Linchal Grand Manor

Anne_Firehawk
Anne_Firehawk
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it gonna be available for purchase for Gold and Crowns at the launch of the new DLC? :blush: Im really hyped for it!
gp_crwn_housing_nibenesemanor_1x1.jpg

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Edited by Anne_Firehawk on July 11, 2017 6:29PM
Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
GUAR SQUAD OP
All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Both Gold and Crowns would be nice. ;)
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

Options
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    63ys7zdme8xl.jpg
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
    Options
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Where is this located? Anvil? I went looking for it last night but I didn't find it. Was something repurposed, perhaps?
    Options
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    latest?cb=20160426000812

I think it's the one north of the gate with the wayshrine
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

Options
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Better be for gold already bought DB DLC.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
    Options
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Please any confirmation guys to feed the hype? :blush:
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
    Options
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Todesneed!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME A ETA @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Options
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went to look on the map and it's huge!!
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it is for gold expect 3.7 million plus. Have fun with the huge space and your 300 item limit ;)
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surely this has to be a Crown purchase, I mean I want it to be gold I really do but something that nice and ZOS using it to sell in the Crown store? I would be shocked.

Also @Demion I believe you'll be buying this sir.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Turelus
    ZOS is doing a lot right this patch, I have faith <3 Should be available for Crowns and Gold, make it 5Million Gold, I dont really care :D

Edit: Just an answer from Gina or so would be great :blush:
    Edited by Anne_Firehawk on July 13, 2017 7:43AM
    GUAR SQUAD OP

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus
    ZOS is doing a lot right this patch, I have faith <3 Should be available for Crowns and Gold, make it 5Million Gold, I dont really care :D

I hope so, but I am cynical by nature. :tongue:

Not sure if Gina will be allowed to comment on this TBH, normally they're not allowed (or maybe just don't of their own choice) talk about crown purchases before they come out.

Does this show up on PTS yet in the list of houses? If it does the quickest way to check would be to see if it has an achievement tied to it as a purchase cost.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Turelus

Not sure if Gina will be allowed to comment on this TBH, normally they're not allowed (or maybe just don't of their own choice) talk about crown purchases before they come out.

Does this show up on PTS yet in the list of houses? If it does the quickest way to check would be to see if it has an achievement tied to it as a purchase cost.

It is not in the list of houses, neither it is explorable.

For anyone asking before without getting real answer. It is located north of Kvatch in the hills.
    Options
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Turelus

@Turelus
    I meant more so if the house is gonna be available at the launch of Horns of the Reach, because I don't want to wait for it to come in some midsummer incremental or CS showcase :D
    GUAR SQUAD OP

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking it might be either/or. Purchasable for Gold if you've completed Gold Coast Connections, say, or purchasable for Crowns even if you don't own Dark Brotherhood.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Sophieous
    Sophieous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully it won't be limited edition like every other house they released after the homestead patch so people can actually prepare to get it.
    EU | PC

Sophious - AD Templar (The one and only true Queen)
    Not Sophious - AD Warden
    Mayorz DK Slave - DC Templar
    May is my bae - DC Magblade
    Galabriem - DC Sorc
    Queen Sophie - DC Stamblade
    "I'm still pretty self-centered, greedy and angry" D.L.

Options
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Better be for gold already bought DB DLC.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
    Options
  • ajm1946
    ajm1946
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome, now wonder where the other new ones will be - hopefully castle / fort in Coldharbour and something in Hews Bane
    Options
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just went to pts to watch it from the outside and this the HOUSE! best one so far and i will buy it for sure.
    Like the architecture and the symetry.
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ajm1946 wrote: »
    Awesome, now wonder where the other new ones will be - hopefully castle / fort in Coldharbour and something in Hews Bane
    The others that are in this update appear to be an unspecified thing in Coldharbour (you can't get in it to see it yet), a hut in Glenumbra, and a Nord manor in Craglorn.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Options
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not getting excited about this. They look huge on the outside, but once you get inside it's meh.
    Options
  • ajm1946
    ajm1946
    ✭✭✭

Enodoc - Where in Craglorn and Coldharbour ??

Options
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the pts notes zos said the new houses will be available in the next pts patch. Im hyped as *** and going to get more crowns ^^
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc - Where in Craglorn and Coldharbour ??
    The Craglorn one is just east of Inazzur's Hold wayshrine (follow the new path from the wayshrine, or go up the waterfall from Balamath). You can't see the house itself yet because it's beyond a Nordic ruin entrance.

The Coldharbour one is in the Hollow City, between the Fighters Guild and the gate to The Chasm. Again you can't actually see the site itself yet because it's at the other end of an inactive portal.

Aurelle1 wrote: »
    Not getting excited about this. They look huge on the outside, but once you get inside it's meh.
    How can you tell? It's not possible to get inside any of them yet, and the only one you can actually see is the Cozy Fenside Cottage.
    Options
  • malchior
    malchior
    ✭✭✭✭
    I knew I should've waited to buy a house...doh!
    Options
  • Hymzir
    Hymzir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    How can you tell? It's not possible to get inside any of them yet, and the only one you can actually see is the Cozy Fenside Cottage.

Well... Don't know about the other ones, but Linchal Grand Manor - at least according to the picture posted in OP - seems to be using the same house model as does the Gold Coast Trading company in Anvil. If it uses the same interior - and why wouldn't it? ZOS loves to recycle already existing assets and charge premium prices for them, despite them being just another rush job - then I can see why one might not get all that exited about it.

If the interior is the one I fear that it is, then it is definitely a downer. See that central spire? Seems to have a third and fourth floor doesn't it. However the interior only has two floors. The garden does look nice and all, but also keep in mind, that while the exterior is all nice and symmetrical, the interior is not. When you enter the building the door is not in the middle of the wall And thus the whole first floor is not symmetrical. This might not bother some, but it does irk me quite a bit and will make furnishing it that much harder. At least the ground floor has 4 rooms, so there's that at least. But the upper floor is basically just one really big room, and fairly inconvenient in shape, with lot of wasted space. It's going to be quite hard to furnish into a livable house.

I don't know about you, but if I buy a manor, I expect to have several rooms. Several separate rooms. A library, a sitting room, a dining room, a kitchen, a living room, a master bed room, and couple of guest rooms as well. Most likely this one will not have those rooms. And the interiors of those Anvil style houses are really crappy, as far as building your own walls go. The pillars on the walls do not align with the ones on opposite walls making wall placement kinda difficult. Which is a shame, since I really wanted to have a house in Anvil, and have spent a lot of time inspecting the existing interiors, and trying to figure out if any of them could be turned into a working house. So far I've yet to find an interior that is useful.

And even if you do manage to build your own interior walls... The item limit on these houses is so low that most of your budget would sink into those walls. Not that there really are any suitable blocks even available for doing so. You'd need white marble blocks for that.

ZOS really needs to start offer us interior walls and stairs and floors (most of the interiors of these houses are ridiculously tall. You can easily fit a second floor in most of the spaces.) and give us actual tools with which to customize our houses.

Assets for these exist at least for some buildings. Breton houses have tons of interior walls available, but not as furnishing. And The big Altmer style manor house... Well that takes the cake. It's actually just a really big space and all the walls in there are separate pieces. Go check the interiors of the manors in Vulkhel Guard, Silsailen, Mathiisen, Skywatch, College of Aldmeri Propriety, North Beacon and Firsthold. The ones in Firsthold and Silsailen show the building without interior walls. The rest show a variety of different interior configurations. The one available as a player house Mathiisen Manor (not the same as the one int town - that's actually barracks in game I think...) has a fairly crappy interior layout. If it was possible to alter it to suit my needs, with all those assets already existing in game, I might actually be inclined to buy it.

The College has also an interesting exterior piece that changes all those little balconies on the front side of the building into one large connected balcony. That'd be kinda neat to have in the player home as well.

Many of these instances of this same building have, what seem like, third story structures. None of them, however, are represented in the interior of those buildings.

So yeah... Going by the track record I can quite easily see why one might not be all that exited about this house. Even without having seen it's interior.

Edited by Hymzir on July 14, 2017 12:56PM
    Options
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it uses the existing modell im a bit dehyped ^^.just hope u get 600furnishing slots with eso+
    The outside is awesome.
    Wanna see the coldharbor estate!

Most of all i wanna know the itemlimit of these three.
    Edited by actosh on July 14, 2017 12:56PM
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hymzir wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Well... Don't know about the other ones, but Linchal Grand Manor - at least according to the picture posted in OP - seems to be using the same house model as does the Gold Coast Trading company in Anvil. If it uses the same interior - and why wouldn't it? ZOS loves to recycle already existing assets and charge premium prices for them, despite them being just another rush job - then I can see why one might not get all that exited about it.
    Ah yeah that's fair enough. I haven't been in Anvil enough times to recognise assets from there yet, but reusing assets does seem to be the way they do it.
    Edited by Enodoc on July 14, 2017 2:42PM
    Options
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i will happily
    give meridia my soul back

for the coldharbour property
    Options
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giiiiiiiiiiina any confirmation whether it will be available at launch of Horns of the Reach? :blush:

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    GUAR SQUAD OP

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
    Options