Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pretty female High Elf - possible?

• Tenxxxm
    Tenxxxm
    I mess around with character creation a bit and I was about to do an appearance change when I came here so if anyone wants to know the sliders of any of these just lmk! These are the more human looking versions btw
    Options
  • Tenxxxm
    Tenxxxm
    Options
  • neruki
    neruki
    Soul Shriven
    High Elf Screenshot_29.png
    Screenshot_8.png
    Screenshot_15.png
    Screenshot_20160822_084756.png

Hey, that's by far the most beautiful High Elf I ever seen in the game!
    I tried to create something similar but I failed miserably D:

Do you have her sliders?

I'm pretty new on ESO and have been really frustrated with the looks of my Altmer,
    it would make me really happy if my girl could look somewhat close to your char.

Great screenshots by the way :)
    Options
  • Blue_Radium
    Blue_Radium
    ✭✭✭
    Trick is to dramatically reduce cheekbone sliders, I've found, to the absolute minimum. Makes shadows be cast all weird on faces - they're still way oversized even then, but it goes a long way to making a not-cartoonish, too-much-plastic-surgery looking face.
    Options
  • ixthUA
    ixthUA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best i could do with altmer:
    mtkEHAA.png

Sliders:
    6se3P0j.png
    6bPpdtX.png
    jFdhTpK.png
    2j8iIb9.png
    RPnel15.png
    Options
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    front1.pngside.png
    "Billions upon Billions of Stars"
    Options
  • cnyanes
    cnyanes
    ✭✭✭
    I think Altmer women in this game are the prettiest in the entire Elder Scrolls collection...
    PC NA @cnyanes
    Cin'onyx - Khajiit Werewolf Nightblade
    Clothe Senay - Breton Vampire Sorcerer
    Dannelen Deldúwath - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Shuzug gro-Bharg - Orsimer Templar
    Nathsandra Rivervale - Bosmer Warden
    Heals-All-Creatutres (Hest-Leel) - Argonian Templar
    Ancarion Larethion - Altmer Vampire Necromancer
    Jair Ababneh - Redguard Nightblade
    Olfina the White - Nord Werewolf Dragonknight
    Teo Moslin - Imperial Warden
    Options
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Templar Main. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I think she's Booty-full!
    Combat & Casual (2nd image is flipped horizontally)
    Radiance321.png
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cnyanes wrote: »
    I think Altmer women in this game are the prettiest in the entire Elder Scrolls collection...

Pretty much all the races look the prettiest in ESO, compared to the other games.

And this discussion seems to never rest in its grave, poor thing.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • EnerG
    EnerG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played around in charactor creator one day for a few hours and made an altmer that is Taylor Swiftish too me. Didn't save it cause I didn't need a new alt but I did take a crappy picture. Unfortunatly I'm writing this at 3am on mobile and don't know how pictures work on the forums currently...
    Options
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EnerG wrote: »
    I played around in charactor creator one day for a few hours and made an altmer that is Taylor Swiftish too me. Didn't save it cause I didn't need a new alt but I did take a crappy picture. Unfortunatly I'm writing this at 3am on mobile and don't know how pictures work on the forums currently...

What a tease! 😜
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnerG wrote: »

Upload to imgur or another free hosting service, then get a Share link for bbcode/forums, and paste the link in a post.
    Options
  • WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my Altmer.

6x1if0y.png
    PC/EU altaholic | Smallscale & ballgroup healer | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50
    Options
  • Frozen_Heart246
    Frozen_Heart246
    ✭✭✭
    :) Full size screenshots here :)
    NYRuQju.jpg
    D7uqQDF.jpg
    fJ2FlFk.jpg
    qrAamOV.jpg
    XbscZj9.jpg
    Options
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altmers are less hard to make pretty than Dunmer.
    Redguards on the other hand are worse than Dunmer because your character doesn't look the same in game and in character creation.
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altmers are less hard to make pretty than Dunmer.
    Redguards on the other hand are worse than Dunmer because your character doesn't look the same in game and in character creation.

That’s a challenge for all character creation in my experience and I wish we could toggle between some different lighting options in character creation.

As for which is easier, that really depends on what you’re going for! I created Dunmer I was happy with the look of before I could get an Altmer that didn’t have a Barbie/Taylor Swift look to them! :persevere: That’s no dig on Altmer as there are many beautiful ones in game, but rather it was figuring out how to adjust things to achieve that look. The only aspect I’m still struggling with is her mouth; I wanted a serene look, but it lacks shape or expression or something... @Frozen_Heart246 your Altmer ladies are lovely! Would you mind to share sliders? :blush:
    Edited by Araneae6537 on March 4, 2021 11:43PM
    Options
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The eyes are just completely inhuman looking by design, there's nothing to be done about them except to choose darker colors so that the pupil does not stand out in such glaring contrast. Certain hairstyles can cover the ears and you can use the slider to pull the tips in closer to the head so they don't stick out in such a gobliny way. Lowering the cheekbones and staying in the soft end of the facial triangle helps to minimize that sharp feral look.
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    The eyes are just completely inhuman looking by design, there's nothing to be done about them except to choose darker colors so that the pupil does not stand out in such glaring contrast. Certain hairstyles can cover the ears and you can use the slider to pull the tips in closer to the head so they don't stick out in such a gobliny way. Lowering the cheekbones and staying in the soft end of the facial triangle helps to minimize that sharp feral look.

I like their uniquely lovely eyes and ears — they’re not supposed to look exactly like humans! But as you’ve pointed out, by adjusting angles and height of features, you can make elves that look closer to human if that is your preference. Now if only there was a way to make humans that don’t look like beady-eyed potatoes... Thankfully, hairstyles can help some here too, making the face not look so broad and the eyes, by comparison, so small...
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is my Altmer. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, of course, but I think she's lovely. <3 After trying various adjustments and personalities, I think the only thing which would make her perfect to me would be a subtle personality — something serene, not over the top. We'll see what comes available. :)

bsuxxyZ.png
    Edited by Araneae6537 on March 5, 2021 1:40AM
    Options
  • radiostar
    radiostar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Char Creation looks best, ingame looks worst

Character Creation:
    altmcr2.png

Character Load Screen:
    altmload1.png

Character In-Game:
    altmgm0.png

"Billions upon Billions of Stars"
    Options
  • kieso
    kieso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep making and deleting characters. I wish there was no delete limit. :(
    Options
  • neruki
    neruki
    Soul Shriven
    kieso wrote: »
    I keep making and deleting characters. I wish there was no delete limit. :(

I had the same problem until I found out that we have 9 more slots on the EU server. Now I test multiples sliders setups on EU and when I'm satisfied with the appearance, I go back to NA and create the actual character.
    Options
  • Faedria
    Faedria
    Soul Shriven

She's perfect! Could you share her face sliders please??
    Options
  • stargleen
    stargleen
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by stargleen on March 28, 2021 8:27PM
    Options
  • Fawntastic
    Fawntastic
    Soul Shriven
    I guess you can call it pretty
    GZobrfK.jpg
    hTqPNNe.jpg
    zEkBV26.jpg

Most definitely pretty! I've been struggling to make an Altmer for the past few days now trying to make mine look like yours! I still haven't gotten down her look lmao
    Options
  • kyrstannie
    kyrstannie
    Soul Shriven
    NYRuQju.jpg
    D7uqQDF.jpg
    fJ2FlFk.jpg
    qrAamOV.jpg
    XbscZj9.jpg

She is awesome! I'm trying to create a pretty one myself, but is kinda impossible. :neutral:
    Please @Frozen_Heart246 share her face sliders with us. <3
    Options
  • black_lady666
    black_lady666
    ✭✭✭
    I think it´s time for my Altmer Goddess to show up. <3
    20210408001958-1-3.jpg

20210408003641-1-4.jpg
    Grand Overlady/Former Empress Lady Nefertari Naraya Elenya Aldmeri
    Your typical AD "Mehsorc" since *2017 ;P
    PC EU
    Options