Linchal Grand Manor

• Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder if they are waiting for console to release all three simultaneously?
    Options
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown Sale -- 40% off crowns until Monday August 28th!

Stock up and buy crowns now to save up for Linchal Grand Manor! This house is one of the best yet, IMHO. Great scenic area/zone. Nice second-story porch/balcony, large courtyard, and two watch towers attached to the main entrance/wall. :)
    This is the house I've been waiting for. :smiley:

I am also quite curious about the fact that this house is in a DLC location and if players without the DLC purchased or without an ESO Plus memberships will be able to visit? I assume this is a non-issue since the house is its own separate zone, despite being located in a DLC zone.
    Edited by Darkmage1337 on August 24, 2017 6:53AM
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,900.
    Options
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Crown Sale -- 40% off crowns until Monday August 28th!

Stock up and buy crowns now to save up for Linchal Grand Manor! This house is one of the best yet, IMHO. Great scenic area/zone. Nice second-story porch/balcony, large courtyard, and two watch towers attached to the main entrance/wall. :)
    This is the house I've been waiting for. :smiley:

I am also quite curious about the fact that this house is in a DLC location and if players without the DLC purchased or without an ESO Plus memberships will be able to visit? I assume this is a non-issue since the house is its own separate zone, despite being located in a DLC zone.

I'm sure the crown sale ending the day before release is intentional. Don't disclose how many crowns it's going to be worth so people overbuy. I certainly did.

And as far as the access question, similar to the Morrowind houses... You will be able to access them directly via travel, but when exiting them you will be placed back into the last location you traveled from and not the DLC zone.
    Options
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hymzir wrote: »
    If you do that, then I at least will be a pretty much guaranteed buyer when it becomes available. Whether for gold or Crowns. But as it stands... I'd have to force myself into buying it, and would hate having done so. And would hate the game even more for having this thing as the option in Anvil - my all time favorite town in all of Tamriel.

No one is forcing you to buy it, and they aren't going to change around a house just because you want them to. Hating the game even more over something like this sounds really childish and petulant.
    Options
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Hymzir wrote: »
    If you do that, then I at least will be a pretty much guaranteed buyer when it becomes available. Whether for gold or Crowns. But as it stands... I'd have to force myself into buying it, and would hate having done so. And would hate the game even more for having this thing as the option in Anvil - my all time favorite town in all of Tamriel.

No one is forcing you to buy it, and they aren't going to change around a house just because you want them to. Hating the game even more over something like this sounds really childish and petulant.

Pretty sure he was being facetious, sarcastic whatever. Similar to "Oh I hate how I'm so good looking!"... He doesn't really hate it, he hates(sarcastically) how appealing it is because it would further entice his purchase more than it already is when he knows he'd rather not spend the money... But he'd "hate not to". Maybe I'm wrong... *shrug*
    Options
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP
    All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
    Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
    Options
  • TaintedKurse
    TaintedKurse
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone found anything concrete about the price?

I really would like it to be purchasable in game through owning the imperial edition or achievement. Or maybe even as a temporary gold purchase with no furniture or achievement.

However, I'm assuming its going to be crown only. So, has anyone read anything about it?
    Options
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    How much was Grand Topal Hideaway?
    Options
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crowns only.
    Imp Edition needed.
    15k UNFURNISHED.

Thats what i think.
    Options
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be a bit more excited if the capacity of the interior matched that of the grounds.

For a much-anticipated notable home, it is way too unbalanced.
    Options
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Is Linchal there in Gold Coast on PC? Like if someone walks to where it's SUPPOSED to be... Is the house there at all or is it just mountains?
    Options
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys should stop trying, the developers don't care about the playerbase. /thread
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP
    All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
    Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
    Options
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jgruberman wrote: »
    Is Linchal there in Gold Coast on PC? Like if someone walks to where it's SUPPOSED to be... Is the house there at all or is it just mountains?

You can go to Majra's Mill north of Kvatch and see the wall, and gate. Don't try to go in, your game will crash.
    And yes, you can preview.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on September 2, 2017 12:50AM
    Options
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    jgruberman wrote: »

You can go to Majra's Mill north of Kvatch and see the wall, and gate. Don't try to go in, your game will crash.

I've been in there, so has several different guildies... no crashing. I think it's just you for the crash :(
    Options
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was just about to post that
    Options
  • Aralan_B
    Aralan_B
    ✭✭
    When was the Linchal Grand Manor available? I just found out about it when it was mentioned in the recent Customer Support Group Home decorating contest. I'm a Plus Member, read my email, and log in at least once a week, and I never heard of this home. It looks like it was available last year and is no longer available. Will it be made available again?
    Options
  • coplannb16_ESO
    coplannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    it was on sale for a week or two after DB was released I think. Then never again. I hope it might become available if they have a DB anniversary event.

Actually I do not see a reason why they create stuff (also here in a paid for DLC) and then prevent people from buying it.

Just imagine you go to a car dealer and see this awesome car there. You want to throw your money at the dealer and he rejects, no it is not for sale, just for looks. -_- haha, could be Tesla xD
    max level: mDK, stamBlade, stamSorc, magPlar, mDen, stamDen, magBlade, stamCro
    ESO+
    # of mules: 4 (FULL)
    maxed bank: FULL -_-
    Stop the grind! Get rid of stupid events and daily-quest gallore. Get rid of "have a chance of 1 in a million to get a piece of 1 in 30 to get a stupid motif or pet... wtf..."
    And at this point just remove all classes and have everyone choose their set of skills. then balance accordingly to skills always used vs. skills never used.
    Options