The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

sorcs

• Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    Stop pretending your class is weak, it's unkillable in groups and has been OP in duels forever. Don't need any PvP buffs and even PvE is not needed, as you make the best tanks.

Where do you see me pretending its weak? Its not weak, just on the bottom of the pile atm(there's a lot more to pvp than duels).
    It simply irritates the heck out of me when people defend their sht with false claims.

Or not even that. But the artifically constructed reasoning. "I deserve X because i dont have Y". Like it is anywhere written that those two have anything to do with eachother. Execute and debuffs? Why not claim you deserve execute because you dont have cloak? Or direct heal? That makes about as much sense.

Edited by Sharee on February 12, 2018 9:02PM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So like, it's a fight about how's the worst class? We'll just call it a tie then.

Either way Sorcs are darn low on the totem pole.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Killset
    Killset
    ✭✭✭✭
    Think the people saying sorcs are in a bad spot need to l2p more than they’re saying the OP needs to.

You mean, the sorc elite? The sorc vets who been playing sorc every patch? The competitive duelists?
    THOSE guys?

To be fair I’ve seen the same people for years qq about sorcs being bad so yeah those guys. If you listen to people on here right now you’d think every magic class is in a bad spot besides magwarden and magblade. Middle ground can be rare; a class is either bad or OP. Sorcs are far from bad though.

Still could be considered top 3 mag classes, still brings something to group play and still up there for 1vx out of all the mag classes. Just because the class has taken hits doesn’t make them bad cause if we’re applying that logic magdk and Templar must be unplayable. Albeit there isn’t a bad class right now, just one class with a few over performing skills. Too often people on the forums use words too loosely.

Well said.. Some of the best players I’ve seen on Xbox consider MagNB number 1 and Sorc and MagDK tied for the two spot in duels. I know I’ve dueled some nasty sorcs recently. I think PC is just in a different world with add ons that tell you when to do everything. Maybe that is gimping sorcs (on pc) more than other classes.

I know people will say that you can’t base this game on 1v1 but Sorc is strong in BGs with mobility and a ridiculous execute and in open world because of range, mobility, and shields.

I see people complain that Sorc doesn’t have a spamable as if that were a weakness. Sorcs have what most classes don’t. The ability to stack a lot of damage inside of 1 or 2 global cool downs. And that is what’s deadly in this game. I’m not saying to buff or nerf sorcs. I’m indifferent. Just trying to keep things honest.

• Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Sharee wrote: »
    technohic wrote: »
    There are. But none of the other executes have a four second time fuse on them. Some will say well, how is that balanced?

Well, that’s because it’s the ONLY DEBUFF Sorcs get from our class tree. We don’t get defile or any of the cool ones, unless we wear a set or use a weapon line.

You have the most powerful debuff from your class tree - a silence.

And if ultimates don't count: Well my mDK does not have a defile either, where's my execute?

I mean this: @Sharee

eso_1.png

Yes it’s missing major exp on Sorc.

As you can see from the list, your DK gets major defile, major fracture, and minor maim.

Sorc gets mage’s fury, and silence on an ultimate. But we have no access to any other debuffs in our skill tree.

PS: Sorc OP. Look at that huge ridiculous list of class buffs. Nerf now pls!

Why does your pretty list say DK got major defile (meaning you count ultimates) but not sorc silence (meaning you don't count ultimates). Double standards much?
    Also, my mDK sure sees a lot of use for that major fracture. Tell you what. You can have ALL my debuffs in exchange for silence and an execute. Sounds like a good deal?

Yeah, i don't think so either. Poor sorcs. No debuffs. Cry me a river.

Probably because negate is not considered a buff by ZOS. This is their standard minor and major buffs.

Yea that's what i'm getting at. Sorcs only don't have debuffs if the definition of what a "debuff" is suits the claim. I mean, silence may not have a minor or major variants, but it sure is one a hell of a debuff.

When I can put a ‘silence’ debuff on you that you can’t just roll dodge out of the small AOE bubble in one second, then we call it a debuff. Right now it’s a small area of effect bubble. Don’t walk into it!

*points in the general direction of a dragonknight's standard.

They don’t call ‘spammable root’ a debuff either, but that hasn’t stopped a single MagDK from keeping ridiculous uptime on that. They also don’t call an undodgable yanking someone back to them with chains a debuff either.

Let’s keep this in perspective shall we?

Being caught using double standards twice? No problem. Just change topic.

Why. Are you so mad at Sorcs?

Fact is you have more major/minor buffs and debuffs at your disposal. And you have utility skills that we don’t.

That also wasn’t my picture, and I clearly mentioned our execute as a targeted debuff, because of the four second timer on it.

What. Do you want? Or is this some thing where you like to argue pointless minutia?

"We deserve an execute that basically removes 20% of enemy health (since at 20% he just dies) because we dont have any debuffs in our class tree". That statement was incorrect. You have silence in your class tree, and silence is a debuff. Thus, my reply. What i want is you recognizing that fact, instead of writhing with lame excuses like "you can just roll out of it, so it does not count as a debuff!"(after listing an effin standard for debuff)

Negate is not one of the standard buff/debuff classes from ZOS. It’s a unique ability. Like fossilize, talons, scales, and leap.

Our execute is technically a debuff, but it’s still not in any of the major/minor classes. It’s an ability.

I’m sorry you don’t get an execute, and I’m not saying you shouldn’t have one. But that’s not a reason to keep vomiting all over in a nerf Sorc thread. You aren’t here asking to remove nightblade or Templar executes. Just ours. So GFY...

And Sharee is like Dodge, Dodge, Dodge... Pretend to not see. All I see from you Sharee are asumptions, theories, semantics and nothing more. Yes maybe someone wasn't right saying that "sorcs have no debufs". But is it really matters? In the end sorcs have been brought to negate slaves, that are needed to throw an ultimate or runaway to set a camp. They are even not the best at runing away anymore and nothing you say will change it because reality is what it is. Deal with it.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stop pretending your class is weak, it's unkillable in groups and has been OP in duels forever. Don't need any PvP buffs and even PvE is not needed, as you make the best tanks.

Where do you see me pretending its weak? Its not weak, just on the bottom of the pile atm(there's a lot more to pvp than duels).
    It simply irritates the heck out of me when people defend their sht with false claims.

Or not even that. But the artifically constructed reasoning. "I deserve X because i dont have Y". Like it is anywhere written that those two have anything to do with eachother. Execute and debuffs? Why not claim you deserve execute because you dont have cloak? Or direct heal? That makes about as much sense.

MagDKs are excellent in groups and duels. Only solo OW sucks. That is far from bottom tier.

Sorcs have an execute, but no spammable. It's the reverse for DKs. That is fair.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Minalan

It must also be noted that Major Berserk is not a buff to the Sorc actually. The buff is provided by the Atronarch synergy - but not to the Sorc, but to the one player using the synergy. So it's actually not benefitting the casting Sorc at all.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    @Minalan

It must also be noted that Major Berserk is not a buff to the Sorc actually. The buff is provided by the Atronarch synergy - but not to the Sorc, but to the one player using the synergy. So it's actually not benefitting the casting Sorc at all.

Debatable, to be fair, as the Atro gains Berserk as well.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So like, it's a fight about how's the worst class? We'll just call it a tie then.

Either way Sorcs are darn low on the totem pole.

It’s basically people that have one main class as their sacred cow. regardless of if they play other classes or not; if some class has something their beloved class does not; the other class is OP.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

MagDKs are excellent in groups and duels. Only solo OW sucks. That is far from bottom tier.

Sorcs have an execute, but no spammable. It's the reverse for DKs. That is fair.

You don't need a spammable when
    Sorcs have what most classes don’t. The ability to stack a lot of damage inside of 1 or 2 global cool downs. And that is what’s deadly in this game.

The real killer is called delayed damage. Not spammable. Spammable is a waste of resources, because it can be matched CD-for-CD with spammable healing or shielding, achieving nothing. What you want is landing as many attacks as possible in the same instant, and sorc with two delayed damage abilities can do that better than anyone else.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    There are. But none of the other executes have a four second time fuse on them. Some will say well, how is that balanced?

Well, that’s because it’s the ONLY DEBUFF Sorcs get from our class tree. We don’t get defile or any of the cool ones, unless we wear a set or use a weapon line.

You have the most powerful debuff from your class tree - a silence.

And if ultimates don't count: Well my mDK does not have a defile either, where's my execute?

I mean this: @Sharee

eso_1.png

Yes it’s missing major exp on Sorc.

As you can see from the list, your DK gets major defile, major fracture, and minor maim.

Sorc gets mage’s fury, and silence on an ultimate. But we have no access to any other debuffs in our skill tree.

PS: Sorc OP. Look at that huge ridiculous list of class buffs. Nerf now pls!

Why does your pretty list say DK got major defile (meaning you count ultimates) but not sorc silence (meaning you don't count ultimates). Double standards much?
    Also, my mDK sure sees a lot of use for that major fracture. Tell you what. You can have ALL my debuffs in exchange for silence and an execute. Sounds like a good deal?

Yeah, i don't think so either. Poor sorcs. No debuffs. Cry me a river.

Probably because negate is not considered a buff by ZOS. This is their standard minor and major buffs.

Yea that's what i'm getting at. Sorcs only don't have debuffs if the definition of what a "debuff" is suits the claim. I mean, silence may not have a minor or major variants, but it sure is one a hell of a debuff.

When I can put a ‘silence’ debuff on you that you can’t just roll dodge out of the small AOE bubble in one second, then we call it a debuff. Right now it’s a small area of effect bubble. Don’t walk into it!

*points in the general direction of a dragonknight's standard.

Take Shifting.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Sorcs have what most classes don’t. The ability to stack a lot of damage inside of 1 or 2 global cool downs. And that is what’s deadly in this game.

The real killer is called delayed damage. Not spammable. Spammable is a waste of resources, because it can be matched CD-for-CD with spammable healing or shielding, achieving nothing. What you want is landing as many attacks as possible in the same instant, and sorc with two delayed damage abilities can do that better than anyone else.

No, it's a combination of burst and pressure. No good player dies to the first Cursefragfury combo.
    Sorcs have easier burst than DK for sure, but the latter also have means like Inhale, Flames of Oblivion, Power Lash and LEAP.
    MagDKs, on the other hand, have A. LOT. of pressure sorcs simply don't. All the DoTs and continuous stam drain to Talons and Fossilize is really nasty. Sorcs? Every six seconds comes a burst, that's it. You can do whatever inbetween.
  • Killset
    Killset
    ✭✭✭✭

No, it's a combination of burst and pressure. No good player dies to the first Cursefragfury combo.
    Sorcs have easier burst than DK for sure, but the latter also have means like Inhale, Flames of Oblivion, Power Lash and LEAP.
    MagDKs, on the other hand, have A. LOT. of pressure sorcs simply don't. All the DoTs and continuous stam drain to Talons and Fossilize is really nasty. Sorcs? Every six seconds comes a burst, that's it. You can do whatever inbetween.

Where do you get 6 seconds?.. Curse is every 3.5. Then you have frag procs, Endless Fury, destro light and heavies/clench (if destro resto), ultis. Granted you probably won’t kill anyone till ulti is up but it’s like that for everyone these days lol. And don’t forget the curse, meteor, rune, frag, endless fury fun! Heck curse, endless fury, DB, and frag is enough to pop most builds. Good sorcs don’t wear you down, they just keep doing the same thing over and over till everything lines up and you get hit with 20-30k damage in 1-2 seconds. And yes mag DK is stupid strong too. Just my humble opinion.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Killset wrote: »

Where do you get 6 seconds?.. Curse is every 3.5. Then you have frag procs, Endless Fury, destro light and heavies/clench (if destro resto), ultis. Granted you probably won’t kill anyone till ulti is up but it’s like that for everyone these days lol. And don’t forget the curse, meteor, rune, frag, endless fury fun! Heck curse, endless fury, DB, and frag is enough to pop most builds. Good sorcs don’t wear you down, they just keep doing the same thing over and over till everything lines up and you get hit with 20-30k damage in 1-2 seconds. And yes mag DK is stupid strong too. Just my humble opinion.

Curse blows off after four seconds, so you spend them preparing the burst (Fury, etc.). After the burst, your shields start dropping, so you gotta spend two seconds to get them up again. You can maybe stretch the burst sequence to five seconds, but that'll mean your shields will be down afterwards. Risky.

Compare that to a ten second DoT that simply ticks and ticks and ticks, even when you're defending. THAT is sustained pressure. Sorcs always sacrifice a complete third of their rotation to defense. A sorc forced to perma-shieldstack, you know, the evil, evil sorcs potatoes complain about, have almost no offensive pressure at all.
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    My IQ dropped by 30 points just from reading the last 10 posts in this thread

So you IQ is minus 10 now? :):):)
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am glancing over this thread and just shaking my head. I cannot believe in Feb 2018, we are still arguing that sorcs are OP. The countless hours I spend in Cyrodill between Shor and Vivec...I see maybe a dozen magicka sorcs. Not only do we all run one of maybe three viable build combinations, but we are in such a minority now it can only speak volumes with out difficult and not fun the class has become.

I feel bad, but I don't even bother in the Legends tournaments because I know the odds are already stacked against me. The only joy in PvP is finding inexperienced players to rack up kills, or run around in a small group. If you are still struggling against magicka sorcs, you have bigger issues to worry about.
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    If you are complaining about sorcs in 2018, you're a terrible player. No two ways about it.

• IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's nerf everything to the ground to the point that we all lose interest.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Orange_fire_dragon
    Orange_fire_dragon
    ✭✭✭
    I am glancing over this thread and just shaking my head. I cannot believe in Feb 2018, we are still arguing that sorcs are OP. The countless hours I spend in Cyrodill between Shor and Vivec...I see maybe a dozen magicka sorcs. Not only do we all run one of maybe three viable build combinations, but we are in such a minority now it can only speak volumes with out difficult and not fun the class has become.

I feel bad, but I don't even bother in the Legends tournaments because I know the odds are already stacked against me. The only joy in PvP is finding inexperienced players to rack up kills, or run around in a small group. If you are still struggling against magicka sorcs, you have bigger issues to worry about.

I struggle less vs magdk as vampire than mag sorcs and it isn't as much struggling, it just feels cheap and not fun to play vs sorc. If I die to any other class, I can tell exact moment where I screwed up and what I could have done better but with sorc nope, just nothing to say about it and yes it is really frustrating to me. People keep saying sorcs are so bad, why do I keep seeing very dominant sorcs in Vivec all the time?
  • Pijng
    Pijng
    ✭✭✭
    Piraja27 wrote: »

I struggle less vs magdk as vampire than mag sorcs and it isn't as much struggling, it just feels cheap and not fun to play vs sorc. If I die to any other class, I can tell exact moment where I screwed up and what I could have done better but with sorc nope, just nothing to say about it and yes it is really frustrating to me. People keep saying sorcs are so bad, why do I keep seeing very dominant sorcs in Vivec all the time?

So you really want to say that you can tell the reason why you died to all classes, but you can't say why this happened against a magsorc? How's that?
    I mean, it's very obvious to see why you died. I can explain every my death so...I just can't understand what you're saying.
    Edited by Pijng on February 13, 2018 9:34AM
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

First of all, you're lying when you say you're not struggling with MagDKs, 1v1, as vampire 4. Note I realize you didn't say that per se, this is the scenario that is well-known and dreaded.

Then I think your timing is sloppy.
    You deal with sorcs two ways, and both require some precise timing.

When you start glowing purple (Curse), you count to three and have your defense ready. That is block, dodge, shield or Cloak (use it after the Curse, before Frag impacts). Or simply have healed up if you're a meatbag with 40k HP, or LoS around a tree or behind the sorc if you'rd mobile. Or purge the Curse, or whatever. Just do SOMETHING.

When the sorc claps the hands and glows purple (Ward), count to five. This might be four or six, depending on the sorc's shielding behaviour and your CC burst combo. If you time it right, you'll have the sorc stunned when the shields expire, and he'll eat your burst combo while breaking free - in light armor, with 20k HP and no HoT.

People have been complaining about sorcs because they require a different approach. It's easy once you learned the mechanics, you'll see. Kinda like Maelstrom or HoF.
  • Orange_fire_dragon
    Orange_fire_dragon
    ✭✭✭
    Pijng wrote: »

So you really want to say that you can tell the reason why you died to all classes, but you can't say why this happened against a magsorc? How's that?
    I mean, it's very obvious to see why you died. I can explain every my death so...I just can't understand what you're saying.

That is the point, with sorcs it doesn't feel fun playing against them because I cannot really even tell what I did wrong except die to long distance exe.
  • Orange_fire_dragon
    Orange_fire_dragon
    ✭✭✭

First of all, you're lying when you say you're not struggling with MagDKs, 1v1, as vampire 4. Note I realize you didn't say that per se, this is the scenario that is well-known and dreaded.

When you start glowing purple (Curse), you count to three and have your defense ready. That is block, dodge, shield or Cloak (use it after the Curse, before Frag impacts). Or simply have healed up if you're a meatbag with 40k HP, or LoS around a tree or behind the sorc if you'rd mobile. Or purge the Curse, or whatever. Just do SOMETHING.

When the sorc claps the hands and glows purple (Ward), count to five. This might be four or six, depending on the sorc's shielding behaviour and your CC burst combo. If you time it right, you'll have the sorc stunned when the shields expire, and he'll eat your burst combo while breaking free - in light armor, with 20k HP and no HoT.

People have been complaining about sorcs because they require a different approach. It's easy once you learned the mechanics, you'll see. Kinda like Maelstrom or HoF.

No, I am not lying about fighting magdk as vampire. With magdk you can at least take little bit more space around you and breathing room but sorc has surge that stuns and has incredibly big hit box.

and I've tried so many of these tips you just said, time combo right just as their shield drops but it always ends up being that they keep around 2k hp after and then back to damage shield covering entire health bar and nope no kill, I rarely see sorcs with just 20k btw, maybe without cp.
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is the point, with sorcs it doesn't feel fun playing against them because I cannot really even tell what I did wrong except die to long distance exe.

So sorc spam you an execute from range and you die ?

That's so funny.

Sorc have the most telegraphed burst, you exactly know what' will happen : curse + frag + fury into a stun, that's always the same. Just look at curse timer and you won.

If you can't explain why you died, then go L2P.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sergykid wrote: »
    absorb shield amount higher than dps is already op, why they had to be able to teleport too. Like we choose between forward momentum and rally, so should they choose between high absorb or mobility.
    So you have to choose between two skills to do two things, unlike Sorc that has to choose between two skills to do two things?
    Cries wrote: »
    Bad idea posting this on the forums since 90% of the people here are sorcs. Nonetheless L2P.
    And the other 40% are statisticians.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me fighting sorcs:

I either die or live long enough to see them streak away out of my reach xD
  • Orange_fire_dragon
    Orange_fire_dragon
    ✭✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »

So sorc spam you an execute from range and you die ?

That's so funny.

Sorc have the most telegraphed burst, you exactly know what' will happen : curse + frag + fury into a stun, that's always the same. Just look at curse timer and you won.

If you can't explain why you died, then go L2P.

If you say so. :#
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Again, sorcs do have access to minor vulnerability through concussion, which is IMHO one o the best minor debuffs in the game, without having to slot a shock staff/glyph. Yes, it depends on RGN and yes, it should be way more reliable.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    Again, sorcs do have access to minor vulnerability through concussion, which is IMHO one o the best minor debuffs in the game, without having to slot a shock staff/glyph. Yes, it depends on RGN and yes, it should be way more reliable.

They aren’t counting elemental status effects, just direct skill minor/major buffs. A one in ten chance of applying that is always nice, but it’s not as good as “press button - get debuff”.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

They aren’t counting elemental status effects, just direct skill minor/major buffs. A one in ten chance of applying that is always nice, but it’s not as good as “press button - get debuff”.

That's why I say it should be more reliable. I don't like RGN tied to class mechanics (except in the case of implosion, but that's another discussion), so I'll be happy seeing minor vul as a feature on sorcs, mayybe as a passive or associated to a crap skill
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, I am not lying about fighting magdk as vampire. With magdk you can at least take little bit more space around you and breathing room but sorc has surge that stuns and has incredibly big hit box.

and I've tried so many of these tips you just said, time combo right just as their shield drops but it always ends up being that they keep around 2k hp after and then back to damage shield covering entire health bar and nope no kill, I rarely see sorcs with just 20k btw, maybe without cp.

Surge with a big hit box?

Sorc has no AoE stun, in fact it has the least amount of AoEs in game (I think, at least viable PvP ones)

Either you're thinking of warden or just a bit tongue tied.

Anyway, that last bit of health: do you have an execute? If so, just spam that till they die, because they can't get outta execute range, execute spam usually works.

If not have you tried Oblivion Damage Glyphs? They work semi well (told you guys 50% nerf was too much...) at executing shield users.

If you're warden, Betty for GG, Templar purge for GG, DK should be able to face tank it but probably won't catch the sorc, NB either Stam burst when they're not ready, mNB is just a beast.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds