The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v3.3.0

• Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Autumnhart wrote: »
    So when I interrupt a sorc's dark deal he's staggered and stunned and set off-balance, and can't cast dd again for 3 seconds. When he breaks from that, he has immunity from all cc for six seconds, including any interrupts.

This is not a good idea.

even less reasons to play sDk for me. I guess I should thank the devs for making the choice clear for me.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Purify, Hidden Refresh, Blood Funnel, and Blood Feast synergies are exceptions to this rule – the prompt is given to all allies in the area that meet the conditions of the synergy, and the prompt will not be removed for all other allies if one ally uses it.

Ok was the harvest synergy omitted from this list? As i read the notes it sounds like only 1 person can synergize with this on each cast? Is this correct. Should this be included with the other healing based synergies listed. Wardens only have 1 synergizing ability out of all the class skills it seems that the 5 second HOT is less than healing springs and should be open to multiple players synergizing with it. Just asking for clarification since the class is rather new and ZOS is known for its omissions.
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the off balance changes.
  • FoulSnowpaw
    FoulSnowpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Ranged abilities ARE gap closers since they travel across the map. If melee gap closers must be nerfed, I suggest ranged gap closers are nerfed as well.

Suggestion...
    I feel like 2-H passives should be buffed a little bit to balance with Dual Wield/1-H Shield since it has an extra item set slot which can drastically turn the tide of any build. Dual Wield/1-H Shield also has enchantments and traits on two separate weapons, although slightly weaker, can apply effects more often and has more flexibility compared to 2-H. Not suggesting a nerf to DW, but some compensation for the loss of a set slot that holds great battle potential. Again just a something to ponder for the the possible future...
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If daily transmute Rewards for the Worth become account wide on the 1st one can the amount be increased to 10 instead of the current 5?
    Argonian forever
  • Hiero_Glyph
    Hiero_Glyph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If daily transmute Rewards for the Worth become account wide on the 1st one can the amount be increased to 10 instead of the current 5?

This sounds completely justified and rationale so it's never going to happen. They won't even change the hireling mail timers to 10 hours so they sync with horse training.
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    No new motifs for crafting? :(

I think they add them to DLC dungeons the patch after the dungeons drop. Wasn’t it like that for Horns of the Reach?

But
    IC gave Glass to base game

Orsium noting to older dlc

DB update gave the thieveguild motif to thieguld dlc

SotH update gave DB dlc the dark brother hood motif

1T no new motif to older dlc

Homestead have SotH 2 motif

Morrowind no motif to older dlc

HotR gave the house Motif to morowind

CwC gave HotR 2 motif

So Its fair to think this dlc would add motif to the previous on like the other dongeon dlc
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭

This sounds completely justified and rationale so it's never going to happen. They won't even change the hireling mail timers to 10 hours so they sync with horse training.

You mean 20 hours?
  • LittlePumpkin030
    LittlePumpkin030
    ✭✭✭

You mean 20 hours?

when you have it full levelled it every 12 hours
    This one has wares if you have coins, yes!

ESO-Streamerin https://www.twitch.tv/littlepumpkin030
  • Maxyfreeze
    Maxyfreeze
    Soul Shriven
    Could the outfit system have the option to hide the vampire skin please.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maxyfreeze wrote: »

No. It's an outfit station not a plastic surgeon.

Seriously vampires, embrace the creature you became!
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »
    Maxyfreeze wrote: »

No. It's an outfit station not a plastic surgeon.

Seriously vampires, embrace the creature you became!

Never understood why people become so salty about other players want to have good cosmetic looks on their character.....
  • RighteousBacon
    RighteousBacon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sarousse wrote: »
    Nothing about changes for Miat's PvP Addon @ZOS_GinaBruno ?
    They did change it
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭

You mean 20 hours?

Ah, I thought you were referring to horse training.
  • Evan8642
    Evan8642
    ✭✭✭
    did I miss something or have they still not increased the cap of housing items?

Wasn’t this update supposed to address the housing issues with capacity ?
  • Hiero_Glyph
    Hiero_Glyph
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You mean 20 hours?

Ah, I thought you were referring to horse training.

Hireling mails occur every 12 hours and mount training occurs every 20 hours. The problem is that if you login a 9am to collect your mail and train your mount then you would have to login at exactly 9pm to collect your second hireling mail. If you are late by 5 minutes and login at 9:05pm then you cannot collect your hireling until 9:05am the next day while the mount can be trained as early as 5am. This results in most players just collecting hireling mails once per day since the 12 hour timer is so inconvenient.

Sadly, stupid is as stupid does and ZOS refuses to even acknowledge such an oversight on their part. So to bring this back on topic, while collecting 5 crystals per character was never intended and some players were collecting 40+ per day, being limited to only 5 for PvP seems very restrictive as well. As such increasing the Rewards for the Worthy amount per account to 10 crystals seems like a happy middle ground even though it is far, far less than some players were able to achieve previously. Again, such a change is far too rationale and easy for ZOS to ever consider making (as demonstrated by still refusing to acknowledge/change the 12 hour hireling mail timers).
    Edited by Hiero_Glyph on January 11, 2018 4:12PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ufretin wrote: »
    [*]Increased the Alliance Point rewards for your team’s placement in Battlegrounds. This equates to the following:
    • 100% increase in AP if your team comes in first place, or a new total of 12,000 AP
    • 175% increase in AP if your team comes in second place, or a new total of 11,000 AP
    • 400% increase in AP if your team comes in third place, or a new total of 10,000 AP
    No more "I hate pvp but I'm here for vigor" people in Cyrodiil :D
    It says Battlegrounds ;) not Cyrodiil
    I think that was the point. People who go to Cyrodiil only to get enough AP to unlock Vigor now can get enough AP to get Vigor from Battegrounds instead.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    [*]Increased the Alliance Point rewards for your team’s placement in Battlegrounds. This equates to the following:
    • 100% increase in AP if your team comes in first place, or a new total of 12,000 AP
    • 175% increase in AP if your team comes in second place, or a new total of 11,000 AP
    • 400% increase in AP if your team comes in third place, or a new total of 10,000 AP
    I think that was the point. People who go to Cyrodiil only to get enough AP to unlock Vigor now can get enough AP to get Vigor from Battegrounds instead.

Exactly, and that doesn't make me optimistic about the state of BGs in U17. Getting teamed with someone who hasn't PVPed enough to unlock Vigor when you're up against a premade or even just a team with more veterans than yours is no better than getting teamed with a CP200 in CP-enabled BGs.
    Edited by casparian on January 11, 2018 7:23PM
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maw of Lorkhaj
    Fixed an issue where some weapons from Maw of Lorkhaj item sets (Twilight Remedy, Moondancer, Lunar Bastion, and Roar of Alkosh) were not properly displaying their special, purple visual effects, and were instead display the effects for their enchantment.

Does this fix correct both the trait issue and the enchantment one?

Based on previous threads and my own experience, some Maw weapons permanently fail to display their special glow effect if they drop in certain traits (anything other than sharpened, defending, or precise), regardless of enchantment. Other Maw weapons seem to glow unless overridden with a different enchantment, in which case the glow returns when the enchantment is fully discharged. Will all the Maw weapons glow purple all the time now?
  • Hiero_Glyph
    Hiero_Glyph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »

Exactly, and that doesn't make me optimistic about the state of BGs in U17. Getting teamed with someone who hasn't PVPed enough to unlock Vigor when you're up against a premade or even just a team with more veterans than yours is no better than getting teamed with a CP200 in CP-enabled BGs.

Battlegrounds were screwed the moment ZOS attached them to a paid DLC instead of being a free update to the base game (even if some restrictions were in place: limited free play times, limited queues per day/week, reduced rewards, solo queue only, etc). The fact that Morrowind was a chapter and not available from the Crown Store just made it all the worse. So basically Battlegrounds has the smallest possible population size that ZOS could manage. Stupid is as stupid does.

At this point making BGs no-CP is just the first step in trying to save the game mode. There really needs to be a trial mode added for the base game otherwise you are selling a story-driven chapter to players in the hopes that they want 4v4v4 objective PvP (it really is trying to sell apples to orange lovers). They also need to run special events (variations on objectives, a 4v4 game mode, a boss rush mode, etc.) and/or give player more queue options (select game mode, ranked/unranked, solo/2-player/group, etc.).

tl;dr: Battlegrounds needs immediate attention from ZOS if they intend to keep the mode relevant.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BASE GAME UPDATES

Level Up Advisor
    This new system is designed to teach new players about the many facets of combat and progression in ESO. It contains useful rewards for new and veteran players alike as you progress from levels 2-50, and every five levels, you will receive a milestone reward with something special such as a mount, Crown Crate, costume, or a helpful weapon. Simply open the Character UI to claim your rewards! Below, you will find the list of milestone rewards:
      [*]Level 5: Two Green-quality Rings, part of a basic 2-piece Item Set that grants a Max Health bonus
      [*]Level 10: Sorrel Horse
      [*]Level 15: A choice of 6 blue-quality weapons
      [*]Level 20: A costume of choice and a Fire Atronach Crown Crate
      [*]Level 25: A choice of 6 purple-quality weapons
      [*]Level 30: 4,000 gold and a Fire Atronach Crown Crate
      [*]Level 35: A choice of 10 purple-quality crafting-improvement materials
      [*]Level 40: 6,000 gold, The Soul Shriven motif, and an Outfit Token
      [*]Level 45: An Undaunted Key
      [*]Level 50: 10,000 gold and a Fire Atronach Crown Crate

Question for @ZOS_GinaBruno :
      Will the items provided in the level up advisor be given to players that already have a maxed out character? more importantly, shouldn't this be a one-time thing that is account wide so as to prevent players from potentially exploiting the level Up advisor reward system?
      I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
      by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
    • alcosh
      alcosh
      ✭✭
      Farming dungeons for set items (especially for jewelry and weapons) is still most annoying part of the game.
      Can you please add something like "set essence" which can be extracted from set items and allow to craft items that we need? I mean crafting jewelry too.
      Edited by alcosh on January 12, 2018 2:26AM
    • Hiero_Glyph
      Hiero_Glyph
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Alpha-Lupi wrote: »
      BASE GAME UPDATES

Level Up Advisor
      This new system is designed to teach new players about the many facets of combat and progression in ESO. It contains useful rewards for new and veteran players alike as you progress from levels 2-50, and every five levels, you will receive a milestone reward with something special such as a mount, Crown Crate, costume, or a helpful weapon. Simply open the Character UI to claim your rewards! Below, you will find the list of milestone rewards:
        [*]Level 5: Two Green-quality Rings, part of a basic 2-piece Item Set that grants a Max Health bonus

Will the items provided in the level up advisor be given to players that already have a maxed out character? more importantly, shouldn't this be a one-time thing that is account wide so as to prevent players from potentially exploiting the level Up advisor reward system?

It isn't retroactive so you will need to level a character from 1-50. That being said the rewards are only given once per account so you can't level multiple characters to claim multiple rewards. Only the first character to level from 1-50 after the update goes live will qualify for the rewards.
      • Skullstachio
        Skullstachio
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Alpha-Lupi wrote: »
        BASE GAME UPDATES

Level Up Advisor

It isn't retroactive so you will need to level a character from 1-50. That being said the rewards are only given once per account so you can't level multiple characters to claim multiple rewards. Only the first character to level from 1-50 after the update goes live will qualify for the rewards.

Good to know that rewards are only given once per account.
          +1 insightful.
          I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
          by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
        • VoodooPlatypus
          VoodooPlatypus
          ✭✭✭✭
          Players will find a way to make Cyrodiil life intolerable because humans are terrible.

This is my favorite line in this entire thread.
        • FraPal93
          FraPal93
          Soul Shriven
          Can you fix the health bar bug? As i posted before (https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/388673/health-bar-bug-ps4-eu-megaserver#latest et https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/386797/health-bar-bug#latest) until CWC update on ps4 Eu megaserver I can't see on my health bar the increased armor status effec when i cast with my templar character rune focus (both morphs included). @ZOS_EveP @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_TristanK
        • teladoy
          teladoy
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Players will find a way to make Cyrodiil life intolerable because humans are terrible.

You are saying that what we apply in the real world we do it also in a MMORPG?
        • Edziu
          Edziu
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          teladoy wrote: »

You are saying that what we apply in the real world we do it also in a MMORPG?

yes, just need to look at time with proc set meta knownt as cancer builds in those days, like always will be someone try to make cancer build on pvp to try rage people more

and just look on forum, whenever pvp have something better than pve then its almost instantly nerfed because of casuals qq "how they dare pvp to have anything better than pve!", just look what they are doing with transmutation stones on pvp
          Edited by Edziu on January 12, 2018 1:18PM
        • LordSlif
          LordSlif
          ✭✭✭✭
          FraPal93 wrote: »
          Can you fix the health bar bug? As i posted before (https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/388673/health-bar-bug-ps4-eu-megaserver#latest et https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/386797/health-bar-bug#latest) until CWC update on ps4 Eu megaserver I can't see on my health bar the increased armor status effec when i cast with my templar character rune focus (both morphs included). @ZOS_EveP @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA @ZOS_TristanK

I' ve told it to them too, but...
        • TheRealPotoroo
          TheRealPotoroo
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Level Up Advisor
          This new system is designed to teach new players about the many facets of combat and progression in ESO. It contains useful rewards for new and veteran players alike as you progress from levels 2-50, and every five levels, you will receive a milestone reward with something special such as a mount, Crown Crate, costume, or a helpfulweapon. Simply open the Character UI to claim your rewards! Below, you’ll find the list of milestone rewards:
          • Level 40: 6,000 gold, The Soul Shriven motif, and an Outfit Token
          Whither Caldwell's?
          Edited by TheRealPotoroo on January 12, 2018 5:12PM
          PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523