Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EXPLOITING SORCS

• WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Crushing shock/Force pulse do 3 kinds of damage at once: frost, fire, and shock. And as for shield stacking sorcs, I can't really help you there other than negating or CCing the crap out of em. They only have so much stam.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JDC1985 wrote: »
    25k shield is not an exploit, Marcos actually make your abilities go off slower and you have no idea what your talking about.

Marco's a terrible person then.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • br0steen
    br0steen
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is being refered to is the macroslice that occurs when hard casting a frag immediately into a heavy attack. What appears to happen is the frag, heavy attack, and force pulse all hit at once, but its more of a visual bug. You actually get stunned before the heavy attack finishes so it's possible to break free and dodge the heavy attack, at which point you would actually see the attacks.
    It seems like it might be lag because thats what it feels like because you can't move, however it is really just the stun from the frag registering but not showing visually.
  • Fasold666
    Fasold666
    ✭✭✭
    Its not lag/macro slice/etc

You can clearly see 1 sorc spamming skills and managing to keep shields UP AT ALL TIMES

I CAN'T EVEN DO THIS, Its either spam my shields to stay alive or try to use skills and die, all while being attacked by 10+ but if it was the enemy sorc with 10+ he manages to keeps shields UP ALWAYS

Lol. Stopped reading when I saw you are on AD Vivec PC EU...
    AD is going insane with their cheating/exploiting accusations in the last time. Did you spend too much time around Bigboss? :D
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now this might seem a little, er... condescending. Does crushing shock still display all 3 elements seperate in the death recap?
    Edited by DocFrost72 on July 6, 2017 2:45PM
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    Now this might seem a little, er... condescending. Does crushing shock still display all 3 elements seperate in the death recap?

I didn't know it did ? thought it just displayed Crushing Shock xx damage
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »

I didn't know it did ? thought it just displayed Crushing Shock xx damage

Once upon a time it displayed it in all three. I only know because I used to laugh at my death recaps whenever I tried to duel my buddy. "Curse, frag, crushing shock, crushing shock, crushing shock."

Edit: easiest way to check? Duel a friend till you have like 5k health, have him/her use crushing shock. I would do it for you, but am (sadly) at work.
    Edited by DocFrost72 on July 6, 2017 2:50PM
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I agree OP, nightblades should be nerfed and the cloak removed entirely from the game because the element of surprise is not surreal.

Oh wait....
    Edited by makreth on July 6, 2017 3:06PM
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Funny how sounds like lag is the go to answer for some

Because it often is the answer.

I can stand in front of the target dummy and eventually I'll get to a point where my animations stop for a few seconds, and then suddenly I hit the dummy with Incap/Surprise Attack/Assassin's Will/Surprise Attack all at once.

Not saying it *was* lag that caused OP to melt, but it could be.
  • anathosdm
    anathosdm
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I was on my sorc yesterday, on EU PC, and got hate wispers by someone because my skills were fired at the same time... which is pretty normal on a sorc : shock procs curse which procs wrath which procs implosion.... that s not lag, macro or anything else.... this is how the game is designed mate... L2read the skills effects :D
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its macro use and like nb@s they are using bugs ingame
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some players have macros that will bar swap, throw up shield, bar swap back to destro bar all with 1 button. There are youtube videos showing how to do this.

Macro isn't required. A player can do it just as fast without a macro though it takes hitting buttons 3 times.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's because we've spent since 2014 trying to duplicate these bogus claims of multiple abilities firing in one second, and we know for a FACT that it can't be done, with or without a macro.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Kay1
    Kay1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord wrote: »
    His name starts with "Alu..." ? or the other one "I Only..."(Don't give name so it won't be naming and shaming).
    Then I know who it is.
    Yes some people are macroing :/
    I hope someday ZOS will do something about it.

In PS4 we have a full community made for this, if you scam, robbed a bank, stole someone or exploited people will post you there with your name in big letters.

I love to name and shame, sometimes I even put their names in the motd and ask all my friend to report the *** out of them because they deserve it and I have 0 tolerance for people who do this kind of stuff, I will try to humiliate them for what they did and make sure they never have the chance to reproduce what they did.

Maybe you guys on PC should make a site for this, ZOS name and shame policy is as stupid as their marketing strategy so I gladly break it.
    K1 The Big Monkey
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some players have macros that will bar swap, throw up shield, bar swap back to destro bar all with 1 button. There are youtube videos showing how to do this.

Macro isn't required. A player can do it just as fast without a macro though it takes hitting buttons 3 times.

Not right now you cant. I have to pound on my weapon swap about 3 or 4 times before it actually goes off.

Maybe this was ZOS's fix to ani cancelling?
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not just PC, but PS4-NA as well. There's a known DC player who's name rhymes with "dusty" that uses a Sorc, and somehow manages to keep his shields up 24/7, light attack, constantly jump around nonstop, and C-Frag. All while using crushing shocking. Rumor has it that he's been reported by tons of people, but still has not been banned, and how he swears that people just neee to "git gud".
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's because we've spent since 2014 trying to duplicate these bogus claims of multiple abilities firing in one second, and we know for a FACT that it can't be done, with or without a macro.

it can be done i know how its done, iam not going to say but zos needs to take a stance on macro's
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    hahahahaha. I remember about a year or two ago, I asked in zone about marcos in ESO and everyone told me it was impossible because of the game's global cool down. Now it seems everyone is openly admitting macros are possible in ESO.

Btw, how does one tell difference between animation canceling and macro use?
  • Sheey
    Sheey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Macro is 100% uptime.
    AC is not 100% up.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sheey wrote: »
    Macro is 100% uptime.
    AC is not 100% up.

Sorry, I'm not knowledgable enough to understand what your answer means.
  • Sheey
    Sheey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Macro is Animationcanceling with 100% success rate.
    If you do Animationcanceling yourself as a human, you won't always holding this success rate up to 100%.
    Edited by Sheey on July 6, 2017 3:48PM
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

it can be done i know how its done, iam not going to say but zos needs to take a stance on macro's

Nope. If there was a reproducible method, people would be doing it all the time, and YouTube would be full of videos showing it. Any time a REAL exploit comes out, like the IC respawn cheat from a few weeks ago, you don't see just one guy doing it, you see DOZENS of clowns doing it all over the place.

Feel free to send me your "method" in a private message, and I'll be happy to debunk it for you.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the people crying about macroing/whatever when theres a global cooldown which can NOT be circumvented - priceless
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP
    All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
    Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All the people crying about macroing/whatever when theres a global cooldown which can NOT be circumvented - priceless

You can't write and fire off a macro to reproduce an animation cancel of a couple of attacks?
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You can't write and fire off a macro to reproduce an animation cancel of a couple of attacks?

To explain where the disconnect is:

You cannot simultaneously cast crushing shock and hardened ward. There must be time in between the use of skills. A macro can be used so that you press a button (for simplicity, 1) and have the keystrokes read as pressing one, left click and 4 (your shield) in sequence. Note, I said in sequence. You could, of course, set macros to spam your one and 4 key together, but it would not cast both at once.

Macros can't rewrite code. It just won't work that way.

And then there are some people that think it can, but can never seem to replicate it.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kay1 wrote: »
    Lord wrote: »
    His name starts with "Alu..." ? or the other one "I Only..."(Don't give name so it won't be naming and shaming).
    Then I know who it is.
    Yes some people are macroing :/
    I hope someday ZOS will do something about it.

In PS4 we have a full community made for this, if you scam, robbed a bank, stole someone or exploited people will post you there with your name in big letters.

I love to name and shame, sometimes I even put their names in the motd and ask all my friend to report the *** out of them because they deserve it and I have 0 tolerance for people who do this kind of stuff, I will try to humiliate them for what they did and make sure they never have the chance to reproduce what they did.

Maybe you guys on PC should make a site for this, ZOS name and shame policy is as stupid as their marketing strategy so I gladly break it.

er, no..

There are people who've been murdered just because someone spread a rumour that they are a paedophile..

I don't really see justice by hearsay, and a lynching as the way forward.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can any one give an example howndo ppl macro slice with specific skills and such?
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JamieAubrey

The most important question: Did you restart your router to solve the problem? :lol: It's also certainly just a L2P issue Vex. We all know cheating is not possible in this game. They're just very good players you know. :lol: Excuse me now please. I have to attend that trial now. This Galilei guy is claiming the earth is round. He's a bit like you. Stating things everyone knows that can't be true.
    Edited by Feanor on July 6, 2017 4:13PM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope i dont get into trouble for posting this, but there ARE several youtube videos demonstrating how to macro.
    I personally have a mechanical keyboard with 6 G keys that allow programming. I dont know how to do it though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpZa4c-WZoE

I cant watch vids on my work computer, but I think this is the one to which I was referring earlier.
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One other thing I want to point out....I play on PC and XB. I notice extremely less "godlike" players on XB than I do on PC (especially these stam guys that Dodge dodge dodge all day long). One platform makes it possible to use macros, 3rd party software, etc and one platform doesn't (or at least makes it very difficult to do so). Wonder if there's any correlation to the fact there...hmmm too coincidental to me
    Edited by Malamar1229 on July 6, 2017 4:12PM