The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

PTS Patch Notes v3.3.1

• code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the destro ult nerf is unwarranted

There's never been nerfs more warranted than ones applied to Destro Ult lol.

Only one of the morphs needed adjustment, not both.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Getern
    Getern
    ✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

Only one of the morphs needed adjustment, not both.

This is how Zenimax operates. Always.
  • Reloader84
    Reloader84
    ✭✭✭
    For the love of god ban Miat's add-on ...

And on a side note lower troll king health regeneration in Cyrodiil or across the board its kinda OP since it isn't affected by the 50% heal debuff.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Closed the “hole” under the stairs at Aleswell. :trollface:
    Well... that took like 1 year but still - better late than never right..?
    More of that please.. more PvP fixes :D

Guess i mossed this hole was it a bug or an exploit ?
  • Truthsnark
    Truthsnark
    ✭✭✭✭
    oqnwnsft781u.jpg0507/uploads/editor/od/khd897t7gpyk.png[/img]
    Furnishings
    • The Imperial Fountain of the Bay can now be activated, and will have small streams of water pouring from its spouts while active.

Yes, finally! I won’t regret purchasing that fountain anymore!

@Delphinia JUSTICE!
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    oqnwnsft781u.jpg
    Outfit Styles
    • Removed the Prisoner's Rags Outfit Styles from the completion rewards for "Soul Shriven in Coldharbour". They will continue to be awarded through the Level Up Advisor rewards at Level 40.
      • Note: The previous patch notes noted the reward for Level 40 was the Soul Shriven Motif. This was an error in the patch notes, and should have listed the Prisoner’s Rags instead.

Although we are still getting the outfit style regardless. This change isn’t game breaking at all but it just makes no sense for your character to get it 40 levels after you already escaped the prison, rather than when you just got out of prison. It’s like I got the outfit style from being a prisoner, so why 40 levels after I’ve already got over my imprisonment have I just learned the style?

Anyway just an Opinion. Not a rant
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • Reloader84
    Reloader84
    ✭✭✭
    Gravord wrote: »
    Gnozo wrote: »
    I would eat my pants if someday in the patch notes i would read this:

"Introducing some major Fixes and Improvement to Cyrodiil reducing the Latency Issues in prime time significantly while also increasing the Player Limit to 350 per Alliance."

Man this would be a mark in ESO history. Everybody would cry for happyness and soooo many players would come back and bring new players.

@Zeni: Don´t let me dream, make it happen :)

Its really sad how Cyro performance has fallen. On launch it was 600 players per alliance, torchbugs and other animals were still alive and it worked like that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64bBvOKxnVE

Now, barely 100 players per side, most animals killed off and its still insane lagfest ;/

Make Cyrodill great again!

If they fixed latency issues this game would probably be the #1 game, So uhhh agreed Zenimax needs to get the latency issues under control games been out far too long to still have these issues.
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Fixed an issue where changing the dye applied through the outfitting system had a cost associated with it.

This seems to be missing from the notes.
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gdts5xmj5djt.jpg

6xppc4pwn0b8.png
    Weapon
    • Destruction Staff
      • Elemental Storm: Reduced the radius of this ability and its morphs to 8 meters from 10 meters.

I know this is about eye of the storm groups and that it is really about 6 months late. Lowering the AOE caps in morrowind and making fire ring ranged already greatly curtailed the eye groups. I should also note that many in those groups already switched back to bat swarm with the eye damage nerf a few patches ago. Lastly, it has not escaped my attention that many who still use the eye zerg strategy are, shall we say, a little synthetically tanky, high in damage output, and hard to report to ZOS because, you know, there names have lots of characters in them that aren't on your keyboard (wonder why they do that ;) ). Without the AOE caps this strategy is just not that effective anymore. I expect the primary effects of this change will be just to nerf PVE magica AOE and send mNB's and mTemps looking for any remotely useful ultimate.

I should also note that, given that I like playing my mNB the most this change mostly annoys me because my class ultimates are all garbage. If I was a DK I would not care because I would still have 3 useful ultimates. As a mNB I may find myself just running meteor both bars because storm is so bloody expensive and this is a reduction in area of almost half. Or, maybe I just have to be a vampire because, again, I lack access to quality ultimates. My answer to this, BTW, is to make soul harvest ranged for PVE because mNB's are ranged and this would be a useful ulti to proc the HOF magica DD set with as well as a solid ulti for sustained dps in PVE. I would also decrease the cost and increase the damage of veil for use in trash pulls as a lightweight AOE DOT and good group utility damage mitigation skill. As for soul tether, you could give it back it's damage for PVP. Bomb blades with VD are really not a thing anymore with your massive nerf to this ulti as well as sap essence (which is no longer on my bar in either PVP or PVE even though there is a slot that I could use for it in both.)

Not only is the Elemental storm change unnecessary. It is a real *** move to classes like NB and Templar, whose class ulti's you have gutted to the point that nobody uses them.

Its really sad how Cyro performance has fallen. On launch it was 600 players per alliance, torchbugs and other animals were still alive and it worked like that:

Now, barely 100 players per side, most animals killed off and its still insane lagfest ;/

Shh, your not supposed to know that Cyro used to hold 600 per side and now only has 100. It's a secret.

Also, I feel like the lag has been greatly reduced. I don't know that it is any better than at launch but it is certainly better than when a certain guild was commonly running DDOS attacks. During those year(s) I would log in, often encounter a slideshow when there wasn't even any combat around, and log out. It may be just that that guild quit or maybe they have actually improved something. The lag is usually not that bad for me. I can't help but notice how small the fights typically are though. 100 per side is not many and even with a full campaign there is almost never a 30+ on 30+ situation.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    f047ys3v3n wrote: »
    gdts5xmj5djt.jpg

6xppc4pwn0b8.png
    Weapon
    • Destruction Staff
      • Elemental Storm: Reduced the radius of this ability and its morphs to 8 meters from 10 meters.

I know this is about eye of the storm groups and that it is really about 6 months late. Lowering the AOE caps in morrowind and making fire ring ranged already greatly curtailed the eye groups. I should also note that many in those groups already switched back to bat swarm with the eye damage nerf a few patches ago. Lastly, it has not escaped my attention that many who still use the eye zerg strategy are, shall we say, a little synthetically tanky, high in damage output, and hard to report to ZOS because, you know, there names have lots of characters in them that aren't on your keyboard (wonder why they do that ;) ). Without the AOE caps this strategy is just not that effective anymore. I expect the primary effects of this change will be just to nerf PVE magica AOE and send mNB's and mTemps looking for any remotely useful ultimate.

I should also note that, given that I like playing my mNB the most this change mostly annoys me because my class ultimates are all garbage. If I was a DK I would not care because I would still have 3 useful ultimates. As a mNB I may find myself just running meteor both bars because storm is so bloody expensive and this is a reduction in area of almost half. Or, maybe I just have to be a vampire because, again, I lack access to quality ultimates. My answer to this, BTW, is to make soul harvest ranged for PVE because mNB's are ranged and this would be a useful ulti to proc the HOF magica DD set with as well as a solid ulti for sustained dps in PVE. I would also decrease the cost and increase the damage of veil for use in trash pulls as a lightweight AOE DOT and good group utility damage mitigation skill. As for soul tether, you could give it back it's damage for PVP. Bomb blades with VD are really not a thing anymore with your massive nerf to this ulti as well as sap essence (which is no longer on my bar in either PVP or PVE even though there is a slot that I could use for it in both.)

Not only is the Elemental storm change unnecessary. It is a real *** move to classes like NB and Templar, whose class ulti's you have gutted to the point that nobody uses them.

Shh, your not supposed to know that Cyro used to hold 600 per side and now only has 100. It's a secret.

Also, I feel like the lag has been greatly reduced. I don't know that it is any better than at launch but it is certainly better than when a certain guild was commonly running DDOS attacks. During those year(s) I would log in, often encounter a slideshow when there wasn't even any combat around, and log out. It may be just that that guild quit or maybe they have actually improved something. The lag is usually not that bad for me. I can't help but notice how small the fights typically are though. 100 per side is not many and even with a full campaign there is almost never a 30+ on 30+ situation.

They really caused havoc on the servers.

lol Had to do it.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hollery wrote: »
    soul harvest is dodgable... So now there is no interesting choice between Soul Harvest and Incap... Thanks. Now it's time to make birds dodgable
    LOL - this is an dodgable ULTIMATE While warden has undodgeable ranged spam-able :o
  • gronoxvx
    gronoxvx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ser Lobo wrote: »
    Due to the addition of the outfit system, more players will be searching and buying and selling motiffs. Please, either include a search bar available by default on guild traders (crucial on consoles where mods cannot compensate), AND/OR add a new drop down under motiff that allows us to search for individual motiff styles at the very least.

Should be a very simple quality of life change that would make the trader experience much easier for crafters and roleplayers alike.

^^^^^^^this.

Not only would it help players buying from guild traders, but also sellers as at the moment we need to search through one by one to see of we’re doubling up on items that others are selling or if we want to price check items.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I reported a year ago a bug regarding the block animation staying permanently on your character until you relog or change to another instance (From Cyrodiil to a delve/IC/pve land). I have made multiple follow ups since but I have never got any reply from a staff member who aknowledged this issue. Could we please take a look?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/324157/block-animation-bug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LtszZjtxHg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvB-yAXhNGs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uevdNygAMKw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTlO8vlsZMw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOw_vTwtM4s

Thank you.

Edited by frozywozy on January 15, 2018 9:29PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dedricus wrote: »
    Can we expect any news on a more detailed combat balance update?

Yes. We're planning to have Wrobel on our next ESO Live show, and (if all goes according to plan) would like to post the January Combat Update in tandem with that.

Wait, isn't the next ESO Live not until the beginning of Feb?

How long will that leave for players to test combat changes on the PTS then?
    NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And again no vSO fix...
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didgerion wrote: »
    I repeat myself! There should not be telvar thievery mechanics in the game when there is such an imbalanced combat system.

Don’t like PvP?

You can still purchase housing storage with writ vouchers or crowns ...

I like PvP,
    I don't like someone collecting 3k+ telvar stones from me just for clicking 2 skills on his gang build.
    While on the other hand if his gang attempt fails and he dies he loses 50ish tel-vars at most.

Thievery should be a risky business - it is rewording until caught but you should loose much more when being caught.
    Well the second part of thievery's consequences is missing in ESO!

Edited by Didgerion on January 15, 2018 10:17PM
  • TazESO
    TazESO
    ✭✭✭
    Gnozo wrote: »
    I would eat my pants if someday in the patch notes i would read this:

"Introducing some major Fixes and Improvement to Cyrodiil reducing the Latency Issues in prime time significantly while also increasing the Player Limit to 350 per Alliance."

Man this would be a mark in ESO history. Everybody would cry for happyness and soooo many players would come back and bring new players.

@Zeni: Don´t let me dream, make it happen :)

This. <smiles dreamily>
  • manwoodsal
    manwoodsal
    ✭✭
    Make The storage Chest and Storage Coffer version for sell for Chowns. Then hiding it behind the stones or wirts.

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about shadow image, is that being fixed for update 17? How about cloak? How about draining shot?

Thanks.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phage wrote: »
    You really should've just nerfed Eye of the Storm. Elemental Rage was fine the way it was.

They obviously saw a problem with ONLY Elemental Rage, so why would they nerf the other morph that didn't have the problem?
    They didn't see a problem with Eye of the Storm.

People think this was a pvp nerf, but it was definitely a pve nerf since they don't want it to be too easy during AoE situations with them removing AoE damage caps. A 10m radius is 20m diameter which means a huge circle almost as big as the max range of single target abilities at 28m. A comparable skill for area is the Templar's Ritual of Retribution you can look at in game.
    That's just too far for so much damage.
  • johnnified
    johnnified
    ✭✭✭
    Where is the fix to Puncturing Sweeps for the Templar?
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nox_Noir wrote: »
    Destruction Staff

Elemental Storm: Reduced the radius of this ability and its morphs to 8 meters from 10 meters.

Why on earth would you nerf both morphs??? Only eye of the storm was problematic... Why nerf the PVE morph?

People still insanely believe a morph is "pvp only" when there is no "pvp only" skill in this game which is the reason people still claim "stop nerfing pve because of pvp"?

FYI, there is always somebody who uses every skill in pve and pvp, even if you don't see the value.

I, and others, use Eye of the Storm in pve because those damn NPC enemies move around, especially when some tank(or fake tank) tries to kite a boss that either doesn't need to be kited or is forced to because the healer died and a stationary boss will trigger AoE more often than a moving boss.
    Ground targeted AoEs don't work against moving enemies, especially since now players can and do disable ally effects that don't have any benefit to them like Elemental Blockade so that they don't know where those are and move the boss or adds out of those AoEs ALL THE TIME. How are things supposed to die fast when they're not in the damage fields?
  • monkey36948
    monkey36948
    ✭✭✭
    Ardent Flame

Dragonknight Standard: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could not be dispelled by Negate Magic or the Earthgore Item Set.

Does that mean we can't use it against the mages in VMoL anymore?

most likely I mean mag toons all our ults get negated
  • Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is simple: put guild tabards as high as possible on the priority list (above gear, outfits, and costumes too if possible) and add a "hide tabard" option to the game options.
  • Kadoozy
    Kadoozy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like PvP,
    I don't like someone collecting 3k+ telvar stones from me just for clicking 2 skills on his gang build.
    While on the other hand if his gang attempt fails and he dies he loses 50ish tel-vars at most.

Thievery should be a risky business - it is rewording until caught but you should loose much more when being caught.

It's gank* not gang. But I dont feel there is anything wrong with the current system. Group up if you are having trouble.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthgore :'(
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    #fixtopplingcharge
    #fixrunefocus
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »
    Oh boy, dodgeable Harvest :p

...waiting for the magblade riot to begin.

If they fix power lash I'll accept this 'nerf'
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Splattercat_83
    Splattercat_83
    ✭✭✭✭

Not for PVE. Over here in the other half of the game are getting tired of the constant nerfs being made to us due to PVP. PVP is not the only part of the game.
  • afonik
    afonik
    ✭✭✭
    I repeat myself! There should not be telvar thievery mechanics in the game when there is such an imbalanced combat system.

Don’t like PvP?

You can still purchase housing storage with writ vouchers or crowns ...

I like PvP,

We should only be able to stole 1.5xtel vars we are carrying.
    To get 3k we would have to carry at least 2k stones.
    I think it would be a valid and a better distribution of risk. To get a big prize one should be prepare to also lose big