The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Mundus, trait and CP optimisation for PVE damage dealers

• Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My crit dmg with apprentice and shadow is just as high, non-crit dmg with apprentice is higher so its a lot better from what Ive tested.
    Edited by Septimus_Magna on August 14, 2017 7:29PM
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Asayre
    Asayre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I correct in assuming that Apprentice is meta now for group content?

Yes
    Reference for any calculation I make Introduction to PvE Damage Calculation
  • Flips
    Flips
    ✭✭
    So what weapon trait should I use after hotr? As a magsorc.
    Soon cp1000

• Asayre
    Asayre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Flips
    Infused (100% uptime) > Sharpened > Nirnhoned > Precise
    Reference for any calculation I make Introduction to PvE Damage Calculation
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Asayre wrote: »
    @Flips
    Infused (100% uptime) > Sharpened > Nirnhoned > Precise

Do you know at what uptime percentage Infused and Sharpened yield the same result?
    And is it still best to run a lighting dmg enchant on the front bar as magsorc?

PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually curious about the enchants on the front and back bar with mag sorcs. Will one at least still be the spell dmg enchant?

Thank you
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suppose the damage one is on the main bar, since he speaks about "100% uptime".
    But if you don't focus on a 100% uptime, I wonder if lightning enchant can beat the damage one on main bar. And for stam dual wield, I wonder which combo will give the best result now.
  • CastaLyron
    CastaLyron
    ✭✭
    RoyJade wrote: »
    I suppose the damage one is on the main bar, since he speaks about "100% uptime".
    But if you don't focus on a 100% uptime, I wonder if lightning enchant can beat the damage one on main bar. And for stam dual wield, I wonder which combo will give the best result now.

Just light attack once every 5 secs to maintain 100% uptime. For your other bar if using sharp make sure your main damage skills are on that bar. If using infused lightning enchant make sure your main weave attacks is here.
  • Croblasta
    Croblasta
    What about infused on both bars with lightning front and spell power back?
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RoyJade wrote: »

Infused main hand and Precise off hand. Why Precise? Infused on the off-hand is basically useless since the enchant on that weapon procs much less often than on the main hand. Because Sharpened is useless with a good group that maintains high uptimes on debuffs (NMG, Sunderflame, Alkosh, Minor Fracture, Infused Crusher) and because Nirnhoned will not add to the weapon damage since the off hand only contributes 6% of that weapon's weapon damage. So Precise is really the only option.
    Bow bar would be Nirnhoned since Infused doesn't carry over to the front bar and Sharpened is redundant with all the debuffs.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Nolic1
    Nolic1
    ✭✭✭
    Good write up there its seems things are getting to a more comparable level then in the past and was seen on PTS.
    Sherman from Sherman's Gaming

Youtube content creator that is dedicated to the Casual and Roleplay community for News, Lets Talks, Guides, Help and character builds.

Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw