Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Do You All Want More "Mature" Costumes?

• asuitandtyb14_ESO
    asuitandtyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, because...
    Moonscythe wrote: »
    Because chainmail bikinis are not mature, they are young. It always says "for mature audiences only" but it's the young that drool over these things not the mature, we've seen it all before. I think armor should look like armor but I would like to see costumes for game gold that show off the body art available in the original creation screen in an artistic manner. Still, the Graht-Climber is better than running around in your skivvies. I'm liking the new Morrownd outfit with the sleeveless top, long gloves and high boots. I don't even mind the boob window.

This.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, because...
    lientier wrote: »
    I dont want bikini amour - but I want more costumes which show a little more skin, because all the tattoos which you cant see.. I am always happy with a but of bare arms

All id like is more sleeveless stuff, or even something like the Mazzatun chests. You have a valid point about tats being hidden, and i dont see khajiit enjoying full coverings over their fur very much. I imagine itd get very stuffy.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Ep1kMalware
    Ep1kMalware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, because...
    I like the current state of costumes, but I can't help but to feel that if costumes became 'too' adult themed, it would just attract a bunch of kids and this game would get worse than it already is.

The only thing keeping this game alive is the fact that their largest demographic of addicts can support their addiction.
  • CountEdmondDantes
    CountEdmondDantes
    ✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't matter, because...
    Delpi wrote: »
    This is serene from Skyrim...

jeWSO3N.jpg?1

Are you talking about Serena, daughter of Lord Harkon? She didn't look that good in the unmodded PC version of the game. She looked more like this:

SR-npc-Serana.jpg

Note differences in her facial features and clothing.

So yes, if we could mod clothing and faces, we could get whatever we wanted. But that kind of thing has generally been left to mods in the TES series.

• MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭

jeWSO3N.jpg?1

Are you talking about Serena, daughter of Lord Harkon? She didn't look that good in the unmodded PC version of the game...

LOL, I did the same thing when I saw Delpi's picture: "She looks a lot hotter than she did in my game." Then I went looking for a picture ....

Still, Delpi gets an awesome for the pic. :) Nice.

"Funny that magic doesn't work when a mace caves in your skull."

Playing on a PC, NA Server, since that very first day ...
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, because...
    No because, why in the world would I want to look at a cartoon or digital renders cleavage?!? WTF its just like how people talk about how "hot" their characters are, are you serious? IDK if I want to see cleavage or be sexually satisfied I'd rather go look at my wife. Sorry cartoons and games don't get me there....
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, because...
    They already have a really well balanced assortment of costumes and whatever rules they have in place right now for designers is professional.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Path
      Path
      ✭✭✭✭
      No, because...
      We have enough barley there clothes. Need more? (or less) Go get a mod.
      Edited by Path on June 30, 2017 8:51PM
      Fairy Tales Really Do Come True...Kinda.
    • KeiruNicrom
      KeiruNicrom
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Yes, because...
      #bringbackorcarmourcleavage
    • smacx250
      smacx250
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Yes, because...
      They just added another - “Holiday in Balmora" - nice! :)

But please fix the top so that it can be dyed darker colors...
    • Lusty
      Lusty
      ✭✭✭
      Yes, because...
      i need a better maid outfit
      Where my argonian waifus at?
      EP General - 1200+
    • rudimentxb14_ESO
      rudimentxb14_ESO
      ✭✭✭
      Yes, because...
      Because freedom
    • jcaceresw
      jcaceresw
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Yes, because...
      Not only I want more sexy costumes but also for ZOS to increase the amount of polygons on all 3D female bodies specially on the boobs and lower cheeks.
    • jcaceresw
      jcaceresw
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Yes, because...
      Also this game is 18+ so its supposed to have adult content and not being censored because ZOS letting underage childs into this game.
    • kip_silverwolf
      kip_silverwolf
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Yes, because...
      yes, because I would love to see more sexy armour, especially ones aimed towards men. My hulking male Nord loves to show off his muscles & bare skin.

"I'm going to live forever..or at least die trying"

drunken Nord & Tamriel streaker since Arena

• emilyhyoyeon
      emilyhyoyeon
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Yes, because...
      as long as they suit the lore
      IGN @ emilypumpkin
      Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
      Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
      Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)
    • Eleusian
      Eleusian
      ✭✭✭
      Yes, because...
      I would be interested to see the sales on the different costumes in sales $. My bet is on the sexy stuff being double the income of the PG rated stuff. Give us consumers more of what we want.
      Edited by Eleusian on June 30, 2017 10:54PM
      PS4 NA
    • Tryxus
      Tryxus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭

jeWSO3N.jpg?1

Are you talking about Serena, daughter of Lord Harkon? She didn't look that good in the unmodded PC version of the game. She looked more like this:

SR-npc-Serana.jpg

So yes, if we could mod clothing and faces, we could get whatever we wanted. But that kind of thing has generally been left to mods in the TES series.

Serana...
      "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
      Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    • CountEdmondDantes
      CountEdmondDantes
      ✭✭✭✭
      Tryxus wrote: »

jeWSO3N.jpg?1

SR-npc-Serana.jpg

Serana...

Honestly, I thought I got both the "a"s ... but it looks like I missed one.

You are correct.

• newtinmpls
      newtinmpls
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      As this latest "mature" outfit (known by some of us as "the boobie outfit") shows, there are still ongoing problems with dying outfits (try...just try to find a dark/black/deep type color for the top/vest).

And frankly, that's why I craft armor, to get a look I like. I'm just getting ... a little tired of things like this, when (for instance) the blurry poor visuals on the Barbaric style haven't been touched.
      Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
      Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
      Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
      Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
      Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
      House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
      Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    • max_only
      max_only
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Only if we get some of those "sexy" armor for men that Tera has.

Vivec would be proud.
      highelf_m_r25.jpg
      #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
      #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
      || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
      ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    • Anti_Virus
      Anti_Virus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      No, because...
      max_only wrote: »
      Only if we get some of those "sexy" armor for men that Tera has.

Vivec would be proud.
      highelf_m_r25.jpg

Wtf.
      Power Wealth And Influence.
    • max_only
      max_only
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      castanic_m_r04.jpg
      castanic_m_l04.jpg
      I can see you all imagining your filthy beast races in these outfits. I can see you!
      Edited by max_only on July 1, 2017 2:51AM
      #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
      #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
      || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
      ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    • ArchMikem
      ArchMikem
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Yes, because...
      No because, why in the world would I want to look at a cartoon or digital renders cleavage?!? WTF its just like how people talk about how "hot" their characters are, are you serious? IDK if I want to see cleavage or be sexually satisfied I'd rather go look at my wife. Sorry cartoons and games don't get me there....

People just want to play and have an experience that's aesthetically pleasing, that can be as simple as mentally enjoying what you see. You on the other hand went full extreme and claim people want to rock their socks off to their characters.
    • raj72616a
      raj72616a
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Yes, because...
      Ch4mpTW wrote: »
      Bringer wrote: »
      women "warriors" would wear the same armor as men

This is true though. But not everything is armor.

I dont want skimpy armor, i just I want more skimpy clothing :^)

But skimpy armor can be both eye-candy and practical at the same time. Ever heard of Disgaea's Armor Knight class? Or more specifically Disgaea 5's Armor Knights. Their armor design is very sexy, but still very much so practical (to a degree).

character_armor_knight_img00.jpg

no its not practical.
      a full set of plate armor has its weight balanced across the body. an armor set in above picture would be cumbersome.
    • ArchMikem
      ArchMikem
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Yes, because...
      raj72616a wrote: »
      Ch4mpTW wrote: »
      Bringer wrote: »
      women "warriors" would wear the same armor as men

This is true though. But not everything is armor.

I dont want skimpy armor, i just I want more skimpy clothing :^)

But skimpy armor can be both eye-candy and practical at the same time. Ever heard of Disgaea's Armor Knight class? Or more specifically Disgaea 5's Armor Knights. Their armor design is very sexy, but still very much so practical (to a degree).
      character_armor_knight_img00.jpg

no its not practical.
      a full set of plate armor has its weight balanced across the body. an armor set in above picture would be cumbersome.

I have to agree on that. One reason, the thigh is where one of your major arteries are. Sever that and you can die in seconds from massive blood loss, and that girl's thighs are completely exposed.
    • AverageJo3Gam3r
      AverageJo3Gam3r
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      No, because...
      No because I'm not 13. I don't get my rocks off on digital body parts. There's plenty of tasteless mmos where you can find that smut if you want it. I prefer the more realistic, practical armor in eso.
    • RoyalPink06
      RoyalPink06
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Yes, because...
      I don't think OP is suggesting that all costumes should be made "sexier". I think it's more about giving us a more varied selection. Still keep the PG stuff because some of that is actually decent, but mix it up and throw us some skin once in awhile. The new Balmora costume is a step in the right direction in my opinion - some skin but still classy. It's also nice to have some feminine costumes that are not dresses - dresses don't work logically while mounted.
      NA PS4
    • Farorin
      Farorin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Yes, because...
      Yes, I also want the low key tiddie nerf to be reversed. One day all my female characters, and the characters that my wife has all had smaller boobs. Not cool. Even now, the biggest boobs you can get while creating a character, are still pretty small compared to many natural women in real life.

• ArchMikem
      ArchMikem
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Yes, because...
      ArchMikem wrote: »

People just want to play and have an experience that's aesthetically pleasing, that can be as simple as mentally enjoying what you see. You on the other hand went full extreme and claim people want to rock their socks off to their characters.
      No because I'm not 13. I don't get my rocks off on digital body parts. There's plenty of tasteless mmos where you can find that smut if you want it. I prefer the more realistic, practical armor in eso.

lol
    This discussion has been closed.