Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shor PC/NA "Official" Discussion

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    carefull @DeadlyRecluse Ŵølf X is comin back :P lol
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on January 9, 2018 3:25PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think a lot of people low key waiting to pvp till next patch. I’m trying to finish all of Caldwell’s and grab the last 20 skyshards I need to complete all the vanilla content on aggro. Might work through all the DLCs I do enjoy ZoS story telling a lot.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A_G_G_R_O wrote: »
    I think a lot of people low key waiting to pvp till next patch. I’m trying to finish all of Caldwell’s and grab the last 20 skyshards I need to complete all the vanilla content on aggro. Might work through all the DLCs I do enjoy ZoS story telling a lot.

It's surprisingly good. The DLCs tend to be better than the base game stories, too. Orsinium and Clockwork both have really solid stories. If you plan on doing the thieves guild or dark brotherhood, the reputation grind that unlocks story quests is a little irritating--I'd grind out like 4 levels of rep via dailies before jumping into the story too much, that way you can motor through them without having to wait out the rep levels.

I only have like 4 story quests left in the game on Deadly proper, and they are all craglorn ones I can't be bothered with.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

how care bear of you :trollface:
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• A_G_G_R_O
    A_G_G_R_O
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »

I’m secretly a sweet man . . .
    But you gotta appear volatile when you play AD since you become both enemy factions punching bag. Those who survive and thrive on AD are truly battle hardened.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m secretly a sweet man . . .
    But you gotta appear volatile when you play AD since you become both enemy factions punching bag. Those who survive and thrive on AD are truly battle hardened.

lmao!

honestly, after that screen shot i posted of this morning on Shor, id say DC was the punching bag. I lost my emp a little under 2 hours. there was only 8-10 DC left on the server and some 18 man AD zerg capped all the DC gate keeps, then pushed Ash and Ales while EP pushed the East.

Only to wake up to EP taking all the keeps EXCEPT AD gate keeps. . . . dare i say. . . #teamorange ?!!! :scream:
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those were the terms we came to at our last team orange meeting, yes.
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I hate you. so much right now. lol

RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I'll raise your concerns at the next get-together. No promises.
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Pugs was on this weekend...
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll raise your concerns at the next get-together. No promises.

damn you, deadly!!
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Durham wrote: »
    I think Pugs was on this weekend...

PUGs or PUGz ? 2 different guilds lol.... I think I saw a few PUGs through running around ... i decided to run around on a lowbie in Shor for a bit this weekend
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on January 9, 2018 5:23PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

PUGs or PUGz ?

smh, ya'll gotta do something about that. .
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    PvE:

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PUGs or PUGz ?

smh, ya'll gotta do something about that. .

lol .... its def getting a bit confusing lol... not sure which guild was created first though lol .... PUGz has been around for 2 -2.5 years i want to say
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on January 9, 2018 5:55PM

• casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PUGz doesn't really take PUGs much anymore though, right? Y'all should just call yourselves IronDC (the converse of Rak's @ name) and call it a day.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    PUGz doesn't really take PUGs much anymore though, right? Y'all should just call yourselves IronDC (the converse of Rak's @ name) and call it a day.

we occasionally take a few lfg's ( not often ) but a good chunk of the time those lfgers end up wanting to join the guild lol
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on January 9, 2018 5:58PM

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had a small group the other night. I haven't really been playing so I'm not up to date on current events. One thing I noted the other night though was a few people who had previously been very difficult to kill were extremely squishy. Also poor sentence structure is intended right now to get under Deadly's skin.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

Very clever. And I like it.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig .... You Forgot To Capitalize Every Word

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig .... You Forgot To Capitalize Every Word

He really hates it when you miss-pel things too.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep laughing. I'm taking notes to bring to the Team Orange weekly hoedown.
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on January 9, 2018 6:25PM
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... .meanwhile.... @DeadlyRecluse is also busy coming up with a song for said hoedown .....
    Swing your partner Round and Round .... IF they are blue try to smash them to the ground
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on January 9, 2018 8:00PM

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss veteran ranks
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been watching patch notes myself; while playing some games with short, linear single player campaigns that I had put off. I have done Star Wars Battlefront 2s, The Order 1886, and Titanfall 2. Either need another or just run around in ESO casually to complete the DLC story lines. Just debating Templar, NB, or my Sorc to just focus on and do it.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a bit of questing this week too since my crafter still needs skill points even after picking up every shard in Tamriel. The Wrothgar storyline was surprisingly fun. Too bad the enemies aren't tougher to beat though.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

3 words

Grammatical Pedantry Syndrome
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

3 words

Grammatical Pedantry Syndrome

Gotta put that degree to work somehow.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    @W0lf_z13 where has pugz been lately? Seems like another dc guild has moved onto the server (Iron Legion) and i havent really seen the pugz in 2018

We've not been really active in Cyro recently. Personally, I found the month of December pretty bad in there so I just did other things. One of those things was some Solo/duo IC, but even there, EP have a massive zerg of 12-15.

In IC, 4 player = 16 in term of group size. So 15 would = 60. That many people in IC is just totally overkill and also counter productive. Solo you get tons of TV (and it's fairly easy if you know what you're doing). In such a massive zerg tho, you get absolutely *** TV gainz.

So with cyro being bad, and IC also bad, I just kinda took a week off from ESO.

Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz