PTS Patch Notes v3.3.1

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
8zt7qw08s3l4.jpg
The Elder Scrolls Online v3.3.1 mainly includes some fixes for combat abilities, the Outfit System, homes and furnishings, and Cyrodiil. You can expect to see combat balance changes in next week’s PTS incremental patch as we’re still going through PTS feedback. The size of this incremental is approximately 168MB.

8hcmddq10wbh.png
  • Template Updates
  • Fixes & Improvements
    • Dragon Bones
    • Morrowind
    • Combat & Gameplay
      • Combat Balance
      • Combat Fixes & Improvements
      • Itemization Balance
    • Base Game
      • Alliance War & PvP
      • Crafting & Economy
      • Crown Store & Crown Crates
      • Exploration & Itemization
      • Housing
      • Quests & Zones
      • UI
Gina Bruno
Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | Facebook | Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    brp7vxt4wxb2.jpg
    • Fixed an issue where the "Weapons: Lamia's Song" box, found in character templates, was mislabeled with information about the Jailbreaker set.
    • The "Eternal Warrior Weapons" box now properly contains Eternal Warrior weapons.
    • Fixed an issue where the "Tester's Lunch Box" container, found in character templates, contained 200 copies of the Orzorga's Red Frothgar recipe, rather than 200 units of the actual drink.
    Gina Bruno
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    un9aio4ut0gl.jpg

j4zwely5l2e0.png
    Figure
    • The Kagouti Fabricant Mount no longer displays a left eyepiece for speed and inventory previews.
    • Fixed a textural issue on the Plague Ogre’s face and eyes.
    • Fixed an issue where the shoulders and armpits of the Fang Lair Rawhide armor would display seams when the chest piece was equipped.
    • The Fang Lair Homespun helmet no longer displays holes on humanoid female characters.
    • The Tusked Dragon Priest Mask and Blackmarrow Necro-Turban no longer clips into the base of Argonian skulls.
    • The Ruffian's Turban Balaclava and Malefic Standing Collar Hood no longer clip into Khajiit necks.
    • Fixed an issue where the Scalecaller Iron Helmet would appear unsnapped for some crouched female player characters.

4pbs3sur2lds.png
    Dungeons
    • Fang Lair
      • Thurvokun’s Cold Snap ability will now hit your character no matter where you stand within the telegraphed area.
      • It is no longer possible to avoid Sabina’s chains.
      • Ulfnor and Sabina will now properly respawn should your group fall to their might.
    • Scalecaller Peak
      • Pestilent Brute’s Venomous Claw will now properly damage your character.

ajrc4zlodmbw.png
    Furnishings
    • Improved the activation animation for the “Orb of Stone” achievement furnishing.
    Gina Bruno
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    2f6z2gt4kjn8.jpg

kd3ll4zc76vn.png
    General
    • Fixed an issue that caused certain weapons and armor found on weapon racks, or otherwise lying around in Morrowind, to sell for more gold and deconstruct for more materials than intended.

veza6vod2amc.png
    Quests
    • Ancestral Adversity: You will no longer encounter missing door pins into Veloth Ancestral Tomb if you ditch Narsis partway through the experience.
    Gina Bruno
    Staff Post
  • HaruyukiHana
    HaruyukiHana
    ✭✭
    Hopefully more fixes soon.
    EP

Haruyuki Sora - Argonian Magicka Templar
    Haruyuki Hana - Dunmer Magicka Nightblade
    Haruyuki Hiro - Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer

• ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well. I really don't know what did I expect.

So my volatile armor can now hit more than 6 people..

HOLY COW THATS A SDK BUFF. kind of.

you never heard of the volatile bombs? l2p bruh
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well. I really don't know what did I expect.

So my volatile armor can now hit more than 6 people..

HOLY COW THATS A SDK BUFF. kind of.

I believe that the even weeks are not really combat/balance based. And instead are mainly bug fixes. The last time around gina said that the suggestions were still being implemented and balanced.
    Played characters:
    MagDK - All roles. Main since beta
    Magplar/Healthplar/Craftplar - Crafting

EU/PC
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Gina.
    Will anymore new furniture items be added to Crown Store before the patch goes live?
    I'll play the game my way and you play it your way!
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ixtyr wrote: »
    Earthgore's HEALING is the problem, nerf that please.

Otherwise, decent notes.

Yeah, the removal of AoEs actually helped against the circle jerk of AoE spam and denial vs larger groups. But when every one ran it, it became an immortality button in that it can heal to full in seconds and the 30s cooldown isn't enough when you have 10+ people wearing it.
    Played characters:
    MagDK - All roles. Main since beta
    Magplar/Healthplar/Craftplar - Crafting

EU/PC
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Nothing about hide tabards atleast on transmoged armor?

Ive seen this on other threads too. I don't get this issue about hiding tabards. Surely if you want to hide your guild tabard you just don't wear it??

We have guild system and now we have transmog system. So why using 1 system excluding you from using another, its illogical.
    Like, you dont have to remove your helmet coz you have nice cosmetic option to hide helmets without hurting itemization functionality. With transmog you dont have such cosmetic option and as result forced to hurt guilding functionality.
    Edited by Cinbri on January 15, 2018 5:28PM
  • Dedricus
    Dedricus
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. We're planning to have Wrobel on our next ESO Live show, and (if all goes according to plan) would like to post the January Combat Update in tandem with that.

Thanks! Hoping to see some stam DK love (for pvp). There's an active thread I made about it on this forum that could be insightful, in case you guys haven't seen it yet.

• Quantum_V
    Quantum_V
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Anything in mind regarding mDK offbalance change in PVP?
    Quantum - Magicka DK

Youtube Channel

Legion XIII
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Closed the “hole” under the stairs at Aleswell. :trollface:
    -PC/EU/AD-
    CP 800+

Playing time: As of 30/11/17
    Former Empress Vex Valentino - CP160 MagSorc - AvA 41 - Playing Time: 120 Days 13 Hours ( 2893 Total Hours )
    Vex Valentino V - CP160 MagPlar AvA 21 - Playing Time: 46 Days 18 Hours ( 1122 Total Hours )
    Growls-at-the-Badger - CP160 MagDen AvA 13 - Playing Time: 4 Days, 13 Hours ( 109 Total Hours )
    Streaks into Load Screens - CP160 StamSorc AvA 11
    Tanks For The Memories - Lvl 20 StamDK AvA 0
    Vehk Ekem Xayah Xayah - Lvl 5 MagBlade

You might know me as the guy that complains EVERYDAY in TF Vivec at AD
    In Game/Twitter DRaGoN_KoBRa
    7/7/17 The Day I was Banned on the ESO Forums