Your typical AD "Mehsorc" since *2017 ;P
    PC EU
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread never gets to rest.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Especially when people are basically recreating the same face over and over.
    Options
  • kyrstannie
    kyrstannie
    Soul Shriven
    B)
    202105131.jpg

@black_lady666 please help me to do a beautiful lady like yours.
    face sliders? :blush:

Options
  • StormWylf
    StormWylf
    ✭✭✭✭
    The hardest end-game content for me in ESO is making a beautiful pretty simple Altmer girl.

They all look like crazy angry lemurs with huge eyes and lips and... any sliders, presets, examples (or sites with that) that one could look at or even copy and change to it's taste further?

phN7qxJ.jpg

UPD: my message on 2-nd page contains the reason and examples of why my chars looked even worse and frustrated me even more - those were coz of FPS tweaks in UserSettings file - just watch an example in that message :)

I guess it all depends on how you define "pretty".
    Options
  • black_lady666
    black_lady666
    ✭✭✭
    Grand Overlady/Former Empress Lady Nefertari Naraya Elenya Aldmeri
    PC EU
    Options
  • kyrstannie
    kyrstannie
    Soul Shriven

this thread honestly needs to be pinned! :p
    Edited by kyrstannie on May 15, 2021 11:31PM
    Options
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iCANRin.png

Edited by Folkb on May 20, 2021 12:15AM
    Options
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P5BBZwc.png
    Options
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    so hard to get a smile from them

:#
    Options
  • black_lady666
    black_lady666
    ✭✭✭
    Time to bump this old thread. :p20210804222955-1.jpg
    Grand Overlady/Former Empress Lady Nefertari Naraya Elenya Aldmeri
    PC EU
    Options
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hardest end-game content for me in ESO is making a beautiful pretty simple Altmer girl.

They all look like crazy angry lemurs with huge eyes and lips and... any sliders, presets, examples (or sites with that) that one could look at or even copy and change to it's taste further?

phN7qxJ.jpg

UPD: my message on 2-nd page contains the reason and examples of why my chars looked even worse and frustrated me even more - those were coz of FPS tweaks in UserSettings file - just watch an example in that message :)

tbh all women look great on eso, check high elfs on skyrim...oh and bosmer :(
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to bump this old thread. :p

Whyyyy
    Options
  • Katlefiya
    Katlefiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Whyyyy

Why not?
    Options
  • Vasoka
    Vasoka
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO graphics are VANILLA Skyrim-like (no mods), which is a big minus as far as female character appeal goes. Can never make anything as pretty / hot as BDO characters, even WoW and SWTOR characters look better, jesus.
    Options
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vasoka wrote: »
    ESO graphics are VANILLA Skyrim-like (no mods), which is a big minus as far as female character appeal goes. Can never make anything as pretty / hot as BDO characters, even WoW and SWTOR characters look better, jesus.

Let's not exaggerate

E3af8hN.png
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katlefiya wrote: »

Whyyyy

Why not?

Because this thread has been necroed several times and it isn't even a "show your altmer" or somesuch thread. There are other ones for that.
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it's interesting that the "I don't like the eyes" "lemur eyes" crowd haven't put up a pic of a pretty high elf using some bit of adornment to cover the eyes; there are blindfolds/the "blind eyes"/goggles and so on

Edited for spelling
    Edited by newtinmpls on August 16, 2021 8:16PM
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • Swordancer
    Swordancer
    ✭✭✭
    High Elf ladies are the prietiest in the game. I do not see the reason to do any changes. I mean I agree that there should be more variants of the faces on games as most of the characters look the same but calling High Elf ladies angry lemur is just wrong.

While traveling through Tamriel, if something distracts my attention on the screen, usually we talk about really well tweaked high elf lady by some player. >:)
    Edited by Swordancer on August 16, 2021 6:45PM
    Options
  • ixthUA
    ixthUA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty Altmer v 3.0
    pEXMZF5.png
    YWjcccz.png
    Sliders:
    gecF0zH.png
    6P7UuYA.png
    uNxBpV6.png