The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Soul Strike should get the Death stroke treatment

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does too much for that cost, either increase cost to dawnbreaker aka 125 or reduce the duration/damage.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    josiahva wrote: »
    I agree, this skill is underwhelming if anything. I don't think I have ever successfully killed anyone with it the times I have tried. It sure sounds like a lot of damage when you read it...but in reality that damage is spread out over a relatively long time...more than enough time for people to heal themselves, shield, etc.

put 1 or 2 dots -> CC -> soul assault

The dots are extra ticks. They help also against shields
    CC is to reduce stam through breaking it
    SAs can be blocked, but not much
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »
    The only nerf that Soul Assault should get is the amount of hits that occurs so that blocking it doesnt drain 15-20k stamina. Making blocking an actual counter.

I liked the previous version, with less dmg but unblockable. Flame reach + soul assault was a great combo then.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    @SirSocke

Ever fought a StamNB with 7/7 well-fitted, Eternal Hunt, Shuffle and Draining Shot? There is a reason dodge rolls are where they are now.

Yes, all the time.

Free kills, even for another stamblade with 0 undodgeable attacks.

7x Well-Fitted? You'd have to be mad to run that, especially with around 80% of damage in the game being undodgeable.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SanTii.92 wrote: »
    For some reason medium armor users tend to think that roll dodge should have no counters.

For some reason roll dodge is the only useful defense on medium armor builds. And for some reason everyone and their mother counters dodge roll via every channel, including heavy attacks from lightning and resto staffs, radiant destruction etc., every AoE, every applied DoT and that cliffracer nonsense as well.

Cool stuff, how many skills go through a shield right now? None. Just a glyph that also counters block and every form of mitigation and one or two 5 piece sets.

Don't logic him, suggest it going through shields see what happens. Magicka users thin it's ok because the can usualyl just spam hardness.

Anyway it needs to go from 8 ticks to 4 ticks so it doesn't eat stamina as much, its eats far too much blocking it. Not including the loss os regen ticks and all the stamina you'll use when using the now expensive healing skills.

Plus the snare should go so if your on the edge of its range you actually have a chance to break it by going out of the range even though its unlikely with blocking it. Still it doesn't need a snare.

Maybe a cost increase to like 120~, far too cheap.

This. Magicka users always come into these discussions with roll dodge is so op. Roll dodge isn't *** unless you build a squishy roll dodge build that's gonna go down in a couple hits. Roll dodge is expensive and most stamina builds can't afford to use it more than a few times when combined with other skills in a fight. The mag sorc community in this game is way to large and the masters of whining and crying. Imagine if we did have all the counters to shields that we have to roll dodge. I'd love a *** ultimate that went through shields. Mag sorcs would be crying their eyes out.
  • Dorrino
    Dorrino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    @SirSocke

Ever fought a StamNB with 7/7 well-fitted, Eternal Hunt, Shuffle and Draining Shot? There is a reason dodge rolls are where they are now.

@Feanor

I haven't. Because this build doesn't survive in pvp at all.

One cc and it's dead.
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For some reason medium armor users tend to think that roll dodge should have no counters.

For some reason roll dodge is the only useful defense on medium armor builds. And for some reason everyone and their mother counters dodge roll via every channel, including heavy attacks from lightning and resto staffs, radiant destruction etc., every AoE, every applied DoT and that cliffracer nonsense as well.

Cool stuff, how many skills go through a shield right now? None. Just a glyph that also counters block and every form of mitigation and one or two 5 piece sets.

Don't logic him, suggest it going through shields see what happens. Magicka users thin it's ok because the can usualyl just spam hardness.

Anyway it needs to go from 8 ticks to 4 ticks so it doesn't eat stamina as much, its eats far too much blocking it. Not including the loss os regen ticks and all the stamina you'll use when using the now expensive healing skills.

Plus the snare should go so if your on the edge of its range you actually have a chance to break it by going out of the range even though its unlikely with blocking it. Still it doesn't need a snare.

Grrr!
    Dodge escapes roots and CCs and repositions and negates every status effect, including poison, enchant, Assassin's Will proc, ice/shock effect AND. SO. ON.
    Don't even compare it. Shields are more comparable to a burst heal like Breath of Life. Whether you apply that before or after a burst is quite irrelevant.

That being said, if you wanna nerf the ticks, go ahead.
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »

Grrr!
    Dodge escapes roots and CCs and repositions and negates every status effect, including poison, enchant, Assassin's Will proc, ice/shock effect AND. SO. ON.
    Don't even compare it. Shields are more comparable to a burst heal like Breath of Life. Whether you apply that before or after a burst is quite irrelevant.

That being said, if you wanna nerf the ticks, go ahead.

Dodge doesn't escape CCs, that's Break Free (an entirely different mechanic).

It also doesn't "negate" any of the status effects (burning, chilled, concussed), those will still deal damage to a dodge rolling person.

Assassin's Will & enchants are not status effects, and the latter of them still hits dodge rolling targets on Live server (supposedly fixed on PTS, haven't tested).

Assassin's Will is one of the very few skills that are dodgeable.

And shields aren't comparable to anything in the game. A person can be crazy tanky with a shield up (able to withstand ridiculous amounts of burst), where another without a shield would be dead (unless heavy armor and/or blocking).

Shields allow you to play a damage dealing character and make it a "tank" as well, a luxury not present for medium armor damage dealers due to the uselessness of dodge mechanic and lack of mitigation/healing received heavy for instance receives.
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most predictable, slow ultimate that is dangerous only against some medium stamina builds. The last DD ultimate that is useful on magicka Templar without super expensive Destro or crappy Meteor.

I say no to the nerf. Stop dodging it, please.
    Edited by Ashamray on July 18, 2017 7:42PM
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This ultimate removes counterplay when it's used against someone wearing medium armor. It needs to be dodgeable otherwise let's have it go through damage shields as well.
  • Killset
    Killset
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

This. Magicka users always come into these discussions with roll dodge is so op. Roll dodge isn't *** unless you build a squishy roll dodge build that's gonna go down in a couple hits. Roll dodge is expensive and most stamina builds can't afford to use it more than a few times when combined with other skills in a fight. The mag sorc community in this game is way to large and the masters of whining and crying. Imagine if we did have all the counters to shields that we have to roll dodge. I'd love a *** ultimate that went through shields. Mag sorcs would be crying their eyes out.

LOL... Well said. And if they dared try to shield stack through said ultimate their magica would drain so fast you could hear the air rushing into the vacuum left in it's wake. SA needs fixed. The fact that you can't CC or bash a SA user out of it makes for poor gameplay plain and simple. I feel like anyone arguing otherwise has little interest in balance.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medium armor users are upset that when their opponent doesn't die in the 25k 2 sec burst opening combo that they can't dodge roll everything to do it again.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dislike the un-bashable nature of any skill.

Imo it needs to become bashable, and a small Ultimate cost increase added as well. On top of this, it would be much healthier for the PvP side of the game and relieve the Stamina drain issue if Soul Assault (4sec morph) was changed to do something different rather than add duration.

That's about it.

^^exactly lol.

I know I know.... It was fun to feel invincible while 1vXing bad players and spamming roll dodge to avoid all damage. However, the game has changed. It is balanced around group play, not 1vX. Many people don't seem to comprehend this.
    Edited by Vaoh on July 23, 2017 2:32AM
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make it interruptable, just like RO.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »

Imo it needs to become bashable, and a small Ultimate cost increase added as well. On top of this, it would be much healthier for the PvP side of the game and relieve the Stamina drain issue if Soul Assault (4sec morph) was changed to do something different rather than add duration.

That's about it.

^^exactly lol.

I know I know.... It was fun to feel invincible while 1vXing bad players and spamming roll dodge to avoid all damage. However, the game has changed. It is balanced around group play, not 1vX. Many people don't seem to comprehend this.

More people don't seem to comprehend the issue with soul assault is not that it is undodgeable.
    Edited by SodanTok on July 23, 2017 12:20PM
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

That's about it.

^^exactly lol.

Oh ok, so people should play a medium armor character only when they have a group that can carry them? I hope you can comprehend how bad that sounds.

Meanwhile, one can play light/heavy armor character effectively in 1v1, 1vX and in group vs group scenario. Why limit medium armor users in such a way by making almost everything undodgeable?

It's just bad balancing and leaves a lot of players frustrated.

P.S. Dodge rolling never made anyone "invincible", even before they added the stacking cost modifier which makes any such "invincibility" a mathematical impossibility.
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Roll dodge vs sheild stacking is not the proper analogue here. A stamina user has 35 to 40k stam give or take, so their ability to commit main resource to mitigate it via blocking is in line with a magicka build eating it via damage shields and taking a hit to there main resource.

The is issue with soul assualt is not that it is undodgeable, it is that along with the block cost changes, its particulary rough on non nb midium armor stam builds with no defensive options.

The only times any one successfully lands a kill with SA is when its used on either a terrible player, a try hard zero defense glass cannon 7m stam build, or in an xv1 situation where its overkill.
    Edited by exeeter702 on July 23, 2017 5:40PM
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right after the nerf for shield wall, or concurrently otherwise no sale.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »

That's about it.

^^exactly lol.

Oh ok, so people should play a medium armor character only when they have a group that can carry them? I hope you can comprehend how bad that sounds.

Meanwhile, one can play light/heavy armor character effectively in 1v1, 1vX and in group vs group scenario. Why limit medium armor users in such a way by making almost everything undodgeable?

P.S. Dodge rolling never made anyone "invincible", even before they added the stacking cost modifier which makes any such "invincibility" a mathematical impossibility.

No. If you need a group to support you then that's on you specifically. It's not on all Medium Armor users like you say, since when I PvP, every decent-great Stam player is doing great and plenty still run Medium Armor too. The playstyle of a Medium Armor Stam build is also different from say a Light Armor Magicka user, who has to facetank most damage, often getting overwhelmed with no way to evade the damage a Medium Armor user would've simply dodged/LoSed with ease.

A Medium Armor user can't take the same burst damage all at once, but can handle smaller bursts and DoTs better since all damage is checked by their damage mitigation and covered by a single good HoT. A Magicka build has to throw up multiple shields to deal with almost anything and burn far more resources.

Medium Armor builds are supposed to make use of their great mobility as well as LoS, and are able to dodge roll huge damage that a Magicka user would be forced to absorb/die to.

Depending on your armor you are more effective at certain situations that others. Simple as that. This is a given, but people like you always try to scream Magicka is OP despite Cyrodiil being packed equally (if not moreso) with Stam builds.

Anyway, I'm not gonna argue with you about it. I could go on all day but in the end wouldn't convince you of anything. Log in to Cyrodiil and pay attention to what you see. Stamina is not lacking in the slightest.

Edited by Vaoh on July 23, 2017 6:34PM
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    Roll dodge vs sheild stacking is not the proper analogue here. A stamina user has 35 to 40k stam give or take, so their ability to commit main resource to mitigate it via blocking is in line with a magicka build eating it via damage shields and taking a hit to there main resource.

The is issue with soul assualt is not that it is undodgeable, it is that along with the block cost changes, its particulary rough on non nb midium armor stam builds with no defensive options.

The only times any one successfully lands a kill with SA is when its used on either a terrible player, a try hard zero defense glass cannon 7m stam build, or in an xv1 situation where its overkill.

SA=8 ticks you need to block.

2160 (base cost of blocking)*8=17 280 stamina drained for blocking Soul Assault as a medium armor user, and you only mitigate 50% of damage that way (so it still outdamages Vigor for example).

Meanwhile, you can cast one, maximum two damage shields for 7-10k magicka (depending on gear/class) as light armor user to absorb all the damage (not just 50%). Can you honestly claim this is "in line" with medium armor?

Also, can you point me out a non-glass cannon 7m stam build? By nature, medium armor is glass cannon even with 7 impen pieces & high weapon dmg/stamina for big heals - and that precisely is the problem.
    Edited by DDuke on July 23, 2017 6:46PM
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

2160 (base cost of blocking)*8=17 280 stamina drained for blocking Soul Assault as a medium armor user, and you only mitigate 50% of damage that way (so it still outdamages Vigor for example).

Meanwhile, you can cast one, maximum two damage shields for 7-10k magicka (depending on gear/class) as light armor user to absorb all the damage (not just 50%). Can you honestly claim this is "in line" with medium armor?

Also, can you point me out a non-glass cannon 7m stam build? By nature, medium armor is glass cannon even with 7 impen pieces & high weapon dmg/stamina for big heals - and that precisely is the problem.

Thank you for showing how overpowered shield users compared to medium users are in 1 post against undodgeable skills. :)

If this were a discussion about say the Bow Ultimate. Then the 2 would be compare-able since you can dodge a majority of the ticks.

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on July 23, 2017 7:09PM
    PS4 NA DC
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

That's about it.

^^exactly lol.

No. If you need a group to support you then that's on you specifically. It's not on all Medium Armor users like you say, since when I PvP, every decent-great Stam player is doing great and plenty still run Medium Armor too.

"plenty still run Medium Armor too".

This is not my experience on PC EU.

Out of 20-30 people in a duel spot, you can find one or two people using medium armor and all of them losing bad against light/heavy armor builds.

I haven't seen a single medium armor maintain a positive win rate in duels.
    The playstyle of a Medium Armor Stam build is also different from say a Light Armor Magicka user, who has to facetank most damage, often getting overwhelmed with no way to evade the damage a Medium Armor user would've simply dodged/LoSed with ease.

A Medium Armor user can't take the same burst damage all at once, but can handle smaller bursts and DoTs better since all damage is checked by their damage mitigation and covered by a single good HoT. A Magicka build has to throw up multiple shields to deal with almost anything and burn far more resources.

Just a question: have you even played the game this year? Medium armor user has to facetank most damage, because most damage in the game is undodgeable these days. I can provide statistics if necessary.

Medium armor also only gets 17% mitigation with 7 legendary pieces, where as a light armor user can reduce incoming burst by 50%+ with their uncrittable dmg shields.

And no, a medium armor user doesn't cover smaller bursts & DoTs (let alone the undodgeable spammables & channels) with a single good HoT, not in this universe anyway.

In best case scenario, Vigor heals you only for 1k-1,5k/second with a high weapon dmg/stamina setup. This barely outheals one strong DoT, let alone multiple of them (i.e. magicka DK or bleed stacks from heavy armor build) and is vulnerable to Major Defile.

If you have to throw multiple shields (each 15k+ with a proper build) "to deal with almost anything", you're doing something wrong.
    Medium Armor builds are supposed to make use of their great mobility as well as LoS, and are able to dodge roll huge damage that a Magicka user would be forced to absorb/die to.

Yeah, I think that's how it's supposed to work - sadly it's just not the reality these days as most damage is undodgeable and their mobility never has been any better than some streaking sorcerer's for example.

For medium armor to really have "mobility" as a perceived upside, it would have to have a naturally higher movement speed and/or a way to deal with gap closers. Currently it does not.
    Depending on your armor you are more effective at certain situations that others. Simple as that. This is a given, but people like you always try to scream Magicka is OP despite Cyrodiil being packed equally (if not moreso) with Stam builds.

Anyway, I'm not gonna argue with you about it. I could go on all day but in the end wouldn't convince you of anything. Log in to Cyrodiil and pay attention to what you see. Stamina is not lacking in the slightest.

I wouldn't draw conclusions based on the Cyrodiil zergfest. Of course medium armor can still gank squishies and bad players, but good luck when you come across even a semi-decent player with heavy armor or stacked shields.
    Edited by DDuke on July 23, 2017 7:10PM
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Try to understand my point please.... i did not imply that the two were comparable in how hard each resource is hit. When i say in line, im reffering to the intended philosophy that the devs took when they changed soul assault to be blockable.

All im saying is complaining about it being undodgeable is the wrong angle to take.

And with all due respect i dont want to derail this thread, but medium armor builds are not by default / definition glass cannons. There are plenty of ways to build a medium armor setup to take a lick at the expense of some damage or sustain.
    Edited by exeeter702 on July 23, 2017 9:27PM
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Try to understand my point please.... i did not imply that the two were comparable in how hard each resource is hit. When i say in line, im reffering to the intended philosophy that the devs took when they changed soul assault to be blockable.

All im saying is complaining about it being undodgeable is the wrong angle to take.

And with all due respect i dont want to derail this thread, but medium armor builds are not by default / definition glass cannons. There are plenty of ways to build a medium armor setup to take a lick at the expense of some damage or sustain.

No... not really.

The only class that can make medium work somewhat well is NB and that's entirely because of cloak.

I played medium armour DK up until morrowind. Post-morrowind it's an even bigger joke.

All the healing nerfs (major mending nerfs and defile superbuffs) mean that unless you can 100% avoid incoming attacks (for instance, by cloaking) you simply won't be able to survive the damage.

Youre basically forced to wear heavy
    Edited by Valencer on July 24, 2017 12:43AM
  • SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    josiahva wrote: »
    I agree, this skill is underwhelming if anything. I don't think I have ever successfully killed anyone with it the times I have tried. It sure sounds like a lot of damage when you read it...but in reality that damage is spread out over a relatively long time...more than enough time for people to heal themselves, shield, etc.

Whaaaat?!? This skill is so OP in battlegrounds with half the people in there running it now. I've had 18K death recaps from it, especially annoying on templars that go immediately from soul strike to jesus beam. You can't heal through that, can't dodge it, can't interrupt it and line of sighting it doesn't work most the time.

There is no counter play for this in no CP zones for stamina builds and since battlegrounds is only non-CP then the game needs to be balanced accordingly. I'm all for introducing CP into battlegrounds but until they do then abilities need to scale with it.

The cost either needs to be doubled or the damage severely scaled down, it's *** how much it hits for compared to other sources of damage in the game with similar cost levels.
    NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx
  • SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashamray wrote: »
    The most predictable, slow ultimate that is dangerous only against some medium stamina builds. The last DD ultimate that is useful on magicka Templar without super expensive Destro or crappy Meteor.

Lol coming a templar. Let me guess you're one of this 2 skills players that goes from soul assault to jesus beam and doesn't have a clue of what to do next when that doesn't work so runs away spamming BOL. Your opinion sir is a moo point....
    NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soul Assault is fine as is

Look at Dawnbreaker, it has no counter play. It's an
    AOE cone
    Undodgable
    AOE CC
    High damage
    High damage DOT
    Animation Cancel nuke

You can't even see the animation at all most of the time because it's clipped and it dies more damage then a single target channel that will get you killed if you time it wrong and you want to nerf Soul Assault?

Wow...one of the few skills strong against dodge doling stam builds...everyone in the game is tanky now and will be even more tanky next patch..the last thing we need is another damage nerf to an ultimate. Dawnbreaker is the stam version of SS and is better in every way. Yet it's ok? If SS is OP Dawnbreaker is flat out broken!
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @RinaldoGandolphi Id agree with you but ever since Morrowind release Dawnbreaker has been dodgeable.
    PS4 NA DC
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @RinaldoGandolphi Id agree with you but ever since Morrowind release Dawnbreaker has been dodgeable.

Yes but that was a bug and it wont be dodgeable any longer with HOR update

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirDopey wrote: »
    Ashamray wrote: »

Lol coming a templar. Let me guess you're one of this 2 skills players that goes from soul assault to jesus beam and doesn't have a clue of what to do next when that doesn't work so runs away spamming BOL. Your opinion sir is a moo point....

"3" skills if you don't mind, its best to javelin the other player to the ground first... then SA and finish off with jesus beam..