Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pretty female High Elf - possible?

• Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TairenSoul wrote: »
    Gargath wrote: »
    SbHuYly.jpg
    I like it since she looks like a xxx movie star, more such crazy lips please :).
    SbHuYly.jpg

OMG! I think she is STUNNING! I would love my high elf female to look like this toon! Best I've ever seen! <3:)

I agree, this is my favorite one. I’ve tried to create this look for one of my characters but I’ve not been able to get it quite right yet (sigh).
    Options
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sevomd69 wrote: »
    I guess all the male players "mistakenly" maxed out the breast size slider...lol...

Nope.

Just don't look at the butt size slider setting.

I would link a video, but I suspect Sir Mix-a-lot is TOS-able.
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
    Options
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never played a femal altmer. Tried it in character creation. This is best I could come up with

altmer.png

Required some pretty extreme slider settings in places. Also difficult are the eyes, because it seems the choice for Altmer is small black pupils with starkly contrasting irises, giving them these piercing / aggressive stares. Tried to mitigate this as much as possible.

Of course, eye of the beholder and all that.
    Edited by Muizer on August 23, 2020 2:20PM
    Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
    Options
  • Foxhearted
    Foxhearted
    ✭✭✭
    SbHuYly.jpg
    I like it since she looks like a xxx movie star, more such crazy lips please :).
    SbHuYly.jpg

OMG! I think she is STUNNING! I would love my high elf female to look like this toon! Best I've ever seen! <3:)

you sure this isn't a wood elf?
    Options
  • Frozen_Heart246
    Frozen_Heart246
    ✭✭✭
    I guess you can call it pretty
    GZobrfK.jpg
    hTqPNNe.jpg
    zEkBV26.jpg
    Options
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galwylin wrote: »
    But I have been able to turn the Dunmer eyes on a female to appear more sultry than weird devil possession.

At least they dont stare like owls, like the Altmer women mostly do :p
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
    Options
  • laurajf
    laurajf
    ✭✭✭
    gWWQUmY.png
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »
    Female high elves must be the most samey looking characters I've seen :|

I'm wondering if anyone tried to make a really ugly aprax Altmer?

Kinda want to make some old, skinny and grumpy altmer now. Or maybe a thin but all sinewly muscled one, and emphasise their angular mer features and staring bird eyes.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on August 23, 2020 10:34PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • Galwylin
    Galwylin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sevomd69 wrote: »
    I guess all the male players "mistakenly" maxed out the breast size slider...lol...

Well, not maxxed. The posterior a bit high, widen the hips and adjust the waist as needed. My male characters are straight down the middle and click create.
    Options
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zEkBV26.jpg

how much does an hour cost?
    :trollface:
    Options
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »
    Female high elves must be the most samey looking characters I've seen :|

I'm wondering if anyone tried to make a really ugly aprax Altmer?

Kinda want to make some old, skinny and grumpy altmer now. Or maybe a thin but all sinewly muscled one, and emphasise their angular mer features and staring bird eyes.

If you do, please send me a screenshot.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
    Options
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Foxhearted wrote: »
    SbHuYly.jpg
    SbHuYly.jpg

you sure this isn't a wood elf?

You know, you may be right. I’ve tried over and over to get my high elf to look like this and can’t. So after reading your post I tried creating a wood elf and it definitely turned out looking more like this pic.
    Options
  • Roylund
    Roylund
    ✭✭
    GZobrfK.jpg
    hTqPNNe.jpg
    zEkBV26.jpg

She looks so good!

Could you share the sliders for her please? I'd love to base a character off of her.
    Options
  • Sililos
    Sililos
    ✭✭✭
    I fixed your title :open_mouth:

"Pretty female - Possible?"
    Options
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    People, we need those pretty altmer slider. Please share them.
    I might be not very good at pvp but at least I will die look smashing.
    Options
  • OahuPuppy
    OahuPuppy
    Soul Shriven
    My good lady Calira Linn (I hope this posts right lol)
    UCdi1lX.jpg
    mSllsxQ.jpg
    TIVNmwr.jpg
    Options
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    making beautiful female Altmer is pretty much my specialty.
    vAQGiWx.png
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
    Options
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    JoVhwiO.png
    Options
  • Katlefiya
    Katlefiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    G4Yehrz.jpg
    Options
  • Lluanda
    Lluanda
    ✭✭✭
    I think they are gorgeous to be honest. I vastly prefer the look of any of the mer over men.
    Edited by Lluanda on December 24, 2020 1:23AM
    Options
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The hardest end-game content for me in ESO is making a beautiful pretty simple Altmer girl.

They all look like crazy angry lemurs with huge eyes and lips and... any sliders, presets, examples (or sites with that) that one could look at or even copy and change to it's taste further?

phN7qxJ.jpg

UPD: my message on 2-nd page contains the reason and examples of why my chars looked even worse and frustrated me even more - those were coz of FPS tweaks in UserSettings file - just watch an example in that message :)

So, heresy it is.
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does this thread keep on getting bumped...
    Options
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's an appearance thread, people have something to contribute and they post.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
    Options
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hurbster wrote: »
    It's an appearance thread, people have something to contribute and they post.

Not really. It's not like the Outfit Megathread, Show Your Character/Race etc. Which would be better places to show their character.
    It was someone asking how to make a pretty altmer, because in their opinion they aren't pretty. Which people disagree with going by what we can see in game and here, because 80% of all altmer are young females who look samey in a mainstream attractive human way. :p
    Options
  • PhO3NiX015
    PhO3NiX015
    Soul Shriven
    Those are my two...

tQ6Mszo.png

BUsU95q.jpg

LDgg0ET.png

LEF0ttO.jpg
    Options
  • MikeSkyrim333
    MikeSkyrim333
    ✭✭✭✭
    Female altmers are the easiest for making beautiful char

rsvfhhXRSyM.jpg?size=633x602&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=bb46843c82d73b4af09b4543d3812436&type=album

gsIpypF-1so.jpg?size=585x519&quality=96&proxy=1&sign=099a36c5a8d6ed6ca29acc4ece4452aa&type=album
    Options
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My MagSorc:

ltWkSk3.jpg

Does she like horses?
    Options
  • Snowstrider
    Snowstrider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The question should really be "is is possible to create a pretty ESO character overall?"

I think some characters can look cool (especially khajiits and argonians) but the design and art style is too goofy looking for me to think they are pretty and btw i love creating ugly characters
    Edited by Snowstrider on February 6, 2021 12:36AM
    Options
  • LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    High Elf Screenshot_29.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_15.png
    Screenshot_20160822_084756.png
    Edited by LaerothKeykalyn on February 6, 2021 3:07PM
    Options