, 2018 9:08PM
    @Anethum from .ua
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    diplomatt wrote: »
    ...I count at least 9 good ones. Out of 12. But yeah. Nerf Sorcs.

~ 5:15 at timeline of video "ShortStream Sunday (Please lord give me the Calurrion 2h sword) · yesterday"
    both players are equal in skill, manablade Blobsky vs sorc Zenith V here

What's your point?
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As for mag classes

Would you want to pick a sorc or NB?
    What about sorc or Templar?
    Sorc or Warden?
    Sorc or DK

The only that's not an easy choice over sorc is a dk, and even then a good DK can be far better than a sorc

DK/Sorc If 1v1 MagDK. If group/solo magsorc.

Temp/Sorc If 1v1/x magsorc. If group templar.
    Edited by ak_pvp on February 27, 2018 10:09AM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.