Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pretty female High Elf - possible?

• maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's hard to give any directives on creating a character. You just have to play and "feel" you got it right.
    Sculpting and face proportion helps. Also knowing the "limits" and core features of each race (for example, dark elves have a pronounced brow ridge so you will have to either emphasize or try to hide it). But yes, different people, different needs and different kind of beauty.

At least you can play for free on a new character, meaning you don't have to play 1000 crowns to edit it again.

Edited by maboleth on December 10, 2017 2:16PM
    Options
  • maniac4maniac
    maniac4maniac
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for your Posts and screenshots. They helped me to get smth from eveyrthing and some people also helped me via PMs to adjust my last char a lot, esp thanks @Mureel .

AND also i found the #1 problem of why my chars (sorry Altmers) looked so crappy. I changed UserSettings for insane FPS boost, and textures of world overall didn't change a lot or at all, but character's textures changed drastically. So my chars -
    Altmers (especially, but other races too) - looked like real crap.

So the reason partially were Tweaks in UserSettings file -

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370924/performance-tweaks-lite-for-pc/p1 - NOT THOSE exactly, they are fine and enough for both FPS + awesome graphic, but ones expanded by some link in that thread. Use just those TL:DR ones.

- they give insane FPS boost (usually 70-150 FPS from 40-60 fps without them, less in fights, but also boost), but they make your chars look like crap. Will disable them while creating chars or may be will tweak a bit here-there.

P.S - here's example how THE SAME char (will delete her and replace with the last one, just as example) looks with Normal UserSettings and with Tweaked for FPS boost :)

image.png?width=1138&height=712
    image.png

P.S.S - I will finish the char i linked on previous page later - tweaked her and she looks pretty shiny - and may be post her screenshot with Normal UserSettings later :)
    Edited by maniac4maniac on December 10, 2017 11:34AM
    Options
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an age thing

The pics posted saying I don't find these attractive are "older" ladies op needs to learn even altmer get wrinkles n saggy bits over time
    Edited by SugaComa on December 10, 2017 11:08AM
    Options
  • Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2rgyzys.jpg

my vamp high elf
    Edited by Slack on December 10, 2017 11:37AM
    PC EU
    Betty Breeze - Magwarden
    Hunts S'hitblades - Stamplar
    Aschavi - Magplar
    Options
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SbHuYly.jpg
    I like it since she looks like a xxx movie star, more such crazy lips please :).

PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
    Options
  • Darethran
    Darethran
    ✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    It's an age thing

The pics posted saying I don't find these attractive are "older" ladies op needs to learn even altmer get wrinkles n saggy bits over time

Mer look better with age. Typical menfolk have an obsession with juveniles.
    In Scotland | @Darethran

[EU] Ervona Saranith (EP) - Lvl 50 CP >560 - Dunmer Healer
    Options
  • Elusiin
    Elusiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    runagate wrote: »
    Irredeemably_Bananners_high_elf.png

RIP
    Options
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_owp2xqnDbj1ri36afo2_250.gif

Bear-Mounts-In-The-Elder-Scrolls-Online-1.gif
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on December 10, 2017 12:02PM
    Options
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »
    I think they are the easiest:
    41eaebbe7510483e6ad74ac87da57f47.png
    VQrLEcG.png
    eI3qE9h.png
    MNU64Oc.png

Wow... my god, I would sooo love to know what the charecter creation bar sliders were for that :o
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    57f42349-c9cc-4092-b47b-70c79142fd26.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=7LORsyrV5dvQgHopsqyL3D09gQGK4EPNvY3cMTyJrHs%3D
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    Slack wrote: »
    2rgyzys.jpg

my vamp high elf

She looks awesome.
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
    Options
  • maniac4maniac
    maniac4maniac
    ✭✭✭
    Oki, smth like this after a long time of moving sliders here-there, more or less satisfied

uvT5xtr.jpg
    GsfXxbv.jpg
    Options
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    high elves are easy. i have the hardest time with dunmers
    Options
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

RIP

In addition to other wonderful things about my character Irredeemably Bananners's appearance, those eyelashes that stick outside the blindfold move around a lot due to using the jester festival personality. Wonderfully bonkers.

Options
  • Balgost
    Balgost
    ✭✭✭
    mhjrk.jpg

Edited by Balgost on December 10, 2017 7:35PM
    Options
  • CMFan1966
    CMFan1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VQrLEcG.png
    eI3qE9h.png
    MNU64Oc.png

@Mureel I have never seen any way to put what looks like makeup like that on any of my characters. How did you do that? She's beautiful!
    Options
  • Yoma73
    Yoma73
    ✭✭
    Pretty female High Elf - possible?

Yes!

post-2-1512938143.png
    Options
  • Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SoLooney wrote: »
    high elves are easy. i have the hardest time with dunmers

same . Female dunmers and Male Imperials are the hardest for me

After trying a while i had managed to get a decently looking dunmer tho (i think).

Unluckily she will be killed soon because wrong faction

fenbcw.png

PC EU
    Betty Breeze - Magwarden
    Hunts S'hitblades - Stamplar
    Aschavi - Magplar
    Options
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The hardest end-game content for me in ESO is making a beautiful pretty simple Altmer girl.

They all look like crazy angry lemurs with huge eyes and lips and... any sliders, presets, examples (or sites with that) that one could look at or even copy and change to it's taste further?

phN7qxJ.jpg

UPD: my message on 2-nd page contains the reason and examples of why my chars looked even worse and frustrated me even more - those were coz of FPS tweaks in UserSettings file - just watch an example in that message :)

sounds like you managed to make orc females sexy or dunmer...hell or argonians.
    Options
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So a random person created an ugly Altmer and a pretty Breton. What does that show exactly?

If you want a pretty female Altmer, drag your face triangle to the soft corner, like the poster above told you. It will give her a round face with no jagged features, just like the Breton, except unlike a Breton face, you can give an Altmer face some angularity too (Breton faces are super round).

Read the full sentences pls, it's just 1 of hundreds examples, just open google "eso altmer female" or even somewhere here in forums. Almost all of them are the same (rarely there are good though). Almost all also have this sh, that can't get rid of :

7G59chF.png

P.S - 'toggle 1 slider to soft' is not a question in the topic, it's kinda soft-angular on many female chars usually, but possibly there are no such sites as asked, but will be some people offended at their virtual race critisized

what? *** not your thing?
    Options
  • jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    jaschacasadiob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you google eso altmer female what comes out is a list of images that shows that people are trying to create Altmers as if they were Bretons or Nords. Check out the eyebrows. The hair styles. The cheekbones. The eyes.

Stop Bretonizing Altmers.
    "Yesterday while searching a barrel in vVoM I found a lemon. Best drop of the whole run."

Protect the weak. Heal the sick.
    Treasure the gifts of friendship. Seek joy and inspiration in the mysteries of love.
    Honor the Earth, its creatures, and the spirits. Use Nature's gifts wisely. Respect her power. Fear her fury.
    Options
  • Myyth
    Myyth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the only thing bad about high elf females is the creepy eyes.
    Options
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B_mhMiMUwAAyZqf.jpg
    Options
  • Maura_Neysa
    Maura_Neysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty happy with mine. Admititly, I went for Snow Elf

Edited by Maura_Neysa on December 10, 2017 10:28PM
    Maiden Maura - Xbox NA
    Warden Ice Tank (By far my favorite) -RIP #Nerfmire
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer(solo tanked), Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe,Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    Major
    Dragon Knight Healer (Since Homestead)
    Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer,
    Warden 2x Bow DPS
    Stormproof, Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Ophidian Overlord, Assistant Alienist, Boethiah's Scythe, Maw of Lorkhaj Conqueror, Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor, Sunspire Saint,
    Others
    PvP StamDen, Warden Healer, MagDen, Stamplar, StamSorc, DK Failed Attempt, NB Failed Attempt

Playing BiS isn't impressive, playing unique at BiS lvl, THAT's impressive.

Options
  • Dawnblade
    Dawnblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TES elves have never had the classic high fantasy 'tall beautiful waifish human with pointy ear' elf look, they have always been a bit bug eyed and harsh looking.

At least in ESO, there are decent options for creating elves compared to some of the earlier games.
    Options
  • Liley
    Liley
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love my altmer

screenshot_20170523_184837.png
    screenshot_20170307_211239.png
    PC | EU

Muriel Winterhauch | Magicka Sorcerer

Options
  • AtraisMachina2
    Altmer, Bosmer, and Imperial are the easiest in my experience (Breton too, but it’s harder to get them to look unique). Not sure how you could be having trouble with that.

May be the definition of "pretty" is different for everyone. Instead, have no troubles with any other race at all.

Saw a lot of and made some pretty chars of many races, but almost never saw a pretty High Elf made by anyone aswell

1 of examples of smth from TES itself, that doesn't look bad (could not achieve even close):

The-Elder-Scrolls-Online-Wallpaper-Full-HD-Girl-Elf-1920x1080.jpg

Example from some random site between what 1 person created as Altmer and what as Breton (huge difference imo):

high-elf-sorcerer.png
    breton-templar.png

Yo come on dude that breton is in like 4000k and that elf is totally on console. Plus thats like the best looking breton ive ever seen I actually don’t believe thats not photoshopped
    XB1-NA AD
    Bosmer Stamina Templar-DD/Tank
    Altmer Magika Sorcerer-DD
    Khajit Stamina Templar-DD
    Redguard Stamina Templar-DD
    Breton Templar-Healer
    Altmer Magika Nightblade-DD
    700+ CP
    Affiliations:
    The Late Shift-GM
    Cooldown
    Abstraqt

Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    35022017523_a08787d8a4_c.jpg

Face type: Dot all the way into the lower left corner of the triangle
    Chin size: 7 from left
    Chin height: 7 from left
    Eye size: 4 from left
    Eye angle: 10 from left
    Eye separation: 2 from right
    Eye height: 3 from left
    Eye squint: 5 from right
    Nose shape: 3 from right
    Nose height: 7 from left
    Nose length: 6 from left
    Mouth height: 3 from right

Edited by SydneyGrey on December 10, 2017 11:20PM
    Options
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VQrLEcG.png
    eI3qE9h.png
    MNU64Oc.png
    @Mureel
    Yes. Our pompous, light-skinned cousins are tramps and street walkers. They're easy indeed.

Although most altmer females have a face like a guar chewing a thistle!
    Edited by Thannazzar on December 10, 2017 11:24PM
    Options
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img][/img]bae.jpg

I'd smash.
    NA PS4
    Options