The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Vid] Fun side effect of CP in BG's

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avnr wrote: »
    no time to tell your frind that he is underground and that give you advantage over other teams?

He is only underground for his own team. So it was our disadvantage.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right, and he often won't even show up as being underground to everyone on his own team. The only thing it does is prevent his teammates from casting certain targeted things at him (like the Warden Vine heal/pull). It's also really fun if you die near a teammate who appears to be underground - that's pretty much a guaranteed loading screen. Furthermore, I find that it's pretty common for those loading screens to cause enemy players to appear as corpses once it's over, sliding across the ground and doing full damage to me while not being targetable.
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Sixty5 wrote: »
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Meanwhile the smart players are free capping flags and winning the game.
    Why win when you can PvP?

Hitting someone and then watching their HP rubber-band back to full seems more like an exercise in futility rather than PVP.

But that is just me.

Healing is an important part of PvP.

But I get your point, which is why I mentioned in the OP this type of PvP is only fun occasionally.

Sure healing is important, but
    KRBMMO wrote: »
    KRBMMO wrote: »
    The scoring makes absolutely no sense to me. The green team had the highest medal scores but the lowest team score.

Team Score in dom is based on how long you hold flags

Medal Score is given for caps as well as kills and heals on flags. If you sit on a flag and brawl all game you can stack up a high medal score, but do awfully as a team.

Thanks for explaining. I wish they explained what everything means somewhere and how to get good scores in the various content.

But that begs the question: Why did they make it possible to get an individual high score by basically screwing your team score? It's like the high scoring Basketball player who doesn't care if his team loses as long as he gets the most baskets.

Oh well, I won't be participating anyway unless they offer a noCP option again. I was just curious.

It's actually easier to get a high individual score by capping flags, which helps out the team.
    I mean after all this is the optimal way to play CTF
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • Bislobo
    Bislobo
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoy the music
    Redguard Dragonknight - Bislobo
    Orc Nightblade - Bislobø
    Redguard Sorcerer - Bisłobo
    Imperial Templar - Bíslobo
    Altmer Sorcerer - Bisløbo
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP allows long battles and long battles are so much fun! I feel like im alive again (took a long break from game, came back for this!)
    Now they just need to add a seperate queue for solo and group queue (or maybe allow max 2 people for group queue without seperating queues)
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]