Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Cyrodil PVE/Exploration campaign

• Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Marcd23 wrote: »
    Yeah... I know I'm more than likely going to get lynched for this... But not everybody does pvp all the time and there's a lot that don't do it at all... And for those... It's hard or impossible to get all of the game content done... Sky shards, dolmans, delves and the daily quests...
    I think this would be a nice addition to the game... Either that or let us deactivate pvp while in there and once you've turned it on or off you can't change it again for 12 hours and it can't be turned on or off once you have left one of the home bases... So players can't see other players and just turn it off to stop being attacked or turn it on when people think you're in pve mode and start attacking them...

If you're gonna lynch me... Remember I'm only sharing my opinions

Ok. Let me explain why this is not a good idea.

First of all, Cyrodiil is known for several things.
    • It is a PvP zone with minor PvE elements.
    • It has a lot of lag
    • Due to lag it had to have max players per alliance capped on pretty low number.
    Since lag is pretty much terrible and cap is low, don't you feel it would be a major hit to the PvP population if you even further reduce their numbers by having a horde of PvE players roaming Cyrodiil with, as you suggested, PvP switched off? I can see this as a way for more exploits for some ppl as well. So, as much as I can see why you are unhappy with a fact that you cannot easily get all these PvP zoned skyshards, I still find your idea not so well thought out.
  • Chadak
    Chadak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done enough pvp in Cyrodil to know that I'll never do more of it if I can help it.

GW2 is still the only game I play that feels to me like its doing PvP right. Its janky on here and I don't enjoy the incessant distraction of gear grinding in order to even properly test a pvp build.

Want someone like me to PVP more? Get the stupid gear grind out of it. When I want to pvp, I'm not actually saying 'I want to waste the next 2-10 days getting the right gear to try this new build out'. I want to pvp when I get home from work.

If I can't do that because the build I want or need to use requires me to go farm some god forsaken pve dungeon or delves, or try to find bits and pieces of overland sets for sale on guild vendors? That's not what I signed up for. That's not pvping.

That's stupid. I don't have time for your stupidness, and I refuse to make time for it. And that's not even getting to the bad imbalances in classes.

So yeah, I'd prefer a PvE Cyrodil, because its more likely to happen than ZOS making PvP not actually be a boring af PvE gear grind.
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wanted this from the beginning and seeing as it would be a separate campaign I don't see how this would impact PVPers, in fact, it would help with the lag on the normal campaigns surely?
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aimora wrote: »
    Wanted this from the beginning and seeing as it would be a separate campaign I don't see how this would impact PVPers, in fact, it would help with the lag on the normal campaigns surely?

Having an entire new campaign that is not a campaign at all would just take resources from so called megaservers and hamsters are already struggling to run that wheel.

Also, how would you do it? Would you remove all keeps or make NPCs friendly? How would you get these 4 exclusive shards locked beyond enemy gates? What about 13 shards from IC? Before, it was rather easy to collect all but 4 locked in enemy base when there were campaigns such as Ebony Blade, but exploiters flipping keeps in turns and cheesing Emperorship made Zos remove these low populated campaigns. Thank the cheaters for what we have now.
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would happily pay for a pve server... So if players want it... They have a choice to pay for it

Yeah even make us pay for it if needed :)

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

• Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enslaved wrote: »

Having an entire new campaign that is not a campaign at all would just take resources from so called megaservers and hamsters are already struggling to run that wheel.

Also, how would you do it? Would you remove all keeps or make NPCs friendly? How would you get these 4 exclusive shards locked beyond enemy gates? What about 13 shards from IC? Before, it was rather easy to collect all but 4 locked in enemy base when there were campaigns such as Ebony Blade, but exploiters flipping keeps in turns and cheesing Emperorship made Zos remove these low populated campaigns. Thank the cheaters for what we have now.

No idea how they would do it - I am not a Dev - I would like it if they did :) Plus turning on a a new campaign isn't a major thing as they have been able to add 2 for the event :)
    Edited by Aimora on July 27, 2017 7:05AM

• ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited for I gotta stop reading these kind of threads.
    Edited by ofSunhold on July 27, 2017 8:55AM
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's really not needed. Find a quiet slot / server. Stay away from.the hubs. Or just start to learn PvP all it takes is paitence
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no benefit or point in pve only players having to use a PvP area. Creating a pve only server works. What does it matter of pve ers can now get achievements they couldn't before? I thought pvpers didn't care about pve? And arguing it'd only be fair to have open world PvP and no mobs in trials etc is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enslaved wrote: »

No idea how they would do it - I am not a Dev - I would like it if they did :) Plus turning on a a new campaign isn't a major thing as they have been able to add 2 for the event :)

There were threads about that, what you see as simple opening of new campaigns. PvP event hit hard even PvE players, since poor performance, random disconnects and generally higher ping was seen and reported on both NA and EU servers. I would adore that new campaigns Zos gave us remain after event, but I doubt that will be the case, considering the fact that there are ppl that would exploit low population on some of campaigns to gain easy ranks/emperorship until campaign is deleted, like some former ones.
  • Sneaky-Snurr
    Sneaky-Snurr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 'peaceful' Cyro?
    You'll have to wait until the Era of the Septims to arrive to get PvE Cyro but until then, keep trying. Cyrodiil is meant as a warzone.

And I see so much hate towards PvP-ers from PvE-ers in this thread, would it trigger all of you if I want an open PvP system in PvE areas? It's safe to assume that every one of PvE-ers will oppose this idea.
    The Order of the Shadows: Nightmare
      EP CP810 Nightblade
      AD CP810 Templar
      AD CP810 Dragon Knight
      AD Lvl 25 Sorceror
      DC Lvl 23 Nightblade
    {PC•NA•no-CP Ravenwatch}

Shadow hide you. -Unknown
    There is no clean fight in a war. -Shun Izaki
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 'peaceful' Cyro?
    You'll have to wait until the Era of the Septims to arrive to get PvE Cyro but until then, keep trying. Cyrodiil is meant as a warzone.

And I see so much hate towards PvP-ers from PvE-ers in this thread, would it trigger all of you if I want an open PvP system in PvE areas? It's safe to assume that every one of PvE-ers will oppose this idea.

If it was implemented in the same way as we are asking i.e. another PVP server I would have no problem with an open world PVP, as long as I could avoid it :) Just as we are saying create a PVE version of Cyrodiil so the ones not interested in PVP can explore it unencumbered by the PVP elements :)

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyrodiil's PvE content is specifically designed to exist in a PvP situation. That's why the quests are so short and simple compared with those in the PvE zones. I would much rather see a way to indicate to others that you weren't interested in PvP. That keeps the purpose of the PvE content in a PvP situation, but equally tells the PvP players that there's no point in killing you because they won't get a good fight.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    greylox wrote: »
    There is no benefit or point in pve only players having to use a PvP area. Creating a pve only server works. What does it matter of pve ers can now get achievements they couldn't before? I thought pvpers didn't care about pve? And arguing it'd only be fair to have open world PvP and no mobs in trials etc is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

There's nothing keeping PvE players from getting the achievements in Cyrodiil other than their fear of encountering an enemy player that will kill them.

I've gotten all the skyshards on 3 of my characters, 2 others have all the skyshards locked behind the gates, but are still missing a couple of delve ones, another one is only missing one of the EP skyshards behind a gate.

And all these skyshards (and dolmens and delves) were obtained when I was not in Cyrodiil for PvP.

If you are questing, as long as you take certain precautions, you will not have any problems.

Tips for PvE in Cyrodiil:

- Don't mind dying. Yes, sometimes you have to ride back a long way, but that will happen rarely.
    - When entering a delve or town, sneak. Kill only the mobs near a delve entrance that you need to kill to enter. That way you won't be giving away that you are in there.
    - If you are in a campaign where there is activity for your faction and you encounter a ganker, say something in zone chat. Experienced PvPers may come help. Or not. You won't find out till you try.
    - Find a group. My guild has done numerous events in Cyrodiil where we went after dolmens, skyshards, delve bosses and quests. We even did it with a cross-faction group once and managed not to kill each other.
    - Bring potions. Invisibility potions are great. Immovability potions as well.
    - Avoid the battle lines. The borders between keeps held by different alliances are where you are likely to find enemy players. Never take the bridge at Alessia or the milegate at Chal.
    - To get the skyshards behind the gates, pick a campaign where your faction is strong and make it your home campaign. If you see the notice pop up that "the gate of X is open" and it's not one of your gates, drop what you are doing and rush to Cyrodiil and grab that skyshard!
    The Moot Councillor
  • Its_Alexis
    Its_Alexis
    ✭✭✭
    DiteHart wrote: »
    I don't think that's the real goal for everyone, and thanks to group achievements, it's not JUST "achievements from Cyrodiil". And for anyone on console, there are actual achievements/trophies relating to them, so it's not even JUST ESO in-game achievements.
    If most of the achievements had separated PVP and PVE like they do with DLC, then I'm sure people wouldn't have a big deal.

If "Tamriel Skyhard Hunter" didn't include Cyrodiil skyshards and "Master Fisher" didn't include Cyrodiil fish, there probably wouldn't be nearly as many complaints. It's the idea that you can get maybe 80% or so of an achievement, then be forced to do separate content to get the last 20%.

While there are a lot of people that can easily keep something 80% or even 98%, there are also a lot of people that get bugged by seeing incomplete things. So, PvEers can pretty easily get 21/24 achievements (or 87.5%) for Tamriel Skyshard Hunter. Some people can easily ignore that. Others can kinda feel a bit of need to finish it out. They don't want to do PvP, but they wont feel like their "work is done" until they finish that achievement.
    And as said, it can be even bigger for console players that like Xbox achievements and/or PS Trophies, since Tamriel Skyshard Hunter and Master Fisher are attached to achievements/trophies.

It's not that we specifically want the Cryodiil achievements, but that we want (or in some cases just feel the need, or at least some inner pressure) to finish the overall achievements that happen to have Cyrodiil achievements in them.

Yup, this. It's not like we're asking for free pass or easy mode, but that last few % of that achievements that we can easily get in PVE, is lock behind cyrodiil. I've done all the quest, delves, anchors and collected all but 4 skyshards in 3-4 days. Died a few times, no big deal, got over it, but how long will it take for me to collect the last 4 skyshards? No one know, especially since I'm playing as a DC in PC NA.
    Imagine something anyone can get but takes quite a bit of time, like your pvp ranks, the last few rank you can only get it if you complete a trial to unlock each. Will you be happy with it?
    Edited by Its_Alexis on July 27, 2017 2:05PM
    PC NA

Alexis Light - Breton Templar DD
    Likes-To-Tank - Argonian Dragonknight Tank
    Pauline Storm - Altmer Sorcerer DD
    Thunder gro-Lightning - Orc Sorcerer Speedster
  • GreyWolf_79
    GreyWolf_79
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you want to enjoy Cyrodiil, take the risk of having to PVP while doing PVE. It's a PVP-Zone, the Roleplayers wouldn't like it if suddenly the war was paused there.

Yeah, as a PVEer who would like to eventually complete all the content in Cyrodiil, I have accepted the fact that I might get PK'd in the process. That's what happens when you go scavenging in a warzone. Just gotta be quick and sneaky-like.
  • Cardhwion
    Cardhwion
    ✭✭✭

I wouldn't mind open world PVP - on an extra server. I'd absolutely not mind if ZOS gave the PVP community their own server with World PVP. Only... all other games that do that have dedicated PVP servers which are ghost towns.
    "Why did I follow him...? I don't know. Why do things happen as they do in dreams? All I know is that, when he beckoned... I had to follow him. From that moment, we traveled together, East. Always... into the East."
  • HiImRex
    HiImRex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lynch him.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its_Alexis wrote: »
    DiteHart wrote: »
    I don't think that's the real goal for everyone, and thanks to group achievements, it's not JUST "achievements from Cyrodiil". And for anyone on console, there are actual achievements/trophies relating to them, so it's not even JUST ESO in-game achievements.
    If most of the achievements had separated PVP and PVE like they do with DLC, then I'm sure people wouldn't have a big deal.

If "Tamriel Skyhard Hunter" didn't include Cyrodiil skyshards and "Master Fisher" didn't include Cyrodiil fish, there probably wouldn't be nearly as many complaints. It's the idea that you can get maybe 80% or so of an achievement, then be forced to do separate content to get the last 20%.

While there are a lot of people that can easily keep something 80% or even 98%, there are also a lot of people that get bugged by seeing incomplete things. So, PvEers can pretty easily get 21/24 achievements (or 87.5%) for Tamriel Skyshard Hunter. Some people can easily ignore that. Others can kinda feel a bit of need to finish it out. They don't want to do PvP, but they wont feel like their "work is done" until they finish that achievement.
    And as said, it can be even bigger for console players that like Xbox achievements and/or PS Trophies, since Tamriel Skyshard Hunter and Master Fisher are attached to achievements/trophies.

It's not that we specifically want the Cryodiil achievements, but that we want (or in some cases just feel the need, or at least some inner pressure) to finish the overall achievements that happen to have Cyrodiil achievements in them.

Yup, this. It's not like we're asking for free pass or easy mode, but that last few % of that achievements that we can easily get in PVE, is lock behind cyrodiil. I've done all the quest, delves, anchors and collected all but 4 skyshards in 3-4 days. Died a few times, no big deal, got over it, but how long will it take for me to collect the last 4 skyshards? No one know, especially since I'm playing as a DC in PC NA.
    Imagine something anyone can get but takes quite a bit of time, like your pvp ranks, the last few rank you can only get it if you complete a trial to unlock each. Will you be happy with it?

To get those last skyshards, set a campaign as your Home campaign and then just keep an eye on the notifications from Cyrodiil. If it says "the gate of X is open" and it's one of the gates you need, rush to Cyrodiil and get the skyshard.

One Sunday morning I was doing my writs when I saw there was a push in the home campaign of one of my EP characters that opened the DC gates. My AD character needed those shards, so I hopped on her and grabbed the DC skyshards. While I was there, AD managed to open the EP gates as well, so I went and grabbed those.

Then I hopped on my DC character, went to Cyrodiil and rode all across the map and managed to get the Northern skyshard as well (EP managed to close the gate of Garthok before I could get in). Now I just need to bide my time...
    The Moot Councillor
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a poll opened up about this topic. I commented there, too. I feel that this suggestion really hurts no one and allows players to play how they want. PvP folks get the Golden Vendor so they don't have to PvE, but PvE folks get nothing in return. That's messed up. A PvE Cyrodiil campaign without any AP gains is perfectly fine. I honestly think there's a silent majority that would want this - they just don't spend time on the forums. A lot of folks I talk with in area chat and in my guilds would LOVE to see a PvE Cyrodiil campaign.
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to enjoy Cyrodiil, take the risk of having to PVP while doing PVE. It's a PVP-Zone, the Roleplayers wouldn't like it if suddenly the war was paused there.

The PvE Cyrodiil zone can be seen as "on the eve of war" - just before the fighting actually started. No factions on the battlefield yet - just abandoned keeps, Imperial troops called back in response to Imperial City being invaded by Molag Bal. Some deserted and took up banditry instead, hence the Black Daggers. Dolmens are popping up, as Worm Cultists start spreading out to prepare for the Planemeld.
    See, problem solved - RP maintained.
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Biro123 yeah I completely understand... But you still have to fight off stuff in Cyrodil as well... I get it's not the same level of difficulty... But when you're the other side of Cyrodil minding your own business... Collecting shards and clearing delves... Then a group of 20 run through... You ain't gonna stand a single chance... You then have to travel all the way back across... It becomes a bit tedious

welcome to a pvper's life lol .... we ride across the map for an objective to sometimes get wiped out to have to either do it all over again or decide on a different strategy
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Orjix
    Orjix
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was a poll opened up about this topic. I commented there, too. I feel that this suggestion really hurts no one and allows players to play how they want. PvP folks get the Golden Vendor so they don't have to PvE, but PvE folks get nothing in return. That's messed up. A PvE Cyrodiil campaign without any AP gains is perfectly fine. I honestly think there's a silent majority that would want this - they just don't spend time on the forums. A lot of folks I talk with in area chat and in my guilds would LOVE to see a PvE Cyrodiil campaign.

The golden is not made well enough for PvPers to not to PvE the golden is only a bandage on broken bones, to truly have your PvP set you need to do PvE to get the gear. If them implemented a golden that offered ALL sets dropped in PvE then PvEers would be shortchanged. The system as it is now is fine
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Keep_Door wrote: »
    I dont like this idea. You want to explore cyrodiil buck up and out your big boy pants on. you may even learn a few things.

This
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So, after I get to say....I dunno... PVP rank Legate, I can have Flawless Conqueror and a Maelstrom sword, right?
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Its about give and take.

To give benefits of completing Cyrodiil stuff to people without them having to beat the content there (that content being surviving other players), you'd have to offer the same to people like myself....: PVPers who don't do trials or the harder dungeons.. Let me do them without having to beat the content - Empty all the bosses out, let me walk through them and give me the loot in a chest at the end - not to mention the titles, achievements and Undaunted levels etc...

Sounds a bit silly, doesn't it?

Or giving you a PvP open world option.

That would be a more accurate comparison than the asinine idea of a trial with no mobs. I know you were just being snarky, but seriously.
  • ofSunhold
    ofSunhold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Cyrodiil's PvE content is specifically designed to exist in a PvP situation. That's why the quests are so short and simple compared with those in the PvE zones. I would much rather see a way to indicate to others that you weren't interested in PvP. That keeps the purpose of the PvE content in a PvP situation, but equally tells the PvP players that there's no point in killing you because they won't get a good fight.

Exactly this. Thank you for stating that so beautifully.
    Classes that don't need any class ability nerfs: Nightblades, Dragonknights, Sorcs, Templars, Wardens.
  • Vercingetorix
    Vercingetorix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    apostate9 wrote: »

So, after I get to say....I dunno... PVP rank Legate, I can have Flawless Conqueror and a Maelstrom sword, right?

So, after I get Flawless Conqueror, I can have the Emperor title as well as costume, right?

See, I can play this game too, clown.
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    apostate9 wrote: »

So, after I get Flawless Conqueror, I can have the Emperor title as well as costume, right?

See, I can play this game too, clown.

Sure you can, once you have castrated Cyrodiil...That was the actual point of the post above wasn't it? Making a disclaimer at the outset that your logic is flawed doesn't mean people aren't still going to point it out. You literally DID ask to be emperor without doing PVP, it's right at the top of the post, with your name on it. Jeebuz, you people. Does this ring a bell at all?

"What does it matter of pve ers can now get achievements they couldn't before? "

You play nothing but forum games, I am not even convinced you play ESO. You seem terrified of everything, especially other players, and hyper-annoyed at all times, which is a sure sign of some psycho-social disease. You add zero value to every thread you contaminate with your incessant whinging. Bottom line is you will get a PVP-free Cyrodiil never, so this thread and all it's duplicate threads can basically grind to a halt whenever. And you get the ignore list, which has been calling your name forever.

Edited by apostate9 on July 28, 2017 5:10PM
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrong, wrong, wrong, you are utterly wrong. The developers put PvE elements in Cyrodiil. I PvE. Therefore I have to go into Cyrodiil. I have no interest in anything else, especially PvP.

Like other PvE platers I just want to be left alone. The only possible reason for objecting to this is because you and your ilk are disturbed people who enjoy making other players miserable precisely because we want nothing to do with you.

ive spent more time doing pve in cyrodil than pvp. im not wrong. my perspective is yours. i would like to be able to get the skyshards without being ganked on the opposite end of the map, but unlike you i accept where I CHOSE TO GO, BY MYSELF and that IT IS A PVP ZONE, and that BEING GANKED COMES WITH THE TERRITORY.

By myself, i'd leave you alone. 99 times out of 100. but dont begrudge me the 1 time i feel you deserve to have to hold your intestines in as you die on the ground, alone. and then have to rez very far away.