Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    Might work through all the DLCs I do enjoy ZoS story telling a lot.
    It's surprisingly good. The DLCs tend to be better than the base game stories, too. Orsinium and Clockwork both have really solid stories.

You guys must be kidding? ESO good story? Any MMO Story is ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE loll.
    I've never gotten Soul assault cause I can't force myself trough that horrible piece of *** of a story.
    You guys need to play other games if you want to experience was a real story is.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    Rickter wrote: »
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

PUGs or PUGz ?

smh, ya'll gotta do something about that. .

lol .... its def getting a bit confusing lol... not sure which guild was created first though lol .... PUGz has been around for 2 -2.5 years i want to say

PUGz of Daggerfall celebrated their 2 years birthday yesterday actually lol!
    As for PUGs of Daggerfall, I asked one of em a while ago and if I remember correctly, it was created early 2017

We've never really crossed path yet. Until couple months ago, we were mostly in non vet while (I hear) they've mostly been in Vivec
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    It's surprisingly good. The DLCs tend to be better than the base game stories, too. Orsinium and Clockwork both have really solid stories.

You guys must be kidding? ESO good story? Any MMO Story is ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE loll.
    I've never gotten Soul assault cause I can't force myself trough that horrible piece of *** of a story.
    You guys need to play other games if you want to experience was a real story is.

The dialog in the DLCs is head and shoulders above anything in the base game. I think the main quest in the base game is one of the worst storylines in the whole game tbh.

The DLCs have better writing, better characters, and--occasionally--more interesting mechanics. I don't want to spoil anything but there's a few moments in Clockwork that border on Douglas Adams-esque.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I found the original story a bit lacking but fun in the end. Actually the couple of HM dungeons some guildies have carried me through can be fun as well when you have to play the mechanics rather than burn it. I guess it’s just quirky mechanics here and there I like
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got sniped and ganked by countless AD body campers tonight. Dirty, yet arguably very effective. Let’s jsut hope ZOS doesn’t listen to the cries to make snipe go off faster.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh; was my first time in game and pvping for a couple of weeks the past couple of days and I only did for a guild event. Was surprised we had more than a full raid and there was a queue to get into DC on Shor. Felt bad zerging down Animosity once, but they got us back as some where intent on chasing them into a resource tower or bridge. It truly does look like a slightly smaller Vivec here lately.

Oh well. Still trying to nail down a build Im going to stick to and going to work on that. Think I have the build but its more of getting some situations where I might want to change in outfitter particularly to deal with ball groups or zergs. I have all single target and it seems futile when its zerg vs raid.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Legend was having a duel event in shor tho, so 40ish of the pop was not on the field. Also, I went to IC after and there was an EP and DC zerg in there fighting each other. Bunch of AD too, tho I wouldn't say a zerg.
  • broxlimricub17_ESO
    broxlimricub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Oh yeah i sensed as such. Thank you for clearing that up, Hades. And thank you for the best wishes. I appreciate that.

I know the feeling. People getting too big for their britches, and splitting off. Happened to me at the end of November 2016. You either maintain the will to rebuild and outlast the haters, or you quit.

As for me, i outlasted the haters, built my own brand, and still going strong and watched the haters all but completely quit eso confirmed by multiple inside sources. I know i shouldnt grin in satisfaction but if you were in my shoes, i dont think you could blame me for how they treated me, my betrothed and some membrs of Requiem who remained loyal.

Best of luck to you and Dreadlords.

Torment has 10 people in the guild total and never all on at the same time. We do take back keeps when we cant go head to head against much larger groups in open field. This is in no way gate camping. 2 DC for every 1 Torment player we are good with but when it gets much more then that we have to get AP in other ways.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had some fun fights this evening. It was pretty unorganized stuff

Does it count as 1vx if you kill to people that are trying to take a resource with your NPCs help?
    Edited by technohic on January 15, 2018 2:30AM
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took my group into IC tonight and had a blast!!! I have not seen ic this active since it went live! Whats all the hulla balloo about?? In any case, got zerged, busted up some zergs, robbed the center event from some AD, good times!
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took my group into IC tonight and had a blast!!! I have not seen ic this active since it went live! Whats all the hulla balloo about?? In any case, got zerged, busted up some zergs, robbed the center event from some AD, good times!

The new home storage coffers in update 17 will be purchasable with tel var which means people are farming them like mad both for use and selling since prices are up.
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah, the new containers. One of my trade guilds was running a really fun 3 faction event in Sotha and Shor at times.
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

The new home storage coffers in update 17 will be purchasable with tel var which means people are farming them like mad both for use and selling since prices are up.

I heard they are going to be bound on purchase. I was planning to buy and resell
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I heard they are going to be bound on purchase. I was planning to buy and resell

On PTS they are BOP, but it's unclear if that's intentional of if they'll change it before the patch goes live.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

On PTS they are BOP, but it's unclear if that's intentional of if they'll change it before the patch goes live.

Im sure they intend that; although it would be a nice way to pay for pots via PvP.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many Tel Var though. Heard they were spendy.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

Someone we tossing around 250k but idk where they got that from. If so I better start farming.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭

Someone we tossing around 250k but idk where they got that from. If so I better start farming.

I heard 100k and 200k for bigger one. No idea if it's true or not
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, same for master writs (100 MW for 30 slots chest, 200 for large).
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I heard 100k and 200k for bigger one. No idea if it's true or not

Its not really that bad, you can make this much pretty easily with a decent group of good players. Providing you arent being zerged to hell.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think i would rather just fill the extra character slot and get more storage.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve long dreamed of a monster helmet only storage accessible to all toons without relogging
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I’ve long dreamed of a monster helmet only storage accessible to all toons without relogging

This is exactly what I'll use them for. One for helms, one for shoulders, and a separate chest for medium/light/heavy gear.

Easier to keep organized, and I can dump gear for later in my bank, then sort it out into respective chests at my leisure (with the aid of a handy banker stationed next to the chests...)
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might actually have to get housing. I want to use just a small one for when I move just a set from what character to another rather than dump it in the bank and try to pick it all out.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    totally wanted to do IC last night but one person in the group didnt have the DLC :neutral:

need about 70k more stones too. . .
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shore has been horrid for the yellow side this last week... Hopefully it gets better .. Everywhere we went we got ran over .. We ended up on Vevic had a better experience there ..

Yellow Shore does not have the population or type of population handle the some of the recent incoming groups...

WE tried IC.. I even saw some vevic AD guilds trying to farm IC I'm not sure if they were ever successful but from what we saw they were not when we were down there...

I hope it get better or there will be very few yellows except PVP door yellows that log on when the map starts flips then logs off when people stop taking keeps...
    Edited by Durham on January 18, 2018 3:17PM
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Durham wrote: »
    Shore has been horrid for the yellow side this last week... Hopefully it gets better .. Everywhere we went we got ran over .. We ended up on Vevic had a better experience there ..
    Shore does not have the population or type of population handle the some of the recent incoming groups...

It’s the problem with shore. The consistent population cannot absorb one organized guild deciding to run at any particular time. Only time it works is if another on a different faction happens to show up at the same time and then you just have a mini vivec
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it kind of ironic that Shor has picked up now that Requiem has dropped to around 8-9 a night consistently.

in any case, Shor is indeed a completely different animal these days. Darkest Requiem have been maining on the server more and more, Priase the Sun has been more permanent, I saw a full 24 man of Dominion Knights in IC just last night, Fengrush and Essa kh have moved in with a guild, Working as Intended, Iron Legion, and now Heroes of Nirn (lul) - I dont recognize this world anymore.

With that being said, I take my group to the fringes, occasionally reinforce the zergs, go to IC, and recently, GvG opportunities have presented themselves via Irylia's hosted events. some thing i would greatly encourage for you @Durham you can reach out to me, or i can give you the discord right here.

So with that being said, I officially pass the torch/badge of defender of Shor, Sheriff of DC, and premier DC representative of Shor. I cant compete with the new blood. Shor is still my home though, and I will continue to maintain my values and playstyle that helped lay the foundations of a Shor that was realized for nearly an entire year.

And thank you all that shared that dream with me.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I find it kind of ironic that Shor has picked up now that Requiem has dropped to around 8-9 a night consistently.

in any case, Shor is indeed a completely different animal these days. Darkest Requiem have been maining on the server more and more, Priase the Sun has been more permanent, I saw a full 24 man of Dominion Knights in IC just last night, Fengrush and Essa kh have moved in with a guild, Working as Intended, Iron Legion, and now Heroes of Nirn (lul) - I dont recognize this world anymore.

With that being said, I take my group to the fringes, occasionally reinforce the zergs, go to IC, and recently, GvG opportunities have presented themselves via Irylia's hosted events. some thing i would greatly encourage for you @Durham you can reach out to me, or i can give you the discord right here.

So with that being said, I officially pass the torch/badge of defender of Shor, Sheriff of DC, and premier DC representative of Shor. I cant compete with the new blood. Shor is still my home though, and I will continue to maintain my values and playstyle that helped lay the foundations of a Shor that was realized for nearly an entire year.

You didn't choose the Sheriff life, it chose you.
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »

You didn't choose the Sheriff life, it chose you.

When I first came to Shor I think there was a solid dc player base of about 10 lol.