Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pretty female High Elf - possible?

• ErinGoBrag520
    ErinGoBrag520
    ✭✭✭
    This is my Altmer warden. I'm not maybe 100% with her as I feel like I've made some great looking Dunmer females, but she looks good to me. I really like playing with the character sliders so maybe I'll see what I can do.
    Edit: I'm not sure why the pic won't post, tried several ways. Sorry. Well maybe you can click the link https://i.imgur.com/hu6Yci0.png
    Edited by ErinGoBrag520 on December 11, 2017 5:14AM
    Options
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my Altmer warden. I'm not maybe 100% with her as I feel like I've made some great looking Dunmer females, but she looks good to me. I really like playing with the character sliders so maybe I'll see what I can do.
    Edit: I'm not sure why the pic won't post, tried several ways. Sorry. Well maybe you can click the link
    ErinGoBrag520:
    hu6Yci0.png

She looks good. You have to use “[img][/img]” to get it to show up, though.
    Edited by ThePrinceOfBargains on December 11, 2017 6:30AM
    Options
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KO0TDBN.jpg

I had to put that skin on since vamp stage 4, but you can easily not make your Altmer not look all crazy eyed. Too many people try to make huge lips and huge eyes, I tend to squint the eyes a bit. Also, too many giant boobed Altmer women running around O_o
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
    Options
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KO0TDBN.jpg

I had to put that skin on since vamp stage 4, but you can easily not make your Altmer not look all crazy eyed. Too many people try to make huge lips and huge eyes, I tend to squint the eyes a bit. Also, too many giant boobed Altmer women running around O_o

Agreed!
    Options
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I see a lot more Bosmer with abnormally large breasts than Altmer. Especially wearing the “Elven Hero” costume.
    Options
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, I see a lot more Bosmer with abnormally large breasts than Altmer. Especially wearing the “Elven Hero” costume.

I see both, they both look ridiculous xD I do the same with my Bosmer that I do with my Altmer, squint the eyes a bit to not look like a bug, and not make super huge lips.

YWH7O4L.png
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
    Options
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Slack wrote: »
    2rgyzys.jpg

my vamp high elf

Very good! That lipstick is the BEST for vamps! My Breton vamp wears it too!
    Options
  • Zimbugga
    Zimbugga
    ✭✭✭
    My friend have very cute and lovely High elf woman, so yes, it's a possible.
    Options
  • Billy2112
    Billy2112
    ✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    I think they are the easiest:
    41eaebbe7510483e6ad74ac87da57f47.png
    VQrLEcG.png
    eI3qE9h.png
    MNU64Oc.png

I absolutely love you're armor. I do the same with costume on my Bosmer Vamp. Your toon is very pretty well done. A lot of altmer females look rather goonish and like a cross between and orc and a *** dark elf.
    Options
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Options
  • DearLady
    DearLady
    ✭✭
    I can't take a picture of her because we're offline :neutral: but my Altmer is pretty gorgeous. She just looks like a tall Breton for the most part. Making sure youre on "soft" while making her face is key if you don't want that angularity.

And BTW... My Dunmer is gorg also but she was far tougher to make pretty. lol Dunmer just always look pissed off.
    Edited by DearLady on December 11, 2017 10:02AM
    Options
  • Flameheart
    Flameheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rofl. Altmer is easy. Try make a dunmer one...

I never had problems with dunmers, but my taste on them is specific aswell, completely enjoyed the one i made along ago without perfecting anything

pq8grYH.jpg
    ZahCvRM.jpg

With male chars i have even less problems, including Khajiits.

Actually I found Dunmer the hardest too. The typical soft-corner-stuff does work fine with other races but not that much with Dunmer. While doing that the profile looks super sweet, but front view still has something alienlike.

The above pics are amazing. Would you share your slider code?
    Sometimes the prey turns and nips us... it's a small thing.

So let the snow flakes and unicorns dance alone until they melt or vanish from existence, we will finish up with those smart enough to stay in the glowing circle of love.

Selissi - CP 1k+ Redguard Stamina Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Silmerel - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Templar (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sunja - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact)
    Suldreni - CP 1k+ Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sulhelka - CP 1k+ Altmer Magicka Sorcerer (Ebonheart Pact)
    Sylundine - CP 1k+ Breton Magicka Warden (Ebonheart Pact)

Options
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets just get rid of elves full stop. Utterly pointless, pathetic and unwanted.
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
    Options
  • maniac4maniac
    maniac4maniac
    ✭✭✭
    Flameheart wrote: »
    Rofl. Altmer is easy. Try make a dunmer one...

I never had problems with dunmers, but my taste on them is specific aswell, completely enjoyed the one i made along ago without perfecting anything

pq8grYH.jpg
    ZahCvRM.jpg

With male chars i have even less problems, including Khajiits.

Actually I found Dunmer the hardest too. The typical soft-corner-stuff does work fine with other races but not that much with Dunmer. While doing that the profile looks super sweet, but front view still has something alienlike.

The above pics are amazing. Would you share your slider code?

I created that char ~2 years ago, so a pity no sliders left, only image
    Options
  • Synthwavius
    Synthwavius
    ✭✭✭✭
    now handsome elven male would be a real challange
    Options
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think its pretty easy. You dont have to look look basic as a character. Give them personality.

24910033_660934540962033_7114757435593358744_n.jpg?oh=596b7e994386edf87131111bda433594&oe=5AD2BDBC

25158110_660934524295368_8793053056720704287_n.jpg?oh=710ec876bf2385c883a159fafc69d760&oe=5AD6ECEF

I think they are beautiful.

But good god ZoS doesnt know how to make hands! xD
    Edited by Jade1986 on December 11, 2017 11:49AM
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »
    Its an Elder Scrolls game .... ;)
    Options
  • Jade1986
    Jade1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Ill take pompous, bigoted, wise elves over murderous, bigoted, genocidal, dull witted humans any day. I would prefer all races to get along, but apparently that isnt possible in these forums.
    Edited by Jade1986 on December 11, 2017 11:54AM
    Options
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My Altmer is beautiful.

If you want a real challenge, try getting a Dunmer to smile...
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
    Options
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    High elves are only hard in skyrim, ez big booby waifu grill material high elves in eso, also dark elves are hard, but if you get the feeling of it, they can be way prettier then High elves (kinda inbetween bosmer high elf/breton)
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
    Options
  • SofiDesune
    SofiDesune
    ✭✭✭✭
    I toyed around the character creation for a bit despite possibly.. Fice times being logged out with an error, but this was my final attempt.

DOQTNXw.png
    oNEtRLf.png
    JRRTHuW.png
    Edited by SofiDesune on December 11, 2017 12:29PM
    Options
  • Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    Slack wrote: »
    2rgyzys.jpg

my vamp high elf

Very good! That lipstick is the BEST for vamps! My Breton vamp wears it too!

Yeah it was pretty nice to find some make up that doesn't look completely faded on vamps :)
    Edited by Slack on December 11, 2017 6:41PM
    PC EU
    Betty Breeze - Magwarden
    Hunts S'hitblades - Stamplar
    Aschavi - Magplar
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka DK ... other character screenshots are in my signature.

Vi00scB.png
    Options
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's entirely too many altmer photos in here. ZOS should shut this thread down for obscene and offensive graphics.
    :trollface:

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Options
  • KingofAnnwn
    KingofAnnwn
    ✭✭✭
    Here's mine, Screenshot_20171211_203243.png
    It took me a while until I was happy. But like @Adernath said. It's a matter of personal taste.
    Edited by KingofAnnwn on December 11, 2017 8:41PM
    Xbox One (Very Rare)
    DC - Gwenhwyfar Gwraig - Redguard Vamp Stamplar
    DC - Kiarina Florcht - Redguard Stamden
    PC
    AD - Lilwen Haf - Altmer Mag Sorc
    EP - Tarmena Diloren - Dunmer Magblade
    DC - Eletti Ghellon - Redguard Stamblade
    PS5
    DC - Arianwen Adahl - Breton Magcro
    Options
  • Kurkikohtaus
    Kurkikohtaus
    ✭✭✭
    Love my beautiful Altmer

bm3E4Qv.png

HAKfdTB.png
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jade1986 wrote: »

Ill take pompous, bigoted, wise elves over murderous, bigoted, genocidal, dull witted humans any day. I would prefer all races to get along, but apparently that isnt possible in these forums.

In our (Breton's) defense, our hate comes from generations of our ancestors being sex slaves to dirty pervy high elves.
    Thanks for the magic! :D

But seriously, I think ES series is a lesson on diversity, and the struggles/beauty it brings. And ESO bring that lesson to the front constantly across all 3 factions (bretons sacking of orsinium causing issues with orcs in their alliance, breton/redguard interracial marriage, high elf rule by woman versus rebellion by high elf men, EP having a semi-democratic where 1 culture held ownership over the other yet they share the same leadership table, etc.)
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, I agree about the angry Lemur simile - I totally see it too, but I kinda like that look :lol: My main is an Altmer vampire, and for me there isn't a more beautiful sight in all the lands :smile: (Aside from that totally non-biased opinion though, I think that Dark Elves make the best looking female characters, furrowed brow included :blush:)

VA4xAbT.jpg

QRq8YE4.png
    Options
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    put it this way.it's possible to make a sexy altmer female vamp.
    Options
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think my new Altmer Magplar char turned out quite pretty. :)

1RVHyFH.jpg

F56WUQk.jpg
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
    Options