The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sotha Sil (EU PC)

• CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »
    @CapuchinSeven

It's NOT an idea, it's a fact. I've seen it with my own eyes so many times under so many circumstances and for so many months it's ridiculous and you're actually admitting it on your post, read twice before posting. But it's ok, you can do whatever you want, the more you try to "punish" (non-pact words) the Pact, the prouder people will be of it.

But as I said on my first post: GG.

It is an idea.
    But you arent totally wrong. Ofc 2 alliances team up if the 3rd alliance has emp or is on emp run.

Certain AD and DC have cooperated way beyond that in this campaign. Several nights both alliances have taken the last few pact keeps and scrolls, usually outnumbering EP. It was a bit surprising the first time I saw both AD and DC sieging the same EP keep without fighting eachother, but it's kinda normal now.

AD and DC combined will never outnumber EP.
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
    Resolute

• CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CapuchinSeven

It's NOT an idea, it's a fact. I've seen it with my own eyes so many times under so many circumstances and for so many months it's ridiculous and you're actually admitting it on your post, read twice before posting. But it's ok, you can do whatever you want, the more you try to "punish" (non-pact words) the Pact, the prouder people will be of it.

It is an idea.
    But you arent totally wrong. Ofc 2 alliances team up if the 3rd alliance has emp or is on emp run. Thats how it works. And not only against EP.

We dont cry unfair if AD and EP stop us together either.

AD and DC just have more chances to dethrone togethrr more often, cos EP pvds emp all the time when there is no resistance.
    And THAT is totally your fault as faction, and not ours for playing smart

Funny, cause this campaign rotation I only see EP get emp at primetime, and totally dominate primetime....Then AD and DC group up around midnight to dethrone and cap into the early mornings :) Kinda like Vivec

This is such a bizarre self imposed view of reality I actaully find it fascinating that humans can do this to themselves. I don't know what time YOU think prime time is but if you choose to reply to this, please remember my guild records PVP primetime for laughs.

EP PVE's emp with day and night capping, I'm sure there are some select moments when EP manage to take emp in prime time but this is very often not the case.

As for those whining about a AD and DC "alliance" please keep in mind that DC and AD realising that the threat to the map is Pact with its day and night PVE capping and both doing something about it (either formally or informally) at the same time does not equal some secret alliance. Frankly EVEN if there IS an alliance just what is it you think is wrong with that?

Well done to AD who actaully woke up to the fact that if they play with some brains they don't have to be stuck in third.
  • Cage_Lizardman
    Cage_Lizardman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you think nightcapping is a bad thing, and you're only doing it because EP is doing it? Except you can't do it alone and have to bring both alliances for it?

I know those lvl5 npc's can hurt, but at least EP can PvD on their own.
    Edited by Cage_Lizardman on February 17, 2018 3:04PM
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GG on PvD with the pact and its 20 man groups at minimum for taking a keep;)
    i assume every DC and AD did the same solo or in smal scale.
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you think nightcapping is a bad thing, and you're only doing it because EP is doing it? Except you can't do it alone and have to bring both alliances for it?

I know those lvl5 npc's can hurt, but at least EP can PvD on their own.

This litrally has nothing to do with what I just said so again I'm going to chalk it up to EP trying to justify almost 7 days a week night capping and PVE Emperor capping but still crying when they lose.
  • DivineFirstYOLO
    DivineFirstYOLO
    ✭✭✭✭
    @CapuchinSeven

It is an idea.
    But you arent totally wrong. Ofc 2 alliances team up if the 3rd alliance has emp or is on emp run.

Certain AD and DC have cooperated way beyond that in this campaign. Several nights both alliances have taken the last few pact keeps and scrolls, usually outnumbering EP. It was a bit surprising the first time I saw both AD and DC sieging the same EP keep without fighting eachother, but it's kinda normal now.

Lmao, how do you manage to outnumber EP?
    Zerg Squad

Godslayer x 4

Pro questing fees for RPers in Cyrodiil, pay your taxes!
    PC - EU

• killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CapuchinSeven

It is an idea.
    But you arent totally wrong. Ofc 2 alliances team up if the 3rd alliance has emp or is on emp run. Thats how it works. And not only against EP.

AD and DC just have more chances to dethrone togethrr more often, cos EP pvds emp all the time when there is no resistance.

Funny, cause this campaign rotation I only see EP get emp at primetime, and totally dominate primetime....Then AD and DC group up around midnight to dethrone and cap into the early mornings :) Kinda like Vivec

This is such a bizarre self imposed view of reality I actaully find it fascinating that humans can do this to themselves. I don't know what time YOU think prime time is but if you choose to reply to this, please remember my guild records PVP primetime for laughs.

EP PVE's emp with day and night capping, I'm sure there are some select moments when EP manage to take emp in prime time but this is very often not the case.

As for those whining about a AD and DC "alliance" please keep in mind that DC and AD realising that the threat to the map is Pact with its day and night PVE capping and both doing something about it (either formally or informally) at the same time does not equal some secret alliance. Frankly EVEN if there IS an alliance just what is it you think is wrong with that?

Well done to AD who actaully woke up to the fact that if they play with some brains they don't have to be stuck in third.

Sorry, but who is you and your guild again? To my knowledge the last pact emperors have been crowned prime-time EU, because ZS coloured alone the whole map red in less than an hour. Before and after that (prime time) pact havent had an emperor at all last campaign. If you can prove me otherwise I want to see some screenshots of non-prime time EP emp from last campaign. Its not hard to provide facts showing your faction PvD at night or early morning. So whos the hypocrit? Btw. I play on Vivec mainly and this seems to be the way you yellow prefer to fight. I know you must be butthurt from earlier campaigns being pvd'd to third place every single campaign, but that didnt happen last campaign. If you deny it, then I wonder how you want the campaign really; Like early morning Vivec? I cant recall prime time being so many good fights ever before on Sotha Sil, and around midnight theres less than a handful pact left, thats why all keeps are gone every early night. But before that, maybe your guild should step up then next time ZS show up to ease in Michany as emperor, instead of running away ;)
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on February 17, 2018 5:19PM
  • Hiro_Kintsugi
    Hiro_Kintsugi
    ✭✭
    Has anyone ever done a serious 3rd party demographic study of the factions?

Is it just bias or is there a serious difference in the faction personalities, trends, player times etc?

Like....Do the folks who play Nords, are they really just frustrated Skyrim players?

Are all Reds closet Goths and 80's sci fi and RA Salvatore fans?

Like do the kinds of folks who like to play Elves and Cats really go to bed at a reasonable hour?
    Edited by Hiro_Kintsugi on February 17, 2018 5:56PM
    Bosmer Wolfrider
  • Croucamp
    Croucamp
    ✭✭
    New prime time is 06:00-13:00 GMT +1 :).
    Triggered Tryhards
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it just bias or is there a serious difference in the faction personalities, trends, player times etc?

Like....Do the folks who play Nords, are they really just frustrated Skyrim players?

Like do the kinds of folks who like to play Elves and Cats really go to bed at a reasonable hour?

I honestly find it fascinating, I'd really like to know.
    Edited by CapuchinSeven on February 17, 2018 10:05PM
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Aaaand: Does the red Army really consist of people from Eastern European time zones?

Ironically enough I tend to think the Bananas have the youngest players, and EP the oldest. Could explain a lot about the the preferred playstyle and its efficiency (elitist or pseudo-elitist ballgroups versus a bunch of stubborn "I am too old to change my class" StamDKs).

DC in Sotha has a median age between 30 and 40. Strangely enough, group play is dominated by at least 4 german speaking guilds (no idea why we tend to play for the Bretons, and not for the Nords ;) )
    Edited by Thraben on February 18, 2018 11:42AM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    @CapuchinSeven

It is an idea.

There is no such thing as teaming up, we're simply bonding over a shared dislike of your zergling pvdoor trash tier faction.
    EP is never outnumbered, ever. Your wipe potential is just SO much greater, and from my own solo viewpoint, you have the highest amount of easy kills among your multi-star CP1k+ players. I'll give you a medal for that achievement but I'm going to have to ask you to hand in the victim card first. Deal?

@CapuchinSeven

It is an idea.

EP's definition of outnumbered: 50v20.
    EP's definition of smallscale: 50v5.
    EP's definition of reality: not found.

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Cage_Lizardman
    Cage_Lizardman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That post makes me wonder if you even play the game, do you only pvp on the forum?
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dont worry @Cage_Lizardman , we play the game and we know exactly how U play the game :D
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    That post makes me wonder if you even play the game, do you only pvp on the forum?

im quite sure our definition of pvp is wildly different as well
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday AD teamed up so well with DC that they pushed up to Glademist. While DC was hitting Fare and BM repeatedly. Meanwhile EP borked several captures just by being EP, with the one at Sejanus being most hilarious. One could have mistaken that one for an intended blood port.

Fun night. I never thought I’d be able to say that about Sotha Sil ever again.
    Edited by Feanor on February 20, 2018 8:54AM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »

Depends...: if you are sniping single players while hiding in the safety of a 30+ man zerg - then your definition about pvp would be roughly the same :trollface:
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Cage_Lizardman
    Cage_Lizardman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rilis wrote: »

Depends...: if you are sniping single players while hiding in the safety of a 30+ man zerg - then your definition about pvp would be roughly the same :trollface:

Technically my definition of pvp would be wider than that, though that's how I prefer things, no secret there.

I suppose I'd fit better in AD :trollface:
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CapuchinSeven

It is an idea.

There is no such thing as teaming up, we're simply bonding over a shared dislike of your zergling pvdoor trash tier faction.
    EP is never outnumbered, ever. Your wipe potential is just SO much greater, and from my own solo viewpoint, you have the highest amount of easy kills among your multi-star CP1k+ players. I'll give you a medal for that achievement but I'm going to have to ask you to hand in the victim card first. Deal?

@CapuchinSeven

It is an idea.

EP's definition of outnumbered: 50v20.
    EP's definition of smallscale: 50v5.
    EP's definition of reality: not found.

Osaka sewers is it? I think you need a break from the game tbh if your so salty its getting on you in real lfe :) And if you really insist on EP playing PvD in the early mornings/nights, and outnumbering you at all times/zerging you, how come EP is last then and ended up last the campaign before this? It doesnt make sense at all. If you want to know what PvD and zerging is, I suggest you log in early mornings Vivec on your side to get a wake up call. And yes, they will win that map again. Ive been in and out of SS since november, and afaik having to tank two factions simultaneously is making EP players better at wvw than your faction, who can steadily rely on only focusing one alliance and at most times PvD, or wait at Arrius farm/mine to TRYhard to get some AP :)
    And im STILL waiting for proof of any of your claims; -EP nightcapping/early morning capping, EP zerging more than you do, -smallscale 5vs50. You are full of big words but nothing to back them so I call *** and then again about that definition of reality....I start to understand why Eve left :) Btw, ZS WILL log into SS like every prime-time and make red emp in about an hour. Now I suggest you get your friends of both factions to actually stop it, instead of PvD'ing it back when ZS leaves
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I decided to take screenshots from today and yesterday morning of these filthy EP nightcapping and PvDooring and this is what I got:
    Yesterday: 3mytD4E.jpg

Today: iC8tJuw.jpg
    EP so evil lol.
    PC/EU
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, things have changed a bit, but some players are vengeful :p EP used to crown emp and PvD the whole map pretty much every day outside of prime time thanks to a massive population advantage. That's simply a matter of fact and everyone who played back then should know, no need to prove anything. Locked EP vs 1 or 2 bar AD and DC was a daily occurence.

They just haven't been able to take much advantage of their numbers lately, especially at night, because the usual PvDoor heros quickly log off once they face some actual resistance and most of those few that are then left, stand no chance against similar sized groups from AD or DC, so EP ends up getting pushed to the gates later at night, which is one reason why they didn't win the last 2 campaigns and why those 2 screenshots look like this. EP simply doesn't have decent small scale players left (with very few exceptions) so they don't get anything done with low population, even if the population of their enemies is equally low. Which - i guess - is a direct result of the zerging and PvDooring that drives the better players away.

The other reason of their losses was the low pop bonus of DC, which is gone now, so population difference isn't that big anymore. It is still clearly in favour of EP. If you don't belive me, just check the population display from Sotha before and after prime time and you will see that EP has a higher population than the other sides in most cases. They are the first whose population is above 1 bar early in the day and the last whose population drops down from locked after prime time. And they got the longest queues. So maybe you should question yourself, why EP can't win despite having more numbers. Numbers that should be enough, even when getting focused by both opponents ...

I also don't know why ZS gets mentioned here. Sure, they have been able to crown prime time emp, but they rarely play on Sotha. So even if they do, it doesn't really reflect regular Pact performance. And last time i saw them on Sotha, they were playing for AD actually (i haven't been very active lately, so i might have missed some red ZS emps, but my point stays).
    Edited by Rianai on February 22, 2018 2:35PM
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I decided to take screenshots from today and yesterday morning of these filthy EP nightcapping and PvDooring and this is what I got:

EP so evil lol.

...how is 10:20am and 9:20am night capping...?

That's before I even address the logic of just because the groups nightcapping in the last campign have given up now (because ALL that night capping and you still came last, L O L) doesn't mean it didn't happen. That's not how the movement of time works mate.
    Edited by CapuchinSeven on February 22, 2018 6:05PM
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Osaka sewers is it? I think you need a break from the game tbh if your so salty its getting on you in real lfe :)

It is I indeed. You got me. And well mister, I happen to like salt.
    And if you really insist on EP playing PvD in the early mornings/nights, and outnumbering you at all times/zerging you, how come EP is last then and ended up last the campaign before this? It doesnt make sense at all. If you want to know what PvD and zerging is, I suggest you log in early mornings Vivec on your side to get a wake up call. And yes, they will win that map again.

"low pop bonus". DC's motto "we win because we don't log in" is true because it rhymes.

But what does Vivec's trash faction have to do with Sotha's trash faction, except that they are very similar? I think we're actually agreeing about EP being Sotha's trash tier faction.
    Ive been in and out of SS since november, and afaik having to tank two factions simultaneously is making EP players better at wvw than your faction, who can steadily rely on only focusing one alliance and at most times PvD, or wait at Arrius farm/mine to TRYhard to get some AP :)

You have to TRYhard to become better at the game. Yeah, the irony in the above statement was amazing but the pun needed some work.
    And im STILL waiting for proof of any of your claims; -EP nightcapping/early morning capping, EP zerging more than you do, -smallscale 5vs50. You are full of big words but nothing to back them so I call *** and then again about that definition of reality....I start to understand why Eve left :) Btw, ZS WILL log into SS like every prime-time and make red emp in about an hour. Now I suggest you get your friends of both factions to actually stop it, instead of PvD'ing it back when ZS leaves

Well, I happen to like words. But I don't know who Eve is. Unless you mean E V. He doesn't like me and he's not my boyfriend so he can't leave me with the baby and an alcohol problem. Joke's on ... someone.

I mentioned before that I'm a solo / small scale player, which means that a) yes EP zergs more than me and b) I'm allergic to sieging. So I don't feel particularly motivated to pvdoor.

By the way, are you a member of Zerg Squad or are you just doing some wishful thinking? They haven't been active in Sotha for quite some time, as Ria mentioned. So....if EP's strongest guild doesn't even play in the campaign or for the Pact... Could you remind me again... who is going to crown that prime time EP emp in 1 hour and who's using the "big words"?

Edited by Scamh on February 22, 2018 11:25PM
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EP so evil lol.

That's before I even address the logic of just because the groups nightcapping in the last campign have given up now (because ALL that night capping and you still came last, L O L) doesn't mean it didn't happen. That's not how the movement of time works mate.

Oh, so maybe you will tell me that morning cap is no longer a bad thing because as you can see not only EP does that? Can you asure me that even tho EP was struggling at BRK previous day evening, they magically managed to make whole map red just to lose it to one AD guild jumping from keep to keep with their emperor? Can you at least try not to be so biased?
    PC/EU
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EP so evil lol.

Oh, so maybe you will tell me that morning cap is no longer a bad thing because as you can see not only EP does that? Can you asure me that even tho EP was struggling at BRK previous day evening, they magically managed to make whole map red just to lose it to one AD guild jumping from keep to keep with their emperor? Can you at least try not to be so biased?

I literally have no idea what you're talking about.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    morning and night cap is obviously not a problem as long as the map is yellow :) But it doesnt really matter, pact fights on two fronts and its ok with me. Loads of action and eventually were tanking two sides every prime time, which isnt bad for a faction of pugs :)
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    morning and night cap is obviously not a problem as long as the map is yellow :) But it doesnt really matter, pact fights on two fronts and its ok with me. Loads of action and eventually were tanking two sides every prime time, which isnt bad for a faction of pugs :)

Tanking generally means that you can withstand the onslaught, which EP clearly can't.

I'm also not sure if Draco, Immortal legends, Loups, Squishy Tomatos and every other guild I see running with the faction moshpit would refer to themselves and their faction as "pugs", in the literal sense anyway.

EP vs Reality, 0-100

• CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loads of action and eventually were tanking two sides every prime time, which isnt bad for a faction of pugs :)

Pacts attachment to reality gets thinner and thinner.
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol you two guys must be really sore arsed :D Arent you bored of PvD'in kings or farra when the other faction attacks arrius? :D Yes, at prime time pact is tanking two factions, the map proves it every prime time. And by tanking I mean holding arrius/farra/kings and or brk/chalman. Anything else is not possible for any faction when being hit on two fronts by factions who doesnt have to worry about their backlines as only reds will go there :) And yes, I see EP players becoming better and better and not giving up. Whats gonna happen is you blues and yellows will lose the better players, because theyll get bored of the onesided show pushing ep to spawngates, youll end up with the trash and at the same time the best ep players remain, while you get the easygoers and zergsurfers, :)
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats gonna happen is you blues and yellows will lose the better players, because theyll get bored of the onesided show pushing ep to spawngates

That’s so hilarious. Is almost like a certain faction had fun with the very same thing for 8 months straight, and now that there are finally enough people fed up with that BS the resistance EP meets is now somehow a heroic “tanking” of two factions. So funny.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.